Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923763 times)
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:47:28 AM

Tell me please.
I have 450 000 coins, for today it is considered a small amount for POS?

From what minimum quantity of coins on a purse it is possible to count on payments once a day or 2-3 days?

Someone mentioned earlier in this forum that you would need about 36 million to stake every 48h

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

are we going to see 1satoshi/ESP again? That would be nice
WGXtreme

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

There isn´t that much sell pressure at the moment, so I doubt it. I already have a hard time getting my bag filled at 4 sats.
vovannovig

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Do you think that the coin has died?

I'm new to this topic, I hope that the coin will grow, but here I see here a lot of people with experience believe that the project is dead.

Is it expensive to buy 4 satoshi/ESP?
WGXtreme

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:31:24 PM

I'm new to this topic, I hope that the coin will grow, but here I see here a lot of people with experience believe that the project is dead.

It seems to be stable around 5 satoshi´s for the moment, I guess it will start to rise again ones new developments come.

I try to get them around 4 sats, but it´s not easy to get my bag filled.  Smiley
vovannovig

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

It seems to be stable around 5 satoshi´s for the moment, I guess it will start to rise again ones new developments come.

I try to get them around 4 sats, but it´s not easy to get my bag filled.  Smiley

I'm sorry, I probably do not understand.

But what did the developers completely stop working on this one?

I read that the team stayed, sort of as one developer was occupied but will continue to work on the coin.

Did I understand correctly that now the coin has no developers Huh They officially threw or can somehow comment?
WGXtreme

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:13:02 PM

I read that the team stayed, sort of as one developer was occupied but will continue to work on the coin.

Did I understand correctly that now the coin has no developers Huh They officially threw or can somehow comment?
Developers =/= developments  Wink

This coin is being developed and is getting updates, but there isn´t anything shiny new yet. So until we get such a thing, I don´t expect a big rise in the coin.

So the coin is still in development and the developer is still there and working!
vovannovig

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

This coin is being developed and is getting updates, but there isn´t anything shiny new yet. So until we get such a thing, I don´t expect a big rise in the coin.

So the coin is still in development and the developer is still there and working!
Thank you very much for your answer.

I'm afraid of the complete death of a coin, it's almost not where to fall to it Smiley

Judging by :
Circulating Suppli - 20,497,463,866 ESP
Max Suppli - 50,000,000,000 ESP

Already almost half of the coins are released, as I see raw and the price at the bottom.

I understand perfectly well that the investment is doubtful, but it is ready as well as many to invest if there is a move forward.
It is better to ask and discuss, it is good that the developers would give a comment.
Otherwise there is a feeling that this is not an investment, but burying money with the dead.

P.S.> I apologize for my English, I use an interpreter.
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

Thank you very much for your answer.

I'm afraid of the complete death of a coin, it's almost not where to fall to it Smiley

Judging by :
Circulating Suppli - 20,497,463,866 ESP
Max Suppli - 50,000,000,000 ESP

Already almost half of the coins are released, as I see raw and the price at the bottom.

I understand perfectly well that the investment is doubtful, but it is ready as well as many to invest if there is a move forward.
It is better to ask and discuss, it is good that the developers would give a comment.
Otherwise there is a feeling that this is not an investment, but burying money with the dead.

P.S.> I apologize for my English, I use an interpreter.

Join the devs on discord for a discussion if you have direct questions:)
https://discordapp.com/invite/hhYP8yT
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

The devs aren't dead, still working. It's august, many people take time off to relax.

Join the discord and you'll see the new plans the team has been working on

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

Dont think so too. When the new website launches or the staking update come, the price will rise again. Even if the dev would be a little bit more actively on discord the price would rise. 
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

There isn´t that much sell pressure at the moment, so I doubt it. I already have a hard time getting my bag filled at 4 sats.

Same. A long queue of 50M coins ...
stupid_seb

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:24:10 PM

The Dev should "hire" a community manager. I am sure someone here would be happy to manage the community and give updates.

It is REQUIRED now... this is how the crypto world works today: marketing, communication and community management play a huge role.
TidusQQ

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:06:39 AM

Hello people. Lately the forum and discord has been filled with people asking about what's going on with Espers.

If you belong to the Official Team, do not take this as an attack, it's just something we SERIOUSLY have to take in mind and act ASAP.

Well, I'm making this post to ask a direct and clear answer from the @Official Team why the following cases haven't been taken in consideration and seriously what's happening and why not even a single decision or big change has even taken since CryptoCoderz seems to be missing for his personal issues.

A Team should be capable of making his own decisions even if one of his most importants members is missing, which seems that it's not happening.

First of all, seems there's literally not even one from the @Official Team acting as a Community Manager.

A Community Manager job is needed to understand the Community and to transfer all issues and discussions in a good manner to the Official Team, why that isn't happening?
Why even if all issues have been transfered haven't yet find a solution?

On following screenshots I'm showing real proof of offerings that have taken place in discord but NEVER took a serious reply back, those are a few, all that have been transfered to me in a short time lapse.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315961594641383424/352230254829633536/Screen_Shot_2017-08-30_at_02.16.51.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315961594641383424/352234352630824963/unknown.png

https://i.gyazo.com/e3114e647931f581e28c16c0b03363ac.png

Seriously. Why those offerings haven't good any kind of SERIOUS reply back?
Those people offered a solution to the problem that we're already having. And I find it really disrespectful to not take those in mind.
There's no feedback.

What's going on? Doesn't have the Team enough resources or power to make a necessary decision when it has to be taken? There's no communication within the team and also the community?

What about the Assistant Developer? Well, I wonder if there's one, because the fixs should be there already.

We experience problems on PoW/PoS from months, something like that which should be solved ASAP is left in the inkwell like nothing happens or even matters. And a lot of promises we're made when the update fix was about to take place and hasn't been yet released.

The Whitepaper thing, that's another thing left in the inkwell and months keep passing.

Seriously dear Team, this is like Espers isn't even capable of doing a shit while CryptoCoderz is away for his personal issues, even he was why the decision of hiring a new dev hasn't made? Why you all have to rely everything to one person?

I think I'm talking by myself and some other angry members of the community, so, since I spent some time here I expect you to do the same an ANSWER every point I made here.

We all want Espers to rise and you @Official Team seem quite indifferent about it.

If you agree with me and you're a normal user, support this post to make it more visible.

Thanks.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:24:15 AM

Well, should hire a manager for advertising, and who knows how to increase the team, because Espers seems to be a great coin, but we need results, just for the currency to take off.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:36:04 AM

The latest news from developers?Patience is waiting to hear a few moves in the next big update market.
asmodeus130

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:35:32 AM

Normally I'd be fizzing at the bung to pick up a coin like this at 4 sats (because it shouldn't be @ 4 sats lol). I already doubled my bag but Im not sure if I should buy any more with such little activity...?
qgmurugan007

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:40:02 AM

Hello people. Lately the forum and discord has been filled with people asking about what's going on with Espers.

If you belong to the Official Team, do not take this as an attack, it's just something we SERIOUSLY have to take in mind and act ASAP.

Well, I'm making this post to ask a direct and clear answer from the @Official Team why the following cases haven't been taken in consideration and seriously what's happening and why not even a single decision or big change has even taken since CryptoCoderz seems to be missing for his personal issues.

A Team should be capable of making his own decisions even if one of his most importants members is missing, which seems that it's not happening.

First of all, seems there's literally not even one from the @Official Team acting as a Community Manager.

A Community Manager job is needed to understand the Community and to transfer all issues and discussions in a good manner to the Official Team, why that isn't happening?

On following screenshots I'm showing real proof of offerings that have taken place in discord but NEVER took a serious reply back, those are a few, all that have been transfered to me in a short time lapse.

Those people offered a solution to the problem that we're already having. And I find it really disrespectful to not take those in mind.
There's no feedback.

What's going on? Doesn't have the Team enough resources or power to make a necessary decision when it has to be taken? There's no communication within the team and also the community?

What about the Assistant Developer? Well, I wonder if there's one, because the fixs should be there already.

We experience problems on PoW/PoS from months, something like that which should be solved ASAP is left in the inkwell like nothing happens or even matters. And a lot of promises we're made when the update fix was about to take place and hasn't been yet released.

The Whitepaper thing, that's another thing left in the inkwell and months keep passing.

Seriously dear Team, this is like Espers isn't even capable of doing a shit while CryptoCoderz is away for his personal issues, even he was why the decision of hiring a new dev hasn't made? Why you all have to rely everything to one person?

I think I'm talking by myself and some other angry members of the community, so, since I spent some time here I expect you to do the same an ANSWER every point I made here.

We all want Espers to rise and you @Official Team seem quite indifferent about it.

If you agree with me and you're a normal user, support this post to make it more visible.

Thanks.
I support you. The dev is always busy with other coins or personal matters. Its high time he pass the baton to some other devs if he cant seriously spend time on this. Lots of community members have invested on this coin and they need to see something working on the background.
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

There's no feedback.

Thanks.

Even if i get hate for this, i must say, i side with the devs and older members.
Starting a conversation with offensive words like childish and accusations, sets the discussion level to a minimum from the start.
And when offered to accept the suggestion of CrowdConscious to find a new dev, CrowdConscious just runs away and says he sells everything....

What do you people expect from the devs? how about contributing to this community project instead of just requesting free stuff/work....

The dev is sacrificing his free time to make this project work and you guys dont even thank him or support him, when he needs a lil time off....

He has no responsibilities in your trades with espers, every trader is responsible for his own money. stop whining....
bit010

Activity: 204

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:03:58 AM

There's no feedback.

Thanks.

Even if i get hate for this, i must say, i side with the devs and older members.
Starting a conversation with offensive words like childish and accusations, sets the discussion level to a minimum from the start.
And when offered to accept the suggestion of CrowdConscious to find a new dev, CrowdConscious just runs away and says he sells everything....

What do you people expect from the devs? how about contributing to this community project instead of just requesting free stuff/work....

The dev is sacrificing his free time to make this project work and you guys dont even thank him or support him, when he needs a lil time off....

He has no responsibilities in your trades with espers, every trader is responsible for his own money. stop whining....

CryptoCoderz
- B пoнeдeльник в 02:23
Hello everyone. I will be around for multiple meetings today. Excuse the very Sparatic news and such for the past two months I've personally been vey busy and so I could not publicly make appearances despite still working on Espers in the background. I'll also be on later tonight for an extensive amount of time to take questions, hate mail, general rage and overall displeased comments Smiley thank you all for being here and I look forward to meeting with you all again soon.

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: