Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit $3k-$4k by end of 2017  (Read 12113 times)
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:08:16 PM

Bitcoin price rise will occur before halving in my opinion.Miners need to stay profitable.I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving then a collapse to $800.A steady rise back to $1500 by end of year. It will hit $4k in 2017.
It can be possible but I do not know how to look I to the future because everything can happen even the things we do not expect when it comes to Bitcoin.
So it is possible but if it is going to happen is something else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:15:37 PM

Yes this can be done but I honestly do not think this is gonna happen because of the fact that the bitcoin is too low right now.
I also do not think the halving can let this happen honestly..
well, there is no anything going to happen suddenly. this will surely happen but it take lots of time also. halving is already done and there is no any price increase till yet. but it doesn't mean that price won't increase now. it will take months or may be years but price will increase.
but honestly no one can say anything about it with 100% surety. one person can't do this. it depends on the whole market.

Yasman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:20:56 PM

Yes this can be done but I honestly do not think this is gonna happen because of the fact that the bitcoin is too low right now.
I also do not think the halving can let this happen honestly..
well, there is no anything going to happen suddenly. this will surely happen but it take lots of time also. halving is already done and there is no any price increase till yet. but it doesn't mean that price won't increase now. it will take months or may be years but price will increase.
but honestly no one can say anything about it with 100% surety. one person can't do this. it depends on the whole market.

I think if the the SegWit and the block size increase are implemented properly, the price could reach that level.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:30:31 PM

Bitcoin price rise will occur before halving in my opinion.Miners need to stay profitable.I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving then a collapse to $800.A steady rise back to $1500 by end of year. It will hit $4k in 2017.
It can be possible but I do not know how to look I to the future because everything can happen even the things we do not expect when it comes to Bitcoin.

I think we should not think of the future and should enjoy the ride at a moment as price will definitely go higher in future which will allow us to make good money from it.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:28:03 PM

I think we should not think of the future and should enjoy the ride at a moment as price will definitely go higher in future which will allow us to make good money from it.
well there is no ride right now to be honest the price is staying stable and nothing is happening, i reallly hope we will reach the new heights next year and make money
Hatat

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:55:54 PM

well there is no ride right now to be honest the price is staying stable and nothing is happening, i reallly hope we will reach the new heights next year and make money

The new all time high of over $1200 could be reached by the middle of next year. Then the price will rise further.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:06:48 PM

Nothing can be predicted exactly. As mentioned in the above quote now the price is stable, but the price is expected to rise gradually not in a steep manner. In my view reaching around $4000 is unrealistic because in 8 years it have reached $800, which won't increase to 4000 in a years time.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:08:46 PM

Nothing can be predicted exactly. As mentioned in the above quote now the price is stable, but the price is expected to rise gradually not in a steep manner. In my view reaching around $4000 is unrealistic because in 8 years it have reached $800, which won't increase to 4000 in a years time.

Yes and I think that it will take 10 more years to achieve that price and there is no assurance that it will hit that price someday but lets hope we will see that price in future.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:15:04 PM

Youre right and  i agree on what you have said.
Because of halving bitcoin will be on demand and it will surely increase the  price of it.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:59:15 PM

The price has come to a nice value here around 650. By 2017 i expect a price somewhere in the 700 - 900 region.
Remember that bitcoin is not an altcoin where these price increases happen.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:55:45 PM

The price has come to a nice value here around 650. By 2017 i expect a price somewhere in the 700 - 900 region.
Remember that bitcoin is not an altcoin where these price increases happen.
Yeah we can't expect a drastic change in bitcoin, price may rise step by step and at this moment it has reached $660 and even in the coming days it is going to rise even higher. By this December it may hit $800 for sure.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

Honesty its a huge amount for 2017 and i think its impossible to happen.. the possible that i think will be  the price of bitcoin are around  800 to 1k
This is i think can be possible.. 3k to 4k value it takes more years before we will see this price.. also depends in demand and supply..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:58:46 PM

I do not think it will happen in 2017, we should be able to reach back to $1,000, after which we will easily predict future prices. due to the current price even harder to get back to touch $10,00 after 3 years ago. so cant expect much that the price of more than $2k will be achieved in one year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:08:38 PM

There is nothing on based of what we can expect a price of $ 3k for 1 BTC. I will say fair price will be at around $ 1K in near future. It is good if happens what OP is saying in his title but to be honest my feet are on earth. I don't see this thing happening at least in couple of years to make BTC this worth.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:10:59 PM

I think bitcoin can reach at $5000 by the end of the year 2017
Hatat

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:16:46 AM

I think bitcoin can reach at $5000 by the end of the year 2017

I do not think it is possible after the Bitfinex hack. It might be possible in 2018 or 2019 or even longer.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:30:41 AM

This looks way to optimistic in my opinion. How do you come up with these prices?

After the recent backdrop to $550 it will take a while for bitcoins to reach $700 again.
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:33:30 AM

I don't see it going that high by next year, but it could definitely see around $1000 again.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:35:50 AM

I don't see it going that high by next year, but it could definitely see around $1000 again.

If the bitcoin block size is increased to 2MB or even 4MB, the bitcoin price will rise to $2000 or $4000.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:39:48 PM

If the bitcoin block size is increased to 2MB or even 4MB, the bitcoin price will rise to $2000 or $4000.

I don't think there is any connection between block size and price pump. But for sure 3k$ can't be reached within end of next year. May be price may get stable over 1k$ from end of 2017.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print