Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is gold better than Bitcoin?  (Read 42096 times)
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

Bitstamp actually offers gold as an withdrawal option to EU members, kinda neat if you're into that kind of thing!
Personally I'm not tho!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:35:56 PM

TBH i don't have gold in my hand and i never tried to touch gold in my life i want to have gold but its hard for me because it's too expensive when im going to buy one then im going to choose bitcoin because it is more the best i can really earn descent bitcoin because of signature campaign. Then have some money.
Gold is expensive when you buy a brick for example, but just like is possible with Bitcoin, you can also choose to buy smaller fractions of Gold.

You can start with a few grams of Gold where you keep adding more every 3 or 6 months since Gold is more expensive than Bitcoin.

That's right, my brothers and my uncles are goldsmith but i never took part in it as i have been studying and still doing, but i know that it is not important to buy a brick at once, but we can buy it in small parts like bitcoin, if i buy bitcoins with $200 then i can also buy a fraction of gold with the same money, now it depends on the person if what he likes more.

It will depend on a person what level of risk he can afford to take if he is a safe player then he will surely go with gold as gold will give him good profits in long run and one who  wants higher profits will choose bitcoin.
yeah i also choose the bitcoin because i earning too high profit from bitcoin and gold increasing its too much slow and i can wait for long time to gold so i invest my money in bitcoin and get a good profit from bitcoin quickly.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:59:45 PM

To be honest this gold-Bitcoin topic is debatable but I would go with Bitcoin has its value can easily grow faster than gold

yeah it makes bitcoin is more special than gold, with bitcoin you will benefit from a faster and larger than gold, yeah i will choose bitcoin
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:04:12 PM

As already stated the potencial earnings around bitcoin are bigger and faster to collect this month bitcoin is up something like 50 dollars already, and looks like it will keep growing till December last year this happened as well.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:10:02 PM

As already stated the potencial earnings around bitcoin are bigger and faster to collect this month bitcoin is up something like 50 dollars already, and looks like it will keep growing till December last year this happened as well.

People just assume the price will go up for the simple reason that it also happened last year. Things however don't work like that as there aren't any guarantees that it will happen again. That's why it's a good idea to secure profits at the right time in order to benefit to the most. I personally don't expect the price to go up much higher than $700-$720 this year, which are exactly my selling targets.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:17:36 PM

To be honest this gold-Bitcoin topic is debatable but I would go with Bitcoin has its value can easily grow faster than gold

Not that the controversial topic. Just someone used to invest in gold, and someone in Bitcoin. Everyone chooses what he likes
But those who will want for a high profit and faster profit will choose only bitcoin and those who will know about bitcoin will never put their money in gold but they will want more profit and that profit is only possible with bitcoin not with gold.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:57:37 PM

I think in terms of bitcoin prices are better than gold. but gold could we get in the real world. but bitcoin can not. and I chose bitcoin of gold / dollar a lot of shortcomings, but I chose bitcoin bitcoin

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Adar Korin

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:05:19 AM

I think in terms of bitcoin prices are better than gold. but gold could we get in the real world. but bitcoin can not. and I chose bitcoin of gold / dollar a lot of shortcomings, but I chose bitcoin bitcoin

Most gold sits in bank vaults to make governments feel good about themselves.  While it's true that India's use of the metal is on the increase for jewelry and decorative (temples etc) the tech side is also eyeing off gold for commercial applications in electronics due to its conductive properties.

People keep hording gold (and other base metals such as silver and platinum etc) for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse, to trade but in the mean time, gold and BitCoins are very exclusively separate from each other and always will be.

Some people will buy Gold with BitCoins or the other way around, but they are too far apart from each other to be able to compare them except to compare their dollar value people are prepared to pay for them.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:10:45 AM

Most gold sits in bank vaults to make governments feel good about themselves.  While it's true that India's use of the metal is on the increase for jewelry and decorative (temples etc) the tech side is also eyeing off gold for commercial applications in electronics due to its conductive properties.

People keep hording gold (and other base metals such as silver and platinum etc) for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse, to trade but in the mean time, gold and BitCoins are very exclusively separate from each other and always will be.

Some people will buy Gold with BitCoins or the other way around, but they are too far apart from each other to be able to compare them except to compare their dollar value people are prepared to pay for them.
With your statement, now it will only be depend on a certain person what is more important to him base on his capability. Surely gold is better for most of us here but bitcoin is not behind in terms of value as it is widely use in the world.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:20:30 AM

yeah compared with gold. bitcoin have volatile prices and it provides great benefits in a short time, no wonder people turn to bitcoin

maxdeielle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:22:27 AM

GOLD or BITCOIN?
I prefer to choose Bitcoin.

As we can see, the value of bitcoin now is continually increasing, we don’t know in the near future of its value, but I guess it will more increase as the time goes by and I guess it is a good time to buy more bitcoin now and sell it some other days. And have fun when thing is getting better in this bitcoin industry.
But let us not be greedy on gaining too much from bitcoin. Always remember that being greedy makes people down instead of on high.
Let us just be wise of taking things out.

Best regards to everyone here.

Cheers..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:27:00 AM

Not that the controversial topic. Just someone used to invest in gold, and someone in Bitcoin. Everyone chooses what he likes
But those who will want for a high profit and faster profit will choose only bitcoin and those who will know about bitcoin will never put their money in gold but they will want more profit and that profit is only possible with bitcoin not with gold.

Yeah those people who wants fast income will choose bitcoin and that is why I'm going to choose bitcoin because the investments with it are easy and has very fast return for just days you can already see some good result unlike investing in gold is going to be needed a long time and the longer you are going to hide your gold the price of it appreciates.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:39:55 AM

I agree that this two things are very different from each other.  Gold cannot be use as currency while bitcoin can be used as currency.  But in terms of investment they are two different stocks.  One is highly volatile while the other one has been stable for several decade.  So comparing the two is somehow out of line.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:52:00 AM

Yeah those people who wants fast income will choose bitcoin and that is why I'm going to choose bitcoin because the investments with it are easy and has very fast return for just days you can already see some good result unlike investing in gold is going to be needed a long time and the longer you are going to hide your gold the price of it appreciates.
but same with btc the longer you hold it the higher percentage that it will grow more the only diff between them would be the appreciation of those assets bitcoin can grow more than gold because gold already on its peak for me and many country already holding this assets unlike btc its still on its adoption so there's a lot of things to happen.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 05:04:05 AM

but same with btc the longer you hold it the higher percentage that it will grow more the only diff between them would be the appreciation of those assets bitcoin can grow more than gold because gold already on its peak for me and many country already holding this assets unlike btc its still on its adoption so there's a lot of things to happen.

The profit potential is certainly more with Bitcoin but it is also a whole lot riskier, with gold you're not really risking anything, sure it can go down some but it is highly unlikely that its value will ever drop to zero. Bitcoin being purely internet/technology based, faces a lot more challenges, any single one of those holds the potential to destroy it completely. The quantum computer is an example of one such threat.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:13:46 AM

Actually, I think gold and bitcoin is an excellent investment. But it is undeniable gold is a better investment than the bitcoin. Because of the advantages of investment gold must be obtained for the price of gold per year has increased. While bitcoin is also good for investment, but the price is not stable and it is at risk.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:48:40 AM

Actually, I think gold and bitcoin is an excellent investment. But it is undeniable gold is a better investment than the bitcoin. Because of the advantages of investment gold must be obtained for the price of gold per year has increased. While bitcoin is also good for investment, but the price is not stable and it is at risk.
I agree but in the current situation, not all investors can afford to invest with gold, we all have the choice but we are force to choose the investment that will only fit base on our financial status, it cannot be done with gold since it needs a huge amount of money to invest with it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Gimo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:12:59 AM

I think that the best is investing Bitcoin and gold too. This is less risky and the perspective of both is a high price.
lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:01:51 PM

Yeah you are right that both is excellent but i think bitcoin is increasing is price too much faster than gold and gold increasing its price too much slow so i think that there is a lot of people are choosing bitcoin for their investment .
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:42:34 PM

I think that the best is investing Bitcoin and gold too. This is less risky and the perspective of both is a high price.

Maybe the bitcoin is better than the gold. You can spend the bitcoin to buy things, but not the gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: