Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in me, you may not regret it.  (Read 1689 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:56:39 AM

Seems like I got a bad "view" on my post from yesterday, cause it got trashed, I wanted a reason, so let's see:

Rules
You decide the amount, the game I should play, and how much you want to earn.
Despite my rank on here, I know many bitcoin gambling sites and I have experience on them.

So, instead this I will put the address and with my rank I will probably get random bad reviews without even testing me.
Ok?
Questions are accepted.

Address: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/128qQRGQz7gdPwBZyVvgT7NcSNU2STKGrS

Ready, set, go,
Good luck everyone.
*crosses fingers it doesn't get trashed or deleted like the one of yesterday*

i think youre the master of gambling.. LOL

if u are the master of gambling u why u ask for other peoples money.. so simple..

please provide a proof u are successful gambler without take another user stat. and what if u lose all the money.. at least give some collateral for newbie like you..

TooMainstream (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:00:57 AM

At least there is someone that didn't claimed I'm a scammer just because priorities of this section is having scammers.
Some stats you want? good.
https://pd3.co/users/Win247
Atm I can only provide this because im on the phone.
I had to pay my bills I had to sell everything I had(as you can see also in my post history) for bills.
But I will probably have collaterals soon.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:39:22 AM

The point is, dumbass, if you were that good at gambling you wouldn't be asking for other people to give you their money.

Understand?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:41:44 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 09:53:32 AM by TooMainstream

Well, Im making profits myself, I found some pennies in my pocket and making profits.
But still, answer me this: Why people believes in ponzis?

Update:
I'm going to do a little giveaway with some % of the pennies I profited with, so, anyone who called me/repped as scammer gets nothing.
Smiley See you in the giveaway section

See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1426656.new#new
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:11:47 AM

At least there is someone that didn't claimed I'm a scammer just because priorities of this section is having scammers.
Some stats you want? good.
https://pd3.co/users/Win247
This does not prove anything. Math proves you can not win all the time.
Halfender

Activity: 196

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

Well, Im making profits myself, I found some pennies in my pocket and making profits.
But still, answer me this: Why people believes in ponzis?

Update:
I'm going to do a little giveaway with some % of the pennies I profited with, so, anyone who called me/repped as scammer gets nothing.
Smiley See you in the giveaway section

See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1426656.new#new

I do not whether you are that person or not. It can be true or false and you already have that much btc. Why do you still need investments from other people?

TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:07:06 PM

That can be true or false, but still, I want to help others, just for that.
Today, I started from 0.01, reached 0.11, rained 0.01
and the rest is gone to my savings for emergencies.
I know, you could say, why you didn't do 90% of those to the savings and the rest you kept gambling? because I completed the mission of the day, I needed to backup my savings, to, I putted my money I earned back where it belongs and the rest is been rained.
I already feel happy that way tho.
I'm not obligating NOBODY to invest in me, I just wanna help out others.
If I have to always do like this like, invest the pennies I left everytime and then give out like no tomorrow, I need to live aswell, I'm not a machine that even if you leave that alone it still works for you.
I wanna work for an objective.
I do it when I can, and when I do, I rain, if you want, you can PM me and I will tell you the website where I do lot of giveaways WHEN I win.
Ok, so for today is good, I made 10 people happier and that relieves me.
I love to work for others.
I'm not a charity vault, where people picks money, I work for it, and everyone earns something. That.
Halfender

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:12:56 PM

That can be true or false, but still, I want to help others, just for that.
Today, I started from 0.01, reached 0.11, rained 0.01
and the rest is gone to my savings for emergencies.
I know, you could say, why you didn't do 90% of those to the savings and the rest you kept gambling? because I completed the mission of the day, I needed to backup my savings, to, I putted my money I earned back where it belongs and the rest is been rained.
I already feel happy that way tho.
I'm not obligating NOBODY to invest in me, I just wanna help out others.
If I have to always do like this like, invest the pennies I left everytime and then give out like no tomorrow, I need to live aswell, I'm not a machine that even if you leave that alone it still works for you.
I wanna work for an objective.
I do it when I can, and when I do, I rain, if you want, you can PM me and I will tell you the website where I do lot of giveaways WHEN I win.
Ok, so for today is good, I made 10 people happier and that relieves me.
I love to work for others.
I'm not a charity vault, where people picks money, I work for it, and everyone earns something. That.

Im glad that you have the mindset to help others but is there any guarantees that at least if you lose we can get back something?

TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:35:59 PM

As I said, I can't do big amounts, but I when I have backed up enough to cover the investments, I will prompty pay back If I can't succeed.
Did I asked for high random amounts and something? No. Any small amount will work, so...
Side note: I can see there is people that claims I wanna buy green trust by giving away, that's not absolutly true.
When I will have some other pennies to work on it I will surely do another giveaway to "buy" green trust.. pfff
Why should care for green trust. I do what I love to do, do you think I get green trust on the site where I give away when I win big? No, but you don't understand me, If you aren't interested in my service there is a cute little button that says "Ignore" you can click it, it won't bite.
I'm deadly serious when I say I love make people happy.
Stop treating me like if I need your pennies.

If I get to get rich big, like very big, and I will do giveaways to thank all the people that "trusted" me, in a real world mode, and make them happy like I will be, and I will notice if you will enter with an alt taking the extra money when maybe with your main you bad trusted me.
I bet If I was here and never invented this thread and I would giveaway 0.1 each week I would just be the most green repped of the site.
Right? Right?
Buying... I don't wanna buy nobody, my mission is another one, but maybe my efforts will be invain and I will be used like a tool like I used to be in my youth.
Berthorl

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:05:35 PM

the more you explain your view.

the worst it can ever be lol. whenever I read someones stand point with a huge block of text, which cant be broken into a few simple sentences its all red flags lol.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:27:59 AM

Don't invest to Newbie Members, you will regret it.  Wink
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:13:54 AM

the worst it can ever be lol. whenever I read someones stand point with a huge block of text, which cant be broken into a few simple sentences its all red flags lol.
Sounds fair.  What about just: I hate ponzi, I trust myself, just try?
Also, yes I'm a newbie now, but staring at ranks its not always the best option.
I have experience myself on the forum,so I know how it works. And I think you missed the line: I had to sell everything I had in the bitcoin world for paying bills cause I will be paid very late this time.

More I keep going on this thread and more I see people that earned from ponzis to bad review me.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:27:37 AM

Sounds fair.  What about just: I hate ponzi, I trust myself, just try?
Also, yes I'm a newbie now, but staring at ranks its not always the best option.
I have experience myself on the forum,so I know how it works. And I think you missed the line: I had to sell everything I had in the bitcoin world for paying bills cause I will be paid very late this time.

More I keep going on this thread and more I see people that earned from ponzis to bad review me.

Why are you so desperate? The more you keep yapping the more scammy it sounds. No one gives a shit that you had to sell everything to pay bills because you apparently still spend them on gambling. You're a degenerate and should get the fuck out of this forum.
indigeniuous

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:12:04 AM

Please share your betslip from your recent winnings here Smiley

If ur service provider doesn't allow you to share the bets, please share screenshots of ur recent bets.

May I know what platform are u using to place bets?

I am definitely interested but being a punter myself, I would like to see your recent bets.

Halfender

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:39:24 AM

I have a question can you show us the account is yours ? Also show us some your bettings and payouts?

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:47:19 PM

I definitely believe that this op must have ran some ponzi program here before. Don't doubt me.

TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:48:28 PM

At this point, with all the people pointing me as scammer, even if I show some winning bets or withdrawals you would just say I got lucky, and that I'm a giant degenerate.
No I never run an actual ponzi, too lazy to use any of webby or other suspicious free domains to do the actual automatical scams.

But if you really want to see my list of withdrawals/deposits... I will be glad to show it.

This is just barely from faucet for example:
https://i.imgur.com/VdUg40w.png
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:47:33 PM

Ponzis are "TooMainstream" for this guy. He asks for some bitcoin so he can gamble. He does this so he can make a profit without risking any losses. Only your loss.

Well played.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:21:35 AM

At this point, with all the people pointing me as scammer, even if I show some winning bets or withdrawals you would just say I got lucky, and that I'm a giant degenerate.
No I never run an actual ponzi, too lazy to use any of webby or other suspicious free domains to do the actual automatical scams.

But if you really want to see my list of withdrawals/deposits... I will be glad to show it.

This is just barely from faucet for example:
https://i.imgur.com/VdUg40w.png
Well actually you're good at gambling, I am just confused, why do you need people invest in you? :3
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:50:59 AM

Lol. Nobody will get influenced with these kind of lame attempts these days!
Just get lost from here and start begging in the streets.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: