Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 10:27:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform  (Read 117633 times)
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

Guys buy stellar now,dont say i didnt tell you

It is probably in the top 2 on my list of cryptos to grow considerably.

What is the second coin? Tongue Smiley

I think Monero will recover soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 924

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:03:57 PM

Why price dropped more than half after the IBM news  Huh

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Kripto.hr

Activity: 98

Bit...Bit...Bit... ERROR... COIN

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

People just hate IBM Wink I think all fundamentals are here so we will just have to wait... And maybe wait just for 3 more days to see Steelar booming...

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
target

Activity: 784

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:18:31 PM

People just hate IBM Wink I think all fundamentals are here so we will just have to wait... And maybe wait just for 3 more days to see Steelar booming...

I was about to buy but the price rise after minutes actually. I guess its just a case of pump and dump to accumulate.

deeltje

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Maybe the news hasn't hit the right people yet?
cryptofriendz

Activity: 84

Do or do not.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

I'm holding. This will be one of the highest cap coins soon. Top 3.

Hello4x

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:48:59 PM

Thinking about buying a bag.  Good time or should I wait? Price seems to be slightly hovering above price before IBM pump.

Thanks in advance.
popshot

Activity: 760

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

I can only be glad the price hasn't skyrocketed like Ripple's .. the news hit at the wrong time, it seems there are still people keeping their BTC hoping to get 'free lunch' at the fork. The information avaliable paints a very positive outlook short-mid term; and it doesn't matter if anyone FOMO because the coins will be used anyway presumably in high amounts, so the price is bound to go up.

cryptodd88

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:38:51 AM

I can only be glad the price hasn't skyrocketed like Ripple's .. the news hit at the wrong time, it seems there are still people keeping their BTC hoping to get 'free lunch' at the fork. The information avaliable paints a very positive outlook short-mid term; and it doesn't matter if anyone FOMO because the coins will be used anyway presumably in high amounts, so the price is bound to go up.

You are totaly right..The price of BTC raised because the new fork, people are buying it constantly..The IBM news came up in wrong time..But in few days something good is going to happen and im very optimistic about it.
The price has dumped because also there are lots of people that doesn't actualy know what is going on, they just saw the price going up and decided to sell their shares.That's because the coin gained something after long time..Most of the people are looking into this in short therm and remember when BTC was just a few bucks.The coin like XLM has alot good potential even more then BTC becuase it's speed and im sure that in long therm, this is going to be HUGE..In short therm, going to be a dollar or two in next few months.
Adebisi

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

Do you think it will go back to 1000 Satoshis?
Adebisi

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

You are totaly right..The price of BTC raised because the new fork, people are buying it constantly..The IBM news came up in wrong time..But in few days something good is going to happen and im very optimistic about it.
The price has dumped because also there are lots of people that doesn't actualy know what is going on, they just saw the price going up and decided to sell their shares.That's because the coin gained something after long time..Most of the people are looking into this in short therm and remember when BTC was just a few bucks.The coin like XLM has alot good potential even more then BTC becuase it's speed and im sure that in long therm, this is going to be HUGE..In short therm, going to be a dollar or two in next few months.

What is the big news about Stellar?
p_zapplaran

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:39:45 AM

as said the IBM cooperation news...
i kindly recommend you to inform yourself - not only in this thread - about this coin... generally every cryptocurr....

Enjorlas

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:35:26 AM

It's a crime to let It this low !

People will regret in few days , i'm ready for the launch of the spaceship, beyond the infinity Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
rafzalan

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

Before IBM stellar have had many big names as partner or user on its web page, IBM in another and maybe an important one.
But i want to get a stat of network, like how avtive accounts or how much transactions, earning through fees, usd turning and ...
I look inside website but i cant find something useful, could you help me?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptodd88

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

Im still buying it and everyone i know is also buying it and im afraid i will be late soon to get it for a good price..No big money income to spend on XLM but i hope i will get enough till the hype.
jztxeno

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

I'm holding. This will be one of the highest cap coins soon. Top 3.

No way. Top 10 maybe.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rafzalan

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

Very useful information.
I thought some where may a stat page exists, buy I couldn't find any. Maybe i am wrong and we should wait for it.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k@suy

Activity: 210

http://ditcoin.io

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

Well its news about XLM's  news together with IBM. It really help the XLM's price to pump. Good news and I hope this partnership will yields more projects and usage of this cryptocurrency.

mt55

Activity: 252

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

LOL. I am a serious XLM holder, but sorry, it won't reach $2 within the next few months. That would put XLM in front of Ethereum and I am sure you can't believe that yourself Wink But there is a lot of room for growth, no doubt about that. After all, let's not forget we are in quite a healthy position already considering the whole crypto market.

bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

In it designed to support any type of currency right?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.