Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COINSBANK.COM launches Universal Crypto Solution at Money2020 Europe  (Read 41115 times)
Coins_Bank (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:45:09 PM

CoinsBank Merchant tools: broaden your business’s horizons with a whole new approach

CoinsBank’s merchant tools enable businesses to get set up and crypto-enabled quickly and easily. Our APIs mean you will be able to accept cryptocurrencies from customers all over the world, integrating the power and convenience of digital money into your business model as well as accessing the benefits offered by CoinsBank’s many services. Our emphasis on usability means there are no unnecessary barriers for customers or merchants.

Payout settings are flexible, based on set periods of time or accumulated payment amounts, and you can readily convert one currency into another at any point.

CoinsBank is a universal crypto solution which provides services across the full range of blockchain services, from a secure wallet, fiat money gateways and cash cards to trading exchanges, charts and merchant tools – all accessible from a dedicated mobile app. CoinsBank is being announced at Money20/20 Europe, the world’s largest FinTech event, for which it is an official sponsor.

For more information, visit www.CoinsBank.com or email ronny@coinsbank.com

CoinsBank.com: your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:51:42 PM

Bitcoin Conference Prague 2016 Is Almost Upon Us

A new Bitcoin conference is on the horizon, which will take place in Prague on May 19th, 2016. Although this event will only last for one full day, there are plenty of reasons to attend.  Not only will there be plenty of panels to attend, but there is also an exhibition area, and a start-up alley to discover the hottest ideas and trends in the world of digital currency.

Full article: http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-conference-prague-2016-is-almost-upon-us/

Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:22:40 PM

CoinsBank Exchange: your industry-grade trading platform

CoinsBank’s licensed exchange allows you to trade for profit with all the tools required by professional speculators. Our simple interface is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders, with convenient order management and extensive real-time exchange data. Stop-loss and profit-taking features enable you to maximise gains whilst minimising risk by closing out trades if the market moves against you, giving you control over your investments.

We don’t require any documentation for trading cryptocurrencies, meaning anyone can get started quickly. For those who wish to trade on the forex markets, our licensed participant allows you to access several world currencies whilst respecting local laws and abiding by the regulations. You can instantly convert one currency to another at market rates, so you will always be able to move funds back into digital money or the national currency of your choice.

CoinsBank is a universal crypto solution which provides services across the full range of blockchain services, from a secure wallet, fiat money gateways and cash cards to trading exchanges, charts and merchant tools – all accessible from a dedicated mobile app. CoinsBank is being announced at Money20/20 Europe, the world’s largest FinTech event, for which it is an official sponsor.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:33:33 PM

You guys still didn't release the fees that you was supposed to ? also could you please tell me where I'm supposed to order the Virtual cards ? only I have is this option :

I tried to change the country to different countries but "Virtual cards" never get listed , so what I'm doing wrong exactly ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:34:51 PM

New article from NEWSBTC: http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/04/05/coinsbank-launches-universal-crypto-solution-money2020-europe/

Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:37:37 PM

You guys still didn't release the fees that you was supposed to ? also could you please tell me where I'm supposed to order the Virtual cards ? only I have is this option :

I tried to change the country to different countries but "Virtual cards" never get listed , so what I'm doing wrong exactly ?

Pls, create a ticket and our support team will answer to your questions.

Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:59:36 PM

CoinsBank Charts: real-time, full-market data

Our system provides you with up-to-date information about not only our own exchange, but external markets too. More than 12 exchanges and 12 different currencies are supported – with more to be added in due course – giving relevant current and historical data from around the world. Since the cryptocurrency markets are fully global and open around the clock, you will always have the chance to use the information you receive to trade.

Users can set alerts and notifications so that they will always be informed of rates and market conditions, no matter what they are doing. You will also have access to extensive tools for technical analysis to allow you to understand the market better and place trades with greater confidence.

Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:09:31 PM

Check a few new articles about CoinsBank

http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/coinsbank-launches-universal-crypto-solution-at-money2020-europe/
http://abitco.in/coinsbank-announces-new-blockchain-initiative-at-money-2020/

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:27:18 PM

I just realized that Bit-x = CoinsBank correct ?
I have some bitcoin there today I check and transferred to Coisnbank.com
farfakugel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:36:01 PM

Why put Bank in the name? It turns off many bitcoiners, myself included...
Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:07:09 PM

The official CoinsBank Bitcoin Debit Card Manager and Bitcoin Mobile Wallet Application available in AppStore
Explore Blockchain services with CoinsBank, the first 24/7 cryptocurrencies bank in your pockets.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coinsbank-mobile-wallet/id1099715029

Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:11:11 PM

I just realized that Bit-x = CoinsBank correct ?
I have some bitcoin there today I check and transferred to Coisnbank.com

Yes, you are right. But CoinsBank is not only Bit-x. Your Bit-x account and your founds available in CoinsBank

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

The official CoinsBank Bitcoin Debit Card Manager and Bitcoin Mobile Wallet Application available in AppStore
Explore Blockchain services with CoinsBank, the first 24/7 cryptocurrencies bank in your pockets.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coinsbank-mobile-wallet/id1099715029

There is an Android version ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PhatCoins

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:57:31 PM

You guys are rebranded from bit-x, right? Is there anything different, it is it simply rebranding?

Also, do you guys have the regular "USD, GBP, EUR" setup, out can you do AUD as well?
sunildhillon

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:31:52 AM

I'm using one of debit card issued by Bit-x.com (Anonymus Card). I used that card on amazon.com and now I have got my amazon account on hold, they are asking fax this verification to them:

-- A copy of your statement for the payment card that you used, including the billing address.
-- The last two digits of the payment card.
-- Your name, phone number, and email address.

I don't have the first one. And they are not accepting verification without it. I have written to the support system but no reply from their side. I have called on +442036088233 But no one ever picks up the phone. There doesn't seem to be a way from which I can get my payment card statement.

My user ID: 745420
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:36:33 AM

I'm using one of debit card issued by Bit-x.com (Anonymus Card). I used that card on amazon.com and now I have got my amazon account on hold, they are asking fax this verification to them:

-- A copy of your statement for the payment card that you used, including the billing address.
-- The last two digits of the payment card.
-- Your name, phone number, and email address.

I don't have the first one. And they are not accepting verification without it. I have written to the support system but no reply from their side. I have called on +442036088233 But no one ever picks up the phone. There doesn't seem to be a way from which I can get my payment card statement.

My user ID: 745420

Go to your CoinsBank account and click "Support" on the top of the page and open a ticket , you will get a faster answer , they don't really offer support on this thread like Bit-x used to do .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sunildhillon

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:38:32 AM

Go to your CoinsBank account and click "Support" on the top of the page and open a ticket , you will get a faster answer , they don't really offer support on this thread like Bit-x used to do .

I have already done that 2 days back with no response so far.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:47:02 AM

I have already done that 2 days back with no response so far.

I got my answer in few hours , try to make the priority "high" if you didn't already . (make a new ticket)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sunildhillon

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:54:56 AM

I Have made it urgent. still no response.
Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:36:15 PM

CoinsBank Mobile: all your CoinsBank services, in the palm of your hand

CoinsBank’s mobile app gives you complete control of your CoinsBank account facilities, from anywhere in the world, whether at home or on the go. You can manage your cards, make payments and convert funds from your mobile device, as well as viewing transactions – so you’ll always be able to stay up-to-date with your finances.

Our mobile wallet is secure and encrypts your data in transit by default, but for peace of mind you can enable and disable the features that can be accessed by the app from your security settings.

The mobile app allows you to receive push notifications of events on your account, so you’ll always know about transactions on your card or if a trade is closed on the exchange. We will also send you important news from CoinsBank itself, so you’ll never miss a development to our service.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: