Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to trade and use crypto bots for free - No exchange account needed!  (Read 23936 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:08:50 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 08:21:05 AM by leonArdo@margin

margin Paper Trading Terminal

Have you ever thought about trading bitcoins or alt coins but were a bit reluctant to start?
Or are you a veteran trader and are just sick of poor web-based front ends with limited features.
If you answered yes to either of these questions then please check out our
free margin paper trading terminal!

The margin demo allows you to simulate real trading on Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitfinex,
Bittrex, plus 13 other exchanges without the need to open an account on those exchanges until
you are ready to do so! Add test orders to your local copy of the live order books and even run 4 in-built
automatic trading strategies to see what it's like have a bot make money while you sleep. A local client
database keeps track of all your orders and funds so that you can check your progress over time.

We have Windows/macOS/Linux versions available on our website. Some of our
customers who bought our real trading margin product have reported their experience with us on this bitcointalk
thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.0

We have been empowering crypto traders since 2014.

Join our communities on telegram and discord

17 exchanges supported
Binance, KuCoin, CEX.io, Gemini, Coinbase Pro, Bitfinex, Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Kraken, LATOKEN, OKCoin, Huobi Pro, Bleutrade, OKEx and Coinone

margin video series

These short tutorial videos will get you up and running in no time!

• Getting Started                                              A quick guide to getting setup with margin
  • Product Overview                                           In a couple of short minutes see what margin can do
  • A Beginners Guide to Trading with margin        Start with the basics and get up and running fast
  • margin 2.0 features                                        Profit/Loss viewer, Market scanner and Twitter integration

margin bot video series

All beautifully visualised and with stop loss as standard.  

• Python Strategy Editor                                     A highly flexible framework that allows you to write your own bots in Python
  • Ping Pong Bot Tutorial                                      A simple bot that allows you to set a static buy and sell price in order to make gains
  • Bollinger Band Bot Tutorial                                Perhaps the most famous technical indicator of them all drives this bot
  • EMA Crossover Bot Tutorial                               When markets start to trend, this is the bot that will maximally take advantage of the situation
  • mArgin maker Bot Tutorial                                A dynamic limit order placing bot that allows you easily control the level of risk taking you want to accept
  • Scalebot Tutorial                                              A market making bot with unparalleled use of use and control

leonArdo video series

The first set of videos we made. Enjoy!  

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 11:35:40 AM

One way you can configure leonArdo is to view multiple charts (from multiple exchanges) to the side of the main window:

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:48:12 PM

Cool man the pics for your software looks great. So, I understand it is a client that connects to all those sites? Why do you name it "paper trading"?

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

Cool man the pics for your software looks great. So, I understand it is a client that connects to all those sites? Why do you name it "paper trading"?

Thanks!

We have two services. Our main one is a client interface that allows you to connect to your account on the exchanges we support. The thread for that is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506317.0

On this thread we are advertising the Paper Trading service which is free Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:07:44 AM

Release notes for leonArdo Demo - Paper Trading Terminal

1. Please note that the paper trading edition does its own order matching locally. Your orders are 'blended'
into the market. It behaves as if you had really placed the order on the order book yourself. Of course, if your
simulated orders become a significant amount of the order book, the results will differ from real world experience.

2. In some cases recovery from sleep experiences an issue and halts the markets. A restart of leonArdo will
do the trick. Don't worry you won't lose any data as it's saved locally.

3. On start-up leonArdo matches any outstanding limit orders against the trade history to simulate real world
conditions.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:00:35 PM

Check out leonArdo's visualisation of partially filled orders below. In the active order table we have introduced a progress bar in the amount field so that you know at a glance how much of the order has been filled, and in the chart view you can also see that your order has partially gone through as although some trades (orange triangles) are visible, the order is still there Smiley

xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:34:53 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 08:23:17 AM by xxxDD

from looking to your pic, i decide to try it.

Good
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 03:08:09 PM

from looking to your pic, i decide to try it.

Good

Great! We hope you like it Smiley

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:23:53 AM

Reading this on my phone. Interesting. Any virus scan? I might download when I get home. This means I can do more ballsy things without risking my funds Grin
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 05:34:28 PM

Reading this on my phone. Interesting. Any virus scan? I might download when I get home. This means I can do more ballsy things without risking my funds Grin

This scan was done by stoner19 (hero member)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/00dda572e4dc3f10600cbb42d8f9945c31e72fb73c8ee9ef7b1ed48ce6ca21b6/analysis/1433257942/

in a discontinued thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078323.0)

but everyone please feel to test anew Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:13:56 PM

Just fixed an error on the Mac OS version of leonArdo which caused it to crash when an indicator was removed. This wasn't an issue on Windows or Linux and therefore slipped past us.

It's working now though Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 08:33:05 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 01:26:00 PM by leonArdo@margin

Video series

Check out our latest video showing how you can configure leonArdo to have it just the way you want it Smiley

More to come!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:39:20 PM

Let us know which market you would like us to support next Smiley

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:33:12 AM

I believe 'paper trading' is a terminology among trading community to mention trail basis trading activity. Your tradings are within your paper not into actual execution.

@OP, Your software looks great and more powerful with many trading tools. Hope it would be more useful with accurate trading predictions. Thanks for such a good services, I look for now a days.
xaS0r

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:32:55 AM

hey there, nice n usefull your software

https://hitbtc.com would be a right addition
a fast, cheap and secure exchanger
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:23:30 PM

hey there, nice n usefull your software

https://hitbtc.com would be a right addition
a fast, cheap and secure exchanger

Thanks! Will definitely consider adding hitbtc...

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:50:40 AM

Remember, using leonArdo's tools window you can keep track of up to 25 charts on another screen. What's more, you can fully interact with those charts to adapt orders, change view etc.

ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:47:08 PM

Nice pictures and great site!

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:24:00 PM

Nice pictures and great site!

Thanks Smiley

HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile