Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING  (Read 52653 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:51:29 PM

Nothing. I don't do much trading but I have 1 main rule: You don't lose anything if you don't sell your coins. It works for me as I bought some coins and after that the price dropped nearly $50. But I simply kept holding, and right now that $50 price decrease is turned into a $110 price increase. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LetsRoll

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:06:21 AM

The problem with trading and investing is that you need to have money to make money.  I can only make a few pennies worth of bitcoin here and there because I don't have enough bitcoin to invest in trading.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:38:31 AM

your
The problem with trading and investing is that you need to have money to make money.  I can only make a few pennies worth of bitcoin here and there because I don't have enough bitcoin to invest in trading.

your gonna have more than what you have as long as you are active in this event.  some guys here started the same as you have started.  just keep connected to have growth improvements.  keep it up...  Smiley Smiley Smiley

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:44:16 AM

I was able to make about an 8% profit from daytrading ETH and TRUMP. It's good enough since it was my first time to trade altcoins and only did so just for the experience of it. I'd like to focus more on BTC as the price swing is easier to observe. What I earn from posting, I slowly add up to my trading capital, while at the same time holding a few that I bought separately.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:26:13 AM

Nothing. I don't do much trading but I have 1 main rule: You don't lose anything if you don't sell your coins. It works for me as I bought some coins and after that the price dropped nearly $50. But I simply kept holding, and right now that $50 price decrease is turned into a $110 price increase. Smiley

It all depends on the situation. What looks bad today can look perfectly fine next week. It just shows that holding without selling in panic is the best thing to do. People that sell their coins in panic will surely end up buying back the coins they sold at a higher price.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:31:35 AM

It all depends on the situation. What looks bad today can look perfectly fine next week. It just shows that holding without selling in panic is the best thing to do. People that sell their coins in panic will surely end up buying back the coins they sold at a higher price.

Situation are the market: Never Against Market! Follow trend, use stop loss and fix a take profit. Take a look to support and resistance. If you have a big loss, stop trading for not less than 12 hours: don't try to increase risk for cover loss!

Then, as i say ( i trade Forex) is possible to make about 10% daily with low risk. (if intereste ask me how!)

Bitshake

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:11:23 PM

Situation are the market: Never Against Market! Follow trend, use stop loss and fix a take profit. Take a look to support and resistance. If you have a big loss, stop trading for not less than 12 hours: don't try to increase risk for cover loss!

Then, as i say ( i trade Forex) is possible to make about 10% daily with low risk. (if intereste ask me how!)

How?  Grin
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:18:48 PM

How?  Grin

On forex  Grin  Have 8 hours to market close and on forex all if possible  Cool

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:37:08 PM

Earning and loss on bitcoin trading purely depends upon the growth of the bitcoin value unlike the market situation. Even in the worse world market situation bitcoin have grown enormously. So trading should be done in accordance to growth to avoid loss which needs certain holding time.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:23:47 PM

The most I made was about $40 profit.

Although each trade is different since its based on how much they sold off and bough in.. but to give you an idea.

I bought my bitcoins at a fixed rate from a local supplier based on the needs of cash which I offer.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:54:54 PM

Stop loss is definitely my favorite type of trading functionality. It saved me plenty of profits as the price went down a lot lower then my selling levels were. It allowed me to get a much better position in the market. I was doing intensive day trading back in 2013 and even a while in 2014 but I stopped doing it as I got tired or staring at the price tickers all day. My free time is much more important and valuable than a few tame profits that you get on low volume days.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:11:53 PM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

last time i trade was on Etherum,its very bad and make me dissapointed,some weeks ago etherum price really make me and my friends mad,its goin down so deep,and i think its will not rise again,because i see on forum people talk about the end of etherum,so i decide to sell my etherum with lose almost 0.01BTC,but look at eth price now,its hurt

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:14:31 PM

I just started to trade and follow the rules of buy low and sell high and it was very effective for me as of now i can't really say how much I earn but it seems i already gain 1/8 of my capital not bad for a starter with small amount from faucet and i only use yobit the only trading that i knew right now.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:22:10 PM

As of now i made few profit in trading because i have small amount of capital. and i dont lose because i use my signature campaign earnings as my capital.
i just choose trading than gambling because trading has low risk and high profit unlike gambling its more high risk if you gamble your earnings..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:33:04 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 06:45:36 PM by DeathProxyX

Today i Gained 200% . I moved Risk high and trade on FOMC , available to support big DD....  Smiley  I was little luky too

* Want high profit from trading? Follow my signature and enjoy my services!

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:13:17 AM

From my experience you can lose all from trading hehe for example your investment is 1BTC and you bought an altcoin. Lets say that that altcoin losses it's price and dies, and if that happens you lose all. On the other hand for example you bought a new altcoin @1sat each with 1BTC principal. after a few weeks or so, its price rockets up to @1000 sat each but its rare ahahaha. so that means you will get 1000BTC from that trade X1000 your capital. But it can go 2X or 3X sometimes and sometimes you only profit half of your principal depending on the move of the price of the coin you bought.  Grin
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:28:03 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 10:59:12 PM by deisik

I usually earn about 10% daily, but somtimes (if i increase risk) i arrive ove 500% in one day. But not all day i win  Roll Eyes . Sometimes i've some loss, and when it happens i go away for a pizza and a beer, and stop trade for not less tham 12 hours

The trust you've got says that we should take your words with a grain of salt. It is possible to earn 1-2% daily on a regular basis, but only with a small capital (around 3-5 bitcoins). With more capital it becomes less profitable since your trades begin to affect the price and more often than not can't be filled wholly. But even that is next to impossible at real Forex (from day to day trading, not by a one-off trick through pure luck), where standard trading lot is about $100,000. Lesser lots (so-called mini and micro lots, 10k and 1k accordingly) don't enter Forex, but are cleared and settled by the broker itself (and you can only pray that your broker is not a kitchen)...

I've been there and seen that

sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:13:34 AM

You can in my eyes lose a lot of money but also trade a and earn a lot of money with it, I think the same rule as gambling applies the earnings and losing can go unlimited in my eyes.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:57:24 AM

I've lost a little in altcoins that started out well but basically died after a while.  With bitcoin I have made a little money but probably less than $100 total so far.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:17:32 AM

I am new to trading. I earned not so much, but a profit of more than lost. I trade is for small sums, learn, and explore. Profit was $ 20, lost about $ 5.
I'm saving up for a long-term and expensive coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: