Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:24:25 PM

Confused. Why is it on Coinexchange it's Espers(ESP) and on Novaexchange it's Espers(ESP2). What is the difference and which one should I buy? It say's ESP2 is on the new chain?

They are the same. Espers changed the coin as there was a previous version of Espers. New devs took it over and the private keys between the two coins are not compatible. There was an exchange period to conerts Espers 1 to Espers 2, which is now over. Any holding of Espers 1 are now worthless. Some exchange's don't allow a coin identifier to be reused so Novaexchange added a 2 to the identifier. This coin is actually Espers 2. The coins being sold on Coinexchange and Novaexchange are the same coin so both are safe to use. Do not under any circumstances buy coins from Yobit as they are the old Espers 1 which are no longer valid and you will just be wasting your money.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VersiJinx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:47:32 PM

I'd like to remind both new investors and old with questions to please do a quick skim of the very first page, a lot of useful information there that will avoid the same questions being asked over and over, will save both you and everyone else some time.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:35:03 PM

adjusting if needed makes sense.

I don't know what's the right % of masternodes for the whole network is right,  but I've shown the numbers..looking at the top 100 addresses  ttp://espv2.miningalts.com/richlist , the top 100 address is having 35 million ESP..so I assume that it is a little bit over 100..maybe more or less 150 masternodes that will be online if masternodes is implemented now..

with almost half of the maximum coins already mined and just a little bit over 100 masternodes seems quite few to me.

Of course we can make them adjustable. Your calculations are wrong, only top 3 adresses can run 120 xnodes. Top 100 holds like 15 billion coins so will be like 600 xnodes. If I hold for exemple 100 millions esp I can run 4 xnodes.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

Hi guys, I have never staked before. I've got some questions.

1.How do I stake in the espers wallet, is there a tutorial somewhere for this?
2. If i stike my espers, do I need to keep my pc on and running the espers wallet for 24/7? Or can I stake them and just put out my pc?

Thanks in advance

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:56:57 PM

2. If i stike my espers, do I need to keep my pc on and running the espers wallet for 24/7? Or can I stake them and just put out my pc?

Thanks in advance

1) & 2) You must leave your wallet open unlocked, for staking only. This means you must leave also your PC open.
FYIcryptoz

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:17:10 PM

Thanks in advance

1) & 2) You must leave your wallet open unlocked, for staking only. This means you must leave also your PC open.

Always connected to the interwebz?

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:50:29 PM

Thanks in advance

Yes. Read on the web how POS (proof of stake) works. Wink You can only stake while your computer is connected to the internet.

Note that the probability of finding stakes is very low for Espers currently, if you only have a small amount. In that case you might want to use the POSWallet service instead.

Confused. Why is it on Coinexchange it's Espers(ESP) and on Novaexchange it's Espers(ESP2). What is the difference and which one should I buy? It say's ESP2 is on the new chain?

They are the same. Espers changed the coin as there was a previous version of Espers. New devs took it over and the private keys between the two coins are not compatible. There was an exchange period to conerts Espers 1 to Espers 2, which is now over. Any holding of Espers 1 are now worthless. Some exchange's don't allow a coin identifier to be reused so Novaexchange added a 2 to the identifier. This coin is actually Espers 2. The coins being sold on Coinexchange and Novaexchange are the same coin so both are safe to use. Do not under any circumstances buy coins from Yobit as they are the old Espers 1 which are no longer valid and you will just be wasting your money.

Almost correct. Same devs. The swap was due a design decision that could not be deployed while keeping the same chain.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:27:23 PM

Quote from: bit010
Will soon go up coin rate. [b
Time to buy[/b] espers(ESP2)

Why?, anything important coming up?

Current price is 16 sat is that a good entry point?

Yes. Very important news. follow the news.
Now is a good time to buy espers(ESP2)

hmmm...its too late to buy espers for a good profit,first train is gone....you need invest much more,1-2 btc.
bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:49:02 PM

Quote from: bit010
Will soon go up coin rate. [b
Time to buy[/b] espers(ESP2)

Why?, anything important coming up?

Current price is 16 sat is that a good entry point?

Yes. Very important news. follow the news.
Now is a good time to buy espers(ESP2)

hmmm...its too late to buy espers for a good profit,first train is gone....you need invest much more,1-2 btc.

This is just beginning of a long espers road
It's never too late to begining...

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
FYIcryptoz

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

Thanks in advance

Yes. Read on the web how POS (proof of stake) works. Wink You can only stake while your computer is connected to the internet.

Note that the probability of finding stakes is very low for Espers currently, if you only have a small amount. In that case you might want to use the POSWallet service instead.

Almost correct. Same devs. The swap was due a design decision that could not be deployed while keeping the same chain.

Thanks, what is considered a good amount?

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:24:30 PM

adjusting if needed makes sense.

I don't know what's the right % of masternodes for the whole network is right,  but I've shown the numbers..looking at the top 100 addresses  http://espv2.miningalts.com/richlist , the top 100 address is having 35 million ESP..so I assume that it is a little bit over 100..maybe more or less 150 masternodes that will be online if masternodes is implemented now..

with almost half of the maximum coins already mined and just a little bit over 100 masternodes seems quite few to me.

Of course we can make them adjustable. Your calculations are wrong, only top 3 adresses can run 120 xnodes. Top 100 holds like 15 billion coins so will be like 600 xnodes. If I hold for exemple 100 millions esp I can run 4 xnodes.

yup, I made a mistake...I made a quick math in my head in a haste..but we still have to remove exchanges from the rough estimate of 600xnodes...maybe ending up to ~300 xnodes considering there are many holders with less than 25M.
LeKrang

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:55:01 PM

Hi everyone,

So I am coming back to the mining game after several years being gone.

So I have been reading this thread and decided it might be a good idea to start mining some ESP.
I still have been unable to go through all 600+ pages but I am reading about the fork from ESP to ESP2 and just want to clarify my current setup.
So I downloaded the wallet off of the first page and I used the mining guide from it also to mine using the minertopia pool.
In my wallet it says ESP and not ESP2, I just want to make sure I am actually mining ESP2 atm.

Thank you!
kame.japan2

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

Hi everyone,

So I am coming back to the mining game after several years being gone.

So I have been reading this thread and decided it might be a good idea to start mining some ESP.
I still have been unable to go through all 600+ pages but I am reading about the fork from ESP to ESP2 and just want to clarify my current setup.
So I downloaded the wallet off of the first page and I used the mining guide from it also to mine using the minertopia pool.
In my wallet it says ESP and not ESP2, I just want to make sure I am actually mining ESP2 atm.

Thank you!

I have some experimental PCs free.  I am interesting to mine ESP2 if it is not so difficult.

If there is any chance utilizing a VPS I contracted, that would be great.

Watching...  Wink

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 01:44:35 AM

Hello everyone!

We're very happy that Espers is gathering more steam and raising awareness of its goals.
Wanted to apologize for not being around quite as much as we should be in the forum and interacting with community members, it's been a crazy past few week and we're still hammering away at more things. Expect a few more updates to come out this month alone that are aimed at addressing the issues with PoS v2 subsidy payout schematics beyond the standard v3 upgrade options which will ensure that EVERYONE even with small amounts of coins gets to participate in the PoS side and actually receive coins instead of waiting forever with the current weight management of PoS.
Next we will be addressing the syncing difficulties and dealing with the chain size. This should pose to be a fun solution to muster up but will finalize our two biggest complaints about the software and the chain.
After all this is done, get ready for the fun stuff Smiley Roadmap here we come!

Espers v0.8.6.7 Released!
>>>Windows Download (Standalone Qt)<<<

Source already updated on GitHub (links on the first post of this ANN)
Also the wallet download link of the OP (first post on this ANN) has also been updated

This updates is NOT mandatory! However we highly recommend it as there was some source cleanup and the update also resolves a lot of network connection issues.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
eye-drop

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:11:10 AM

Hello everyone!

We're very happy that Espers is gathering more steam and raising awareness of its goals.
Wanted to apologize for not being around quite as much as we should be in the forum and interacting with community members, it's been a crazy past few week and we're still hammering away at more things. Expect a few more updates to come out this month alone that are aimed at addressing the issues with PoS v2 subsidy payout schematics beyond the standard v3 upgrade options which will ensure that EVERYONE even with small amounts of coins gets to participate in the PoS side and actually receive coins instead of waiting forever with the current weight management of PoS.
Next we will be addressing the syncing difficulties and dealing with the chain size. This should pose to be a fun solution to muster up but will finalize our two biggest complaints about the software and the chain.
After all this is done, get ready for the fun stuff Smiley Roadmap here we come!

Also the wallet download link of the OP (first post on this ANN) has also been updated

This updates is NOT mandatory! However we highly recommend it as there was some source cleanup and the update also resolves a lot of network connection issues.

woohoooo

Thanks for update Smiley
Keep up the good work.

GO ESPERS GO!

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
kame.japan2

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:52:17 AM

Hello everyone!

woohoooo

Thanks for update Smiley
Keep up the good work.

GO ESPERS GO!

regarding version 3, is that meaning  ESP2 going to be ESP3?

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
VersiJinx

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:27:49 AM

regarding version 3, is that meaning  ESP2 going to be ESP3?

No, this is an upgrade to the PoS system Esp works off of, no coin change.
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:08:43 AM

Did you think hit chinese exchange is possible ?
or/and have a chinese community ?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

There was a strategy plan created by me to get first to Japanese and then Chinese exchanges, which is still pinned in the Cryptocoderz Slack, but nobody has tried following it yet.  Wink I would also like to see this happen, but all I can do is giving suggestions.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

There was a strategy plan created by me to get first to Japanese and then Chinese exchanges, which is still pinned in the Cryptocoderz Slack, but nobody has tried following it yet.  Wink I would also like to see this happen, but all I can do is giving suggestions.

What is the strategy ?
Explain us, perhaps yet the community is ready to help.

Blackcoin as a good chinese community.
Chinese like technical coin, espers is one of them.

Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: