Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COINSBANK.COM launches Universal Crypto Solution at Money2020 Europe  (Read 41115 times)
chelep

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

I want to use bank transfer for deposit. Do you get a swift fee ? If I send $ 500, how much is reflected in my account ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

I want to use bank transfer for deposit. Do you get a swift fee ? If I send $ 500, how much is reflected in my account ?

Wire transfer? If you have you are going to deposit amount greater then 500$ as you mentioned, you shouldn't have any fees according to them: https://coinsbank.com/fees

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chelep

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

Wire transfer? If you have you are going to deposit amount greater then 500$ as you mentioned, you shouldn't have any fees according to them: https://coinsbank.com/fees

Yes wire transfer. According to them, there is no interruption but banks may receive swift fees. I'm curious about the answer. After send money Smiley
bravo1210

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:57:38 AM

What happens to our money if CoinsBank, suddenly turns off their server, Since they have no physical address anywhere you can go and speak to real people. The UK address you posted on your website has over 1,600 companies registered to that same address.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

What happens to our money if CoinsBank, suddenly turns off their server, Since they have no physical address anywhere you can go and speak to real people. The UK address you posted on your website has over 1,600 companies registered to that same address.

The same thing that will happen If any other exchange turns off their server, you lose your coins. I don't see why you would think for such a scenario though. Do the trades that you need done and withdraw your funds somewhere where you control your private keys to know you are safe for sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coins_Bank (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

The same thing that will happen If any other exchange turns off their server, you lose your coins. I don't see why you would think for such a scenario though. Do the trades that you need done and withdraw your funds somewhere where you control your private keys to know you are safe for sure.

Thank you for your message. We have offices in different countries. Some of them will be public soon so you can come and speak to the team face to face.
Think positive Smiley Turning off the servers is a not profitable perspective, so it won`t happen.

CoinsBank.com: your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services
Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:13:40 AM

i edit my post, later 3 time i have send my ID, now my account are verified to level 3, but my card are at level 2, in how many time the card upgrade to level 3? Because at level 3 have only 80 euro of use

Thank you for your message.
Please leave a message to our support team at support@coinsbank.com they will solve the issue promptly.
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you

Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:16:11 AM

CoinsBank Debit Card makes your crypto-life easier.

Please find below only few of numerous advantages of using CoinsBank Debit Card.
* CoinsBank Debit Card connected to your CoinsBank wallet where you can create numerous accounts in both fiat and cryptocurrency;
* CoinsBank Debit Card has a direct but controlled access to your funds. You may choose from which accounts and currencies money will be taken for your purchases or withdrawals;
* For all transactions with you CoinsBank Debit Card funds will be converted instantly, so you do not have to worry about exchanging your bitcoins in advance;
* The CoinsBank Debit Card can be denominated in US dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), British Pounds (GBP);
* CoinsBank Debit Card allows remitting money anywhere instantly via bitcoin address or CoinsBank account. 0% commission for transfers between CoinsBank users;
* Use the CoinsBank Debit Card for purchases and withdrawals all over the world. Spend Bitcoins anywhere within a minute!
* CoinsBank Debit cards have high deposit and withdrawal limits;
* CoinsBank Debit Card it’s simply the easiest and secure way to operate with your money.
* You may order one or several cards at once. Fees&Rules — https://coinsbank.com/cards
Easy to follow your transaction history and all options connected with wallets and your card at your account and at CoinsBank Mobile App.

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

Do you have UK faster payments?
Coins_Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

Do you have UK faster payments?

Could you please provide more details about the issue?
What do you mean for the "faster payments"
Thank you.

MDZZ

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:48:25 AM

Anyone wants OKPAY and buy Bitcoin from Coinsbank? if yes,100.9 USD= 100 OKPAY USD, cover all fee.
danniel

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

i can not receive sms text
uz.cx

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:03:05 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 01:29:29 AM by uz.cx

Coinsbank scam 100% Why i can deposite but can't withdraw  Angry my 0.23 btc
Verification do not accept from my country
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

Coinsbank scam 100% Why i can deposite but can't withdraw  Angry my 0.23 btc
Verification do not accept from my country

A deposit of what exactly? they wouldn't accept fiat deposits If you are not verified and If it was bitcoin deposit (or any other crypto), you should be able to withdraw without the need of verifying anything, contact the support and see their reply afterwards.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
uz.cx

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

I also thought, but http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/a07db-clip-47kb.png
and withdraw: http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/2cda9-clip-37kb.png
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:16:13 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 08:00:28 AM by usukan

Hello @Coins_Bank

I provide support for some older members of the Bitcoin community on a voluntary basis.

Recently 2 folk reached out to me because they are having major trouble with Coinsbank verification.

These guys (a woman in her late 70's and a guy in his mid 80's) signed up at CoinsBank to get a Debit Card over a month ago.

They did pretty well - and ordered a Debit card which they received and worked fine.
Then they received a mssg from CB saying the card they just ordered would not be supported beyond 15 Oct - so they successfully ordered new cards as instructed by Coinsbank.  They are still waiting on these to be delivered.

Problem is - they are both stuck at Level 2 Account Verification and Level 1 Debit Card Verification now for about 1 month.  The woman tells me its over 20 days since support have replied to any questions.

As far as I can tell - they have supplied everything for Level 3 and 4 Verification - but nothing is happening with their verification status. Coinsbank Support is not answering their questions now for several weeks?

Is there some holdup with verification at present due to the swap of Card suppliers - or are they just plain unlucky?

I can get and DM you their account ID's if you are willing to follow this up for them.

Thanks - usukan

--

--
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:59:02 AM

Hi, european user, if order now, will receive the plastic card of Visa or Mastercard circuit?

Thanks in advance W_M
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:48:44 PM

Hi, european user, if order now, will receive the plastic card of Visa or Mastercard circuit?

Thanks in advance W_M

I believe they stopped giving MasterCard the day they rebranded to CoinsBank (from Bit-x) so you will only receive a Visa card whether It's physical or virtual and you can check the small size text on bottom of their page for more info about the card issuer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

Hello @Coins_Bank

I provide support for some older members of the Bitcoin community on a voluntary basis.

Recently 2 folk reached out to me because they are having major trouble with Coinsbank verification.

These guys (a woman in her late 70's and a guy in his mid 80's) signed up at CoinsBank to get a Debit Card over a month ago.

They did pretty well - and ordered a Debit card which they received and worked fine.
Then they received a mssg from CB saying the card they just ordered would not be supported beyond 15 Oct - so they successfully ordered new cards as instructed by Coinsbank.  They are still waiting on these to be delivered.

Problem is - they are both stuck at Level 2 Account Verification and Level 1 Debit Card Verification now for about 1 month.  The woman tells me its over 20 days since support have replied to any questions.

As far as I can tell - they have supplied everything for Level 3 and 4 Verification - but nothing is happening with their verification status. Coinsbank Support is not answering their questions now for several weeks?

Is there some holdup with verification at present due to the swap of Card suppliers - or are they just plain unlucky?

I can get and DM you their account ID's if you are willing to follow this up for them.

Thanks - usukan

UPDATE - I have sent you their account ID's via PM so please follow up and help these folk @Coins_Bank

Cheers - usukan

--

--
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:23:07 PM

Hi, I need some information on fees (plastic card):
How much is the monthly fee for inactive card;
How much is fee for POS Transactions - In-shop or online.

Cheers W_M
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: