Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit $3k-$4k by end of 2017  (Read 12125 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:04:46 AM

I don't see it going that high by next year, but it could definitely see around $1000 again.

If the bitcoin block size is increased to 2MB or even 4MB, the bitcoin price will rise to $2000 or $4000.

I don't think there is any connection between block size and price pump. But for sure 3k$ can't be reached within end of next year. May be price may get stable over 1k$ from end of 2017.
There is no evidence that the price pump is due to the block size. The debate has been going on for months, so that's not the reason. On top of that, price spikes and drops are normal for Bitcoin. So there is nothing significant about this normal price fluctuation.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:09:34 AM

I don't see it going that high by next year, but it could definitely see around $1000 again.

If the bitcoin block size is increased to 2MB or even 4MB, the bitcoin price will rise to $2000 or $4000.

I don't think there is any connection between block size and price pump. But for sure 3k$ can't be reached within end of next year. May be price may get stable over 1k$ from end of 2017.
There is no evidence that the price pump is due to the block size. The debate has been going on for months, so that's not the reason. On top of that, price spikes and drops are normal for Bitcoin. So there is nothing significant about this normal price fluctuation.

Bitcoin surely has an potential to hit that price in future but the fact is no one knows when exactly it will happen, but if you are a long term holder then you will see that price for sure in future.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:14:12 AM

I don't think it's about block size either, but I think we'll see a high price starting from the spring of 2017. It happened every four years, it'll happen again. I hope it will! But if we'll see the approx. same increase as we have seen in 2013 ($10 -> $1000), we'll see Bitcoin priced at $65k or even more! Cheesy sounds like a dream, lol.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6188

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:07:15 AM

Bitcoin price rise will occur before halving in my opinion.Miners need to stay profitable.I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving then a collapse to $800.A steady rise back to $1500 by end of year. It will hit $4k in 2017.

It may be unlikely but there is always a possibility , It seems like the halving block reward didn't do much (till now) but 2017 should be a good year as Kim dotcom predicted a price increase to 2000$ per BTC , so It wouldn't really surprise me If it really happens after the launch of Megaupload 2.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Yasman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:40:47 AM

Bitcoin price rise will occur before halving in my opinion.Miners need to stay profitable.I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving then a collapse to $800.A steady rise back to $1500 by end of year. It will hit $4k in 2017.

It may be unlikely but there is always a possibility , It seems like the halving block reward didn't do much (till now) but 2017 should be a good year as Kim dotcom predicted a price increase to 2000$ per BTC , so It wouldn't really surprise me If it really happens after the launch of Megaupload 2.0

There will be other adoption of the bitcoin and bitcoin can be used as a good remittence tool for many migrant workers.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:48:27 PM

Do you think it will happen? When is the launching of Megaupload 2.0? Do you think it can give a big impact on bitcoin price? I think its just a hype. But who knows? Maybe one day when you wake up you'll be surprised that the price of bitcoin rise.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:12:24 PM

This could happen. bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict. I still believe that bitcoin will have great power.
bitcoin price increases can be many-fold in the next year. My prediction bitcoin will last at USD2,000 figures.
Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:15:01 PM

This could happen. bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict. I still believe that bitcoin will have great power.
bitcoin price increases can be many-fold in the next year. My prediction bitcoin will last at USD2,000 figures.

If the past performance is any guide, the bitcoin price will double every year for the next 7 years. So the price will be 120 times higher.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:29:33 PM

If the past performance is any guide, the bitcoin price will double every year for the next 7 years. So the price will be 120 times higher.

The performance of the bitcoin it depends on the growth of users and also the growth of mining. If both the sector shows excellent growth then we will see rising precisely bitcoin and will become very high if its growth is starting to peak
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

some times there is some useful information that we can use in our advantage, but to me it's just nonsense what you say about the price that will double every year. there are absolutely no guarantees in this world. even not with bitcoin.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:53:51 PM

Why not have a look at the price for the end of this year first before trying to give a vague prediction of what should/could/may happen next year?
Things in Bitcoinland are changing so fast that we also could see some other big big mess what could cause an extreme downward pressure.
I mean how many crooks and wrong, shady charakters are hanging around in this wild west? Moren than enough!!!
Don't get me wrong, I want Bitcoin to succeed and become big in terms of usage and price like most of us here.
But we should keep in mind that this baby still could get hurt pretty bad by some egomaniacs or idiots who just want to see Bitcoin burn!
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:32:50 PM

some times there is some useful information that we can use in our advantage, but to me it's just nonsense what you say about the price that will double every year. there are absolutely no guarantees in this world. even not with bitcoin.
yup forget to be able to look back at the price would doubled from the previous price, that's occurs only when the price of bitcoin stayed at the bottom point and now a impossible thing if bitcoin will fall to below $ 300.

satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:39:58 PM

to me it is really such a difficult job, as the price of bitcoi is trading below 600$ then how can it cross the 4000$ just in one year, i do not think so, i think it can hardly reach to 1500 USD at the end of 2017.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:58:52 PM

yes there is no doubt about this that any thing can happen in the world of bitcoin, therefore prediction about bitcoin is not such an easy task. but if we study the history of bitcoin and predict about bitcoin we can say that the price of bitcoin will cross 1500 USD level in next year.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:29:30 PM

maybe the price is too great for a short time for the price of bitcoin, although it is not impossible however, it will be very difficult, because when the price of bitcoin reached a price of around $ 1000 - $ 1500, many people who have a lot of bitcoin will start competing to sell bitcoin them. and I predict if the price rose within a short time, then the losses will occur in a short time
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:40:23 PM

I am not very convinced to see price reaching at that level. There is no solid reason for this to happen. I will say it would be worth to see 1000 $ mark by the end of next year as stable price like it is now at above 550 $. We can not predict happenings as possibilities are endless but should have a fair price range in mind when it comes to talk about it.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

I am not very convinced to see price reaching at that level. There is no solid reason for this to happen. I will say it would be worth to see 1000 $ mark by the end of next year as stable price like it is now at above 550 $. We can not predict happenings as possibilities are endless but should have a fair price range in mind when it comes to talk about it.
There's no solid proof or a firm evidence that's why this is called "speculating". Smiley

maybe the price is too great for a short time for the price of bitcoin, although it is not impossible however, it will be very difficult, because when the price of bitcoin reached a price of around $ 1000 - $ 1500, many people who have a lot of bitcoin will start competing to sell bitcoin them. and I predict if the price rose within a short time, then the losses will occur in a short time
The only ones that are going to sell their Bitcoins at that price are the people who aren't into holding Bitcoins for a really long time. Good things come to those who wait, like they said. It might be a good idea to sell less than half of your bitcoins if the price has reached that price, just to make sure that either way (deflate or inflate), you won't lose that much.

If bitcoin drops the price back to 500-600$ and you did sell some of your coins at 1000-1500$, then you didn't lose that opportunity to sell some at that time. The only reason to not sell all your coins at that time is because you're anticipating the fact that bitcoin might reach a higher price, thus giving you more profits.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:19:02 PM

$3k-4k price is not realistic to be achieved quickly in this year. even to reach $1,000 this year are still many doubts. but again touched the highest price this year of about $750 I think something good, so that in 2017 was able to reach $1,000.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:28:14 PM

I think once people start to put their money in bitcoin without any fear and they start to use bitcoin as their currency like they start to use it for buying services and goods for their daily use then it is sure that the price of bitcoin will start to increase much faster and will reach to about 3k$ or 4k$
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:46:22 PM

yes everyone has the right to express their views, and predict according to  their own thinking, but to me it is very very difficult that the price of bitcoin can reach to such a high level $3K or $4K just in one year,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: