Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit $3k-$4k by end of 2017  (Read 12113 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:38:47 PM

This isn't going to happen.  There won't be an ATH run up until after the halving, if ever.  Sorry moon kids.  Cry

Come one man!
Nobody knows what will happen.
Therefore your negativity makes no sense.
Or are doing this on purpose because you hope the opposite will happen? Wink
You know like some kind of superstition. Cheesy

You're right, nobody knows for sure, but my opinion is that we won't be seeing a new ATH until after the halving, if ever.

I have been following Bitcoin since late 2011 and was a miner through the first halving, and that's the experience I have in forming my opinion.   I'd like to be wrong, but I'd bet a BTC or two that I'm not.
That is only possible when we are for sure that it is rising for a long time and that is hard to know because Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen later. But of course it can be nice if we can reach that high value so we can sell it with a lot of profit and that would be nice.
yeah it is difficult to predict everything about bitcoin, but if for the future, I am very confident the price will rise very high. but for the short term yes really difficult to predict.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:22:02 PM

I hope that happens but I think realistically the top may be 1500-2K by the end of 2017.  16 months is a lot of time and all it would take is one thing to change everything - a big company integrating bitcoin into their payment system, a new technology that integrates bitcoin, who knows what the possibilities are.  I speculate that 2017 will be an interesting year for btc as we approach the year when no more bitcoin will be made.
I also guess that we won't surpass $1500. The halving pump this year took a lot of volume and effort, yet it stalled shortly after crossing $800, which is roughly twice the starting price. Same happened November last year when the pump doubled the price (250-500).

I doubt we'll even see $1000 next year. Especially when you consider that each time we are going up nicely to higher levels, that something happens, and it takes the market down real hard again. It's no longer coincidence.
It is all within pump and dump schemes that really well played. I agree that there is no coincidence in that. Quick rise on no news and quick dump on the first negative news.

this space is intentionally left blank
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:31:13 AM

Bitcoin price rise will occur before halving in my opinion.Miners need to stay profitable.I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving then a collapse to $800.A steady rise back to $1500 by end of year. It will hit $4k in 2017.

For me this sound too optimistic. I would like to see bitcoin very high but I don't believe we can see this price in next 5 years. IF we hit it so fast then its not steady rise, its like x 8 in les then 2 years. Let's be real here even x 2 in this period of time would be amazing progress.
Anyway your prediction is maybe just your feeling, where is some good argument for your words, any proof..  just our feelings will not make price to rise.
I think we need to be satisfied with what we have now.

Bitcoin will not goes to that value and as you can see now you see also that the value keeps long stable and that can be bad for the people who wants to sell it soon.
The value will be only in the end of the year $500 and thats it and I know people are not happy with it but they have to deal with it. Dont make any stupid decisions and just wait patiently so you can sell it later with more profit maybe.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:53:27 AM

We will never see $3k or $4k by end of 2017 or Any Time Soon.

The fundamentals are all bad. Fubar, if you ask me. Why? Because the core developers are fighting to see whose schwartz is bigger. Too much ego contest, no leadership, no vision for the future, they're worried about short-term personal gains.

We will see bitcoin's demise within the next few years. $1 bitcoin, here we come!
That’s a really negative outlook on things. I think you shouldn’t take these questions so seriously. Of course bitcoin will reach 3k or 4k, else it will increase to a stable price. Too many people use bitcoin for that to actually never fall to $1 even if the developers are fighting for their ego’s (like block size debate) or anything unexpected to happen.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:18:06 PM

This isn't going to happen.  There won't be an ATH run up until after the halving, if ever.  Sorry moon kids.  Cry

Come one man!

You're right, nobody knows for sure, but my opinion is that we won't be seeing a new ATH until after the halving, if ever.

I have been following Bitcoin since late 2011 and was a miner through the first halving, and that's the experience I have in forming my opinion.   I'd like to be wrong, but I'd bet a BTC or two that I'm not.
That is only possible when we are for sure that it is rising for a long time and that is hard to know because Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen later. But of course it can be nice if we can reach that high value so we can sell it with a lot of profit and that would be nice.
yeah it is difficult to predict everything about bitcoin, but if for the future, I am very confident the price will rise very high. but for the short term yes really difficult to predict.

As most users quoted anything could happen with bitcoin. I believe its truly hard to predict the bitcoin price movement in accordance to time. Based upon special events similar to halving we can make closer predictions. By the end hitting $3k-$4k is not possible as there is no special events by the end of this year.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:44:09 PM

Come one man!

As most users quoted anything could happen with bitcoin. I believe its truly hard to predict the bitcoin price movement in accordance to time. Based upon special events similar to halving we can make closer predictions. By the end hitting $3k-$4k is not possible as there is no special events by the end of this year.
too short time that remaining until the end of the year and something that is unacceptable to common sense when have a hope bitcoin prices may hit $ 3k even to hit the $ 1k is very unlikely to happen.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:49:02 PM

Come one man!

too short time that remaining until the end of the year and something that is unacceptable to common sense when have a hope bitcoin prices may hit $ 3k even to hit the $ 1k is very unlikely to happen.

was it a mistake? . isn't it a dream will be possible if we keep trying and a dream is the beginning that can make us have a zest for life ..?? . So if you think that's not likely to happen, then let them do it to your heart. For we all men have different ideas and we have to respect that. stay focused for our lives to be better than having to intervene in other people's Affairs
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:52:46 PM

Btc needs be faster to be global

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:20:30 PM

Come one man!

Everyone knows that bitcoin will rise we just don’t know how much it will level out at the end of the year. I guess that by the end of the year we will see bitcoin at least at $1000. The huge rate of bitcoin adoption by new people from all over the world supports my predictions.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:34:55 PM

Btc needs be faster to be global

Mass adoption is key of success so when it will get more bigger adoption than it will start rising to the moon, it need more merchants around the globe to get stable price and steady growth, this would be great achievement for this.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:39:44 PM

Yes, we need more users to increase price. More companies need to accept BTC as payment. 
(As some people mentioned, some businesses might not want to take Bitcoin unless transactions were confirmed instantly or close to it.) 

Also, sites that take Bitcoin need to do a better job advertising it. 
I was looking at Newegg today,
www.newegg.com 
And saw they took payment in BTC. I've been a customer of that site for years and never knew they accepted Bitcoin!

reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1897
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:52:41 PM

basically 2013-2015 all over again?

spike to 2k-->collapse to 800 = 60% decrease(not equal to the almost 80% decrese from 1200 to 200 but still...) and again a return to the main

i'm not a fan of predicting the same pattern of the past, but we weill see

we'll need to break the 4 digit barrier again and even 5 digits if we want to get anywhere near mainstream adoption.   

and it will probably be sooner rather than later.

once it breaks $1000 again i'm expecting it won't stop there.

So true, Bitcoin was not hyped nor pumped for a long time (in a crypto space timeframe) if it go pass 1200$ I can easy see 2-3-4K in a 2-3 month time of period

With some real old economy direct investment in Bitcoin 9000$ is for sure possible, the time is not so immportant, market cap is tied to mined coin and some are lost, locked, stored, with real investment anything is possible!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
lunay

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:59:38 PM

very dificult its price bitcoin 3k - 4k dollar,
its realistic price is 1000 dollar every one bitcoin
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

Is there 1 % of truth in this headline and op's topic? If this is is truth then we are idiots, we should sell everything we have and invest in bitcoins.
   As relatively new member here this kind of threads just confuse me, I start to think how I miss some big opportunity in my life. I don't trust in this kind of threads, I think theh are here for us new people to fall on their scams. Its like everyone is stupid, and nobody knows how to earn money, 3 thousand we can see for couple years maybe, until the end of year we can just hope to hit 700. As a newbie it's my opinion, let's see someone to say I'm wrong.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:16:41 PM

Come one man!

I have my money into bitcoin for more longer period as I know that the price of bitcoin will increase higher in value, and if we all started to invest our money in bitcoin and started to promote it to everywhere then I am sure that in 2017 we will see it near $3k
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:00:39 PM

very dificult its price bitcoin 3k - 4k dollar,
its realistic price is 1000 dollar every one bitcoin

No, no one can decide it's actual and realistic price.
Because bitcoins are very less in number and as the word spreads out, people getting in will buy more and bitcoins will spread, so there will be a huge uptrend in this crypto.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:57:28 PM

Come one man!

yes it is really difficult for bitocin to cross 2k$ or 5k$ this year, the previous bad news about bitfinex effect that market so much that it is difficult to say that bitcoin wan touch this price at the end of 2016.
Skjöld

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:59:53 PM

This price is too optimistic I say. You should better except 1000$ maximum the way it has started for now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:16:35 PM

Yes, we need more users to increase price. More companies need to accept BTC as payment. 
(As some people mentioned, some businesses might not want to take Bitcoin unless transactions were confirmed instantly or close to it.) 

Also, sites that take Bitcoin need to do a better job advertising it. 
I was looking at Newegg today,
www.newegg.com 
And saw they took payment in BTC. I've been a customer of that site for years and never knew they accepted Bitcoin!

Merchants don't care about the payment process of sales made with Bitcoin as services such as BitPay handle everything for them. The merchants just receive their fiat, and that's all they care about.
ChromeMax

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:22:12 PM

Will this affect BTC faucets?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: