Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228911 times)
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:45:12 PM

10 btc is huge amount to have, and with that high amount I can surely start a small restaurant or cafe in my area and if I work hard on it then it can be a lifetime income for me.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:04:16 PM

I will just keep those amount on hold because bitcoin price keeps increasing and after 4 5 years price will definitely rise to $1000 and at that i will sell those amount and name my profit. And also I will keep trading in trading sites and will rent my bitcoin to my friend in interest that will yield another profit.

We are even expecting the price to go around $1k in next year and if that happens after 4 or 5 years the price would go really high, we are expecting that because there are some projects going to represent bitcoin in early next year that might grow its price somehow.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:09:05 PM

save the 5 btc, store it on my wallet for a long time. the other 5 i will use it to buy pc  and miners, so that i can benefit on my expenses. Grin Grin

Mining is not profitable these days, but still it depends upon your decision if someone gave you 10 btc.
But for your remaining 5 btc, I would do the same I will just store it on my btc wallet address
and I will wait for 2-4 years and after it I will withdraw it.
That is a lot of money mate but it would be of course nice if you can sell it later in the future with some profit because the value is not even that high now and that can be bad.
But the most people are hoping that the value will be more so they can all sell it soon and that would be nice.
Mining can earn a lot of money dudes.. I am not saying about bitcoin mining, what i want to mention about is altcoin mining. There are many potential altcoin these day and it is not very hard to find out which is a benefit altcoin for mining. In my opinion, etherium is a high potential cryptocurrency which will be popular in the future
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:28:48 PM

If you will give me 10 btc I want to use for investing, because I can earn a lot of money with investing the bitcoin these days, bitcoin will also grow so that is also good.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:13:05 PM

If you will give me 10 btc I want to use for investing, because I can earn a lot of money with investing the bitcoin these days, bitcoin will also grow so that is also good.
oh well yes investing is profitable but it is not that easy you have to do a lots of research 10btc can be a good start but if you missed your prediction it can easily burned as well so better to use half of it from investing and the other half to do some good real business.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:26:13 PM

oh well yes investing is profitable but it is not that easy you have to do a lots of research 10btc can be a good start but if you missed your prediction it can easily burned as well so better to use half of it from investing and the other half to do some good real business.

All investments are risky but if you can minimize that risk if you invest in real world in real products like gold, where you always an good opportunity to make profits in long term.

nealvanessa990

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:42:08 PM

I love trading.I you give me 10 BTC I oviously invest on trading.I have 3 years trading experience.I have now around .5 BTC I invest on trading and its keep increased day by day also I am collect more.4 month before I was starting with .1 BTC.Hope in this year I can reach 1 BTC.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:11:47 PM

I love trading.I you give me 10 BTC I oviously invest on trading.I have 3 years trading experience.I have now around .5 BTC I invest on trading and its keep increased day by day also I am collect more.4 month before I was starting with .1 BTC.Hope in this year I can reach 1 BTC.

Yes its good to invest that amount in trading to keep on increasing the number of coins over a period of time but I would invest only 5 btc in it and rest I will keep them safe for the future.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:01:59 PM

If I would receive 10 bitcoins in my wallet right now then I would use 8 bitcoins to invest and trade half half.
Trading to actively make money and investing to semi passively gain money. The other 2 bitcoin I'd keep in the wallet just in case and also to just raise with value.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:08:19 PM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

10 btc is big amount for me, I would hold some of my bitcoins in my wallet and wait for prices to raise up, because that's the less risky way to earn bitcoins  Cheesy
Less risky bitcoins wallets are more risky website in the internet what if the owner of the website will hacked all of the users bitcoons? after the prices goes up then you people will bw cry for sure maybe banks will.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:23:05 PM

If you give me 10 btc I'd make sure to invest it into multiple investments making my money more safe cause if one fails I have others to rely on instead of being bankrupt instantly. And I also might gamble a bit of it.
Investment nowadays are not really profitable where you could lose your bitcoins there if you gonna use multipile investments website for making money you're right there because if you invest your like wasting your money and donating your money to the owner of the scam site trading is much more profitable and this is the real answer

Investing online is a big risk at a moment but we can invest in physical products like gold or real estate where risk of loosing money is lesser and  you can get good returns from it in long run.
I think all investments have risks. difference when you invest in something physical, such as gold, real estate, you do not have the possibility to in circumvention or scam ?

knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:11:58 AM

If you were to give me 10 BTC for nothing in return, I would keep 10% of it and I would give the rest away.  I would make it interesting and give it away to people who were looking for help, but were not openly asking for it.  I would also invest some of it to educate people as to what bitcoin is!

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:13:17 AM

If you give me 10 btc I'd make sure to invest it into multiple investments making my money more safe cause if one fails I have others to rely on instead of being bankrupt instantly. And I also might gamble a bit of it.
Investment nowadays are not really profitable where you could lose your bitcoins there if you gonna use multipile investments website for making money you're right there because if you invest your like wasting your money and donating your money to the owner of the scam site trading is much more profitable and this is the real answer

Investing online is a big risk at a moment but we can invest in physical products like gold or real estate where risk of loosing money is lesser and  you can get good returns from it in long run.
I think all investments have risks. difference when you invest in something physical, such as gold, real estate, you do not have the possibility to in circumvention or scam ?
What you are talking requires a lot of money, real state need certainly more than 10 BTC. So, if you think of investing it you will not succeed with little amount, better use that amount to start a small business that you love to do and when you grow that amount maybe you can start your dream.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:16:26 AM

I want to invest some of my bitcoin to trade altcoin. and some will I use to make business in the real world.
I want to open a store that provides computer peripheral equipment.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
voltbtc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:18:49 AM

simply i would have invested in my own some project or started with some small business. Cheesy or start doing trading with it !
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:19:05 AM

Wow 10 Bitcoin, If you will give me 10 Bitcoin what i do with it is withdraw 1 Bitcoin because i will save it to use it to pay for my wife labor/delivery then i will send back to you the 9 Bitcoin because i don't need it anymore.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:19:56 AM

I want to invest some of my bitcoin to trade altcoin. and some will I use to make business in the real world.

nice idea, now i have sidejob as peipheral seller, at this month i can sell arround 60pcs with profit arround $150, it's very high profit, i have idea to go full time on bitcoin and selling some peripheral equipment too.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:27:22 AM

nice idea, now i have sidejob as peipheral seller, at this month i can sell arround 60pcs with profit arround $150, it's very high profit, i have idea to go full time on bitcoin and selling some peripheral equipment too.

So you are fulltime in bitcoin and your sideline is seller? Good thing Cheesy. Focus more in bitcoin and earn more from it Cheesy I know you are earning big right now and im happy with you Cheesy While me im new in this bitcoin, i do have a job and bitcoin is my sideline to kill some time Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:14:30 AM

10 BTC means 6110 USD as per the current market rate. So it comes to 0.4 million in my local currency. So I won't be able to buy a house with that, but definitely, a superbike can be bought with this money. So I will go for that only if I am not allowed to store that amount.

But given the chance, I would love to only store the amount. Probably I will cash out 1 or 2 BTC for some immediate house development expenses but mostly I would love to store that amount so that I can buy something bigger in future.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:24:44 AM

with 10 bitcoin i am going to start a very large altcoin trading operation and will start some powerfull bots for watching the markets like a hawk and try to make enough profit to turn that 10 bitcoin into 50 in a month.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: