Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:56:26 AM

In my country, bitcoin is yet not accepted widely by shops because many people here are not aware of bitcoin.
I like to use bitcoin, i want it to be accepted everywhere substitute fiat.
The bitcoin millionaire "Tim Drapper" also speculated that the bitcoin will replace fiat in next five years.
Although 5 years is seems to soon, but if an expert who said that thing, so there is high probability that it will happen. Actually there a lot of vendors that help bitcoin users to use their bitcoin, such as Suisse AG which help people to pay tuition in the lucerne university. Bitcoin users must get a lot of information, so they will not confusing in in spending bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:07:44 AM

In my country only in bali you can spend bitcoin to buy food because i'm not life at there so what can do spend bitcoin it's only for buy steam code not daily but once in a week.

I had a friend whom he pursue his life in bitcoins, spending too much in his game hobby which I also a fan of it. He just purchased Injustice 2 in our city department store. Using a bitcoin he could do anything he wants rent a girl for a fun, I was a kind of jealous because he really do what life we never had. He was very lazy at that time when he was at bitcoin because he was so hardwork in his company job but as he knew BTC his life change and he also CHANGE.

WOW4U

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

I would spend bitcoins on a car and and a house and if it is possible in a real life investment like a shop so this way i can still make money after i cashed out all my coins and go in retirement with bitcoins that is my idea of spending bitcoins.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:46:05 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I too have a concern with regards to this matter. There are some online shops that doesn't accept bitcoin, even though they accept satoshi. I am confused with this, what is the difference between accepting satoshi and bitcoin?
phutakami

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

In my country there is no one place or business that accepts altcoins as a form of payment. If I want to pay the cost of living I have to turn altcoin into money real.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:47:32 AM

In my country there is no one place or business that accepts altcoins as a form of payment. If I want to pay the cost of living I have to turn altcoin into money real.
Don't waste your altcoins or any cryptocurrency to useless things like buying things that you don't really need and it is better for you to get a source of income that is aside from cryptocurrency so you will not be going to touch or use your cryptocurrencies because they are good if you are just going to hold it for long term and find more sources of income so you can just hold crypto for long.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:10:47 PM

Bitcoin is not yet accepted in our country as a medium of exchange to goods and services. Though it is now making noise still there are only few retailers who accepts this. And there is also workaround for this, if you really insist to use your bitcoin you must exchange this first through banks and exchange services stores who accepts bitcoin. Right then you can now have converted bitcoin to cash that you now use in your daily transactions.

Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

I stopped spending my btc because its value is growing a lot lately. Now I only invest every month as I can.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

I spending bitcoin some reason to get more. I need to do anything to increase my bitcoin in then i use it to spend my needs.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

We on our country were just lucky to have a supportive government that actually approves bitcoin to proccess funds all over philippines  but not only for some but all the banks are available with interval to withdraw.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

The reason is because not all stores or sellers using bitcoin as their payment system. We can count how many people in our country who know bitcoin. The answer is not many only a few. If we would like to use bitcoin in our daily life,  the first thing we need to do is introducing bitcoin to the entire people and make them understand about it which I guess it won't be easy.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:01:08 PM

Bitcoin was invented about 8 years ago and I think that amount of time despite it being considered a big range, is still not enough to fully understand what Bitcoin is about. With the lack of knowledge towards this platform, there is now wonder why the only mode of payment here in my country, the Philippines, involves fiat. Given the said situation, the acceptance towards Bitcoin can be quite slow since it has no value here. Maybe the only way we can spend our Bitcoin is through foreign online sites or even use it for trading or gambling to allow it to multiply. Hopefully one day, we can maximize its consumption to the fullest.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

Bitcoin is not yet accepted in our country as a medium of exchange to goods and services. Though it is now making noise still there are only few retailers who accepts this. And there is also workaround for this, if you really insist to use your bitcoin you must exchange this first through banks and exchange services stores who accepts bitcoin. Right then you can now have converted bitcoin to cash that you now use in your daily transactions.

if in my country instead I can not use bitcoin as a means of payment, so I just look for and later I exchange my country's currency, I just use as a means of payment legitimate. although somewhat complicated, no problem of origin can be used.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

I am spending my bitcoins by paying monthly bills like telephone, electric bills and internet bills. There are many things to spend with bitcoins one of this is when purchasing online, we can pay bitcoins for it. One thing is when I want to send money to my love ones, I spend bitcoins for them.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:48:45 AM

I spend some of my bitcoins because bitcoins is my no.1 source of income. I paying bills, buying food and paying my rent expense by the use of bitcoins. I only spend the 25% of my bitcoins and the other 75% of my bitcoins are stored in my wallet.

xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:55:10 AM

In our country,  even if it's a third world country and conservative country, we are able to pay our bills for our basic utilities like telecom, electricity, water, and even our credit card bills thru our local wallet app called "Coins.ph". It even let us us rebates if we'll pay our bills via the app. How convenient is that right?
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:53:22 PM

I cannot spend my BTC to buy snacks,supermarket's here have not received BTC payments well there is actually a plan a group of people about opening a BTC supermarket's but the plan has not been realized.I would love to buy food sometimes thirst it's very important,hopefully there are billionaires who are willing to open a supermarket in my country that accepts payments BTC.
Amazon is adding Bitcoin as a payment method. Some patience.

That is such fake news, we have been hearing that same bs for years with nothing to back it up.
 Bitcoin.com almost writes 1 article a day about this nonsense.
This is just a speculation but there is a chance that they will add bitcoin because of its popularity now, last year and this year has a big changes
already as we have made ATH of prices this year and it's continuing now. For me, amazon will not resist this opportunity because it will also increase their sales as people would surely prefer to use bitcoin in transacting online.
Bitcoin really is great for doing a transaction online. We will just need to wait and see how it turns out and what Amazon's decision will be. Just enough demand and popularity then surely it will be realized.
I think everyone have a daily need and he must use bitcoins for his daily use I also using bitcoin for my daily use like paying my bills and using in for kitchen expanse in my country bitcoin can be use easily anywhere any place it’s very easy to use in restaurants as well so I think we should use bitcoin for our daily expanse.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

of course,maybe I will spend my Bitcoin to buy my daily necessities,such as food,buying things,buying drinks,and buying the equipment I need like cookware,couches,beds and so on.
But most people spend Bitcoin they are to buy digital stuff I do not understand but it is their right,because their own Bitcoin-Bitcoin They and each person their spending Bitcoin in different ways.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:52:58 PM

of course,maybe I will spend my Bitcoin to buy my daily necessities,such as food,buying things,buying drinks,and buying the equipment I need like cookware,couches,beds and so on.
But most people spend Bitcoin they are to buy digital stuff I do not understand but it is their right,because their own Bitcoin-Bitcoin They and each person their spending Bitcoin in different ways.

It just depends on each person, what they want to buy with their bitcoin.
but it seems people are spending more of their Bitcoins for their daily needs.
lesfrigosa

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

I would rather spend my bitcoins on something that is worth it and will give me money like a real life investment i can start my own shop or something else with the money maybe a little company because i have a diploma in IT i can make a lot with that too.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: