Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:52:04 AM

The bitcoin price just reached $450. this is a recent high. So it seems bitcoin is still alive, people still want it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:55:47 AM

Bitcoin going up, not dead anytime soon.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:59:08 AM

Yeah not at least for next decade, it will reach to a new heights in coming years, and we will see much better bitcoin which will shine like a gold.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:10:08 AM

Yeah not at least for next decade, it will reach to a new heights in coming years, and we will see much better bitcoin which will shine like a gold.
I think in the near future or long time even a decade else I do not think if bitcoin will die.
if bitcoin still have 2 or more users bitcoin will continue to live

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:36:31 AM

Bitcoin Is Dead (Again), Long Live Bitcoin (Again). Bitcoin is, in fact, far further from death than it was all the (many) other times its demise was gleefully, and wrongfully, proclaimed.

I smile and try not to laugh for people keep telling for bitcoin is dead. They keep telling bitcoin is died while they are still earning it i think they are those dumpers who want to buy at low price because they know they will get profit for the halving event And all i can say bitcoin will not be died cause globally it is use by businessmans and us including you.
Bitcoin is not dead and I understand you because you are thinking that because the value is not even that high now so and everyone wants to make profit with it.
And that is around this time not possible, so you have to wait a little longer until the value will be higher.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:45:07 AM

I think in the near future or long time even a decade else I do not think if bitcoin will die.
if bitcoin still have 2 or more users bitcoin will continue to live
Give Bitcoin 2 miners and 2 full nodes and that will be enough to keep Bitcoin fully alive.

It won't be very safe as some one can easily reach more than 50% of the network, but Bitcoin is still alive.

Turn off the world power and all internet connections, then you have made Bitcoin die.

But as soon as the power and the internet come back up again, Bitcoin is no longer dead anymore. It basically can never die.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:59:12 AM

Bitcoin Is Dead (Again), Long Live Bitcoin (Again). Bitcoin is, in fact, far further from death than it was all the (many) other times its demise was gleefully, and wrongfully, proclaimed.

I smile and try not to laugh for people keep telling for bitcoin is dead. They keep telling bitcoin is died while they are still earning it i think they are those dumpers who want to buy at low price because they know they will get profit for the halving event And all i can say bitcoin will not be died cause globally it is use by businessmans and us including you.
Bitcoin is not dead and I understand you because you are thinking that because the value is not even that high now so and everyone wants to make profit with it.
And that is around this time not possible, so you have to wait a little longer until the value will be higher.

For me im ignoring those people whos bitcoin is dead and i think they are one whi wants to buy bitcoin on cheaper price and want to earn more but it will not gonna happen i think price is high now compare for past months as you can see pas months price and for this halving event comes it will gett the price more high and acceptance to more people will be higher.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:13:39 AM

The bitcoin price just reached $450. this is a recent high. So it seems bitcoin is still alive, people still want it.
And even if its price fall to some extent,bitcoin would still be alive for we have seen how bitcoin prices behave.It falls and rise that is the beauty of bitcoin

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:20:02 AM

And even if its price fall to some extent,bitcoin would still be alive for we have seen how bitcoin prices behave.It falls and rise that is the beauty of bitcoin

Falling in price and rising is really the beauty of bitcoin. It lives long and continues growing as it has experienced a good users trust in a short term of seven years.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:22:55 AM

Falling in price and rising is really the beauty of bitcoin. It lives long and continues growing as it has experienced a good users trust in a short term of seven years.

Yeah price fluctuation allows us to make quick profits and that is the best thing about bitcoin so keep on playing with your bitcoin and make quick profits.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:51:48 AM

If 'dead' means many people pay 450$ for it, then bitcoin is indeed dead.
[/sarcasm]
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:58:41 AM

Yeah price fluctuation allows us to make quick profits and that is the best thing about bitcoin so keep on playing with your bitcoin and make quick profits.

Yes that is the best way to treat your coins, and I don't think bitcoin can die so easily, it will survive for a longer period of time.
Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:17:37 PM

Why do people keep saying Bitcoin is dead? The last months the price of Bitcoin has been more stable then the price of Gold.
And just recently prices are slowly going up  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:25:44 PM

Why do people keep saying Bitcoin is dead? The last months the price of Bitcoin has been more stable then the price of Gold.
And just recently prices are slowly going up  Grin

Negative people will always negative related to bitcoin and that is the reason people take time to have faith in bitcon listening to the rumors around theme.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:05:25 PM

it looks like each month there is at leas one topic about bitcoin dying or being dead and they never quit with the bullshit.
if only i had 1 satoshi each time i hear this i would have been a millionaire by now Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:28:00 PM

Altcoins do not have so large market share as Bitcoin. Plus Bitcoin is Nr.1 on first come, first served base.  Wink
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:29:04 PM

Bitcoin around this time is not that dead now, the price is now just low and thats it but the price will change soon and that can be nice for the people who have Bitcoin.
Dont be negative in a fast time otherwise you are losing to much money and that would be bad for you so please have patience and just wait for a nice price increase.

I understand that you are quite mad because the value but you have to hold your angry and just wait a longer time.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:16:38 PM

bitcoin dead can be interpreted as no more requests for bitcoin in the market. but until now bitcoin always have a market and a considerable demand. bitcoin has never died if die I do not think it would live again.
people may have lost their confidence in the bitcoin
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:30:25 PM

bitcoin dead can be interpreted as no more requests for bitcoin in the market. but until now bitcoin always have a market and a considerable demand. bitcoin has never died if die I do not think it would live again.
people may have lost their confidence in the bitcoin

bitcoin dead news has always been a part of bitcoin worlds as long as i remember and each time this news or better said FUD comes out if you actually check the exchangers and the trade volume you will see that there is not change in it and people are still eagerly trading it and there is still buy walls up from those who are saying bitcoin is dead.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:38:31 PM

It's actually funny that you say "this time for sure", I mean it just sounds comical at this point. People that are still hoping for Bitcoin to die must be on some dank shit to believe what they say. They are so delusional that they may even believe their own lies. It's sad because it's always fear of missing out that drives people to fud like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: