Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84560 times)
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:16:22 PM

My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

well i think signature campaigns will be too hard for them, so they can do these easy faucets, or these games that you remember, that could work too i think
Right. They will be bored in posting posts. Games will be an interesting act for the kids. Lets encourage them in playing the game so. Save the money earned by games and gift them with btc.

I just saw in service section and altcoin marketplace section that peoples are paying peoples btc for playing a game called Pokemon Go with them. and catch Pokemon for them.
Kids are love to play these type of 3D games nowadays and if they can earn some money also by just playing games and entertaining then there is nothing better then this.

Playing Pokemon go with someone as a job does sound amazing but it also sounds a little suspicious but I'm sure after meeting the people and trading contacts it would be a little less scary. The idea of comments would work if the kid is educated enough to piece together the economics of BTC but since the kid wants to do something for money they'll make something work. Games and commenting means the parent can still keep track of what they're doing but if you try to shut the kid down they might turn to other methods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:21:10 PM

I think kids should focus on their school better than thinking to earn bitcoins ! In their age it's not necessary to focused to bitcoin and earning money but when they reach the age of 20 or more they can learn how to get bitcoins and to be rich .
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:22:07 PM

i can see that Pokemon Go has already rocked the kids and also adults world with its real time scanning and gaming strategy. kids love to catch new Pokemon and with this they can earn a good training on how to earn bitcoin or it is a part of good excersice

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

I think kids should focus on their school better than thinking to earn bitcoins ! In their age it's not necessary to focused to bitcoin and earning money but when they reach the age of 20 or more they can learn how to get bitcoins and to be rich .

Just don't force them to do what you are doing. Introduce them to games / faucet apps that would entertain them. Let them develop a sense of awareness on how money works, but try to do it in a way that wouldn't make them have a negative view on money.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:59:13 PM

Just don't force them to do what you are doing. Introduce them to games / faucet apps that would entertain them. Let them develop a sense of awareness on how money works, but try to do it in a way that wouldn't make them have a negative view on money.
but i think such kind of game where the element of gambling is  present should not be introduce to kids.i  think they should only consentrate to their their study and nothing else
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:03:50 PM

It all depends on how well equipped they are. Few are very good at studies. Few are well at athletic and few are well at singing, dancing, playing insturments and etc etc... Lets find out the core talent of our kids and guide them to achieve what they like.   

I think they dont have to be that skilled as long as you can see that your kid is passionate and focus on knowing bitcoin more then i think it would be enough for them to learn
Let them enjoy in learning new things. It can be games, lessons, music etc etc... If they are interested in anything, well and good, lets guide them and support them in everything. It may be BTC or it may be studies. Bring them to the new world of technology.

You are right i also believe that the only thing that can kids boost their confidence is the proper guidance of their parents so if you are planning to introduce bitcoin to them guide them properly and for sure they will be successful
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:19:48 PM

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

Kids are passionate mostly on games (online and offline), so by putting bitcoin as virtual coin (gems) on different games can be a good marketing for bitcoin, also if these in game coins have the same logo as bitcoin would be awesome. Recently we can see the trending game Pokemon Go which is not for kids but for all generations which became more popular than social medias.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:24:34 PM

It all depends on how well equipped they are. Few are very good at studies. Few are well at athletic and few are well at singing, dancing, playing insturments and etc etc... Lets find out the core talent of our kids and guide them to achieve what they like.   

I think they dont have to be that skilled as long as you can see that your kid is passionate and focus on knowing bitcoin more then i think it would be enough for them to learn
Let them enjoy in learning new things. It can be games, lessons, music etc etc... If they are interested in anything, well and good, lets guide them and support them in everything. It may be BTC or it may be studies. Bring them to the new world of technology.

You are right i also believe that the only thing that can kids boost their confidence is the proper guidance of their parents so if you are planning to introduce bitcoin to them guide them properly and for sure they will be successful

As a parent its our responsibility to guide them in a proper way and we should introduce bitcoin to our kids only at a right time when we feel that they are mature enough to understand it.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:27:17 PM

Would you remind ?

well i think signature campaigns will be too hard for them, so they can do these easy faucets, or these games that you remember, that could work too i think
Right. They will be bored in posting posts. Games will be an interesting act for the kids. Lets encourage them in playing the game so. Save the money earned by games and gift them with btc.

Minecraft is a good way for kids to have fun and also at the same time earn bitcoin. Theres a minecraft server centered around that; the server website is minecraftcc.com; It operates under donations from other players and its just a project that might end soon but it's just something for the kids to have fun and at the same time earn bitcoins.
PemburuReceh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

I think you should teach them about Bitcoin by letting them play games, Its good for kids, they have fun, earn pennies its better than them playing games and they don't earn money.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:14:43 PM

As a parent its our responsibility to guide them in a proper way and we should introduce bitcoin to our kids only at a right time when we feel that they are mature enough to understand it.

You are right money are not for kids as they do not know the management of money , they just will start to run on wrong ways with bad company, so the better thing is that not to give them way to free money so that they remain in the control of their parents.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:56 PM

You are right money are not for kids as they do not know the management of money , they just will start to run on wrong ways with bad company, so the better thing is that not to give them way to free money so that they remain in the control of their parents.

Yeah and what will you do if they get into gambling with bitcoin it will definitely ruin their life and they will start looking for quick money and won't make any efforts to earn it.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:45:39 PM

Yeah and what will you do if they get into gambling with bitcoin it will definitely ruin their life and they will start looking for quick money and won't make any efforts to earn it.

and besides this there are a lot of other bad companies which will destroy them forever, like if they involved in getting free money in the age of immaturity and started to love money then they will want bigger piles of money and for that they will start money laundering and other crimes for money.

Hire me for your campaign management
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:48:05 PM

and besides this there are a lot of other bad companies which will destroy them forever, like if they involved in getting free money in the age of immaturity and started to love money then they will want bigger piles of money and for that they will start money laundering and other crimes for money.

Yeah so its better to keep them away from earning stuff at a moment and let them enjoy their life as this is not the right time for them to enter into it.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:17:09 PM

Yeah so its better to keep them away from earning stuff at a moment and let them enjoy their life as this is not the right time for them to enter into it.
yes they must be keep away from any kind of currency either it is fiat or crypto they should not feel the need to earn money for themselves. other wise it will be not good for their future. they will become addicted of earning bitcoin and that will make them greedy and then they not give any interest to their study.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:16:20 PM

I think you should teach them about Bitcoin by letting them play games, Its good for kids, they have fun, earn pennies its better than them playing games and they don't earn money.
might be quite nice if they already know the value of money in advance. and you can teach self-reliance as it works before getting food. I always educate my son like that. although it does not provide lessons about bitcoin. but at least he understands about money first
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:21:12 PM

yes they must be keep away from any kind of currency either it is fiat or crypto they should not feel the need to earn money for themselves. other wise it will be not good for their future. they will become addicted of earning bitcoin and that will make them greedy and then they not give any interest to their study.

Each and everything has a certain time and that should be done by that time not before that or not after that and I don't think its the right thing to ask your kids to get into bitcoins.
mehdiktflow

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:31:06 PM

If you want him to focus on faucets, I would recommend that he and his friends signup for a faucet with a referral system and then have them compete to see who can get the most people to signup with their referral link to that faucet. I did this as a experiment with my kids and they nearly signed up the whole school and even the teachers and the parents. < Ask the teacher to make it a class project for entrepreneurship >

Once they have built up a big referral network, they will get passive income from that and he can then spend more time on his homework and being a kid. ^smile^

i think this is the best idea at all though i dont have kids but when i do ill work with this idea   Grin Smiley
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:58:35 PM

It's easy, faucets and signature campagins is the best for kids, better not to allow to you kids to trade, mine and other stuff that need many experience.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:15:56 PM

It's easy, faucets and signature campagins is the best for kids, better not to allow to you kids to trade, mine and other stuff that need many experience.
I think they can only get claim in faucet but in signature campaign i think they didn't know how signature works with rules and what is the constructive post. And i think they will feel bored when they are claiming faucet so i think they love to play game console than collecting bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: