Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi,BCNext = TPTB_need_war?  (Read 4094 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:19:10 PM

Its fairly known that only 1 individual on BCT has RL IQ capabilites estimated at >160-180.  People have long asked themselves who it could be whose sheer ingenuity could have brought about ideas and their technological implementation such as Bitcoin, NXT. 

I do happen to have every reason in the world to suggest that Satoshi Nakamoto and most likely BCNext could very well in fact still be alive and kicking in the bitcointalk forums today, going by the names of Shelby Moore III aka  TPTB_need_war, formerly AnonyMint, UnunoctiumTesticles, iamback, contagion, TheFascistMind, and many others.

~CfA~

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:00:57 PM

Hiding in plain sight.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:06:15 PM

So that means the dashtards will have to make good on their promise to defend their crappy-ass coin even if Satoshi criticizes it. Roll Eyes

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:25:12 PM

Hiding in plain sight.

I always know he is satoshi  Cool
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:26:42 PM

You're wrong.  Satoshi and BCNext both released working and revolutionary cryptocurrencies.  All Shelby has released is a drawing that puts him on track to be sued by Nintendo for trademark infringement.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:04:13 AM

lol, april fools was days ago man. but if anyone has a picture of satoshi's balls we could compare them with tptb's balls...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219023.msg14346466#msg14346466

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:06:12 AM

All Shelby has released is a drawing that puts him on track to be sued by Nintendo for trademark infringement.

A copyright owner can’t prove infringement by pointing to features of his work that are found in the defendant’s work as well but that are so rudimentary, commonplace, standard, or unavoidable that they do not serve to distinguish one work within a class of works from another.

The "stock" idea of working class hero, gaining abilities from powerups, and South European origin are however all usable.

Features of above logo:

✓ Wavy moustache
✓ Pointed eyebrows
✓ Eyes with misaligned pupils
✓ Semi-long nose
✓ Hair above a music headphone

I presume DecentralizeEconomics is alleging infringement on Wario?

✓ Jagged moustache
✓ Curved eyebrows
✓ Eyes with aligned pupils
✓ Stubbed nose
✓ Hair on the sides under a hat

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:29:04 AM

All Shelby has released is a drawing that puts him on track to be sued by Nintendo for trademark infringement.

A copyright owner can’t prove infringement by pointing to features of his work that are found in the defendant’s work as well but that are so rudimentary, commonplace, standard, or unavoidable that they do not serve to distinguish one work within a class of works from another.

The "stock" idea of working class hero, gaining abilities from powerups, and South European origin are however all usable.

Features of above logo:

✓ Wavy moustache
✓ Pointed eyebrows
✓ Eyes with misaligned pupils
✓ Semi-long nose
✓ Hair above a music headphone

I presume DecentralizeEconomics is alleging infringement on Wario?

✓ Jagged moustache
✓ Curved eyebrows
✓ Eyes with aligned pupils
✓ Stubbed nose
✓ Hair on the sides under a hat

The plaintiff rests.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:54:10 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 07:28:16 AM by TPTB_need_war

The plaintiff rests.

Are you seriously sticking with the claim that no one can use a nose, eyeballs, eyebrows, and a moustache in a logo, because Nintendo used those features in one of their game characters  Huh

My logo sketch does not resemble Wario which has a hat. The features are all different.

By your logic, Nintendo is violating Paramount Pictures's intellectual property and Saddam Hussein's likeness:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluto

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:35:02 AM

The plaintiff rests.

Are you seriously sticking with the claim that no one can use a nose, eyeballs, eyebrows, and a moustache in a logo, because Nintendo used those features in one of their game characters  Huh

My logo sketch does not resemble Wario which has a hat. The features are all different.

By your logic, Nintendo is violating Paramount Pictures's intellectual property and Saddam Hussein's likeness:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluto

Your drawing doesn't look like Bluto, but it does have an extreme resemblance to Mario / Wario.  Granted, you probably aren't at risk of a trademark infringement lawsuit (yet), but I'm not giving you any points on creativity.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:45:44 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 09:11:49 AM by TPTB_need_war

Your drawing [...] does have an extreme resemblance to Mario / Wario...

How so? Please explain why my drawing resembles Mario or Wario? And make sure the reasons you give are not in any other faces drawn on the internet.

Note you did not state this was your opinion. Rather you stated this as if it is a fact, so I am asking to you justify your accusation.

Btw, I have never seen Wario's forehead (in any official Nintendo rendering), and so my drawing looks nothing like Wario because I see a forehead my drawing, not to mention all the other differences I already mentioned.

You are basically incriminating anything that has any similarity in any person's opinion. Should we sue bands that sound similar to other bands?

http://diffuser.fm/nirvana-bleach-bands/

https://www.reddit.com/r/oasis/comments/33x53w/can_anyone_name_some_bands_that_are_similar_to/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/bands-that-sound-ridiculously-similar-to-each-othe-28750482/

I'm not giving you any points on creativity.

There is nothing in my drawing which in your opinion is an original idea  Huh

A design which meets the desired functionality and effect is not creative? So a program which solves Satoshi's scaling errors is not creative?  Roll Eyes

What was in Wario that is an original idea as compared to Bluto (Brutus)?

Should VKontakte be sued by Facebook for its logo having similar colors as Facebook's?

Aki4real

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:11:53 AM

How so? Please explain why my drawing resembles Mario or Wario? And make sure the reasons you give are not in any other faces drawn on the internet.

Note you did not state this was your opinion. Rather you stated this as if it is a fact, so I am asking to you justify your accusation.

Btw, I have never seen Wario's forehead (in any official Nintendo rendering), and so my drawing looks nothing like Wario because I see a forehead my drawing, not to mention all the other differences I already mentioned.

You are basically incriminating anything that has any similarity in any person's opinion. Should we sue bands that sound similar to other bands?

http://diffuser.fm/nirvana-bleach-bands/

https://www.reddit.com/r/oasis/comments/33x53w/can_anyone_name_some_bands_that_are_similar_to/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/bands-that-sound-ridiculously-similar-to-each-othe-28750482/

I'm not giving you any points on creativity.

A design which meets the desired functionality and effect is not creative? So a program which solves Satoshi's scaling errors is not creative?  Roll Eyes

What was in Wario that is an original idea as compared to Bluto (Brutus)?

Should VKontakte be sued by Facebook for its logo having the same colors as Facebook's?

Normally I refrain from replying in threads where there is obviously being trolled.
I've read some of your posts and you are (seem like) an intelligent guy, why do you keep responding to obvious trolling?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:13:41 AM

Normally I refrain from replying in threads where there is obviously being trolled.
I've read some of your posts and you are (seem like) an intelligent guy, why do you keep responding to obvious trolling?

I was going to ignore the thread, but because I will now have a public image due to the upcoming crowdfund, I need to deal with false accusations because I presume of the potential contributors will find their way over to this forum (since I link to it).

I loathe the prospect of having a public image, but I guess it is necessary for me to achieve my goal.

Aki4real

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:17:48 AM

I was going to ignore the thread, but because I will now have a public image due to the upcoming crowdfund, I need to deal with false accusations because I presume of the potential contributors will find their way over to this forum (since I link to it).

I loathe the prospect of having a public image, but I guess it is necessary for me to achieve my goal.

I understand, but you might underestimate the intelligence of people who might contribute in the crowdfund.
Everyone can look at the copyright 'infringement" accusation and laugh their pants off.
By dignifying it with a response it often gains credibility, anyway just my 2 cents.

Good luck!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:37:03 PM

You're right.  It is my opinion just like it's your opinion that Synereo is based on a flawed model.  No, I don't think there is a whole lot in your drawing which is "original".  It looks like you put headphones on Wario.

You now have a "public image", because you posted your crotch on the world wide web.  Congratulations on being a total pervert.  That's not my opinion either.  It's a fact.

I understand, but you might underestimate the intelligence of people who might contribute in the crowdfund.

No "intelligent" person is going to crowdfund someone who posts their genitals on the internet.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:52:06 AM

No "intelligent" person is going to crowdfund someone who posts their genitals on the internet.

I'd crowdfund a Jenna Jameson android, but as far as a coin, why would I care what the person posts as long as the project can achieve its goals and they aren't the same as a dozen or so other projects out there? Yes, all things being equal, I would crowdfund the project with the developer who doesn't post his junk on forums, but all things aren't equal, so as long as his behavior doesn't get him locked up or otherwise destroy the project's chances for survival, what do I care? It seems the people who cry foul over people's personal foibles are the same ones who don't understand the technology enough to look past superficial aspects to determine which projects are "good" and which are "bad."

Also, do you not see that your post are easily dismissed as someone who is backing a coin that TPTB_need_war criticized and therefore you are trying to destroy his credibility by any means necessary? You're hardly the first and certainly not the best (attempt)--you might want to try learning the fundamentals of the math and logic he is using to criticize the weaker coins on this forum as most intelligent people aren't going to be swayed by posturing and rhetoric.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:26:51 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 01:38:32 PM by Spoetnik

Hiding in plain sight.

Awww man.. i have a swollen face from a bad tooth right now
but you just made me laugh so hard AHAHHAHA  Cheesy

I sure as hell would be out of the running.
I see Satoshi and many Altcoin guys as having a very high working grasp of Math.
And wow i sure as hell do not.
I am handicapped because of this.
Sadly for many years trying to learn how to code etc that is ALWAYS the big barrier i run into.

Anyway enough about me i want to talk about TPB_Needs_war.
he is a brilliant.. a bloody genius for sure.
But i have harped on him at times to try and dummy down some comments
simply for the sake of the majority (myself included) *getting* what he is saying.

If your genius is hidden in overly complicated and long few people will appreciate them
and i think that is a crime !

So i have seen a few discussions on Satoshi speculating on his identity.
And i have always considered that he may be just a few guys who worked together.
Like there may actually be a REAL Satoshi but he may have had key starting help in secret or something.
Like maybe he and 2 other guys created the WhitePaper together then it was
simply posted by one of them under that name.

I am leaning towards that theory the most and not Satoshi being one man.

I wonder if he is gone somehow though.
If he does have a LOT of coins he may think it's best to never show his face ever again.
Think of it as a market stability issue.
Imagine him being gone and half the world thinking he lost his private keys or died etc.
Then consider if he shows his face and speaks..
This could introduce a level of Paranoia over all that he may dump his coins.
Whether he would or not wouldn't matter.. just saying hey guys i am alive is enough to create instability.

This story from way back was fascinating i think..
http://www.coindesk.com/linguistic-researchers-name-nick-szabo-author-bitcoin-whitepaper/

FUD first & ask questions later™
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:29:38 AM

That's not true. You obviously don't understand marketing. Getting attention is 90% of the task. TPTB posting his genitals was in the context of his ongoing public disclosure of his illness, so it wasn't exactly a bolt from the blue. It shows me TPTB knows how to play the 'game'
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:13:29 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 04:50:32 AM by TPTB_need_war

That's not true. You obviously don't understand marketing. Getting attention is 90% of the task. TPTB posting his genitals was in the context of his ongoing public disclosure of his illness, so it wasn't exactly a bolt from the blue. It shows me TPTB knows how to play the 'game'

Hahaha. An X-gen version of the boomer Donald Trump frankness of crypto without the boomer-generation totalitarianism of "let me make all the decisions".

As for accomplishing on the technology side, it is irrelevant that I posted a photo of an ailment of the testicles (and obviously not my balls since remember I was username UnunoctiumTesticles at one point).

As for the marketing side, getting enough attention to drive early adoption is important, especially if you can get that advertising for free. Then technological, design choices, and the paradigm of the market matter most.

Also what really matters is being sincerely passionate, bursting with technological & marketing insight (to keep it interesting for the co-workers), being capable (of which repeated instances in past experience can be an indicator), having the correct understanding of economics (including the critical importance of decentralization and the End-to-End Principle), and also actually being a jovial person to work with. Forum appearances notwithstanding. Then again, there are probably certain attitudes that would not find chemistry with me. Start with someone who has any socialist leanings, love of government planned programs, and especially believes in crap such as man-made global warming, "save the earth", or other delusional nonsense that has become the rage lately. Again I have looked at the facts on these issues. I am an advocate for not polluting my local surroundings, and for not dumping my pollution on others. But I think it is ridiculous the hair-brained propaganda that humans affect the global temperature. When I drive my SUV, I participate in the natural Carbon Cycle of the earth.

Spoetnik, it is too late for me. I can never become anonymous again. If ever I earn a lot of money, my life will be somewhat destroyed as it is improved. It would be best for me to not earn too much money. Too much money makes you a target for the rest of your life. What I'd probably do if ever I have too much money, is start giving it away to projects I believe in. On the simplification on the communication side, this is sometimes very difficult to accomplish. It consumes times and effort. For some polished documents, it is worthwhile. My knowledge of "moon math" is not as high as other experts in crypto, but it is sufficient for my role. All major crypto projects hire a mathematician/cryptographer specialist. Note I could likely have become a mathematician, but my other interests and priorities interfered with that focus. I am not a polymath genius as in a Leonardo Da Vinci, Shakespeare, or Galileo. I am more at the level of a Mark Twain or George Washington. I just have a passion for what I like to do, and I like to juggle conceptual paradigms.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:43:06 AM

I'd crowdfund a Jenna Jameson android, but as far as a coin, why would I care what the person posts as long as the project can achieve its goals and they aren't the same as a dozen or so other projects out there? Yes, all things being equal, I would crowdfund the project with the developer who doesn't post his junk on forums, but all things aren't equal, so as long as his behavior doesn't get him locked up or otherwise destroy the project's chances for survival, what do I care?

Then again, there are probably certain attitudes that would not find chemistry with me.

Like people who find it disgusting that you post your genitals online?  I lost all respect for you after that, and I'm seriously questioning your sanity.  Who wants to associate with that type of filth?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: