Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] BITINSTANT IS A SCAM  (Read 2457 times)
KWatson (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:04:01 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2013, 05:45:29 PM by psy

These fucking bastards stole my coins and disrespected me in email.

Their CEO has the nerve to delay or transaction 24hrs per email and compounds the damage by wasting entire days just reconfirming the information Ive provided... information I've assured them has been confirmed.

He fed me a bullshit excuse about committing fraud by making two transaction for 500USD three days apart.

TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AROUND, THESE THREADS ARE EVERYWHERE.

I was funding a fucking humanitarian project. Your sin of greed now reaches into the territory of malice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tooniz

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:32:45 AM

what site is this?

edit: sorry just saw the title... Sad i feel sorry for you, if you plan to buy or sell, maybe try coinbase in the future
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4612

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:43:16 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2013, 06:00:37 PM by DannyHamilton

EDIT: You call them a scam and claim they "stole my coins", and yet you post the following:

I just got my coins.

Your post doesn't make any sense.

I'm not sure what your complaint with BitInstant is, but there are no confirmed cases of them ever yet having scammed or stolen from anyone.
don giovanni

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:47:22 AM

Can u post some details of malconduct? I'd be interested to know if bitinstant is selective scamming.
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 06:09:32 AM

These fucking bastards stole my coins and disrespected me in email.

Their CEO has the nerve to delay or transaction 24hrs per email and compounds the damage by wasting entire days just reconfirming the information Ive provided... information I've assured them has been confirmed.

He fed me a bullshit excuse about committing fraud by making two transaction for 500USD three days apart.

TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AROUND, THESE THREADS ARE EVERYWHERE.

I was funding a fucking humanitarian project. Your sin of greed now reaches into the territory of malice.
Would you provide any details of the dispute? You vented out in the public, but have not provided any information.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
megaman11011

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 12:01:44 PM

What are the fees with bitinstant whens all said and done?

$3.99 + 4%

So $2000 would have $84 in fees.

Note however, I think that BitInstant has a $500 limit. Attempting to circumvent this $500 limit by making multiple $500 purchase within a short timeframe results in Moneygram and Zipzap fraud filters rejecting one or more payments.  This typically results in naive buyers coming to bitcointalk.org to complain that BitInstant is not processing their order and is "scamming" them or "stealing" from them.

apparently it isn't bitinstant, and even if it was was i wouldn't blame em. it seems suspicious to pull out a lot of money in a short period of time.
r3demon

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 12:10:26 PM

Looks like you're trolling us  Tongue
avegetable

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 12:54:20 PM

Don't be silly, the OP used all caps, the language of TRUTH  Undecided

But seriously, you can read the OP's posting history for a (slightly) less hysterical version of the events that have led to this outburst:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=80489;sa=showPosts

I am guessing that the problem is that the USD/BTC price has changed since the original transaction was attempted, and therefore the OP has lost some money and blames Bitinstant...?

I've never used Bitinstant, I can't vouch for them as good or bad or whatever, and I have no opinion about this, except to say that the OP's histrionic tone is the main thing I'm noticing here...
megaman11011

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 01:12:38 PM

Don't be silly, the OP used all caps, the language of TRUTH  Undecided

But seriously, you can read the OP's posting history for a (slightly) less hysterical version of the events that have led to this outburst:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=80489;sa=showPosts

I am guessing that the problem is that the USD/BTC price has changed since the original transaction was attempted, and therefore the OP has lost some money and blames Bitinstant...?

I've never used Bitinstant, I can't vouch for them as good or bad or whatever, and I have no opinion about this, except to say that the OP's histrionic tone is the main thing I'm noticing here...
I'm just going to point out that Charlie, the owner of bitinstan I assume, asked for his order ID, the thing that separates this chucklehead from the other multibillion on the planet, and was answered with a temper tantrum. OP, if you want help, you actually gotta identify yourself, if you aren't just attempting to be an annoying troll, of course.

edit: those blasted typos
KWatson (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 04:29:08 PM

It IS Bitinstant.

You can call and confirm with MoneyGram and ZipZap to assure your payment went through.

Furthermore, 500USD is not A LOT of money and neither is 1000USD. Especially not from separate transfers three days apart.

Let's keep pushing forward though, here's another typical Bitinstant excuse "Your multiple orders couldn't transact because they were the same value, try making it 2-3$ different next time"..... because that really has anything to do with fraud alerts.

Oh and did I mention entire days wasted in the support process by Charlie asking me for information like my wallet address, that he already fucking has.

sarcasm- YAH GUYS IM TROLLING HERE WITH MY CAPLOCKS. HAHAHA, THIS IS SO MUCH FUN. I REALLY ENJOY COMING ONLINE TO HANGOUT WITH ALL YOU FUCKING PRICKS -sarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasm
KWatson (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 04:34:00 PM

I'll go a step further while I have 5 minutes....

You all think you have a right to my information? To my name and cause and location and quote ID?

Get slapped in your face and kicked in your ass you fucking goons. I'm pissed, and the attitude I'm displaying wont reflect negatively on an effort to do some real good.

This post isnt about your stupid ass unwanted feelings, and I hope you feel disrespected to know it.

This is about me and Bitinstant. This is about a project derailed by deception.

Regardless of all that shit you want to talk, this company is blatantly operating outside of ethical bounds. They are deceiving users at every transaction and making no attempt to remedy that.

Talk some shit about that DannyHamilton, you fucking crackhead.
megaman11011

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:02:18 PM

Alright, I'm going to be blunt here: you are an idiot. I frankly couldn't care less about your location, cause, name, star sign, or whatever the hell else you're spouting off about. Charlie told you that he can't help you without your transaction ID, and you responded by throwing a hissy fit. the funniest part here is, if you had given him the only means to identify the transaction that had the problem, you would probably have your bitcoin to go donate to the horses or whatever you were gonna do with them.
KWatson (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:10:04 PM

Alright, I'm going to be blunt here: you are an idiot. I frankly couldn't care less about your location, cause, name, star sign, or whatever the hell else you're spouting off about. Charlie told you that he can't help you without your transaction ID, and you responded by throwing a hissy fit. the funniest part here is, if you had given him the only means to identify the transaction that had the problem, you would probably have your bitcoin to go donate to the horses or whatever you were gonna do with them.

Its pretty fucking clear that I've been intouch with Charlie via email, and WITH A QUOTE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I could care less about horses. I care about people, and specifically citizens of the United States of America. These are my neighbors and I've done more for them than you ever will. (Which isnt a presumption, its a comment made against the idiocy you perpetrate here).

Whereas Ive made a decision to use vulgar rhetoric, youre just responding to my emotions defensively. Get bent hoser.

I'm going to be gone for a while so lets get this thread booming.

The title matters more than any of the comments here, how about a 200 comment strong thread that condemns this bad business.

Bad buisness that you intentionally overlook. Not one of you has the balls to comment for Bitinstant regarding the lies they're perpetuating in pursuit of greed.

This company is unethical, bottomline.
KWatson (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:18:49 PM

I just got my coins.

I have very little vested interest, so youre going to need to upscale the shit talk if you want more of my time.

Bitinstant is being very deceptive, but after 5 days I received my coins.

Be wary of any unethical businesses and tread lightly with these guys.
bdub

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:30:08 PM

You forgot the </rage> tag in your last post
megaman11011

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:30:58 PM

Actually, i wanted to thank you. I got a couple laughs looking at you trying to be big.
austinzsoice

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:32:40 PM

cd Huh
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 06:06:16 PM

KWatson: you talking like a scammer.
BitStick

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 09:02:29 PM

This thread is hilarious.
I have nothing of interest to add to this rant I just wanted make a pointless post  Cheesy
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 10:19:32 PM

I'm still curious which Bitcoin accepting humanitarian project the OP was talking about.  Huh

Probably the "Save A Crack-Whore, One Slut At A Time Foundation" - Just BTC10 can keep a crack-whore in rock for up to 3 days, happily providing festering vagina and sagging titties for all her clients.  Won't YOU save a crack-whore today?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: