Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84560 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:49:47 PM

It is not very smart to teach children about the bitcoin because they dont know anything about money so you need to explain them what money is after that you can tell
them things about the bitcoin before that is not going to happen with my kids because kids are to young to understand the true value.
why, I guess teach kids how to earn money with bitcoin was nice and they can know that by investing that can generate extra money. of course we still have to keep an eye by not granting access to the bitcoin wallet.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:06:40 PM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
I think signature campaigns and solving captcha stuff is the most appropriate
I want to ask you. because you say that the signature campaign is suitable for small children?
you think if a small child to join in Siganture campaign. what will they discuss? and what will they do here? I hope you can answer it dude

Exactly not possible for a kid to join a campaign and make quality posts, as to participate in it you need to have good knowledge of bitcoin and that is not possible with kids a this stage.
thats true, if there were kids participating in signature campaigns then this forum would be a huge mess in my opinion, i think kids shouldnt earn bitcoins at all and use fiat better

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:48:23 AM

It is not very smart to teach children about the bitcoin because they dont know anything about money so you need to explain them what money is after that you can tell
them things about the bitcoin before that is not going to happen with my kids because kids are to young to understand the true value.
Since we do not teach them or explian them what is money and how this works out, the kids are not much aware of it. I see many parents teaching their children how important money is and how hard it is to earn. So that children become aware of the importance of it and try many ways to earn them. Why not the BTC can be a way for them?
Kids nowadays are smart and showing children the basics on how to earn, spend and save will establish good money habits to them. but ofcourse studies first before anything else.
They can earn through faucets though it can only give small amount, it is fit for kids.
but kids doesn't like a faucet because it is too boring and you can't play it, maybe they should try other earning business with simple games , try to find in google play there are so many games that you can earn bitcoins.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:53:22 AM

Since we do not teach them or explian them what is money and how this works out, the kids are not much aware of it. I see many parents teaching their children how important money is and how hard it is to earn. So that children become aware of the importance of it and try many ways to earn them. Why not the BTC can be a way for them?
Kids nowadays are smart and showing children the basics on how to earn, spend and save will establish good money habits to them. but ofcourse studies first before anything else.
They can earn through faucets though it can only give small amount, it is fit for kids.
but kids doesn't like a faucet because it is too boring and you can't play it, maybe they should try other earning business with simple games , try to find in google play there are so many games that you can earn bitcoins.

Kids definitely love to play games and they will find it interesting to earn bitcoins by just spending some time online and the coins earned now will have more worth in future.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:31:37 AM

Kids definitely love to play games and they will find it interesting to earn bitcoins by just spending some time online and the coins earned now will have more worth in future.
there are some defined ways of earning bitcoin like to invest money in bitcoin, to play gambling or to join a signature campaign or faucets. but why should children feels the need to earn bitcoin. they are depended and their parents and governments are responsible for their living and all other activities.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:44:06 AM

www.steemit.com

Just paid kids a million Bitcoin bucks for blogging
I think that children do not find the money of their own childhood. perhaps they should be more focused to play, because it is the happiest thing. but, maybe give them a game that could generate bitcoin is pretty good

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:00:49 AM

www.steemit.com

Just paid kids a million Bitcoin bucks for blogging
I think that children do not find the money of their own childhood. perhaps they should be more focused to play, because it is the happiest thing. but, maybe give them a game that could generate bitcoin is pretty good
Today's kids are pretty tech-savvy and most of the time, they really know already about a lot of things. So if you explain a little something about bitcoin, in simple and easy to understand terms that is, and present it in a way that is fun, like those games that we see on the playstore, I am sure the introduction stage is going to work out well.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:34:26 AM

I think the method of collecting bitcoin is most appropriate for small children is a game that can generate a bitcoin as coinflapper, coinhopper, etc I think it's the easiest for small children

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:54:34 PM

I think the method of collecting bitcoin is most appropriate for small children is a game that can generate a bitcoin as coinflapper, coinhopper, etc I think it's the easiest for small children

Your kid can hardly earn a single dollar from those games. If I have a kid, I will just let him do his things. I will not introduce him to some stupid games that only pay you cents for playing for a long time. I will just give him his needs and some of his wants. After all, I'm his parent and it's my responsibility to do so.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:38:53 PM

Your kid can hardly earn a single dollar from those games. If I have a kid, I will just let him do his things. I will not introduce him to some stupid games that only pay you cents for playing for a long time. I will just give him his needs and some of his wants. After all, I'm his parent and it's my responsibility to do so.

I think first of all introducing Bitcoin to children is wrong. Yes now only they learned about bitcoin means they will automatically learn gambling. So you people only spoil your kids' life. But I will not let my children learn this now only. Once they grow up, they only find out how to make Bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:55:10 PM

I think first of all introducing Bitcoin to children is wrong. Yes now only they learned about bitcoin means they will automatically learn gambling. So you people only spoil your kids' life. But I will not let my children learn this now only. Once they grow up, they only find out how to make Bitcoin.

Yeah that's right . It is not the right time to teach them about bitcoin especially if they have something to do first before doing anything else such as studying and it is not good idea to teach them about bitcoin if they are in the age that is not responsible enough and there would be a instances that bitcoin will get them to gambling and that is not right .
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:04:25 PM

Yeah that's right . It is not the right time to teach them about bitcoin especially if they have something to do first before doing anything else such as studying and it is not good idea to teach them about bitcoin if they are in the age that is not responsible enough and there would be a instances that bitcoin will get them to gambling and that is not right .
we cannot think that if you will show bitcoin to kid,and what will happen next is kid looking for gambling sites
We cannot asume that,however if you will not give a child any money,he cannot gamble without any balance.Faucet is a good thing for them i think
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:14:29 PM

Well if the kids want to have a good future better to try it first to teach him how to earn and how bitcoin works if he want it why you dont help him to have some bitcoin and make a big dream for his future..
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:16:31 PM

we cannot think that if you will show bitcoin to kid,and what will happen next is kid looking for gambling sites
We cannot asume that,however if you will not give a child any money,he cannot gamble without any balance.Faucet is a good thing for them i think
Kids should be aged at least 8 to 10. Of course we do not call a boy or a gird aged 10 as kids. But for a kind dad and mam even a grown boy or girl is a kid for them. Before they come to BTC forum, at least they should be in a position to think and speak on their own. This would help them do more in BTC.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:23:38 PM

Kids should be aged at least 8 to 10. Of course we do not call a boy or a gird aged 10 as kids. But for a kind dad and mam even a grown boy or girl is a kid for them. Before they come to BTC forum, at least they should be in a position to think and speak on their own. This would help them do more in BTC.
bu i will never recommend you that your children learn how to earn bitcoin. they should give  preference to their study. if once they become addicted to earn money then they may not be able to give attention to their study. it will certainly effect their study.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:20:18 AM

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?
If your kids want to earn money just give it to them, working for kids are not good and also the faucet earnings is very low is just wasting time for them to do faucets, I saw many games in playstore that gives satoshi for playing it but it's not enough its just small amount only my suggestion for you give him a price for school study if he had a good grades.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:30:59 AM

Would you remind ?
If your kids want to earn money just give it to them, working for kids are not good and also the faucet earnings is very low is just wasting time for them to do faucets, I saw many games in playstore that gives satoshi for playing it but it's not enough its just small amount only my suggestion for you give him a price for school study if he had a good grades.
Yes some faucet have adult content too, it's not good for kids see. i guess a small amount of money is not the most important problem is the way in which they are to learn how to earn the money that we need to teach to kids.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:02:08 AM

but i will never recommend you that your children learn how to earn bitcoin. they should give  preference to their study. if once they become addicted to earn money then they may not be able to give attention to their study. it will certainly effect their study.

As a kid if you teach them bitcoin it will be useless as they will not take it seriously, they have their own world to live which is to enjoy every moment of their life and you cannot take it from them as it is part of their development.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:38:19 AM

but i will never recommend you that your children learn how to earn bitcoin. they should give  preference to their study. if once they become addicted to earn money then they may not be able to give attention to their study. it will certainly effect their study.

As a kid if you teach them bitcoin it will be useless as they will not take it seriously, they have their own world to live which is to enjoy every moment of their life and you cannot take it from them as it is part of their development.

Well, I'm sure, although we teach how to find bitcoin to the kids, I guess they will not be serious with this. probably thought they just wanted to play, but it may be very good if they know it is small. but I would agree to teach it to teens, because chances are, they would be interested if there is someone who wants to teach them how to look for bitcoin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MAA658

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:49:12 AM

If Your Son Is Under 17 Years Old I Recommend To Focused To School
Because It Will Disturb His Future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: