Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User "Cloud Mining" is now deleting posts warning of his ponzi scam in thread.  (Read 5700 times)
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:10:46 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 07:31:56 AM by cryptodevil
Merited by suchmoon (10)

User: 'Cloud Mining'

Proven Shill accounts: 'GermanGiant','Vitamin King','HSBC','SolidRate','AlphaNil'

Their moderated thread: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0007 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014

Description of scam: Cloud mining service long proven to be a ponzi scheme in the absence of ANY evidence to the contrary.

This scam is actively trying to cover up criticism in this new phase of using their sock-puppet shill accounts to post multiple "Hey I got paid!" posts, suggesting they are desperate to find new victims. This indicates a greatly increased risk the ponzi is about to collapse.

Previously the OP of the moderated thread remained largely silent and did not delete critical posts for fear of triggering a scam accusation which would likely damage their operation more than the posts remaining in the thread.

The latest posts to appear were from known shill accounts 'Vitamin King' and 'HSBC' which prompted me to post my PSA warning to inform any newcomers who may be unaware of the fraudulent nature of this purported cloud mining operation.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

As the above PSA appeared at the top of a new page, relegating the latest shill posts to the bottom of the previous page, 'HSBC' deleted his "I got paid" post and reposted it after my PSA so that the new page would not contain the PSA. I followed suit, to which he simply repeated. I then edited my PSA post to one warning of the indications the scam was likely close to collapse.

Having then posted my PSA on the next page, below HSBC's "I got paid" post, it was very promptly deleted by user 'Cloud Mining'.

Also of note is the recent increase in the activity of 'GermanGiant', the likely owner of both the scam and the sock-puppets, who is more frequently posting in threads these days in order to gain greater exposure for that large signature banner he carries.

The frequency with which the shills for this scam are now posting encouragement for this 'cloud mining' scam is suggestive that the scam is extremely close to collapse. Any money you send them is likely to be stolen.

Please quote this thread if you encounter any 'cloudmining.website' shills currently active around this forum.

'GermanGiant' is maintaining his run of posting in forums which do not display his negative trust rating.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=311162;sa=showPosts

If you haven't checked it out yet, please review my suggestion here for dealing with this obvious gaming of the trust system by known scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438012.msg14548472#msg14548472

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HSBC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:19:24 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 04:09:10 PM by HSBC

CryptoDevil is a Hypocrite

Following is the proof of his hypocrisy...

Trouble is GG/SS/RR keeps forgetting that I have already commented to his weak accusation that as far as I'm concerned Bit-X could indeed be fractional mining as they only have a specific amount of PH/s provably purchased.

cm.w is, at best, fractional mining, but is most likely just a straight ponzi as there is no mining proof at all.

CryptoDevil believes both of them are into fractional reserve mining (the term is not fractional mining), but he leaves -ve on everyone who stand by or benefited by www.cloudmining.website, while throwing a blind eye to those promoting Bit-X, which clearly shows his intention. Though, his trick is not working anymore, because people have started to realize how corrupted DefaultTrust is...

Cloud Mining Website is paying consistently since 2014

Blockchain Proof: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

p.s. I am guessing 90% cryptodevil supporters on this thread will be sig spammers.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:20:40 AM

Nice cryptodevil you give this scumbags some extra attention. They look like ore mine with there news about closing old miners.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 10:22:03 AM

Though, your trick is not working anymore, because people have started to realize how corrupted DefaultTrust is...
Sure thing Cheesy

p.s. I am guessing 90% cryptodevil supporters on this thread will be sig spammers.
That's a 0-1 for you.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:24:20 AM

I am, check my new sig. Like it, shill?

You're only pissed cos I'm right.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:22:52 AM

Just to update, two more confirmed sock-puppet shill accounts for this scam:

www.cloudmining.website seems to be a ponzi, but it is paying. After their price slash, I bought 10 Ghs in February 2016 for experiment. But, I was disappointed to see that their minimum withdrawal limit was 0.01 BTC. Recently, they have lowered it to 0.001 BTC. And, today I have got my payment...

https://blockchain.info/tx/30055c84ce01de2d61295a0a1e8f2983141a16f782b9a189cdc2153f5f533071

www.cloudmining.website seems to be working. I invested a little to buy 10 Ghs in 2016. But, I was disappointed to see that their minimum withdrawal limit was 0.01 BTC. Recently, they have lowered it to 0.001 BTC. And, today I have got my payment...

https://blockchain.info/tx/30055c84ce01de2d61295a0a1e8f2983141a16f782b9a189cdc2153f5f533071

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:39:39 AM

You are a hypocrite. Following is the proof of your hypocrisy...

Trouble is GG/SS/RR keeps forgetting that I have already commented to his weak accusation that as far as I'm concerned Bit-X could indeed be fractional mining as they only have a specific amount of PH/s provably purchased.

cm.w is, at best, fractional mining, but is most likely just a straight ponzi as there is no mining proof at all.

You believe both of them are into fractional reserve mining (the term is not fractional mining), but you leave -ve on everyone who stand by or benefited by www.cloudmining.website, while throwing a blind eye to those promoting Bit-X, which clearly shows your intention. Though, your trick is not working anymore, because people have started to realize how corrupted DefaultTrust is...

Only scammers say Trust is overrated.........as a newbie I find it HIGHLY useful.  I can make an informed decision on whats valid while reading the RED

Guess I'm in the 10%............I support Cryptodevil's and others attempts to keep calling out scammers

Thank you Cryptodevill and others for your valuable postings  Kiss

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:02:29 PM

Update, more deletions of posts are taking place in that scam thread. If they are only deleting posts now, after all this time having tolerated dissent and criticism, they surely must be getting desperate before they exit stage left with whatever funds they can.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:40:44 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 05:15:33 PM by kotwica666

Thanks for info. I took some screenshots of my posts from their self-moderated thread.

Edit:
Just to clarify - I manage The Merkle signature campaign and i don't get paid per post.

Edit2:

Posts deleted now:

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 06:42:24 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 07:04:36 PM by Avirunes

Nice work cryptodevil!.High five for you buddy  Smiley

So by doing this you just want to hide and don't want others to post what they think about it.Well if you have any problem with users posting in this thread,why not hit "Report" button against posts that users posted here and you think they are sig. spamming.I think mods can pretty well judge who is sig. spammer and who is not .

You are a hypocrite. Following is the proof of your hypocrisy...

You believe both of them are into fractional reserve mining (the term is not fractional mining), but you leave -ve on everyone who stand by or benefited by www.cloudmining.website, while throwing a blind eye to those promoting Bit-X, which clearly shows your intention. Though, your trick is not working anymore, because people have started to realize how corrupted DefaultTrust is...

Well cryptodevil is just sending out warnings because cloud mining is deleting its posts from their self-moderated which always will be seen as shady.If they are so sure of providing legit services and are sure that they are not scamming anyone why are they deleting posts of their users? they can answer that straightaway on threads or can handle via PM .

Well it doesn't relates with bit-x at all.Are they deleting posts or doing some shady activity?

Obviously a DT will red a guy whoever is standing besides a cloud mining site who doesn't have any proof and is deleting posts of users in their self-moderated thread.Cloud mining sites without mining proofs are ultimately PONZIS as they dont reveal up the proof of work that they claiim to be doing in front of their users.So by doing this you are supporting a PONZI which will always paint you red.

Take my advice ,if you or anyone is against cryptodevil against his warning why not posting out proofs about the site that they are legit instead of pointing finger against OP .
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:46:31 PM

I suppot CD but i am just wondering who is paying for my sig?? That dude owes me some money!! oh wait i am the 10% Roll Eyes

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:24:52 PM

Fuck me, they are getting desperate to crowbar in a shill post. They even resort to quoting posts from six months ago just to be able to reply to them with more "cloud mining website are so awesome" bullshit.

It is true that most of the cloud mining websites are scams here is a one which has official bitcoin talk thread and they have positive feedback.

Cloud Mining Website
www.cloudmining.website - 0.0008 BTC/GHs - Paying consistently over a year now
This has worked well for me. Their rates for 1 Ths and above are far lower now than what stated over here. Their payment proof since 2014 is public as well - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. They make weekly payment on each Monday and here is the latest payment I have received from them...

malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:04:34 PM

Its wrong of him to do it.

But cant really blame the guy since he wants to continue his scam or ponzi and youre blocking potential deposits i guess lol.

Most people see the red flags, but if they dont theres another thread in that section that someones listing all the scams there now which is good.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:05:11 AM

he wants to continue his scam or ponzi and youre blocking potential deposits i guess lol.

That is the whole point of encouraging others to quote this thread whenever they see the like of GermanGiant et al posting to sucker in newbies.

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:08:50 PM

Update: I'm starting to see signs of a new round of shilling beginning after the main accounts have been silent for a couple of weeks. First 'GermanGiant' came back with an 'innocent' post of no particular note, except of course for his huge sig banner advertising his scam. Then came 'VitaminKing' with the standard dishonest spin on criticism of his scam.
There is no legitimate proof that www.cloudmining website is any scam. It has always been a propaganda by cloud mining ponzis like AM hash, Hashie, Bit-x to create mass hysteria against www.cloudmining website, which clearly never worked. In fact, I was scammed by investing in Cloudminr.io & Cex.io, which were promoted by many trusted members on this forum. Sad

Here is scam accusation thread about this service:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416687.0

If you still will promote that site you deserve to be called a scammer.
That thread u explain why they are calling it a scam. Claiming something is a 'proven scam' does not make it a scam. Those are just desperate attempt of shills from other cloud miners to malign a service that is paying consistently since 2014 (Blockchain Proof: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php).

Here is their yesterday's payment tx - https://blockchain.info/tx/aa8ea1a46c1d40131d22670240f18d69b3080162836b9edc358d03d6120133de

p.s. It is unfortunate that some people will spam any shit to malign a regularly paying service, just for the sake of making a few satoshis from signature campaigns.

I think it's worth keeping an eye out for any more activity from the other sock-puppet shills after they ALL went quiet pretty much at the same time. But, you know, totallynotconnectedamirite?

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:16:11 PM

none of the cloudmining are trusted
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:03:06 PM

True. None of them. So, please tell us, why you are promoting HashOcean cloud mining in your signature? I think, cryptodevil should leave -ve trust on you as well for knowingly promoting a site, that you believe should not be trusted.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:32:15 PM

True. None of them. So, please tell us, why you are promoting HashOcean cloud mining in your signature? I think, cryptodevil should leave -ve trust on you as well for knowingly promoting a site, that you believe should not be trusted.

Agree that none of the cloud mining are trusted, but they atleast stay for a year or two before going ponzi..

So it depends if user wants to invest on cloudmining or not
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:55:23 AM

Oh lookie, GermanGiant is back today and busy trying to rope in new suckers:

Hey guys,

What are some methods of gaining bitcoin from scratch? Grin
Preferably not faucets
Join a signature campaign and invest half of your earning into a profitable cloud mining. That is how u make a lot in the long run due to the cumulative nature of this earning+investment strategy.

I especially love how he has emphasised with bold how the OP of the thread concerned could benefit by making sure not to withdraw from his cloud mining ponzi fraud.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 12:19:30 PM

Hehe this is a good one Smiley

Ok i can admit that in fact I am posting to get some money. My opinion on cloud mining however
is not bought, there are many proofs that this site is fake mine. So as countless others.
Its always a good idea to check the site Im linking below. Saved me some BTC.

"Cloudmining.website
Love the photoshopped images (spot the cables or ID's)
This anonymised site has no user security
or real mining for that matter. 12/9/14"
                                                              badbitcoin.org

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: