Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:52:27 PM

Bitcoin will be popular but not all countries have a chance to buy goods for Bitcoin. Now there are very few or perhaps no offline stores that accept bitcoins sooner or later, bitcoin will be popular and can shop at offline store stores.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:29:22 PM

Bitcoin will be popular but not all countries have a chance to buy goods for Bitcoin. Now there are very few or perhaps no offline stores that accept bitcoins sooner or later, bitcoin will be popular and can shop at offline store stores.

It varies from country to country as now in my country I see some offline shops that have started to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment which was not in past few years and that clearly indicates that bitcoin is becoming popular now and many people are taking notice of it and in future there will be more options available to spend our bitcoins either online or offline.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

Mostly people spend them as fiat money when they need to buy a new computer, make apartment repair etc. Also they want to fix profit because afraid of bubble
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

In my country, there are many people who already own bitcoin but stores, shops, who accept bitcoin are few and limited. If I were to choose to pay cash and bitcoin I will choose to pay cash than bitcoin since bitcoin price is increasing and cash price is fixed. Furthermore, paying bitcoin nowadays is still not required. Imagine, even though we saved cash and store it for a year it will not change its value, but if we hold bitcoin in a year it has a chance of growing.

For the bitcoin adoptation, I think we can use another way. Internet is a very influential thing. There are so many people in here who are using internet everyday so I think it can help for the adoptation.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
wolf89874

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

I think you shouldn't spend Bitcoin at this moment cause price is very high for now. Keep it and easily earn profits.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

This day,  eventhough mNy people are familiar with bitcoin,  there are still some people accepting it as a form of payment. Merchandiser are still having a hard time in the set-up of bitcoin to make it as payment for their store.  I think if those business are planning to setup a bitcoin payment, they have to spend additional for the set-up and in the end people still use fiat to pay.  Not conventional at all.  I am spending my bitcoin in top up for my games and buying loads, its still need conversion to do this. But still all this payment came from my bitcoin account.

FlTZ

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

I cannot spend my BTC to buy snacks,supermarket's here have not received BTC payments well there is actually a plan a group of people about opening a BTC supermarket's but the plan has not been realized.I would love to buy food sometimes thirst it's very important,hopefully there are billionaires who are willing to open a supermarket in my country that accepts payments BTC.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:11:16 AM

people mostly spend their bitcoins on digital goods. i think we have to see a wider variety of merchants accepting bitcoin payments. for example when i need to buy a new sofa, or maybe some furniture. would be great to use bitcoin as form of paymenr there.
Spending bitcoin. I am spending my bitcoin in a very pratctical way. In a sense that i am not wasting my money so that i can save it and have some budget or savings in the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

people mostly spend their bitcoins on digital goods. i think we have to see a wider variety of merchants accepting bitcoin payments. for example when i need to buy a new sofa, or maybe some furniture. would be great to use bitcoin as form of paymenr there.
Spending bitcoin. I am spending my bitcoin in a very pratctical way. In a sense that i am not wasting my money so that i can save it and have some budget or savings in the future.
That is better rather than so called enjoying the life and sticking to the YOLO stuff. You should not waste money to the useless things because you will just regret it in the future and it is better to be practical and wise in managing money rather than feeling rich that is ending on the point that you are just keep spending without even hesitating.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

in my country bitcoins is not yet that popular so usually i still need to convert my btc to fiat so it can be useful. i can pay bills directly though but hopefully in malls they will be able to accept btc for fast transactions.
Spending Bitcoin here and there for the sake of fun is not a good idea. If someone is in grave need of money and has no other savings than Bitcoin, he must actually utilize his Bitcoin but again this is not something that happens very often.

For the time being, the wise decision is to hold on Bitcoin and if possible increase the amount as much as possible. It will definitely help the holder financially a lot in the future.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:48 AM

in my country bitcoins is not yet that popular so usually i still need to convert my btc to fiat so it can be useful. i can pay bills directly though but hopefully in malls they will be able to accept btc for fast transactions.
Spending Bitcoin here and there for the sake of fun is not a good idea. If someone is in grave need of money and has no other savings than Bitcoin, he must actually utilize his Bitcoin but again this is not something that happens very often.

For the time being, the wise decision is to hold on Bitcoin and if possible increase the amount as much as possible. It will definitely help the holder financially a lot in the future.

Spending bitcoin in a sake of fun always make you looser.All need of money,but sell the bitcoin only you need of money or else keep your bitcoin in the wallet for your future.You should secure the wallet by the any storage .Holding always gives you double or triple of money.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:48:37 AM

Spending bitcoin in a sake of fun always make you looser.All need of money,but sell the bitcoin only you need of money or else keep your bitcoin in the wallet for your future.You should secure the wallet by the any storage .Holding always gives you double or triple of money.
Bitcoin is so precious, we need to have the control in spending it because that money will grow its value in the future unlike fiat where it's subject
for inflation. Be wise with spending your bitcoin, if possible don't spend it and just save it for long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

I'm regret to spend some btc some time ago, now I have to buy at a price that is expensive and I expect the price to go up so I will get a profit.

rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I think spending bitcoins is still not good idea. I am not spending my bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing. For me, it is better if I will keep it in my wallet than to spend it.
Spending bitcoins isn't that terrible on the off chance that you extremely required that cash or to spend your cash. As I would see it, if your cash in bitcoin isn't yet required to be spend then you should simply keep your bitcoin and absolutely never spend it on futile things since you will simply think twice about it toward the day's end.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:48:47 AM

It is very difficult for you to use Bitcoin in daily spending because it is too large at the moment and it is difficult to convert it. In addition, almost every country prohibits the use of Bitcoin to trade and use in the daily wave. So, I think this is very difficult to apply in my country

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

I think spending bitcoins is still not good idea. I am not spending my bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing. For me, it is better if I will keep it in my wallet than to spend it.
Spending bitcoins isn't that terrible on the off chance that you extremely required that cash or to spend your cash. As I would see it, if your cash in bitcoin isn't yet required to be spend then you should simply keep your bitcoin and absolutely never spend it on futile things since you will simply think twice about it toward the day's end.
And do not forget split your Bitcoin amount to some parts. Because put all your Bitcoin in a place or an address or other things have same meaning are risky. It will attract the hacker and help them easily to rob your Bitcoin through virus.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

It is very difficult for you to use Bitcoin in daily spending because it is too large at the moment and it is difficult to convert it. In addition, almost every country prohibits the use of Bitcoin to trade and use in the daily wave. So, I think this is very difficult to apply in my country
The transaction fees of Bitcoin is the main of reason makes Bitcoin can not be a currency for daily spending. In the past, when the price of Bitcoin around below $1,000 , I always use Bitcoin for my payment through internet. But currently, I need to use altcoins for my transaction to sending normal, because I do not want to have problem about withdraw money from exchange or just simply is save my money for the transaction fees.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

When the price of bitcoin was low in the past I used to spend it online for buying digital goods or buying the games but as now price has started to increase I have stopped spending my bitcoins as saving it longer can be more profitable and will spend when price will be very high but I do sell some of it when I am desperately in need of money and if not then saving is even better.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:13:41 PM

And do not forget split your Bitcoin amount to some parts. Because put all your Bitcoin in a place or an address or other things have same meaning are risky. It will attract the hacker and help them easily to rob your Bitcoin through virus.
I agree with you also it is very easy to spend your bitcoins it is like money you have saved for so long and it will give you the great future you always wanted to have and it will keep growing.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:33:01 PM

I think you shouldn't spend much Bitcoin , just keep paying the bills with your cash. Keep your Bitcoins is better for your future.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: