Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation  (Read 110936 times)
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Means the price will be 10 sat in start?

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robotsoutofcontrol

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Dear Dev,

i se the final ratio for the swap. I have no doubt that this will be the best choice but I would like to know the reasons why it was decided to choose the ratio 50: 1 instead of 5: 1.

Thanks in advance for the answer you give me.

Hi,

The reason for 50:1 is to help us reach parity with BTC. At present a single Tips is worth a lot less than a single Satoshi. This means we cannot trade against Bitcoin, even though Tips/BTC pairs exist.  It is hoped that the ratio, combined with our development and marketing will change that.

Best!
Robots
myc066

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Dear Dev,

i se the final ratio for the swap. I have no doubt that this will be the best choice but I would like to know the reasons why it was decided to choose the ratio 50: 1 instead of 5: 1.

Hi,

The reason for 50:1 is to help us reach parity with BTC. At present a single Tips is worth a lot less than a single Satoshi. This means we cannot trade against Bitcoin, even though Tips/BTC pairs exist.  It is hoped that the ratio, combined with our development and marketing will change that.

Best!
Robots

You will kill tips and steal money from us
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Dear Dev,

Hi,

Best!
Robots

Hi,

Actually before we started reviving Fedora, the wallet had not been updated for several years. It hadn't been security patched. There was minimal active community left and no social channels. Over the last year we have upgraded and secured the wallets and reestablished the community channels. We have also grown the relationship with exchanges and achieved new exchange listings.

At this point in time however there are now much better coin technologies. We have built an entirely new chain, with much faster transactions, full privacy, new wallets including Mac. It also will allow us to create a web wallet in a short space of time, which means we can build mobile tipping and buying. In other words start building more features on the roadmap we developed.

Please check the website for more details www.tipsco.in

All of this is intended to grow the coin and the community

Cheers
Robots
MarshallJennifer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

Could this business exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?
myc066

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

Dear Dev,

Hi,

Best!
Robots

Hi,

Actually before we started reviving Fedora, the wallet had not been updated for several years. It hadn't been security patched. There was minimal active community left and no social channels. Over the last year we have upgraded and secured the wallets and reestablished the community channels. We have also grown the relationship with exchanges and achieved new exchange listings.

At this point in time however there are now much better coin technologies. We have built an entirely new chain, with much faster transactions, full privacy, new wallets including Mac. It also will allow us to create a web wallet in a short space of time, which means we can build mobile tipping and buying. In other words start building more features on the roadmap we developed.

Cheers
Robots
If swap,The swap coin is other coin ,It is not tips,Go away community,It is tips community
Hart-James

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Is the project open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your business have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your business?
myc066

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

Dear Dev,

Hi,

Best!
Robots

Hi,

Cheers
Robots
You may hard work,Swap equal steal
Vol2

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Dear Dev,

Hi,

The reason for 50:1 is to help us reach parity with BTC. At present a single Tips is worth a lot less than a single Satoshi. This means we cannot trade against Bitcoin, even though Tips/BTC pairs exist.  It is hoped that the ratio, combined with our development and marketing will change that.

Best!
Robots

Hi,

Cheers
Robots
If swap,The swap coin is other coin ,It is not tips,Go away community,It is tips community
myc066 You are on some serious drugs or something. The things you post seriously don't make any sense. First of if you new anything about Tips then you would know that the coins that we currently have and that are on exchanges are not the Original tips they are updated. All this is a another update but to a way better and faster coin / token. You are a very negative person if you took the time to read in the thread then you would know that if don't want the new tips DON'T swap keep the old one.
myc066

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

Dear Dev,

Hi,

The reason for 50:1 is to help us reach parity with BTC. At present a single Tips is worth a lot less than a single Satoshi. This means we cannot trade against Bitcoin, even though Tips/BTC pairs exist.  It is hoped that the ratio, combined with our development and marketing will change that.

Best!
Robots
Swap,Then they can get more free coins,This is why do not hard work,    
sharp!

Hi,

Cheers
Robots
myc066 You are on some serious drugs or something. The things you post seriously don't make any sense. First of if you new anything about Tips then you would know that the coins that we currently have and that are on exchanges are not the Original tips they are updated. All this is a another update but to a way better and faster coin / token. You are a very negative person if you took the time to read in the thread then you would know that if don't want the new tips DON'T swap keep the old one.
myc066

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

Dear Dev,

Hi,

Best!
Robots
Swap,Then they can get more free coins,This is why do not hard work,    
sharp!

Hi,

Cheers
Robots
Swap,They can get more free coins,This is why do not hard work,   
sharp
MarshallJennifer

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
myc066

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
It is a scam,Say easy,But do difficult.If they can do as whitepaper,They will ICO or made new coin,They only want steal money
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

It is a scam,Say easy,But do difficult.If they can do as whitepaper,They will ICO or made new coin,They only want steal money

The swap is entirely voluntary.  You are very welcome to keep your legacy Tips in the new Tips wallet that we rebuilt with significant work earlier this year.  You are not forced to swap.  Several exchanges (like Altilly and Nova) will continue trading the legacy Tips.

If you wish to swap to the new Tips you are also very welcome.  The new Tips will have an architecture that incorporates several years of evolution in crypto technology.  Things like:

• Very fast transactions (full confirmation may be under 30 seconds)
  • Complete (optional) privacy
  • New wallets for all major platforms (WIN/MAC/LINUX) - legacy Tips has no Mac wallet
  • Web/Mobile wallets in 2018 - this is KEY to our face to face tipping & merchant strategy
  • ASIC Resistant Mining - GPU based CryptoNight7 algorithm so everybody can mine
  • Smart contract capabilities (Q1 2019)

People ask me what Fedora Tips is all about.  It's simple:

Tipping. Transacting. Real time, face to face or online.

Cheers!
Robots  Smiley

https://twitter.com/FedoraTipscoin
https://www.tipsco.in
myc066

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

The swap is entirely voluntary.  You are very welcome to keep your legacy Tips in the new Tips wallet that we rebuilt with significant work earlier this year.  You are not forced to swap.  Several exchanges (like Altilly and Nova) will continue trading the legacy Tips.

If you wish to swap to the new Tips you are also very welcome.  The new Tips will have an architecture that incorporates several years of evolution in crypto technology.  Things like:

• Very fast transactions (full confirmation may be under 30 seconds)
  • Complete (optional) privacy
  • New wallets for all major platforms (WIN/MAC/LINUX) - legacy Tips has no Mac wallet
  • Web/Mobile wallets in 2018 - this is KEY to our face to face tipping & merchant strategy
  • ASIC Resistant Mining - GPU based CryptoNight7 algorithm so everybody can mine
  • Smart contract capabilities (Q1 2019)

People ask me what Fedora Tips is all about.  It's simple:

Tipping. Transacting. Real time, face to face or online.

Cheers!
Robots  Smiley

https://twitter.com/FedoraTipscoin
https://www.tipsco.in

The swap coin is other coin ,It is not tips,Go away community,It is tips community
vauhoa
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

myc066 is right! This is absolute theft!!! A 50/1 ratio gives
Total Supply (source coinmarket) 482 759 907 611 TIPS / 50 (your ratio)
= total remaining tips after  swap 9 655 198 152 billion tips

So you cut everyone with your 50/1 ratio and you leave 80 billion to public
for mining and you keep 20 billion that you have premined???
Go back to school to learn calculation for what you are doing is scamming
 everyone fedoracoin existing users!!!!
vauhoa
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

"People ask me what Fedora Tips is all about.  It's simple:

Tipping. Transacting. Real time, face to face or online scamming.

Cheers!"
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

= total remaining tips after  swap 9 655 198 152 billion tips

Actually that's not the case.  We are planning on doing a burn of much of the unswapped coins.  It is intended that some of the premine will go towards development costs and building out future functionality, that's correct. We have been quite open about that.

For about 2 years there was no work of any kind done on Tips. The wallets were unpatched and riddled with security holes. The price had at one point been in the top 50 cryptos, many years ago. After being abandoned it is well known what the price became.  There is currently a team of six that have worked almost full time for one year on Tips, rebuilding the coin, growing the community, doing marketing, outreach hosting and more.  All of this work has helped Fedora move a long way ahead from where it was one year ago.  It is, however, unfeasible to assume that this kind of work can continue. No work of any kind was being done on Tips until the community project volunteered to do so.

As for a reduction in supply - the quantity of coins is immaterial when it is the value that is the key.  The reduction is being done for one specific reason - to get the value to above a Satoshi, so that Tips can once again trade against BTC.  Please check out the website to learn more, and the more detailed roadmap on Trello

www.tipsco.in
https://trello.com/b/MWdyyCfA/fedora-coin-roadmap

Remember that the swap is entirely VOLUNTARY. If you don't wish to move your Tips to the new tech with the new features like privacy, faster times, new wallets, mobile/web, etc then you can stay on the original chain and keep using the legacy Tips wallets that we have built for the community.  We also ensured that several exchanges (Nova & Altilly) will keep trading the original Tips chain.

Nobody is being forced to do anything, please remember that.

Cheers,
Robots.
vauhoa
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

May GOD ALMIGHTY Bless you!
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

= total remaining tips after  swap 9 655 198 152 billion tips

Actually that's not the case.  We are planning on doing a burn of much of the unswapped coins.  It is intended that some of the premine will go towards development costs and building out future functionality, that's correct. We have been quite open about that.

For about 2 years there was no work of any kind done on Tips. The wallets were unpatched and riddled with security holes. The price had at one point been in the top 50 cryptos, many years ago. After being abandoned it is well known what the price became.  There is currently a team of six that have worked almost full time for one year on Tips, rebuilding the coin, growing the community, doing marketing, outreach hosting and more.  All of this work has helped Fedora move a long way ahead from where it was one year ago.  It is, however, unfeasible to assume that this kind of work can continue. No work of any kind was being done on Tips until the community project volunteered to do so.

As for a reduction in supply - the quantity of coins is immaterial when it is the value that is the key.  The reduction is being done for one specific reason - to get the value to above a Satoshi, so that Tips can once again trade against BTC.  Please check out the website to learn more, and the more detailed roadmap on Trello

www.tipsco.in
https://trello.com/b/MWdyyCfA/fedora-coin-roadmap

Remember that the swap is entirely VOLUNTARY. If you don't wish to move your Tips to the new tech with the new features like privacy, faster times, new wallets, mobile/web, etc then you can stay on the original chain and keep using the legacy Tips wallets that we have built for the community.  We also ensured that several exchanges (Nova & Altilly) will keep trading the original Tips chain.

Nobody is being forced to do anything, please remember that.

Cheers,
Robots.

So checked the website but it's not clear if the swap has yet to start, ongoing or over. Since I hold several hundred million in a wallet, not on exchange, could you enlighten me if this is happening now and if so, how to go about it?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: