Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RaiBlocks] RaiBlocks trading thread  (Read 431887 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:01:13 PM

Rune remember to give me back the 200,000 Mrai that i paid 1BTC.

Contact me to get xbr address to pay. Thank you.
Are you still not paid from this man.. rune looks like you are scammed by him.. but i dont see any proof of transaction between you and rune..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:25:44 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 04:58:04 PM by Jmild1

Rates decreasing slowly ...  Shocked
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:50:08 PM

Rune remember to give me back the 200,000 Mrai that i paid 1BTC.

Contact me to get xbr address to pay. Thank you.
Are you still not paid from this man.. rune looks like you are scammed by him.. but i dont see any proof of transaction between you and rune..
I can't see that either as Rune's trust shows green to me without any scam accusations on his accounts from dt member and he is active on the forum in another thread.

I received this message. So I was wanting your opinion on going thru with this sale of my 20,000 mrai to him or not:
Buy all at 320sat, you send first. I'm trusted
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:55:54 PM

Rates are getting slowly decreasing...  Shocked

True,
Rates is slowly decreasing.
And most important: Don't think to became rich cause you buy low with those probelms thinking that magically when dev fix price will rise again.

Lost faith in this coin after this dev lack of communication.
It doesn't matter if he fix,it's already doomed.
Shittie dev,changing ideas and distribution rules every day, and most dangerous, he have all 100% rai premined still in his hand.

With this dev changing ideas and lack of communication,i'm not afraid of stuck, but of his pre-mine(basically all)
Jmild1

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:59:11 PM

Rates are getting slowly decreasing...  Shocked

True,
Rates is slowly decreasing.
And most important: Don't think to became rich cause you buy low with those probelms thinking that magically when dev fix price will rise again.

Lost faith in this coin after this dev lack of communication.
It doesn't matter if he fix,it's already doomed.
Shittie dev,changing ideas and distribution rules every day, and most dangerous, he have all 100% rai premined still in his hand.

With this dev changing ideas and lack of communication,i'm not afraid of stuck, but of his pre-mine(basically all)

Yeah, dev lack of updates would be the fall of this coin, glad I sold mine when it's still on it's 400sat value.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:01:17 PM

I notice that there are many sellers but no one posting about buying mrai anymore the price is sinking,definitely the faucet has a lot to do with the price of the Mrai I also wonder when will the faucet open ?

Lionidas

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

If you look back in the post thread you'll find that the first time Rune gave me back 200,000 Mrai, but then he did not when them rolledback the second time. He deleted his telegram account too.

I'm very trusted and if you have doubts come in the RaiBlocks official chat: https://telegram.me/raiblocks
Then why are you not getting someone higher ranking to nuke his account since he scammed you out of 1btc for mrai exchange? Now you are letting him try it on waves attempting the same act?
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:05:05 PM

There is a chat where you all can follow updates: https://telegram.me/raiblocks

ya with runes trust, he was flagged by DT , but then obviously made a deal with the DT'er to remove the neg as he did and he's green again

isn't it nice to know there's an inner circle that you can't fight even if they scam you?

ive seen that happen alot tho, it's easy to offer someone some BTC to remove reds, as you can see ;\

and with the situation of raiblocks it's almost impossible to prove the scam, and he knows that.

so ya, now you see why high members say DT is garbage and corrupt Grin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:10:26 PM

I just wanted to cut this off for a while I'm selling my 4k Mrai for 380 sat a price pm me if you are interested will reply if interested with your offer hope Mrai faucet will be open again, any info guys?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Jmild1

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:10:48 PM

If you look back in the post thread you'll find that the first time Rune gave me back 200,000 Mrai, but then he did not when them rolledback the second time. He deleted his telegram account too.

I'm very trusted and if you have doubts come in the RaiBlocks official chat: https://telegram.me/raiblocks
Then why are you not getting someone higher ranking to nuke his account since he scammed you out of 1btc for mrai exchange? Now you are letting him try it on waves attempting the same act?

I gave negative trust until he refund me. He has not send my Mrai. It's prooven everywhere. There are more than 10guys on chat that can proove he is in fail with me.
I'll continue until he give me the 200,000 Mrai

Let the DT's know what he did, it will surely impact his account
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:12:05 PM

I gave negative trust until he refund me. He has not send my Mrai. It's prooven everywhere. There are more than 10guys on chat that can proove he is in fail with me.

did you not read what i said?

HE WAS FLAGGED RED FOR DAYS. he musta have made a deal cause the DT removed the neg
 RED TRUST WAS REMOVED TODAY ;\
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:28:39 PM

HE WAS FLAGGED RED FOR DAYS. he musta have made a deal cause the DT removed the neg

Well, he did the deal but still own my 200,000 Mrai.. he is in fail, I PMed him too, never answered

He was not hacked, because he deleted its telegram account too. How is possible that he is hacked everywhere?
i'm not on rune's or anyones side, but it makes sense if he was hacked then his computer was hacked, also e-mail and everything. How could anyone hack bitcointalk account without e-mail?

Lionidas

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:31:33 PM

Well, he did the deal but still own my 200,000 Mrai.. he is in fail, I PMed him too, never answered

He was not hacked, because he deleted its telegram account too. How is possible that he is hacked everywhere?
It is not. He scammed you and bought his way to freedom.
So how I know that you aren't still sour an won't revert same thing to me after I sent all my mrai to you to try to make someback from your loss huh?
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:34:03 PM

So how I know that you aren't still sour an won't revert same thing to me after I sent all my mrai to you to try to make someback from your loss huh?

exactly.  he was never hacked, just bought his freedom from his DT bud that had given it in first place

hell truth be told guys theres no way to even tell if DT members make alts to DT themselves for scams ;\

theres a reason theymos said he can't/wont mod the  trust system, too many holes in it ;\
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:41:57 PM

I can vouch for Kaselit. I sold him 21 000 MRAIS on telegram. I sent first. Regards.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lionidas

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:29:24 PM

Instead defend who have to give me 200,000 Mrai come here: https://telegram.me/raiblocks

Tens of ppl can tell he hasn't send me. What do you earn defending him?
Not defending him at all.
Just want to know how is he able to still go on this forum with out a scar if he scammed you out of 1btc that's all.
I don't want that same thing happening to me so I am defending myself. Cause in all honestly, who will do that for me if not myself? Undecided
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:34:40 PM

Instead defend who have to give me 200,000 Mrai come here: https://telegram.me/raiblocks

Tens of ppl can tell he hasn't send me. What do you earn defending him?
Not defending him at all.
Just want to know how is he able to still go on this forum with out a scar if he scammed you out of 1btc that's all.
I don't want that same thing happening to me so I am defending myself. Cause in all honestly, who will do that for me if not myself? Undecided

because he had a DT rating from 2014, that he reached the person and had the remove the neg he got from the scam because due to the raiblocks rollback thing theres no definitive proof he scammed so he figured he would PM them and prob pay them off since they could both do it clean (no evidence of scam)
total crime of opportunity, it's a shame that 2 DT's are in on it ;(
Lionidas

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:43:15 PM

^^ ok I see now how this came to be.

My apologize to all Kaselit.

No hard feelings. On the selling at 320 satoshis for my mrai. I might have found a buyer that is offering more than what you did via pm, as I noted on this thread as well  Wink
I would like to get atleast close to what I paid for them and not near half of what you offered to me in the first place.  Tongue
Sorry dude. But I do not roll that way. I don't want to get ripped off of a new alt like this has been.
A roller coaster ride. But too much drama for my tastes.
Moving on to another alt, good luck to all here.  Grin
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:44:59 PM

selling 1600 Mrai per 400 satoshi. for high rank member or green trust, i can go first, else, you must go. pm me i am online

AleScamHole

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:49:12 PM

selling 1600 Mrai per 400 satoshi. for high rank member or green trust, i can go first, else, you must go. pm me i am online

"green trust"

O SNAP, THIS GUY'S LEARNED ALOT HERE Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: