Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET ||  (Read 59461 times)
protonn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

Hello Argentum community ---

Argentum is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe ‪24/7‬. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

Thanks for the add!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valen1309

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

onion activo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

Pensé que estaba muerta, tengo varias, pero subió muchísimo, 😁😁😁, y no venderé, veo que vamos para arriba, hay que acumular más.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

Argentum is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe ‪24/7‬. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

Thanks for the add!

This is indeed good news will pick some up just to be on the safe side! What does the community say? BarterDEX is a good DEX to use!

blulion786

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:45:04 AM

Bounties would be great for this project to bring it back to life.

Would be interested in creating a new website. Branding helps with everything.

If any of the Dev/Devs is here. Hit me up

Hi, Im not the dev, but i'm sure protonn will check in soon.

I sent you a PM.

Hey, new to the community but I'm a vet when it comes to digital media/Branding and marketing strategy. Great idea to get a new site up and I'd love to help with the marketing in any way I can! Let me know Smiley
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

Bounties would be great for this project to bring it back to life.

Would be interested in creating a new website. Branding helps with everything.

If any of the Dev/Devs is here. Hit me up

Hi, Im not the dev, but i'm sure protonn will check in soon.

I sent you a PM.

Hey, new to the community but I'm a vet when it comes to digital media/Branding and marketing strategy. Great idea to get a new site up and I'd love to help with the marketing in any way I can! Let me know Smiley

That would be cool, a re-brand would work wonders for the coins marketcap overall. Does the community have a discord setup with an active development channel setup yet?

protonn

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

I had to disable heroku auto invites on slack due to spam. You can PM me with your email address for a slack invite. Planning an update for Argentum 1st half (at the latest) of 2018.

CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
really? can i check it at where?
protonn

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX/releases

CoinMenX

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

ARG in wallet BarterDEX?
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

ARG in wallet BarterDEX?

That's right, very good news isn't it? I mean if we want to push forward with this coin now would be the time to do so!

danuel.veoinn

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:26:22 AM by danuel.veoinn

Hey please join the Argentum Telegram community: http://t.me/ArgentumCurrency
CoinMenX

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

Hey please join the Argentum Telegram community: http://t.me/ArgentumCurrency
who are you?
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

I just joined, we only have 13 members, ANIMO, GO WITH EVERYTHING Grin Grin Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

I just joined, we only have 13 members, ANIMO, GO WITH EVERYTHING Grin Grin Grin
The people who know the telegraph group are not many, and will slowly increase, waiting for its outbreak.
boesboes

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 02:04:34 PM by boesboes

The people who know the telegraph group are not many, and will slowly increase, waiting for its outbreak.

Is there a telegram group for Argentum / anyone have a link?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I see the link is like 5 posts above this one.
protonn

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Is there a telegram group for Argentum / anyone have a link?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I see the link is like 5 posts above this one.

Pm me with your email address for a slack invite too. I don't know who runs the telegram.

boesboes

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

I will PM with my email.

Furthermore, it might be beneficial to give the official site an update. A 'fancy' looking landing page is simple but could do miracles. Tbh, the current landing page looks very 2003-ish. Me and someone else in the telegram group would be happy to set up a new website. Who should I contact to set the wheels in motion?
cryptcollector (OP)

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

I will PM with my email.

Furthermore, it might be beneficial to give the official site an update. A 'fancy' looking landing page is simple but could do miracles. Tbh, the current landing page looks very 2003-ish. Me and someone else in the telegram group would be happy to set up a new website. Who should I contact to set the wheels in motion?

Hi boesboes, for the actual website contact protonn, as for this ANN thread I'm still around to do updates whenever they are needed, though as most have noticed, I'm not that active anymore, but I will respond.

Crypt

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
boesboes

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

I made my way to the slack channel. I will try to reach out to protonn Smiley.

Apparantly the next update my come this or next month instead of in June.. Sweet...
protonn

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

Hi everyone, I'm happy to announce Argentum 4.14.2

If you build yourself, you will need to re-clone the git repo. Please see build instructions under /doc folder.

https://github.com/argentumproject/argentum/releases/tag/v4.14.2

You should notice a dramatic decrease in client load time. In my testing the client load time has decreased from 12-15 minutes to around 45 seconds. Your times will vary.

There will be a hard fork at block 2,977,000 to implement BIP146 transaction malleability fix. This should activate around March 13th.

These are just a few of the hundreds of enhancements with this new release. Check the release notes for additional information.

-BIP112 (CheckSequenceVerify) soft fork
-BIP146 as a hard fork
-Signature validation using libsecp256k1 (faster syncing)
-Direct headers announcement (BIP 130)
-Automatically use Tor hidden services
-Notifications through ZMQ
-BIP9 softfork deployment
-Linux ARM builds
-Compact Block support (BIP 152)
-Hierarchical Deterministic Key Generation (HD wallets)
  -You have to create a new wallet, this is a pretty decent guide https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/61024/how-do-i-migrate-my-bitcoin-core-wallet-to-an-hd-wallet

I plan to keep improving on the base client with performance and feature enhancements from here on out. I'm hoping to have Electrum released within the month.

We really need more miners. There's really no excuse to not mine Argentum as it's AUXPoW. Do our best to get more miners on board for better distribution and security of Argentum.

If you notice an issue, please report it here, or https://github.com/argentumproject/argentum/issues

Slack is still online for ideas. PM me with your email for an invite.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: