Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

Did you think hit chinese exchange is possible ?
or/and have a chinese community ?

There was a strategy plan created by me to get first to Japanese and then Chinese exchanges, which is still pinned in the Cryptocoderz Slack, but nobody has tried following it yet.  Wink I would also like to see this happen, but all I can do is giving suggestions.

What is the strategy ?
Explain us, perhaps yet the community is ready to help.

Blackcoin as a good chinese community.
Chinese like technical coin, espers is one of them.

Ok here is the quote:

so, we spent like 5000 USD paying Livecoin to list us. Now here is my 9-step wizard plan to spend 5000 USD to get on big exchanges:
1. Focus on the Japanese market, first. Japanese people are about technology, Chinese are more for profit. Get the Japanese on board. :smile:
2. I agree with @cryptocoinc that manga/anime is the key. Spend at least $2000 on making a ton of ESP-themed comics
3. Focus on the Ethereum-like aspect, like, the really big picture.
4. Spread the comics and news on sites like 4chan or similar ones where a lot of Japanese people are
5. Get added on a Japanese exchange
6. Add japanese translations for ANN, website etc.
7. NOW focus on social media, hopefully we find someone who knows his way around japanese social media channels
8. Chinese + Korean exchanges will follow
9. Profit

So generally, my plan consists of a few key points:
  • Really try to explain where Espers is heading in the end, with all the "service on blockchain" things. Probably CryptoCoderz would need to help with expressing this in the way he intended it.
  • Make comics about Espers "competing" with or against other big players in the cryptocurrency space to symbolize innovation.
  • Establish one comic character that has the "Espers" eye, so Japanese people recognize the theme before they read more about it. Also just a few cool pictures of that anime character will be nice.
  • Start social marketing campaigns only after it is already possible to buy Espers on a Japanese exchange, and after there are Japanese translations ready, so that people don't lose their initial excitement and the network effect can really kick in.

This plan is based on my own insights in mass psychology. The difficult thing will be to coordinate this because some didn't seem to get it and wanted to get certain points done before others, which would break the plan.  Wink

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

There was a strategy plan created by me to get first to Japanese and then Chinese exchanges, which is still pinned in the Cryptocoderz Slack, but nobody has tried following it yet.  Wink I would also like to see this happen, but all I can do is giving suggestions.

What is the strategy ?

Ok here is the quote:

so, we spent like 5000 USD paying Livecoin to list us. Now here is my 9-step wizard plan to spend 5000 USD to get on big exchanges:
1. Focus on the Japanese market, first. Japanese people are about technology, Chinese are more for profit. Get the Japanese on board. :smile:
2. I agree with @cryptocoinc that manga/anime is the key. Spend at least $2000 on making a ton of ESP-themed comics
4. Spread the comics and news on sites like 4chan or similar ones where a lot of Japanese people are
7. NOW focus on social media, hopefully we find someone who knows his way around japanese social media channels
9. Profit

• Really try to explain where Espers is heading in the end, with all the "service on blockchain" things. Probably CryptoCoderz would need to help with expressing this in the way he intended it.
  • Make comics about Espers "competing" with or against other big players in the cryptocurrency space to symbolize innovation.
  • Establish one comic character that has the "Espers" eye, so Japanese people recognize the theme before they read more about it. Also just a few cool pictures of that anime character will be nice.
  • Start social marketing campaigns only after it is already possible to buy Espers on a Japanese exchange, and after there are Japanese translations ready, so that people don't lose their initial excitement and the network effect can really kick in.

This plan is based on my own insights in mass psychology. The difficult thing will be to coordinate this because some didn't seem to get it and wanted to get certain points done before others, which would break the plan.  Wink

this is a good idea !
but first, need someone who can do this : "Make comics about Espers "competing" with or against other big players"
bounty ? competition ?
alexcfr

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

@Gandalf86
Something like this but better :-)
kame.japan2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:47:33 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 12:55:24 PM by kame.japan2

What is the strategy ?

Ok here is the quote:

9. Profit

> Japanese people are about technology.

your inside is somehow correct. on the other hands, majority of Japanese are not tech savvy particularly about blokchain technology.

So, that's why I am asking some of devs, what's beauty part of your coins and solutions.

If you highlight "HMQ1725" is the one, you will not get buy in from those investors. While there are may English translates in Japan. And also there are  some algo experts in Japan. However, we do not have much of them having "both capability". So, the potential of "HMQ1725" can not be impressed to those investors whom lack of English.

Someone PMed me if I can provide a Japanese translator for your dev, yes I can. but please note that as I said, capable resources are so limited and quite costly. Those party are also favor to do their job for potential project only in a sense - in that case, cost can be reasonable.

If I recall correctly, this ESP1 has distributed freely when you register somewhere other than bitcoin talk. That was an beauty part of the project. However, it's over and not happening again. even ESP1 is dead and ESP2 is running.

not FUD.

show me something beauty part of ESP2 then.

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

That's just my little opinion, but I want to share it with you. I'm studying asian markets in general, and I think that japanese market is too difficult to get in considering this stage of the coin. If japanese people are involved in technology and investments, they want to know more than DEV himself about the project and want to have the best part of the project ready. If we want to invest in asian market, Chinese - Korean - Japanese markets would be the best order for getting in. Just an opinion, guys!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:54:07 AM

@Gandalf86

Yeah, I was rather thinking of some anime stuff but you totally get the idea!  Smiley  The task is to really get the theme and idea of Espers known in the context of other big currencies.

your inside is somehow correct. on the other hands, majority of Japanese are tech savvy particularly about blokchain technology.

So, that's why I am asking some of devs, what's beauty part of your coins and solutions.

If you highlight "HMQ1725" is the one, you will not get buy in from those investors. While there are may English translates in Japan. And also there are  some algo experts in Japan. However, we do not have much of them having "both capability". So, the potential of "HMQ1725" can not be impressed to those investors whom lack of English.

Someone PMed me if I can provide a Japanese translator for your dev, yes I can. but please note that as I said, capable resources are so limited and quite costly. Those party are also favor to do their job for potential project only in a sense - in that case, cost can be reasonable.

If I recall correctly, this ESP1 has distributed freely when you register somewhere other than bitcoin talk. That was an beauty part of the project. However, it's over and not happening again. even ESP1 is dead and ESP2 is running.

not FUD.

Your remark is a really good one! I have asked Cryptocoderz multiple times how he would summarize the ultimate goal of this coin, the "core idea" so to say or, how you put it, the beautiful part... he seems to have difficulties putting it right on the spot like that himself. The essential problem here is not only having an idea (which I am sure CC has), but also expressing it precisely.

"Features" is not what impresses investors, like a cool algorithm, masternodes, some chain magic ... but the core idea that links everything together so that everything makes sense! All of what is currently being worked on is laying the ground, but for what? That's the real question. If CCz does not want to reveal these things yet, or is still in the process of developing the idea, we'll sure have to wait with this promotion effort until things are ready, as Tekna says correctly.

That's just my little opinion, but I want to share it with you. I'm studying asian markets in general, and I think that japanese market is too difficult to get in considering this stage of the coin. If japanese people are involved in technology and investments, they want to know more than DEV himself about the project and want to have the best part of the project ready. If we want to invest in asian market, Chinese - Korean - Japanese markets would be the best order for getting in. Just an opinion, guys!

My impression was that Chinese exchanges are more difficult to get on, but I may be wrong with that.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
kame.japan2

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

@Gandalf86

Yeah, I was rather thinking of some anime stuff but you totally get the idea!  Smiley  The task is to really get the theme and idea of Espers known in the context of other big currencies.

your inside is somehow correct. on the other hands, majority of Japanese are not tech savvy particularly about blokchain technology.

not FUD.

Your remark is a really good one! I have asked Cryptocoderz multiple times how he would summarize the ultimate goal of this coin, the "core idea" so to say or, how you put it, the beautiful part... he seems to have difficulties putting it right on the spot like that himself. The essential problem here is not only having an idea (which I am sure CC has), but also expressing it precisely.

"Features" is not what impresses investors, like a cool algorithm, masternodes, some chain magic ... but the core idea that links everything together so that everything makes sense! All of what is currently being worked on is laying the ground, but for what? That's the real question. If CCz does not want to reveal these things yet, or is still in the process of developing the idea, we'll sure have to wait with this promotion effort until things are ready, as Tekna says correctly.

My impression was that Chinese exchanges are more difficult to get on, but I may be wrong with that.

If you want enter entire ASIA, best practice entry point would be Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. Mixed culture there excluding Japan.

Korea is actually, a small market, and dev will be asked everything must to be Korean localized and suddenly leave from dev and newly create copy one and will say "we are the origin one".  "Don't do Korea" - Google it.

If you win Japan market, it will be highlighted to other Asian market, particularly, if dev have confidence the product is something cutting edge or something beauty.

Money monster China loves brand like Ralf Lauren or Ferrari. I don't think ESP2 has good brand enough unfortunately.

I ask again what is beauty part of ESP2? This threads gave me good education that if I can be of any help.  Wink

Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:56:52 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 03:36:11 PM by Tekna

@Gandalf86

not FUD.

If you want enter entire ASIA, best practice entry point would be Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. Mixed culture there excluding Japan.

Korea is actually, a small market, and dev will be asked everything must to be Korean localized and suddenly leave from dev and newly create copy one and will say "we are the origin one".  "Don't do Korea" - Google it.

If you win Japan market, it will be highlighted to other Asian market, particularly, if dev have confidence the product is something cutting edge or something beauty.

Money monster China loves brand like Ralf Lauren or Ferrari. I don't think ESP2 has good brand enough unfortunately.

I ask again what is beauty part of ESP2? This threads gave me good education that if I can be of any help.  Wink

Yes, the best practices are exactly these, but I think that is not our burden to build a complete strategy to break into asian market. My suggestion is that a little investment would be better spent changing the order of markets that have been proposed, cause Japanese people don't pay attention to manga when they are involved in technology and innovation, but are very attentive and severe on features and time of implementation of these ones.

Once ESP will be in Bittrex, the coin will be naturally "brandized" and Chinese markets will be a way more affordable. After this, the new implementations will be interesting for Japanese market. This is the order placed in my mind!
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

Hello everyone!

We're very happy that Espers is gathering more steam and raising awareness of its goals.
Wanted to apologize for not being around quite as much as we should be in the forum and interacting with community members, it's been a crazy past few week and we're still hammering away at more things. Expect a few more updates to come out this month alone that are aimed at addressing the issues with PoS v2 subsidy payout schematics beyond the standard v3 upgrade options which will ensure that EVERYONE even with small amounts of coins gets to participate in the PoS side and actually receive coins instead of waiting forever with the current weight management of PoS.
Next we will be addressing the syncing difficulties and dealing with the chain size. This should pose to be a fun solution to muster up but will finalize our two biggest complaints about the software and the chain.
After all this is done, get ready for the fun stuff Smiley Roadmap here we come!

Espers v0.8.6.7 Released!
>>>Windows Download (Standalone Qt)<<<

Source already updated on GitHub (links on the first post of this ANN)
Also the wallet download link of the OP (first post on this ANN) has also been updated

This updates is NOT mandatory! However we highly recommend it as there was some source cleanup and the update also resolves a lot of network connection issues.

Nice. I cannot wait to see the roadmap Smiley
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:40:38 PM

Ok thanks guys, I'm sure some of you know much more about Asian markets and investors than I do. So what would be your strategy now to enter Asian markets? Wait to get on Bittrex first? What else? Wait for new features? So that would mean it's essentially too early trying to get into those markets.

sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:46:58 PM

Very hard to cross 20 sat line,someone always dumped coins to 14-16 sats.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:51:54 PM

And someday this person(s) will not have enough coins to dump again.
lovingcoins

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:45:51 AM

Just keep buying, that is what I do.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:18:00 AM

Hi guys, I have never staked before. I've got some questions.

1.How do I stake in the espers wallet, is there a tutorial somewhere for this?
2. If i stike my espers, do I need to keep my pc on and running the espers wallet for 24/7? Or can I stake them and just put out my pc?

Thanks in advance

1) & 2) You must leave your wallet open unlocked, for staking only. This means you must leave also your PC open.

Always connected to the interwebz?

Yes. Read on the web how POS (proof of stake) works. Wink You can only stake while your computer is connected to the internet.

Note that the probability of finding stakes is very low for Espers currently, if you only have a small amount. In that case you might want to use the POSWallet service instead.

Confused. Why is it on Coinexchange it's Espers(ESP) and on Novaexchange it's Espers(ESP2). What is the difference and which one should I buy? It say's ESP2 is on the new chain?

They are the same. Espers changed the coin as there was a previous version of Espers. New devs took it over and the private keys between the two coins are not compatible. There was an exchange period to conerts Espers 1 to Espers 2, which is now over. Any holding of Espers 1 are now worthless. Some exchange's don't allow a coin identifier to be reused so Novaexchange added a 2 to the identifier. This coin is actually Espers 2. The coins being sold on Coinexchange and Novaexchange are the same coin so both are safe to use. Do not under any circumstances buy coins from Yobit as they are the old Espers 1 which are no longer valid and you will just be wasting your money.

Almost correct. Same devs. The swap was due a design decision that could not be deployed while keeping the same chain.

Thanks, what is considered a good amount?

Sorry, I'll quite myself again

kame.japan2

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:19:57 AM

Ok thanks guys, I'm sure some of you know much more about Asian markets and investors than I do. So what would be your strategy now to enter Asian markets? Wait to get on Bittrex first? What else? Wait for new features? So that would mean it's essentially too early trying to get into those markets.

my suggestion would be two more extra free distribution with good PR.

ESP2's beauty part is, " easy to obtain when you are early adopter ". it may sounds silly but that is the beauty part that dev should realize again.

Current ESP2 holders may up set but will be understands when they hear name of ESP2 here and there around them.

ESP2 does not have market CAP because @price is low. However, if ESP2 holders are so many, you get users in market who will initiate watching ESP2 again.

you can dismiss ESP1 users but if you want, just give them fixed amount of ESP2 let's say, max 10,000ESP1 to ESP2 swap per users of who registered  initial free distribution only. when ESP1 trade is over Yoit may delist ESP1 that needs of ESP1 might be down the toilet.

to make a miracle, you better doing some thing surprisingly, you have done before in success, no matter of worry repeating same things.

just for my 2JPY  Wink

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:50:08 AM

hi guys whats up

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:54:05 AM

my suggestion would be two more extra free distribution with good PR.

ESP2's beauty part is, " easy to obtain when you are early adopter ". it may sounds silly but that is the beauty part that dev should realize again.

Current ESP2 holders may up set but will be understands when they hear name of ESP2 here and there around them.

ESP2 does not have market CAP because @price is low. However, if ESP2 holders are so many, you get users in market who will initiate watching ESP2 again.

you can dismiss ESP1 users but if you want, just give them fixed amount of ESP2 let's say, max 10,000ESP1 to ESP2 swap per users of who registered  initial free distribution only. when ESP1 trade is over Yoit may delist ESP1 that needs of ESP1 might be down the toilet.

to make a miracle, you better doing some thing surprisingly, you have done before in success, no matter of worry repeating same things.

just for my 2JPY  Wink

im from asia and already spreading the word with my own bounty , today i know many more ppl from singapore and malaysia are buying esp , we will get the next country soon

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:55:51 AM

im on the chinese part already

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:17:58 AM

hi guys whats up

Welcome to the ESPERS Party
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:19:31 AM

im on the chinese part already

Join Espers slack... PM @espers or @cryptocoderz for invite

Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: