Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin = $1,000,000  (Read 9266 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:56:03 PM

Honestly its huge amount value for bitcoin but why not we don't know what will happen in the the future and maybe this price will hit soon or after 20 years.. But i still not convince that the price will hit in that value.. in my speculation the price will be 5k-10k value this is i think can be possible that your speculation..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tippingcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:56:54 PM

Perhaps if there are let's say 100 people starting 10-50 different digital businesses/person that accept btc as the only choice of payment it is possible, and they only accumulate coins, never sell them.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that those bitcoin businesses sell what all bitcoin businesses sell: hopes and dreams. While the industrial moguls live in Mom's basements, eating Mom's food.
Because ordinary businesses have expenses: overheads, salaries, restocking merchandise, taxes, etc., etc. Which necessitates spending.

You did not understand what I meant.
I talked about starting digital businesses, and sometimes they are cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run those. Running multiple web sites will not cost that much.
If one site generates on average BTC 1/day profit, then multiplying it by 50 you get 50 btc profit/day - and if there are 100 such entrepreneus, they lock BTC 5000 /day to their cold storages. Eventually the price has to rise.

A "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run," and "generates on average BTC 1/day profit"?
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you mean a cut&run ponzi site?
You do know that most internet gambling sites [with employees and stuff] don't generate 1 BTC($650)/day, right?
Pro tip: there's no free money out there, the streets aren't really paved with gold, there's no "passive income," and there''s no free lunch.

Half of the people in the world live on less than ~$2.50/day.
Let that sink in.
That's 260 times less than your free money machine  "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run" makes in a day.

TL;DR: you ought to get out more often, breathe some fresh air.

Merchants that instadump the bitcoins will be no good for btc (except indirectly perhaps with visibility).
Merchants got to eat, feed and clothe their kids, have a place to poop & sleep, and to restock their shelves, so's they'd have something to sell. All that costs money, so they spend. Life is a bitch like that.
The value of btc lies only on the holding of it, not using it as a payment token.
If BTC is not used as a currency (you know, money that's actually used to buy things), it is useless: no different than baseball cards or Beanie Babies.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:59:06 PM

well, that is a huge figure for the current bitcoin. and I think this is never possible. I think the price is too exaggerated, look at the current price of bitcoin has not even passed the $ 800 price. even in the future. although this happens, I think it takes more than a dozen years, so bitcoin can have a price of 1 million dollars

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:00:39 PM

i think it is possible , if all people invest their all money in bitcoin, then i hope so that 1 bitcoin will be equal to $1,000,000 . but it will be take a long time for it happen .
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:08:57 PM

Perhaps if there are let's say 100 people starting 10-50 different digital businesses/person that accept btc as the only choice of payment it is possible, and they only accumulate coins, never sell them.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that those bitcoin businesses sell what all bitcoin businesses sell: hopes and dreams. While the industrial moguls live in Mom's basements, eating Mom's food.
Because ordinary businesses have expenses: overheads, salaries, restocking merchandise, taxes, etc., etc. Which necessitates spending.

I talked about starting digital businesses, and sometimes they are cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run those. Running multiple web sites will not cost that much.
If one site generates on average BTC 1/day profit, then multiplying it by 50 you get 50 btc profit/day - and if there are 100 such entrepreneus, they lock BTC 5000 /day to their cold storages. Eventually the price has to rise.

A "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run," and "generates on average BTC 1/day profit"?
You do know that most internet gambling sites [with employees and stuff] don't generate 1 BTC($650)/day, right?
Pro tip: there's no free money out there, the streets aren't really paved with gold, there's no "passive income," and there''s no free lunch.

Let that sink in.
That's 260 times less than your free money machine  "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run" makes in a day.

Merchants that instadump the bitcoins will be no good for btc (except indirectly perhaps with visibility).
Merchants got to eat, feed and clothe their kids, have a place to poop & sleep, and to restock their shelves, so's they'd have something to sell. All that costs money, so they spend. Life is a bitch like that.
The value of btc lies only on the holding of it, not using it as a payment token.
If BTC is not used as a currency (you know, money that's actually used to buy things), it is useless: no different than baseball cards or Beanie Babies.

Internet is full of gambling sites. Try to figure out something else. Think a little bit outside of the box, and do not go to the save alternatives.
Opportunities are infinite, but most people simply are like you: "It cannot be done, therefore it is better not to try". Those people end up being paid slaves for the rest of their lives, which makes their statement "there are no passive income opportunities" true to themselves like self fulfilling prophecy.

There is no limit for ideas and innovations. The opportunities are endless. Personally I am in the position I do not have to work for my living, my tenants pay all the bills. Still, I work a little bit for social reasons + for having routines.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:10:28 PM

i think it is possible , if all people invest their all money in bitcoin, then i hope so that 1 bitcoin will be equal to $1,000,000 . but it will be take a long time for it happen .

If all the people go all in btc, it will be significiantly more expensive than 1 million. Just make some simple arithmetics and you will figure out. Especially, every day coins get lost and therefore out from circulation.
At some point the loss of coins is higher than the inflation.
Tippingcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:15:59 PM

Let that sink in.
That's 260 times less than your free money machine  "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run" makes in a day.

Internet is full of gambling sites. Try to figure out something else. Think a little bit outside of the box, and do not go to the save alternatives.
Opportunities are infinite, but most people simply are like you: "It cannot be done, therefore it is better not to try". Those people end up being paid slaves for the rest of their lives, which makes their statement "there are no passive income opportunities" true to themselves like self fulfilling prophecy.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you, being an "outside of the box" thinker, already have many free money machines  "digital businesses" that are "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run"?
How many?
Links?

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:44:50 PM

I think that it would be a great thing if the price is that high but to be honest I do not think that it is going to happen.
Allot of users and holders would sell there Bitcoin way before the price is even close to a million.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:49:42 PM

I think that it would be a great thing if the price is that high but to be honest I do not think that it is going to happen.
Allot of users and holders would sell there Bitcoin way before the price is even close to a million.

Yeah and people will not their coins that long and I am pretty sure people will sell all their coins even if it touches to $5k and 1m price is very difficult to achieve.
Tippingcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:21:31 PM

Yeah and people will not their coins that long and I am pretty sure people will sell all their coins even if it touches to $5k and 1m price is very difficult to achieve.

But it don't have to be like that. Here's My Simple Plan:
1. Create a "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run," which "generates on average BTC 1/day profit."
2. Multiply by 50
3. Spend none of this passive 50BTC ($33,000 US)/day income. Ever. Forget that you're making 33 grand a day.
4. Get 100 other people to do same.
5. ? ? ?
6 PROFIT.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:44:12 PM

1 Bitcoin = $1,000,000 USD
21 Million Bitcoins = $21,000,000,000,000 ($21 Trillion USD)

If this happen most all of us here in the forum community will be come rich and most probably the 10 btc holder will be one of richest man in the globe because of bitcoin Grin
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:17:29 PM

1. Create a "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run," which "generates on average BTC 1/day profit."
2. Multiply by 50
3. Spend none of this passive 50BTC ($33,000 US)/day income. Ever. Forget that you're making 33 grand a day.
5. ? ? ?
6 PROFIT.

+1

Sounds  very good plan IMO.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:31:37 PM

if all people invest their all money in bitcoin then make a chance to 1 bitcoin = $1,000,000 or it will be take too much longer time , i think after 20 years will bitcoin have a chance to hit $1,000,000 .
Tippingcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:40:34 PM

2. Multiply by 50
5. ? ? ?
6 PROFIT.

+1

Sounds  very good plan IMO.

Hitch number one:
coming up with a "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run," which "generates on average BTC 1/day profit" AND could be replicated x50 without losing value.

Hitch number two:
if I managed to overcome hitch number one, and discovered a "digital businesses" that's "cheap to build and you do not need expenses to run," which "generates on average BTC 1/day profit" and is easily scalable, I don't care how much BTC is worth. 33 grand a day not enough for me to live on? I'll just create another 50 iterations of my free money machine.

But you are trolling, correct? I refuse to believe that God, in all His wisdom, made a creature who thinks like you.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:55:40 PM

if everything would be changed with bitcoins then i think bitcoins would be worth like 3 million dollars according to all the calculations, i hope this will happen some time in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:58:00 AM

1 Bitcoin to $1,000,000 i hope it take a century take too long time and its possible if all people of the world invest their all money in bitcoin then i hope that bitcoin rise its price to $1,000,000 soon in the future .
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:05:59 AM

if everything would be changed with bitcoins then i think bitcoins would be worth like 3 million dollars according to all the calculations, i hope this will happen some time in the future

It will take very long time to happen, maybe bitcoin must be word currency first also america go bankrupt for make $ not have value
At now rate in preev is $679 it still need 1473 times to go $1m. Also people who hold it will dump it before it reach that price
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:15:14 PM

1 Bitcoin = $1,000,000 USD
21 Million Bitcoins = $21,000,000,000,000 ($21 Trillion USD)

Not possible in my life !
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:27:27 PM

It will take very long time to happen, maybe bitcoin must be word currency first also america go bankrupt for make $ not have value
At now rate in preev is $679 it still need 1473 times to go $1m. Also people who hold it will dump it before it reach that price

I don't think that people have patience to hold their coins till it reaches to that high value and to be honest I don't fell that bitcoin can ever achieve that high price in future.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:46:44 PM

I hope bitcoin up to $1000.000 lol
But its possibility
Not sure if it is possible so I am not going to get my hopes up for this but it would be nice if it happened.
Much can happen with Bitcoin so I hope that it can last that long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: