Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:07:51 PM

I will never do that if had a child. Kids are suppose to be at school. I dont want see child doing that kind of thing. I will.let them play instead of earning bitcoin. One more thing faucets are really boring. Your child must be bored playing stupid faucets and its not profitable.

I agree with you, as well as unfavorable for children faucet can also cause eye problems because if our children for too long in front of computers. And I think the faucet was not a game, but boring activity that should be done by an adult.
Yes, other than eye problem when a kid keeps on sitting in front of computer he might get obesity or spinal cord problem or psychological disorder due to not thinking freely. All the above problems are not worth for the risk you are taking for a faucet earning. Just give up the thoughts of faucets are free money. Then you can find better things for your kids for sure.
You are right, the imagination of faucets are free of cost makes many people to think about make use of it. That is the reason they are planning to introduce faucets to their kids. This must be absolute foolishness. Faucets are only good for the beginners to test how bitcoin ecosystem works. So, misinterpreting that might lead to very big life threatens for your kids.

Faucets for kids is really bad imo. He will stay many hours infront the computer and it's not worthy for the kids. It's better to play a game that can earn bitcoins because kids always love games.
yes setting in front of computer for children for such a long time is not an good idea, they should give preference to physical games their body really need it at that stage, they no need to learn how to earn bitcoin, i think it is too early to them to know how to earn bitcoin.

here is my solution:
First on day one you let your kid "play" with some Faucets and let them earn some money this way. At the end of the day you pay them 10 cent or whatever they made and let them buy some sweets for it.
On Day two you let them do some "real world work" like mow the lawn, recycle some cans/bottles/paper or sort your trash to recycle and pay them $1/h or so.
This way there learn something (recycling), make some money and if they get to buy some sweets again at the end of the day and trust me this time it will be a lot more, they wont go back to Faucets if you let them choose how they want to make money next time.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:10:21 PM

Games usually attract everyone, especially the kids. Many sources pay you money for playing games. The bitcointalk forum is a trustworthy place where we are paid btc for what we play.  Children gain much knowledge on games. Thinking power increases. They are made aware of a new thing at their small age. When we look at us, we just started with btc at this stage. This is really a good advantage for them right.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:16:13 PM

Games usually attract everyone, especially the kids. Many sources pay you money for playing games. The bitcointalk forum is a trustworthy place where we are paid btc for what we play.  Children gain much knowledge on games. Thinking power increases. They are made aware of a new thing at their small age. When we look at us, we just started with btc at this stage. This is really a good advantage for them right.

Yeah it is very true, but let the kids do the gambling is action that is not very good and their parents surely does not have a good thinking in addressing gambling. Indeed they can have fun of the game is done, but the impact caused sanagtlah harmful to their future
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:49:52 PM

I will never do that if had a child. Kids are suppose to be at school. I dont want see child doing that kind of thing. I will.let them play instead of earning bitcoin. One more thing faucets are really boring. Your child must be bored playing stupid faucets and its not profitable.

I agree with you, as well as unfavorable for children faucet can also cause eye problems because if our children for too long in front of computers. And I think the faucet was not a game, but boring activity that should be done by an adult.
Yes, other than eye problem when a kid keeps on sitting in front of computer he might get obesity or spinal cord problem or psychological disorder due to not thinking freely. All the above problems are not worth for the risk you are taking for a faucet earning. Just give up the thoughts of faucets are free money. Then you can find better things for your kids for sure.
You are right, the imagination of faucets are free of cost makes many people to think about make use of it. That is the reason they are planning to introduce faucets to their kids. This must be absolute foolishness. Faucets are only good for the beginners to test how bitcoin ecosystem works. So, misinterpreting that might lead to very big life threatens for your kids.
Faucets are just going to scare kids. There are a lot of ways for kids to earn bitcoins, one is that having them to play certain servers of Minecraft. There are servers that rewards bitcoins simply by just playing on them and I've tried it myself. Their community is fairly nice and child-friendly, if that's what you concern about.
Aamir1

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:32:16 AM

If something has some advantages then it surely has some disadvantages associated with it as well.
If it is an advantage for kids to start knowing about bitcoin at this stage then there is also a disadvantage that is wasting a lot of their time for this, and at their stage time is the only thing for them, they can use that time for learning the things but if they try learning bitcoin it would waste a lot of their time that they can use for their basic studies of that time.
Cuhua-hua

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:36:10 AM

Faucets are just going to scare kids. There are a lot of ways for kids to earn bitcoins, one is that having them to play certain servers of Minecraft. There are servers that rewards bitcoins simply by just playing on them and I've tried it myself. Their community is fairly nice and child-friendly, if that's what you concern about.

It might be very good, because I think there are some kids who have thought more like to play that can make money. But I think that game will never exist, because all the things that could give money to its users the game owners would certainly also have to earn the money they could use to pay for every user and their income
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:57:16 PM

Yeah it is very true, but let the kids do the gambling is action that is not very good and their parents surely does not have a good thinking in addressing gambling. Indeed they can have fun of the game is done, but the impact caused sanagtlah harmful to their future
Teaching gambling to a kid can be a considered double edged sword. In a way, he can learn that gambling is a bad idea right at the early age so he wouldn't be losing so much to learn this lesson. In another way, if he keeps of winning, he may develop a gambling addiction that can pose a threat to him in the future.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

Teaching gambling to a kid can be a considered double edged sword. In a way, he can learn that gambling is a bad idea right at the early age so he wouldn't be losing so much to learn this lesson. In another way, if he keeps of winning, he may develop a gambling addiction that can pose a threat to him in the future.

gambling is not a place for kids, as even adults sometime wreck their lives at there so just think what will be the future of kids if they adopt the way of gambling, the parents for the sake of their kids bright future have to tell their kids to stay away from gambling and they have to keep busy their kids in some other activities.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:30:51 PM

gambling is not a place for kids, as even adults sometime wreck their lives at there so just think what will be the future of kids if they adopt the way of gambling, the parents for the sake of their kids bright future have to tell their kids to stay away from gambling and they have to keep busy their kids in some other activities.

And if someone want their kids to play games, then they should have to redirect them to online or software video games, with that they will get entertainment in the break time and their mental power will also increase with playing such games. While those who redirect their kids to gambling are just destroying them.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:29:54 PM

I think it's not a problem to teach your child how to earn money, but it can be faucets and singnature campaings only and it's not really profitabe.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:32:29 PM

Faucets for kids is really bad imo. He will stay many hours infront the computer and it's not worthy for the kids. It's better to play a game that can earn bitcoins because kids always love games.
yes setting in front of computer for children for such a long time is not an good idea, they should give preference to physical games their body really need it at that stage, they no need to learn how to earn bitcoin, i think it is too early to them to know how to earn bitcoin.
i agree with you , you can convince your children to physical game that very good than online game .
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:40:33 PM

I think it's not a problem to teach your child how to earn money, but it can be faucets and singnature campaings only and it's not really profitabe.
how children can earn money with signature campaigns? i dont think they would want to participate in these discussions while faucets is just a waste of time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:54:33 PM

It depends on the kids'nature. It depends on how well equipped they are. Few are very good at studies, some are well at athletic, some are well at singing, dancing, playing instruments and etc etc... Lets find out the core talent of our kids and guide them to achieve are up to. If a kid is interested in games, bring them to this forum and teach them how to play.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:57:36 PM

even though there are no problems i doubt that a child would like wasting their time earning money, they are more into playing games

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:42:09 PM

But this generation of children are not listening to our words. Instead of they are spending more time with videogames kind of online things, why not they can spend their time within some process of earning. I agree your view, but already children's are spending their time online so introducing them how to earn bitcoin will not have much bad impact IMHO.
As long as you are not disturbing the schedule of your children's educational progress, you can introduce them how to earn Bitcoins. But, definitely a kid might get bored with faucet kind of things as it is not that much entertaining to most of us.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 02:55:27 PM

no. it is profitable. a signature campaign pay almost 15 to 20 $ a week. and if a little kid could earn that much money every week it is not bad at all in my opinion.
but for a kid it is hard to understand about bitcoin and write good posts and contribute the campaign.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:18:14 PM

For me if i have a child I will allow my child to earn money from their early age of their life so they can know how to work for money and they not always asking money from us this will help them on how they use their money in their own way i will teach them on how bitcoins work and how to earn bitcoins  Cool
sure,unfortunately so many people now disallow and never  taught their children how to earn money and they lack of this thing,so many parents said education is a primary thing and let them focus on it,but let see,so many people out there could learn both in the same time and success,children should been taught softskill and hardskill earlier
it always depends on their decision if they want not to ask money from their parents why don't they work for the money right ? the generation change , and also people change  if they want to know where their parents money came from why don't you tell them that your money came from bitcoin? and then they will be curious and ask something , then open it up until they motivate too to earn money from the internet kids nowdays are smart Smiley
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:20:05 PM

no. it is profitable. a signature campaign pay almost 15 to 20 $ a week. and if a little kid could earn that much money every week it is not bad at all in my opinion.
but for a kid it is hard to understand about bitcoin and write good posts and contribute the campaign.
It's not bad but for some campaigns it can be incredibly time-consuming, and unless the kid is actually interested in sitting down and working the entire time that is required (while knowing about all this other information related to Bitcoin and being able to write about it in a decent manner), it can be a challenge for them to really do anything to make their account look valuable.
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:23:49 PM

with the faucets you would just waste the time of your child and nothing good would turn out, while for signature campaigns they might be just too small i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Aamir1

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

how children can earn money with signature campaigns? i dont think they would want to participate in these discussions while faucets is just a waste of time

Maybe signature campaigns are quite profitable but they require knowledge about bitcoin and for gaining that knowledge it takes quite a lot of time and i dont think any kid would give that much time for understanding every aspect of bitcoin just for joining a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: