Bitcoin Forum
April 05, 2020, 02:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform  (Read 226848 times)
mewhoyou

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:48:24 AM

its sad to see these type of rewards. I brought lumens in polo and not knowing there was this reward going about ...

sigh ....

Ethereum the Next Big Thing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency Buy Crypto With Credit Card Smooth Exchange Multiple E-Payment Systems Check Now Check Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John999
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:11:46 PM

I sent some Stellar to Polo 60 minutes ago, still nothing pending. Anyone have an idea of deposit times? Yes I included the memo.ID too Smiley
Sent Stellar to Polo without problem : less 1 hour waiting.

Less than 1 hour waiting...Well it should be instantaneous with Stellar...
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:19:55 PM

Is there anything we should tell Polo in order to get our share of the airdrops?
Nothing : it's before the snapshot to ask to Polo, not after.

FYI, Polo was listed as participating on Stellar's airdrop page. Then AFTER the airdrop they claimed they never agreed to participate. Some of us spent an awful lot of time and lost out on hundreds of dollars worth from loans and in fees moving funds and so on, to get our BTC to Polo for the airdrop.

ZenFr, be sure to raise a support ticket with Polo and keep pushing the issue so they can't just wish it away. Even if Stellar is basically at fault Polo did us a disservice by ignoring the fact that they were very publicly listed for months on the Stellar page and didn't bother challenging it until after everything sent their money in to them.

I've suggested on Reddit that Polo should create an API setting that allows a 3rd party you share an API key with to see your account holdings over time (but no other information/rights). That way Stellar could directly send STR to those of us with claims, and in the future any other airdrops could use this API without needing to bother Polo staff with support requests for their airdrops. So I'm hopeful they will see the value in that idea.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

I sent some Stellar to Polo 60 minutes ago, still nothing pending. Anyone have an idea of deposit times? Yes I included the memo.ID too Smiley
Sent Stellar to Polo without problem : less 1 hour waiting.

Less than 1 hour waiting...Well it should be instantaneous with Stellar...

May be poloniex updating stellar manually after see  memo tag. But it's not good for exchange like poloniex.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

received xlm after signing a message with btc wallet.

sent xlm to bittrex, never arrived.

support ticket ignored.

anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:57:35 PM

support ticket ignored.

Did you used memo taged before sending to bittrex. You need to copy memo from bittrex and post that in xlm wallet. So bittrex will recognize it was you who sent XLM.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

Are the addresses that we sign to get Stellar Lumens are they public or private?

Only Stellar devs know which address is linked or is it like Byteball and its public?

John999
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

Are the addresses that we sign to get Stellar Lumens are they public or private?

Only Stellar devs know which address is linked or is it like Byteball and its public?

Private, only Stellar knows.
wry

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:58:55 PM

FYI, Polo was listed as participating on Stellar's airdrop page. Then AFTER the airdrop they claimed they never agreed to participate. Some of us spent an awful lot of time and lost out on hundreds of dollars worth from loans and in fees moving funds and so on, to get our BTC to Polo for the airdrop.

ZenFr, be sure to raise a support ticket with Polo and keep pushing the issue so they can't just wish it away. Even if Stellar is basically at fault Polo did us a disservice by ignoring the fact that they were very publicly listed for months on the Stellar page and didn't bother challenging it until after everything sent their money in to them.

I've suggested on Reddit that Polo should create an API setting that allows a 3rd party you share an API key with to see your account holdings over time (but no other information/rights). That way Stellar could directly send STR to those of us with claims, and in the future any other airdrops could use this API without needing to bother Polo staff with support requests for their airdrops. So I'm hopeful they will see the value in that idea.

Thanks for your efforts ebliever!  I wish there would be an official update on this, including why Stellar thought Poloniex had agreed to support the airdrop.

Bitvest.io - Plinko Dice & More Gambling Site - Play/Invest - Amazing chat rewards!  Click now, thank me later!
Bitvest is a no?  Give Stake! a go! Good Luck!
edgar
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:16:55 AM

support ticket ignored.

Did you used memo taged before sending to bittrex. You need to copy memo from bittrex and post that in xlm wallet. So bittrex will recognize it was you who sent XLM.

i did not.

i only noticed it after the fact - it was stated as 'optional'

are the txid and addresses irrelevant? or is this at exchanges discretion?
bingbongdingdong

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

Do you guys think this is a good decision to invest in?
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

With current prices? Definitely. Alts are ready for a next bull run and Stellar is going to be one of the big names.
LoyceV
Legendary

Merit: 6127

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

That won't work, as Polo can claim Stellar Lumens on their won, from the user's Bitcoins they control. If Polo claims and the customer claims it too, they can claim twice on the same Bitcoin.

Some of us spent an awful lot of time and lost out on hundreds of dollars worth from loans and in fees moving funds and so on, to get our BTC to Polo for the airdrop.
Why would you deposit to Polo for something you can claim on your own? By now it should be a default-setting to trust exchanges with as little as possible to use their services.

With current prices? Definitely. Alts are ready for a next bull run and Stellar is going to be one of the big names.
XLM recent price history:
$0.002669 6 months ago
$0.003074 3 months ago
$0.006557 2 months ago
$0.054149 1.5 months ago
$0.039088 1 month ago
$0.027556 now (data from coinmarketcap)
It's 10 times higher than just half a year ago. Many altcoins went up even more. I wouldn't dare make a claim what is going to happen. I am holding my Lumens though.

jorenpo

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

there's a saying that "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets.”
with its current prices right now. you should definitely invest and hold it until the price pump up again.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:15:05 PM

Got decent XLM for my 45BTC.dumped them for BTCGrin.Didn't believed holding bitcoin will be so profitable.any other alternative giveaway for bitcoin holders?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NABiT

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

Got decent XLM for my 45BTC.dumped them for BTCGrin.Didn't believed holding bitcoin will be so profitable.any other alternative giveaway for bitcoin holders?

https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-use-your-bitcoin-wallet-to-get-free-coins

(No subject)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:40:29 AM

So any update regarding distribution from poloniex side?
CryptoRobert

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:31:19 AM

Is there anything we should tell Polo in order to get our share of the airdrops?
Nothing : it's before the snapshot to ask to Polo, not after.

How comes Stellar was listing Polo as an exchange that would claim the airdrop? Didn't they check with Polo to be sure they agree? Or perhaps Polo is claiming the lumens for our bitcoins and keeping them all for themselves?

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
    ▄▄█████████████▄▄           ▄▄██████████████████▄▄               ▄▄███████████████▀
  ▄███████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████████▄           ▄███████████████▀▀
 █████▀▀          ▀▀████    ▄█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▄       ▄██████▀▀
█████                ████  █████▀                     ▀████     █████▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
████                 ████ ▐████                         ████   ████▀     █ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▐▌
████                ▄████ ████                          ▐███▌ ▐███▌      ▀▄▀  ▄█ ▐▌
████              ▄▄████  ████                           ████ ████        ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
████    ▄▄████████████▀   ▐███▌                         ▐███▌ ▐███▌      ▐▌ ▄▀▀
████  ▄████████████▀▀      ████▄                       ▄████   ████▄     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
████        █████▄          ▀████                    ▄█████     █████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████         ▀█████▄▄                            ▄▄██████▀       ▀██████▄▄
████           ▀███████████████████████████████████████▀           ▀██████████████████▄
▀██▀             ▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀                 ▀▀██████████████▀
In Partnership With

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐█▄  ▀▀▀▀███▌  ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██▀▀▀▀███▄
▐███▄     ▐██  ▐██          ██▌    ▀███
▐██▀     ▄███  ▐██▄▄▄▄      ██▌     ▀██▌
 ▀  ▄██████▀   ▐██▀▀▀▀      ██▌      ██▌
   ██▌ ▀██▌    ▐██          ██▌     ▄██▌
   ██▌  ▀██▄   ▐██          ██▌   ▄███▀
   ██▌   ▀███  ▐██████████  ████████▀
TUBE

▄▄██
        ▄▄██████
    ▄▄███▀▀█████
▄▄████▀ ▄▄█████
    █ ▄████████
    █ █▀   ▀███
             ▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄      ▄██████▀
▀███▄▄▄████████
▀█████████████▀
 ▀███████████▀
▄▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀

▄████▌
  ████▀▀
 ▄████▄▄
▐███████
  ████
  ████
  ████
  ▀██▀

▀█████       ████▀
  █████     ████▌
  █▐████   █▐███▌
  █ ▐████ █ ▐███▌
  █  ▐████  ▐███▌
  █   ▐██   ▐███▌
▄███▄  ▀   ▄█████▄

bobq

Activity: 1036
Merit: 304

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:43:11 AM

Some of us spent an awful lot of time and lost out on hundreds of dollars worth from loans and in fees moving funds and so on, to get our BTC to Polo for the airdrop.
Why would you deposit to Polo for something you can claim on your own? By now it should be a default-setting to trust exchanges with as little as possible to use their services.

The point is now to trust polo or not, the point is to trust Stellar which listed Polo as a trustful exchange for the airdrop.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:48:51 AM

The point is now to trust polo or not, the point is to trust Stellar which listed Polo as a trustful exchange for the airdrop.

Maybe I think Polo will collect large amount Lumen because they have a large amount of bitcoin with them. I don't why Dev should think about it because they need to exclude the exchange, they need to issue to wallets who are holding bitcoins.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.