Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NUC  (Read 30882 times)
PrizZzrak (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:26:14 AM

This thread is turning into a WTB / WTS thread.  Grin  

Hopefully the developer will actually start taking about development and the future of the coin.  It's awful quiet on that front.

I am currently testing a new wallet. With a smaller splittreshold to smooth up staking for small holders and a reduction on the blocksplit fee. I will keep this running for 24 hrs before I can approve this to go live. Untested releases are not my style.

Website is almost done. Expected to be online somewhere tomorrow.

Multisend is coming up in a few days  Wink

nac

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:27:25 AM

This thread is turning into a WTB / WTS thread.  Grin 

Hopefully the developer will actually start taking about development and the future of the coin.  It's awful quiet on that front.

I am currently testing a new wallet. With a smaller splittreshold to smooth up staking for small holders. I will keep this running for 24 hrs before I can approve this to go live. Untested releases are not my style.

Multisend is coming up in a few days  Wink

Awesome dev sounds exciting
jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:28:15 AM

good to hear from you. once on an exchange this coin will explode
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:30:51 AM

good to hear from you. once on an exchange this coin will explode

You thought I left? It is Saturday night people, time to enjoy some free time with our friends and/or loved ones Cheesy

I will start processing the twitter giveaway payments shortly.

blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:38:19 AM

Hopefully the developer will actually start taking about development and the future of the coin.  It's awful quiet on that front.

I am currently testing a new wallet. With a smaller splittreshold to smooth up staking for small holders and a reduction on the blocksplit fee. I will keep this running for 24 hrs before I can approve this to go live. Untested releases are not my style.

Great to hear!  The website will be a good step in getting the FUDsters to quiet up.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
iSimantri

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:41:50 AM

Great to hear!  The website will be a good step in getting the FUDsters to quiet up.

FUDsters and troller will do everything to shake the weak hand  Wink

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:27:23 AM

Looking to sell 100nuc @ 0.25btc,  pm if interested

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 02:50:26 AM

I have send a very detailed email to bittrex about NUC. I will try and contact some admins on slack tomorrow, It is getting really late. Same goes for other exchange admins. I have not received responses back yet.

The twitter campaign boosted some tweets though. They must have noticed us by now.

I have read a few bad reviews about the paid addition to yobit. Some people waited weeks according to their own thread. So I am a bit wary for that. Undecided

jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:59:09 AM

ok just so everyone know lucky7btc came through had some family emergency. all is good and I have deleted my post.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:17:32 AM

Looking to sell 100nuc @ 0.25btc,  pm if interested

Damn to high, im sure once it get listed on an exchange i can buy 10,000 for .25 btc

Thanks anyway
iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:18:53 AM

I have send a very detailed email to bittrex about NUC. I will try and contact some admins on slack tomorrow, It is getting really late. Same goes for other exchange admins. I have not received responses back yet.

The twitter campaign boosted some tweets though. They must have noticed us by now.

I have read a few bad reviews about the paid addition to yobit. Some people waited weeks according to their own thread. So I am a bit wary for that. Undecided

nice to hear you do a various things that have been done

i don't know why most exchange nowdays add new coin if they paid, like yobit, 0.1 BTC add new coin in 2 bussiness days, 0.5 BTC in 1 bussiness days, or bittrex i heard very high fee to listed in their platform.

very rarely do they want to add new coin by community request.

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:22:00 AM

ok just so everyone know lucky7btc came through had some family emergency. all is good and I have deleted my post.

you know that's what the trust rating is for Smiley

look
<---

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Altcoin11

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:31:46 AM

I still have hundreds for sale at 0.0005 if anyone wants.
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:32:30 AM

Sent you a dm on twitter
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:05:20 AM

what is your twitter..are you serious about getting listed?  Cool   

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:06:37 AM

@NuclearcoinNUC is the official Nuclearcoin twitter
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:24:24 AM

@NuclearcoinNUC is the official Nuclearcoin twitter

ok i already followed him... i can't dm unless he follows me back~ you guys need a slack chan!!!  Cool 

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gampher

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:07:59 AM

Good coin but not everyone is going to mine.I think Dev should do an ICO after the POW is over.

will result in more interests & better distribution.
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:15:02 AM

Good coin but not everyone is going to mine.I think Dev should do an ICO after the POW is over.

will result in more interests & better distribution.

POW phase is already over.  

I can do an ICO right now for .01 per coin.  PM me if interested.   Grin

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:15:47 AM

ReTweet:

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/719075562422198272

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: