Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84560 times)
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:11:37 PM

There are allot of manners how kids can earn bitcoins you know there are allot of games they can play to earn bitcoins but you need to
put money into it to earn bitcoins so i dont think there are childrens who are earning allot of bitcoins becaus they dont have allot ofmoney.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:32:24 PM

I wouldn't really let the kids near BTC at all, it is not very good thing to do... Also teaching kids how to gamble at very early age is probably one of the worst things a parent can do.

However making him do work for real money is more practical than making him gamble. Him learning why making money is important and what it takes to earn money is one of the best way to teach a child.
Everyday children are on their computer either reading or chilling so.. Its the best time to teach them about making money.... Share some interesting things about bitcoin and he will automatically come to u asking about it ! Cheesy
What's part of bitcoin that can make kids become interested? Do you want to tell them that bitcoin transaction is anonymous so they can play gambling? Or do they want to transfer their money to someone in other place? If you saying that bitcoin can buy them everything, they still can use fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:35:10 PM

Why would OP like kids to earn bitcoin rather than concentrating on their studies, go and play outdoor and go and attend hobbies
class. Why they need to play games or do something on laptop, ipad to get btc?
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:28:39 PM

There are allot of manners how kids can earn bitcoins you know there are allot of games they can play to earn bitcoins but you need to
put money into it to earn bitcoins so i dont think there are childrens who are earning allot of bitcoins becaus they dont have allot ofmoney.
A bit earning is really enough for them. Let them not fully utilized for earning BTC. As other learnings, this should be a part. Let then enjoy learning more new stuffs. The more you know the more you can handle at ease.
langedwig

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:37:34 PM

Why would OP like kids to earn bitcoin rather than concentrating on their studies, go and play outdoor and go and attend hobbies

Now a days kids are much familiar with electronic goods as you say. Parents usage attracts them use the items more. This generation is really journing on a new platform. As they are much close in using laptops, iPad ant etc, let's take advantage in teaching the children all they are interested including bit coin. When a kid is taught to swim newly, why not to teach how to earn BTC??? It all depends on how they are taught.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:41:26 PM

Exactly and childhood games that are played physically are far better in compare to online games, and the fact is kids are going away from traditional games after the existence of gadgets and smartphones.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

I don't think it's good for kids, it's better to let your kids enjoy his/her childhood and when the time is right, you can teach your kids about to earn bitcoins. Like earning from faucets, the easy one.
I agree, furthermore regardless of aspect of enjoying it is not good for kids to make money since they may be exposed to be abused.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:10:40 PM

I don't think it's good for kids, it's better to let your kids enjoy his/her childhood and when the time is right, you can teach your kids about to earn bitcoins. Like earning from faucets, the easy one.
I agree, furthermore regardless of aspect of enjoying it is not good for kids to make money since they may be exposed to be abused.
I also agree about this. although very well teach children to look for money or bitcoin of them small, however, I think I am more than happy to let them play, because it is the most enjoyable times of my life

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:19:55 PM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
How old are they?  If you're kid's under 15 years old. It's better to focus their school. Because it is too early to think that. Don't teach your kids if they are not adults. Because it is possible to stop their school. To make a money. You can guide your kids to focus their studies. And someday if we can enter a bitcoin. He is the better manage their account.
And your kids is adult. You can teach him to earn a lot of money.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:20:58 PM

I also agree about this. although very well teach children to look for money or bitcoin of them small, however, I think I am more than happy to let them play, because it is the most enjoyable times of my life
i think children do not need to earn money. they only have to give attention to their study. their parents are responsible for their education and looking after. they need to play to study and to enjoy their time. the state is responsible to fulfill the requirements of their study.
langedwig

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:37:59 PM

Exactly and childhood games that are played physically are far better in compare to online games, and the fact is kids are going away from traditional games after the existence of gadgets and smartphones.
Traditional games!!!. Really love to hear this. Kindly teach the kids. Games are meant for physic and mind as well... Both go hand in hand. Games lead to a healthy mind and body. Parents can schedule time to make their kids learn as many things they can.
langedwig

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:57:45 PM

Let them not fully scheduled for this. Like other stuffs, it can be taught as a subject to earn money. Let's not make them spend their time as we do. Let them play games. As long as they are interested they can play. Let them be told that they earned. They would feel encouraged.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:38:49 PM

I think we should indeed have some games to let them earn the bitcoin but of course this is not so easy.
We have to start with this also some money of course.. a sort of kickstart would be awesome.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:50:36 PM

I think we should indeed have some games to let them earn the bitcoin but of course this is not so easy.
We have to start with this also some money of course.. a sort of kickstart would be awesome.

It's already exist, people playing in different games and earn a little parts of bitcoin, but it's worst way of earning money ever, cause you wasting so much time but earning almost nothing.

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:51:48 PM

Kids can earn them on all kind of ways, the only thing I doubt about is the fact that you need to focus ourselves on a specific age.
Kids that are too young will never be intrested into the bitcoin for sure.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:55:10 PM

Kids can earn them on all kind of ways, the only thing I doubt about is the fact that you need to focus ourselves on a specific age.
Kids that are too young will never be intrested into the bitcoin for sure.

Not true. Most kids are willing to do house hold chores for a bit of pocket money, especially if they come from a poorer family and don't have an allowance. Needless to say though, a kid should be focusing on bettering their future. This doesn't always mean focusing on school, but quite often this is the easiest route.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:41:51 AM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

Like you do i would want my child to deal with bitcoins if hes old enough (hes just 2 years old right now). I will let him try the faucet first like how i started, when you begin at faucet you will value your satoshi as it is hard to earn. When he is familiar with bitcoin transfers and other transactions i would teach him how to invest in different investment sites on the net.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:00:58 AM

According to me kids should not indulge for bitcoin because its to early for them to know about this there are many things in life they should discover and incourage them to play outside and make inter social connection to other kids by that he can develop his skills and developments as a person, kids wont realy do bitcoins if you try to push it from them to earn maybe they just play for 1 day and forget it for the next day becauae they find it boring knowing kids many things can catch their attention rather staying boring environment
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:15:45 AM

According to me kids should not indulge for bitcoin because its to early for them to know about this there are many things in life they should discover and incourage them to play outside and make inter social connection to other kids by that he can develop his skills and developments as a person, kids wont realy do bitcoins if you try to push it from them to earn maybe they just play for 1 day and forget it for the next day becauae they find it boring knowing kids many things can catch their attention rather staying boring environment
Exactly, there is a timing for nurturing our kids and at a young age it is very dangerous to inject information that would not be useful for them. There is a right time for everything and that would be when they will become adult.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:22:44 AM

maybe faucets are best chosse for kids or if they are mature enough to discuss in this fourm they they can also earn from signature campaingns

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: