Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform  (Read 243229 times)
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

That ongoing airdrop is not been giving at the same time to every participant. First of all the amount of $25 equivalent in XLM. Second, they will release randomly the airdrop. But in spite of this support I will not relaxed because this is unnatural behavior to stay unchanged against the wave. I don't want scare and show negativity but keep eyes and options open this is business after all.
Yes airdrop is ongoing then for those who had verify will be earn XLM following value 25$. That is kind a deal, we had but instantly XLM with USD.
That's why the currently price had enough quite on stable compared to the others.
Did anyone get this airdrop. Apparently they don't do it in my jurisdiction.

I'm curious if they are giving different amounts of XLM based on the current price when you get the drop, or if they are just giving a fixed amount, say 100 XLM (about $25 worth give or take.)
Reward allocated for 5.000.000 people. Those who had claim will be based real time fixed by 25$ not amout XLM but equal for XLM. Official Blockchain pages facebook shown had problem with thier KYC, like take a few days for get a review.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

I was wondering is there any Information about how much have been claimed, I mean like who have done verified their KYC, I just did a verification there, but I still didnt get an email from blockchain, status says is still in progress, I think it's more than 12 hours already

I have sent my email quite some time ago but didn't get any reply yet. Does anyone know how much time would it usually take?
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

We all see what’s happening with XRP in the last 24hours. IMO many people are coming from BTC / BCH to XRP to stop their “bleeding”. My guess, is that when BTC price recovers, many of them will jump out XRP and back to BTC again. Then XRP price will fall. That’s why I see XLM as the real coin to invest. XLM it’s approaching the top 3 with very steady growth. What u think guys?
Andre100

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Reward allocated for 5.000.000 people. Those who had claim will be based real time fixed by 25$ not amout XLM but equal for XLM. Official Blockchain pages facebook shown had problem with thier KYC, like take a few days for get a review.

With Air Drop more like understand but we have Dec 1 hard fork ..... and
"Each Stellar holder will receive Stellar Activity coins (XLA) at a 1:2 ratio."

how much need have in wallet or any amount? After fork on exchange thay do new wallet and add coin. Stallar say that only users who have in real community wallet can have XLA but where can find or multi-wallet?
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

how much need have in wallet or any amount? After fork on exchange thay do new wallet and add coin. Stallar say that only users who have in real community wallet can have XLA but where can find or multi-wallet?
Usually there is no minimal amount you should to hold in your wallet to get new tokens. When network fork concluding I mean. Just hold coins and don't move it anywhere around and in a fork day. That's all requirements. Sometimes registration is needed, but I don't see such requirement here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

Usually there is no minimal amount you should to hold in your wallet to get new tokens. When network fork concluding I mean. Just hold coins and don't move it anywhere around and in a fork day. That's all requirements. Sometimes registration is needed, but I don't see such requirement here.

The more important thing which I think is needed to become eligible for this airdrop you should have have to full control on your private key to get access from any supported wallet. It based on snapshot and what amount you are holding you will get with that percentage.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

It's wonderful to see Stellar is move to 4th position but this is just beginning of the great journey. I think it will grow rapidly in coming days and future will be more brighter than ever. It is good reason to pick more in current drop.

Stellar even didn't fall a lot like other currencies last this days. May be because big corporation like Micrisift supported them and dont give price to fall... Huh

Agree. Even in the previous market crash, stellar was the coin that was less butchered.
Dam29

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

It's wonderful to see Stellar is move to 4th position but this is just beginning of the great journey. I think it will grow rapidly in coming days and future will be more brighter than ever. It is good reason to pick more in current drop.

Stellar even didn't fall a lot like other currencies last this days. May be because big corporation like Micrisift supported them and dont give price to fall... Huh

Agree. Even in the previous market crash, stellar was the coin that was less butchered.

I agree but the other reason is the lightning network of stellar.
Normaly the first of december.
rebrik7

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

The more important thing which I think is needed to become eligible for this airdrop you should have have to full control on your private key to get access from any supported wallet. It based on snapshot and what amount you are holding you will get with that percentage.
Sure it is. Formulas are simple if you know a little about math Smiley
Personally I like such airdrops. Sometimes it brings nice profit. Than more HODL, then more recieve.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Minnaja

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

I continue to believe that this coin can become very popular and will withstand any fall in the cryptocurrency market. That is why I have not sold my coins, which I plan to keep for several years.

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

I continue to believe that this coin can become very popular and will withstand any fall in the cryptocurrency market. That is why I have not sold my coins, which I plan to keep for several years.

Probably like you a little on the market at the moment. Although trading on the exchanges on a pair of btc vs stellar or eth stellar is still low volume, there are still more sellers than buyers if you look at the bids.
HelgaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

Probably like you a little on the market at the moment. Although trading on the exchanges on a pair of btc vs stellar or eth stellar is still low volume, there are still more sellers than buyers if you look at the bids.
At the time when everyone sells we must buy. I think that such a strategy can bring a very good result.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

XLA has nothing to do with Stellar, other than being a fork of Stellar.
anon6549898419641

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

When airdrop for KYCed persons?  Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

When airdrop for KYCed persons?  Smiley

https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto
https://blog.blockchain.com/2018/11/06/we-always-put-users-first-and-now-we-have-125m-ways-to-show-it/

Maybe this will appear with surprise still no date announcement whey will start distribution once you will make verify your identity you will enter into this giveaway.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

I have no idea why stellar refuses to follow ripple moves. Its the same as ripple but better because of  not having brad garlinghouse and his scam bag associates on board who along with US bankers constitute the most moneyed power-greedy money-ruling elite in the world. People will come to their senses when it becomes evident that bunch of high-positioned manipulators at ripple are alien operatives or high-quality androids.
Crypt0m0nster

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Some infamous FA Peter brandt has made some irrelevant charts on XLM.
He makes Bearish charts for public on twitter but notifies his premium members when to buy.
As most of crypto traders are noobs just follow one person blindly and dump XLM as he says but his premium members will buy the dump and later he makes another bullish chart for public and premium members will take profits.
So,dont trust any premium members FA/TA on twitter.Every individual wants to make money in any form.
 DYOR on stellar and hold.These few people cant manipulate price for longer period of time.
I strongly believe,stellar will decouple from BTC and outperform in coming months and this will show road map to some other hidden gems in crypto.
At the moment if BTC goes down every other project is going down which is really shame even though some other projects making more progress than twitter tweets.

Nature will take its turn,when you press some thing so hard it will bounce back hard.Some of Alts(strong projects) will ignore BTC and grow as stock market,they will compete with real world projects.

Keep some cash in hands when these people scare you,just buy there fear and do your maths when to take profits.

$XLM
rebrik7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

What is happening with https://stellarchain.io/address/ ?? Am I only the one who met the trouble - explorer do not work.
It's not showing my balance, neither XLM nor tokens. Even tried to use VPN - it didn't solve the problem. Strange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitro33

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

stellar broke support... sorry
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Stellar is holding strongly because there are hopes of reversal in trend. Either case is good if this market rebounds XLM will use its current price as base to take off else chance for new people and fresh money to be made its way into this. These corrections aren't bad because they provide strong bottoms and bring new people on board with a new start for new rally. It is actually very hard to sustain price of any coin for longer time as millions of dollars burns to hold the floor. Let's be realistic and hope for this time to pass quickly.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: