Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?]  (Read 64259 times)
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:10:42 PM

Zen :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:12:13 PM

Hello.

I'm comming with proposition for all users.

Let's make thinks go.

Here i give You BTC adress to donate any amount of BTC.

We will use it for YouBit to accept it faster
=============================
To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 1 business day + mail alert to all users

==============================

17kqkj4VPhkcTQFJ7GCejPk7EiHWFcT8dh

I will send my BTC 1st to proof that community can make this coin work!

I hope that some ppl will follow me! We need minimum 0.1 BTC !! it's just 40$ sorry I don't have too much i share all my BTC to help!

SHARE THIS POST IF YOU WANT THIS COIN SUCCESS!
I really appreciate this, but you're a newbie account, I don't think we can trust you even if it's only 0.1 to send to that address, and sorry if I insist but telling "I will send my BTC 1st to proof that community can make this coin work!" this is not a proof, you're just sending btc to your address, the risk is 0. This work is something that the dev should do or a better ranked and trusted user.

Hey

Yes:

1. I'm Newbie but this is my 2nd account cuz i lost 1st 2 years ago
2. I'm marketing guy from DopeCoin ( found 3 merchants for this coin)
3. Yes this should be payed from dev hand but as We can see he is not so much here.
4. Trust for 40$? If i didn't lose all my money last days on stupid gambling sites i will donate this but now I'm on 0 cuz i lost beting ( CS:GO stuff Cheesy)
5. Sending BTC to my adress yes but i need to download BTC wallet let it sync later send my BTC to this wallet and later send btc from this wallet to YouBit donation wallet it is now like 40 min when I'm waiting for sync etc You think that I'm going to scam for stupid 40$ doing all this? I'm doing this cuz I invest my time in this coin I invest my PC power ( elec is free for me) and For me this is STRANGE project! and what i Love is : SUBNORMAL STUFF!
6. Trusted user? sorry but on my last account ( I can send You link) i lost almost 2 BTC in DopeCOin cuz of 700+ trade trusted guy ESCROW service! I've send him DopeCoin and never got my BTC. This is INTERNET! You can not trust anybody! not even Yourself! Now You can ask why i post some BTC adress for donation for YouBit if You can not trust etc.. cuz ME I DON'T GIVE A ***** World need to be normall not everything is made for money We are People! We should TRUST! We should be able to change Our World!

Okey peace

P.S

Sorry but for Me it is hard to explain what I'm feeling and how this fck bad world is! Keep in mind that WE ARE PEOPLE!!!!
your words could be even legit, I can even trust you, but this is crypto, the first rule is trust nobody.
Ok tell us what's your main and lost account. Instead of tell story about it.

kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:26:46 PM

I have participated at Airdrop,
I got the message: "Thecreed Official Airdrop - You are now entered!"
but still i did not received some TCR.  Undecided

I was PM contact LordEnigma, not respon too  Undecided

me too
let me know when dev answer
DonMarco

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:28:55 PM

Hello.

Let's make thinks go.

Listing type:

I hope that some ppl will follow me! We need minimum 0.1 BTC !! it's just 40$ sorry I don't have too much i share all my BTC to help!

I really appreciate this, but you're a newbie account, I don't think we can trust you even if it's only 0.1 to send to that address, and sorry if I insist but telling "I will send my BTC 1st to proof that community can make this coin work!" this is not a proof, you're just sending btc to your address, the risk is 0. This work is something that the dev should do or a better ranked and trusted user.

Hey

Yes:

3. Yes this should be payed from dev hand but as We can see he is not so much here.
4. Trust for 40$? If i didn't lose all my money last days on stupid gambling sites i will donate this but now I'm on 0 cuz i lost beting ( CS:GO stuff Cheesy)
5. Sending BTC to my adress yes but i need to download BTC wallet let it sync later send my BTC to this wallet and later send btc from this wallet to YouBit donation wallet it is now like 40 min when I'm waiting for sync etc You think that I'm going to scam for stupid 40$ doing all this? I'm doing this cuz I invest my time in this coin I invest my PC power ( elec is free for me) and For me this is STRANGE project! and what i Love is : SUBNORMAL STUFF!
6. Trusted user? sorry but on my last account ( I can send You link) i lost almost 2 BTC in DopeCOin cuz of 700+ trade trusted guy ESCROW service! I've send him DopeCoin and never got my BTC. This is INTERNET! You can not trust anybody! not even Yourself! Now You can ask why i post some BTC adress for donation for YouBit if You can not trust etc.. cuz ME I DON'T GIVE A ***** World need to be normall not everything is made for money We are People! We should TRUST! We should be able to change Our World!

Okey peace

P.S

Sorry but for Me it is hard to explain what I'm feeling and how this fck bad world is! Keep in mind that WE ARE PEOPLE!!!!
your words could be even legit, I can even trust you, but this is crypto, the first rule is trust nobody.
Ok tell us what's your main and lost account. Instead of tell story about it.

I got hacked and here we go:

Main account You can ask DopeCoinDude as well as much I helped him with his project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=254570

I got good payment for my job I've made a lot off effort and We was going good but later my life go hard and i leave all behind me after 2y I'm back !

( i just saw that my account is alive and i report this to mod that this is not Me! please report this acc as well cuz somebody just using my old account! Thanks!)

Zen :-)

Love You Zen Zen! Smiley

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:40:28 PM

Hello.

Let's make thinks go.

Listing type:

Hey

Yes:

Okey peace

P.S

Sorry to say but all this spiel has done is convinced me that you're trying to get a quick 0.1 BTC to sink down some "stupid gambling site".....

Also wtf are you on about you needing to download bitcoin wallet and letting it sync???

I smell BS.......

A+ for effort though..... Grin

PS: "WE ARE PEOPLE"= PEOPLE LIE AND SCAM TOO ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE A GAMBLING PROBLEM.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:45:50 PM

Hello.

Let's make thinks go.

Listing type:

Hey

Yes:

Okey peace

P.S

Sorry to say but all this spiel has done is convinced me that you're trying to get a quick 0.1 BTC to sink down some "stupid gambling site".....

Also wtf are you on about you needing to download bitcoin wallet and letting it sync???

I smell BS.......

A+ for effort though..... Grin

PS: "WE ARE PEOPLE"= PEOPLE LIE AND SCAM TOO ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE A GAMBLING PROBLEM.....

Gambling is addicted man. Take care.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:05:27 PM

ok guys calm down,

If you all think 0.1 btc ( or more) is the right amount to promote TCR and join yobit very quickly , and,
if nobody else wants to be the Thecreed Escrow i can do as i did it before many times, and for free...

just give me a while to arrange a Multisignature bitcoin address and sign with PGP to post here.

xcurry

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:07:54 PM

DonMarco, first you did this stall

Selling TCR

10,000 TCR = 0.05 BTC
1,000 TCR = 0.005 BTC
100 TCR = 0.0005 BTC
10 TCR = 0.00005 BTC
Max Supply 40,000 TCR

PM : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=717051
Email: esedonmarco@wp.pl
STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/esedonmarco - Fastest way to contact Online 24/7

Contact If You are interested to buy some cheap TCR

and when it did not work you try to persuade people here to pay for yobit, with those communist catchwords "...SHARE THIS POST IF YOU WANT THIS COIN SUCCESS!" ,"WE ARE PEOPLE"
Is Bernie ur uncle?
cardiganss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:14:39 PM

ok guys calm down,

If you all think 0.1 btc ( or more) is the right amount to promote TCR and join yobit very quickly , and,
if nobody else wants to be the Thecreed Escrow i can do as i did it before many times, and for free...

just give me a while to arrange a Multisignature bitcoin address and sign with PGP to post here.

I don't have too much but I can send some satoshi Smiley
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:20:08 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 08:05:28 PM by ParmaBTC

yobit Campaign failed
pgp address removed

thanks

EDITED
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:46:46 PM

me too
He did not answer my complaint, but this time he is active / online
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:55:03 PM

me too
He did not answer my complaint, but this time he is active / online

im waiting, say what? if TCR arrive, i'll donate to reach Yobit.... i like trading
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:57:29 PM

LordEnigma (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:39:28 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 08:46:07 PM by LordEnigma

https://i.imgur.com/JawIViH.jpg

Thecreed bounties are coming

- 7000 TCR - ann translation in your language
- 100000 TCR (only 1 spot available) - photo of you celebrating Mass next to a cow corpse
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:52:46 PM

damn, my last Mass with cow corpse they didn't take pictures.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:53:07 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 11:07:21 PM by bhokor

spanish translation done, it is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1436394.0 , i like how things are evolving with this project, i wanna know what will happen with price when it arrives to an exchange and all the airdrop dumpers unload his coins, i think it may be really interesting
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:58:20 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 11:10:03 PM by DeadBirdzz

"photo of you celebrating Mass next to a cow corpse"

There:

http://imgur.com/IKoYXlf

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:26:20 PM

Thecreed bounties are coming

- 1000 TCR (100 spots available) - signature campaign (details TBA)
- 7000 TCR - ann translation in your language
- 100000 TCR (only 1 spot available) - photo of you celebrating Mass next to a cow corpse

Mate tell us about the hidden frame what are those numbers
cardiganss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:45:07 AM

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

[quote author=ParmaBTC link=topic=1429456.msg14530663#msg14530663 date=1460581527]
ok guys calm down,

[/quote]

Yobit contribute address :   3N5Z96G9bauCeRvxndJ2QNDrinzYaqqCb1

please send your contribute to this address, when target is reached total amount will be transfered to yobit address

In case of fail your donations will not be refunded but used to promote the coin on social networks  
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJXDrdDAAoJEGkVELeOJd+VdkcH/3L/JEgSaWi23yBamdoSARE8
3xG7y7zniAlKFE7CYVMPPBhpyEM1b3HnCgRbcd7cANXsh+rZSZBeYHfTVXUmGGlz
EP9ODOhJW+UcE330qXSjPQDuqwlsq3EOoBN9/oG7PgCjLEaY0m5tzjO1dPliupkf
B8Zu2oofVXC4Bb2KpwIblsWoA24NvIkFpsSForoWXFpzF6SaCXxIb5rPU4XDpkXT
iIQjylXCyA2L6VfbHM5Q6vy6ZQ4rRk5RkuiL8J3bMFkHcD+lgEIqwXv58j+uVdnj
AOcI+/dTvojzYmzG/IV6nm2i3Q94mRl3iMAeMsHsdiqQ3xbqBpmxVRDexvv8nOs=
=bqHr
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Yobit contribute address :   3N5Z96G9bauCeRvxndJ2QNDrinzYaqqCb1

this is a greenaddress wallet,  you can do an instant confirmation if you want

Nobody sent bitcoins...better wait for signature campaign Shocked
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:07:50 AM

What is FPOS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: