Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NUC  (Read 30879 times)
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:32:22 AM

I will sponsor an explorer for 3 months for this coin... I mined a few myself, and I like the community activity in here.. Many posts in such a short timeframe.. Good signs.. Smiley
I will build it tomorrow though.. getting late here..

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but are you going to build an explorer?  The coin already has one.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:49:48 AM

next round of voting start )
jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:54:41 AM

Novaexchange is a scam. Unrelated to NUC coin. I've tried pm'ing the exchange owner to see about fixing some screw ups but since he doesn't want to answer me I will start posting little tidbits for you all's enjoyment. The exchange rollback was a major screw up. Some people even got free coins and were able to take them off the exchange. Owner says it was all sorted out but this isn't the case, blockchains don't lie. Where did the replayed coins come from? I won't go to deep with this unless the exchange owner doesn't answer my pm. I am a man of principle and I hope he can appreciate that for what it is.

This first screenshot may be evidence of shady exchange operation, maybe? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is wrong with this screenshot. Pay close attention...

Edit: imgur not supported I guess. How to post image?

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:02:10 AM

Novaexchange is a scam. Unrelated to NUC coin. I've tried pm'ing the exchange owner to see about fixing some screw ups but since he doesn't want to answer me I will start posting little tidbits for you all's enjoyment. The exchange rollback was a major screw up. Some people even got free coins and were able to take them off the exchange. Owner says it was all sorted out but this isn't the case, blockchains don't lie. Where did the replayed coins come from? I won't go to deep with this unless the exchange owner doesn't answer my pm. I am a man of principle and I hope he can appreciate that for what it is.

This first screenshot may be evidence of shady exchange operation, maybe? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is wrong with this screenshot. Pay close attention...

Edit: imgur not supported I guess. How to post image?

Imgur works fine.

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xmE9ojzl.jpg[/img]

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:02:48 AM

I hope to add to the NUC not on yobit , in yobit many cases of fraud and yobit not respond on the issue of my deposit , and you can see also here https://twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/720009968737525761 a dev has banned trade in yobit . I do not want to see the NUC experiencing the same problems as XVG , or about the problems with deposits .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:09:03 AM

okay, so I got in but I don't know how to cast my vote  Huh Can someone help me how to do it?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:14:17 AM

I hope to add to the NUC not on yobit , in yobit many cases of fraud and yobit not respond on the issue of my deposit , and you can see also here https://twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/720009968737525761 a dev has banned trade in yobit . I do not want to see the NUC experiencing the same problems as XVG , or about the problems with deposits .
I understand your point mate but yobit can't be removed to a trading platform for nuc if we really wanted to make it worth as many newbie like me who trade alt we only knows yobit platform and if we don't place nuc from it the numbers of interested participants to use nuc will be decrease just for consideration mate. no offense hanks. 

Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:17:38 AM

okay, so I got in but I don't know how to cast my vote  Huh Can someone help me how to do it?
enter channel #voting
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:07:26 AM

vote round2 started on bittrex slack, we lose by many here cmon guys lets vote   
buchaski

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:06:08 AM

vote round2 started on bittrex slack, we lose by many here cmon guys lets vote   

yeah everyone get on theres a round 2 vote with 4 coins we need to get back there and vote

iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:26:27 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 07:44:51 AM by iSimantri

I never noticed until you replied what you did...

Anyway...

Dev we need an address. Lets see how dedicated some people are.

edit :

we need ~ 200 NUC ( 0.1 BTC ) to pay yobit, will be add in 2 bussines days

or we need ~ 1000 NUC ( 0.5 BTC ) will be add in 1 bussiness days plus email promotion to yobit members,

waiting for dev set up an address

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:38:16 AM

Anyway...

we need ~ 200 NUC ( 0.1 BTC ) to pay yobit, waiting for dev set up an address

yesss, lets do this.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

novaexchange

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:46:39 AM

Sorry thread owners if this is off topic, i promised to stay out of this thread but I have to answer his message.

----

Cool,

Thanks for letting me reply to you or maybe I am not allowed to get some sleep? I am only human. But I also want to be transparent with the community.

Yes, the rollback was a big fuck i will not deny this, or decline any questions about it. And it has been a pure hell cleaning it up - and I am probably not done yet - though I hope I am..

What your image simply says is that your order got skipped because of someone else order below yours, this may be a bug, or maybe not? I will do an investigation of this and will be taken care of properly.

Lets clear some things up here;

Firstly; the exchange is in BETA, as a result people are aware that strange things can happen and that I will do all to help them, no one will ever loose their coins at Novaexchange - if I can do anything about it. A new version will be released shortly.

Secondly; all incoming transactions does not lie. You have a deposit address, the funds is put into your account. Simple as that. The rollback however rolled back those incoming transactions and all account updates during this time.

Thirdly; everyone that has contacted me have got their coins back, in one way or an other. So far no one has told me they have been wrongly handled.

Fourthly; It was a lot of calculations, database edits, moving funds in the wallets to the users account matching the incoming amount. If any trades happened during this time I took responsibility and took the losses myself..

Fifth; I have paid these losses out of my own pockets, for example if there was missing BTC - i took it from my private BTC wallet and gave it back (Believe it or not, but my company actually have resources of its own). All in all, unless more people is contacting me with transaction id, deposit addresses; This has now been sorted - if not, it will be taken care of - no one will loose their coins.

All in all, out of my own pockets so far around 0.4 BTC, not a huge amount.

Do not fear reporting any bugs to me, serious or not.

- I cannot force anyone to use the exchange. If you don't like it, withdraw your coins and stop using it. -

Thanks for taking time reading and sorry for High-jacking this thread once again.

Sincerely,
David
Novaexchange

Trade your coins at www.novaexchange.com
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:33:47 AM

i dig that novaexchange dev has been posting on here pretty regularly.
but personally i have not used the exchange.

I understand your point mate but yobit can't be removed to a trading platform for nuc if we really wanted to make it worth as many newbie like me who trade alt we only knows yobit platform and if we don't place nuc from it the numbers of interested participants to use nuc will be decrease just for consideration mate. no offense hanks.  

it looks like verge had an update, which yobit did not follow,
yobit needs a dedicated thread listing which coin problems are happening on there Smiley wrong chains, disabled wallets, paid for add but never got it  etc.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
PrizZzrak (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:02:55 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 09:32:48 AM by PrizZzrak

Sorry guys, I had some family matters to attend to yesterday.

I will sponsor an explorer for 3 months for this coin... I mined a few myself, and I like the community activity in here.. Many posts in such a short timeframe.. Good signs.. Smiley
I will build it tomorrow though.. getting late here..

That is very kind, thank you! A second explorer is always good to have.

Anyway...

edit :

we need ~ 200 NUC ( 0.1 BTC ) to pay yobit, will be add in 2 bussines days

or we need ~ 1000 NUC ( 0.5 BTC ) will be add in 1 bussiness days plus email promotion to yobit members,

waiting for dev set up an address

I guess we need some drastic measures right now. I don't understand it. We had a lot of support on twitter. I have a feeling we are ignored for some odd reason.

Give me a few minutes to set up addresses.

@novaexchange, You are doing a great job here! Keep up the good work!

PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:52:51 AM

I am not a fan of dumping any premine on the market to pay for an exchange listing. But a premine is there for a reason, outsource developments. Exchanges go under the topic of developments to. If there is someone who wants to hold long-term, pm me with an offer so we can get listed. This issue is distracting me a lot on my work on NUC.

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:03:26 AM

I am not a fan of dumping any premine on the market to pay for an exchange listing. But a premine is there for a reason, outsource developments. Exchanges go under the topic of developments to. If there is someone who wants to hold long-term, pm me with an offer so we can get listed. This issue is distracting me a lot on my work on NUC.

I wouldnt count on the Listing even when you pay them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.msg14425085#msg14425085
&
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.msg14456620#msg14456620

Still no HBN over there and they paid for it on the 4rth of April.

They only cared for their Nigerian Lisk bs lately.

PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:11:57 AM

Yeah I said that myself a few pages back. Their topic is not really comforting.

It seems to be the only way of getting listed there unfortunately. We bombed exchanges with tweets. Nothing worked.

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:16:45 AM

Yeah I said that myself a few pages back. Their topic is not really comforting.

It seems to be the only way of getting listed there unfortunately. We bombed exchanges with tweets. Nothing worked.

Yeah but this is prlly not going to work ether.
Blow n Hookers Party from Lisk profits over there.

Would be just a waste imo.

PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:24:05 PM

In a few hours we have a new wallet update.

With multisend, coin lock options in coincontrol, statisticspage, and better tor support.

Stay tuned!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: