Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation  (Read 110934 times)
myc066

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Interested in swapping Tips -> FED coin?

Here's a very simple guide on how to swap your Tips at altilly.com:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R2SjEYrpKpHoh43ulJfiiAidYEcFFJb7p2t4V-liv8c/edit?usp=sharing

You can not build new coin in tip's community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Hi All,

Just a very quick update on where things are at with Fedora.  

First up - FED Gold Launch Notes
the Fedora Gold chain has been live for just over two months now (following Sep 17 launch).  Kind of a lot has happened in the intervening time.  We have launched a (voluntary) swap, based on the sentiment expressed by the bulk of people in various social channels and in private discussion.

Like many projects, we have been privileged to attract the attention of a number of attacks since launch.  Focus on technical defence has been our #1 priority, which occasionally means less time for forum discussion.  An interesting stat was that our last attack tried about 20 times the hash power of our network and still failed miserably  Cheesy  Our CryptoNight 7 Variant algo winning the day on each occasion

We have continued refining the algo throughout this time, so in spite of the background noise the FED Gold network performance is pretty nice (typically 3 seconds or less).  

Secondly - Source Code & Builds
if you wish to dig into the code and/or grab yourself a linux wallet or a miner - please get it direct from the official project repo: https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold.  NEVER use a pre-compiled wallet from any other source - bogus code is a common attack vector exploited by various unsavoury types.

Mining is recommended through Youpool - drop into the Telegram (link below) to get in touch with them.  Our soon to be released GUI wallets will also have in-wallet mining - a core part of our vision.  Provision of a means for the ordinary user to essentially earn from the wallets is part of our goal.

Third - Exchanges
Altilly.com is the first exchange we are listed on. You can trade FED gold there and also swap Tips -> FED if you feel inclined.  They may have experienced some limited tech issues but they are good people and keen to resolve. We are happy to liaise with them on your behalf if that helps.

We are in active negotiation with several more exchanges. It's well known that Coinexchange are working on integrating FED - they don't have an exact date but we hope within weeks.  

Finally - Ongoing
we will shortly be launching a new thread that is dedicated to Fedora Gold.  We will advise here when it is live, so that FED Gold discussion can be managed separately to Tips talk.

We'll also do our best to update more frequently here - but please keep sharing and also take us to town if we piss you off. You'll probably notice that we don't really offend that easily - and if we offend you inadvertently sincere apologies! Cheesy

Our most active social links are:

https://twitter.com/FedoraGold
https://t.me/FedoraTipsCoinOfficial

Cheers!
Robots.

TY for writing this down

Love these types of updates, love hearing about all the newest happenings

Let's get some positivity going in this thread, guys

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
myc066

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Hi All,

Just a very quick update on where things are at with Fedora.  

First up - FED Gold Launch Notes
the Fedora Gold chain has been live for just over two months now (following Sep 17 launch).  Kind of a lot has happened in the intervening time.  We have launched a (voluntary) swap, based on the sentiment expressed by the bulk of people in various social channels and in private discussion.

Like many projects, we have been privileged to attract the attention of a number of attacks since launch.  Focus on technical defence has been our #1 priority, which occasionally means less time for forum discussion.  An interesting stat was that our last attack tried about 20 times the hash power of our network and still failed miserably  Cheesy  Our CryptoNight 7 Variant algo winning the day on each occasion

We have continued refining the algo throughout this time, so in spite of the background noise the FED Gold network performance is pretty nice (typically 3 seconds or less).  

Secondly - Source Code & Builds
if you wish to dig into the code and/or grab yourself a linux wallet or a miner - please get it direct from the official project repo: https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold.  NEVER use a pre-compiled wallet from any other source - bogus code is a common attack vector exploited by various unsavoury types.

Mining is recommended through Youpool - drop into the Telegram (link below) to get in touch with them.  Our soon to be released GUI wallets will also have in-wallet mining - a core part of our vision.  Provision of a means for the ordinary user to essentially earn from the wallets is part of our goal.

Third - Exchanges
Altilly.com is the first exchange we are listed on. You can trade FED gold there and also swap Tips -> FED if you feel inclined.  They may have experienced some limited tech issues but they are good people and keen to resolve. We are happy to liaise with them on your behalf if that helps.

We are in active negotiation with several more exchanges. It's well known that Coinexchange are working on integrating FED - they don't have an exact date but we hope within weeks.  

Finally - Ongoing
we will shortly be launching a new thread that is dedicated to Fedora Gold.  We will advise here when it is live, so that FED Gold discussion can be managed separately to Tips talk.

We'll also do our best to update more frequently here - but please keep sharing and also take us to town if we piss you off. You'll probably notice that we don't really offend that easily - and if we offend you inadvertently sincere apologies! Cheesy

Our most active social links are:

https://twitter.com/FedoraGold
https://t.me/FedoraTipsCoinOfficial

Cheers!
Robots.

TY for writing this down

Love these types of updates, love hearing about all the newest happenings

Let's get some positivity going in this thread, guys
Want lose money,Please swap Tips -> FED
InvestmentCapital

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COIN

Rumor around crypto circles is that this dev group has worked with a Russian Group to release the mining early, which is a cryptonote classic mine-able coin.

THIS MEANS MASS ASIC MINING IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING, WHEN THEY PROMISED A ASIC RESISTANT COIN.

The russian group has been mass mining, taking the majority control of the coin and having hundreds of millions of coin head start on the rest of the community.

Dev group has missed ALL of their targets.

WORD IS GETTING OUT TO AVOID THIS COIN.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

SAVE YOURSELF MONEY AND TIME.

robotsoutofcontrol

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 05:22:28 AM by robotsoutofcontrol

Rumor around crypto circles is that this dev group has worked with a Russian Group to release the mining early, which is a cryptonote classic mine-able coin.

THIS MEANS MASS ASIC MINING IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING, WHEN THEY PROMISED A ASIC RESISTANT COIN.

The russian group has been mass mining, taking the majority control of the coin and having hundreds of millions of coin head start on the rest of the community.

Dev group has missed ALL of their targets.

WORD IS GETTING OUT TO AVOID THIS COIN.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

SAVE YOURSELF MONEY AND TIME.

Hello,

Thanks for your thoughts! That's a lot of assertions for one post, it's clear you have based your opinions on somebody disgruntled. You're of course welcome to them, so I will make a few comments for the benefit of the community.

Firstly - the Fedora Gold network is based on a custom variant of CryptoNite v7. What that means is that it remains reverse compatible with CryptoNote mining in general, however anybody using a vanilla CryptoNote miner will receive only about 25% of the actual rewards. That is intentional.

If you mine using our actual custom algo (which you can do at youpool.io for instance) then you will be participating in 100% of the rewards. In the future, we will incorporate wallet based mining (also linked to the custom algo) which will allow all holders to benefit from mining if they so choose.

Second - we talk with anyone and everyone who is part of the Fedora community. We certainly have no exclusions based on nationality or race! Your implications about talking with Russians is an insult to all nationalities.  What I can state is that this is a very low emission coin with a low inflation rate (currently mining about 4M/day).  The chain will last around 50 years, so any mining in the first few months is quite small.

Finally - regarding the roadmap. For the first half of 2018 we met every deliverable on the Fedora roadmap like clockwork.  Around the middle of the year it became apparent that Tips was rapidly approaching end of chain.  This required a major mitigation strategy which ultimately led to the creation of Fedora Gold - the FED coin.  This is the coin that we will use to build out our use cases, and which has proven to be very successful so far in terms of resistance to attack.  

As per the roadmap - we are delivering entirely as planned.

We released the new FED coin in September, it was listed on Altilly.com almost immediately. The linux CLI wallet was released at that time as well. Coinexchange are working to list FED coin very soon. We obviously do not control CE - we are one of hundreds of coins that the CE team deal with. So we can't say exactly when CE will list us but we hope very soon.

Fedora Gold GUI wallets are being tested right now. These are responsive wallets that will be available for mobile & desktop platforms.  And our plans for the first quarter of 2019 remain on track.

Cheers,
Robots.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 02:37:22 AM by R-J-F

Rumor... <SNIP> Stupid moronic crap deleted for the benefit of others...

My response? Well, NOT being a member of the Dev Team, it won't be as professional as there post but, you should read it carefully anyway:

Please DO NOT waste our time with this juvenile crap. You really have to be pretty stupid, or, desperate, to make up this garbage and post it in public. Do yourself, and us, a favor, sell your 200 Doge coins and get OUT of crypto... Now!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:42:59 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 10:29:14 AM by AlCamus

-Referral link included-

Especially now during the bear market it is easy to cumulate a lot of TIPS via claiming free Satoshi in reliable faucets. Just do as follows:

1. Confirm your trash or alias email on https://coinpot.co (this is the microwallet for all faucet payouts; payouts are free at an amount of e.g. .002 LTC or .0001 BTC)
2. Then head over to https://moonbit.co.in/?ref=ff6bd276c782 (you can take this referral link of mine, or just get rid of the ‘?ref=ff6bd276c782’). There are daily and mystery bonuses in this faucet, so if you just login in twice a day you receive ca. 200 Satoshi a day.

Additionally, there are some coinpot tokens which are relatively stable (you get three per claim) and could be converted too. And bonus bitcoin (https://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=22D8B6B4AAB3) is another faucet to get currently about 40 Satoshi each 15 minutes (but it is a little more tricky to explain, because of all these pop-ups and new loadings of a page. But if you are on that page, it is not that hard to understand. I prefer to change the claim settings here to ‘Always receive the average claim amount’).

What I finally do on coinpot is to convert every coin to LTC, as .002 LTC are ca. .000001700 BTC, and withdraw it to an exchange of my choice. Works well!
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:31:09 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE FEDORA COMMUNITY!!

Very Brief Update Regarding GUI Wallets  

We have been hard at work on the GUI wallets for Fedora Gold (#FEDcoin).

The GUI wallets will be available on all desktop & mobile platforms.

The QA/Test project members are busy testing the Linux & Mac GUI wallets right now - hoping to have these out the gate very soon.

STAY TUNED FOR RELEASE DATES SOON!

Cheers!
Robots.
ljglug

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:52:46 AM

Has the exchange between TIPS and the FED been completed?
If the exchange is not complete,
What time does it start?

robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:54:03 PM

What time does it start?

Hi LJ,

The TIPS -> FED swap is still in progress, currently running at altilly.com.

It will also be happening on coinexchange but we don't have a confirmed date from them yet.

Cheers,
Robots.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:40:33 PM

What time does it start?

Hi LJ,

The TIPS -> FED swap is still in progress, currently running at altilly.com.

It will also be happening on coinexchange but we don't have a confirmed date from them yet.

Cheers,
Robots.

Hi robotsoutofcontrol,

Has already been decided what happens with the swapped TIPS (i.e. burning them)?
I see on the richlist that one address has accumulated short of 30% of whole supply:

https://tipsbe.netcraft.ch/richlist

TIA

robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:26:07 AM

Hi robotsoutofcontrol,

Has already been decided what happens with the swapped TIPS (i.e. burning them)?
I see on the richlist that one address has accumulated short of 30% of whole supply:

TIA

Hi PD Happy New Year!

Yes we're planning on destroying them, although for the moment they are sitting at altilly.com

Can confidently state that the mega-wallet isn't us! I had noticed a few major Tips accumulations over time but I hadn't checked the explorer for over a month so wasn't aware of that one.

Cheers,
Robots.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:29:52 AM

Reconstructing something that already exists must have a better effect, moreover the availability of digital mobile wallet support will make it easier to use. I hope Fedoracoin re-found a good place for users

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
copi85

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:27:17 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 09:35:00 PM by copi85

Hello,

is there any problem in altilly.com ?

when i try to do the "Coin Swap TIPS", i can't. The website show me the message "Invalid coinswap. Please try again."

-----------------------------------

Solved through ticket to altilly
but...
before of coin swap, my coins (TIPS) = 38 $
after, my new coins (FED) = 8 $    Huh   Sad
R-J-F

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:35:53 AM

Is this project still viable? No communication, no announcements, whats up? I converted to the new coin, should I just trash them or is there still a plan?

So, the project is ongoing and will continue. Spoke with one of the principles and development is continuing so, hang in there, more info to come. In the meantime keep the faith!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
R-J-F

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:29:07 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 07:11:26 PM by R-J-F

- If you're looking for the GUI Wallet, download from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wscq9sb9va0asjc/FedoraGoldWallet-v1.0.0-win-setup.exe?dl=0

- If you're looking to swap Old Tips for New Tips, follow the instructions located here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R2SjEYrpKpHoh43ulJfiiAidYEcFFJb7p2t4V-liv8c/edit

- Block Explorer can be found here:

http://explorer.fedoragold.com/

- Fedora Gold Website is here:

http://fedoragold.com/

Development IS continuing, lots of stuff in the pipeline so stay tuned for upcoming announcements and keep the faith!

steven1976

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:16:26 AM

Love it so much. Windows wallet etc are already up and running.

Guys, stay tuned for more great news, and start collecting your FED through Altilly and soon Coinexchange
R-J-F

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:39:10 PM

Wallets are now available for Windows, Linux and Mac!

http://fedoragold.com/#wallets

Easy setup, fast syncing, easy to use basic wallet.

Download yours today!

myc066

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:04:46 AM

Hi robotsoutofcontrol,

TIA

Hi PD Happy New Year!

Yes we're planning on destroying them, although for the moment they are sitting at altilly.com

Can confidently state that the mega-wallet isn't us! I had noticed a few major Tips accumulations over time but I hadn't checked the explorer for over a month so wasn't aware of that one.

Cheers,
Robots.

I know who are No1,No2,No3,They are against swap,The swap is joke
vauhoa
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:55:26 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 07:37:09 PM by vauhoa

Bootstrap for faster syncing
1. Go to research window dialog box
2. Type  %appdata%  and hit enter.
Open roaming.
Replace your Fedora folder or replace the content with the following one (till block ~603000 and 1,48 Gig)
you can download at
http://bit.ly/2Ikf3nI
Unrar it and voilà. You just saved yourself a few hours of syncing
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: