Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
kazzzidy

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

It is confusing. The second dev team tries to overtake ESP. This includes overtaking the Network traffic with 51%. How this will be done or how it is planned at least, I don't know. Someone will have to Post anything on this case, either the new or the "old" Dev..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:31:14 PM

It is confusing. The second dev team tries to overtake ESP. This includes overtaking the Network traffic with 51%. How this will be done or how it is planned at least, I don't know. Someone will have to Post anything on this case, either the new or the "old" Dev..

Err  Huh You cannot "take over a network" like that. The only thing that 51% attack allows is a double-spend attack. Blockchain is just a blockchain, you can make a hardfork without having 51% of the network coins available.

It's not difficult. Espers is Espers, Cryptocoderz is still Cryptocoderz. Someone threatened to create an Espers fork on the Twitter channel @EspersCommunity. That's it.

Cryptocoderz is still low on communication. So everyone has two options: 1) Wait or 2) Fork the coin (but please change the name then). Simple as that. You cannot make the current Espers chain or Cryptocoderz "go away" just like that. Some day, updates may come. Very simple.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
kaijser

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

I really hope this shitshow will end and the developer will finally release the updates. People have been lied to for months now and the very first thing the dev does is make promises and then just disappear. Wow.

This project has so much potential, coding isn't the issue it's the way things are being handled. No communication towards the community. No clear roadmap, no objectives. Website is still trash - although, from what I've read in the discord, a Dutch developer has already coded the new one.

I really hope the developer will come to his senses after this shitstorm dies down and I hope he will at least consider setting up a good team. As far as I know the current people who are in charge are BBoBB (mobile wallet), CC (main dev) and Gawlea ('Marketing'). Gawlea is a complete tool who now runs the Espers Twitter and Facebook which has thousands of followers, what could go wrong? Just checked out the tweets and Christ alive, why on earth is this guy running that Twitter account, he acts like a child. Furthermore, BBoBB is a good guy but he barely seems to have contact with CC. And well, CC, I don't trust him at this stage. Hope he is able to restore trust soon enough.

This project reached 36 sats and if the developers had not just magically disappeared for 3 months it would be still standing at 15-20 sats. The current price is 3 sats. *Claps*.

The whole community takeover thing was staged by a troll but from what I've read a considerable amount of people are thinking of ways to force a hardfork. Can anyone blame them? Every project would have died, the community kept this one alive.

Feel free to hate, I know there are a lot of yes-men around here. I don't give a shit. You guys have probably lost a ton of money and you are still defending all this shit.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:31:36 PM

hard times for espers ahead, the dev has been MIA consistently

I get the hate he's getting which doesn't help but is the sad truth at this point

depending on how the forked coin looks and it's team, it may be time to move. The fork should definitely change there name, would also take care of the yobit nightmare

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

The fork should definitely change there name, would also take care of the yobit nightmare
That alone, sadly, would be a huge advantage of a fork or coin swap. Hope people aren't still getting swindled there, but sure it's still happening.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

Hello,

I can only stack on Ubuntu Sad
Anyone can provide here a compiled version of ubuntu please ?

It's very important Sad

Or maybe i can use WINE ?
kazzzidy

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

I  don't know if I am just thinking the opposite of everyone else, but I really think this could be the best for the original ESP if CC comes out of this victorious.. which would just mean that he has to release some long awaited updates for now.

BitgamblerZ

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

Hello guys,

Just some heads up for the people not being in a Discord or Telegram Espers Channel..
Cryptocoderz aka: Jonathan dan Zaretsky has been promissing things after things and fucks the community over, that invested pretty much big chunks of cash to believe him and his project.

This KID is shouting out to community it is their fault it is happening the way it is right now..

After saying 10-20 times he will be on a meeting with the community to do some Q&A or a so called patch rollout.

Here is some information how it is in this community at this very point..

I will announce if this thing is going to happen.. There will be a fork and there will also be a decreasment of the total supply rumours say 50M Total coin supply is way better..
The plans of this Possible FORK is to Actually have a real development team behind the possible new Coin with real coderZ, that search to improve the PoS and also look futher in the future of MasterNodes, Site on chain, Secured Messaging, and blacklist the old DEV team from swapping their coins as speculations say Cryptocoderz has a max supply of atleast  >10% of the total coins right now..

https://steemit.com/esp/@virtualcrypto/espers-coin-a-fork-is-inevitable
Read this post. and trust me this is not even half of what has been said..
Even though he went Rouge many times or his Development team what some people call that it is unprofessional.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:21 PM

Hello guys,

Just some heads up for the people not being in a Discord or Telegram Espers Channel..
Cryptocoderz aka: Jonathan dan Zaretsky has been promissing things after things and fucks the community over, that invested pretty much big chunks of cash to believe him and his project.

This KID is shouting out to community it is their fault it is happening the way it is right now..

After saying 10-20 times he will be on a meeting with the community to do some Q&A or a so called patch rollout.

I will announce if this thing is going to happen.. There will be a fork and there will also be a decreasment of the total supply rumours say 50M Total coin supply is way better..
The plans of this Possible FORK is to Actually have a real development team behind the possible new Coin with real coderZ, that search to improve the PoS and also look futher in the future of MasterNodes, Site on chain, Secured Messaging, and blacklist the old DEV team from swapping their coins as speculations say Cryptocoderz has a max supply of atleast  >10% of the total coins right now..

Even though he went Rouge many times or his Development team what some people call that it is unprofessional.

On behalf of the team behind Espers, the original one, I would like to wish you the best of luck on your project.
The team will still continue working on the project.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:34:07 PM

On behalf of the team behind Espers, the original one, I would like to wish you the best of luck on your project.

Exactly. That's just how crypto evolution works. Time will tell who can do better. If the chain is continued, or if at some point later a hard fork is done, nobody loses anything. If you can add more value to it on your own, go on!  Smiley Otherwise you might also consider joining the Cryptocoderz in developing the coin by submitting merge requests instead of cloning it.  Wink Generally working together to solve problems is more effective than two people solving the same problem independently.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
kaijser

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

Hello guys,

''The team will still continue working on the project.'' What team lol?

You act as if you are responsible for the coding but the fact is that you have no communication with CryptoCoderz at all. You don't where he is, what he is doing. Instead of trying to fix things you guys publicly admit that you don't have a clue what he is doing and just repeat the same thing over and over: he's working on it. It's almost as if you guys are brainwashed members of a cult.

Something tells me that you are either 15 years old or you are just incredibly stupid. If this is you way of handling things in life I'd suggest you change that mindset. Not asking any critical questions and instead relying on a certain belief based on nothing, where have we seen that before, oh wait...
Deepdown87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:18:46 PM

Espers hit my radar screen about two week ago and i was seriously thinking about investing in the coin.  I got side tracked with my MNE and Artemine purchase and come back here to find a similar mess, which amounts to a Dev that does not communicate.  If someone knows of a coin/token that does not have this issue, will you please let me know.  I have funds available to invest but i am not getting very concerned that any investment i make will end up the same.
chobani

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

Otherwise you might also consider joining the Cryptocoderz in developing the coin by submitting merge requests instead of cloning it.  Wink Generally working together to solve problems is more effective than two people solving the same problem independently.

But help has been offered DOZENS of times and it just falls on deaf ears. You know this... (this isn't an attack on you, I respect you).

It seems the only person who is allowed to work on the project on Cryptocoderz, am no one is even sure if he's doing anything. Where's the proof?
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

Otherwise you might also consider joining the Cryptocoderz in developing the coin by submitting merge requests instead of cloning it.  Wink Generally working together to solve problems is more effective than two people solving the same problem independently.

But help has been offered DOZENS of times and it just falls on deaf ears. You know this... (this isn't an attack on you, I respect you).

It seems the only person who is allowed to work on the project on Cryptocoderz, am no one is even sure if he's doing anything. Where's the proof?
It looks like CryptoCoderz is taking the community for a ride now. If he cant communicate with the community, why dont he leave the development to other devs who can?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:58 AM

The point is that anybody could work on the project! Wink It's open source. You can take the code right now, edit it, fix the problems. Then you can make a merge request. If it doesn't get merged, you have a fork, which can be announced to the community. The problem is that it's difficult stuff and few people are able to actually do that.

So until someone else fixes the problem, you have to wait until Cryptocoderz fixes it. Just talking and complaining does not solve any problems.

Sure, if Cryptocoderz would talk more that would help. In one tweet, he said that he "has no excuses", which usually means to me that he is too ashamed to talk about the true reasons. Whatever causes the problems. Just hoping the best for him.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

newbies ...

Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

By the way, the network is still operating fine. You can make transactions which are fully secured, you can stake (if you don't mind the infrequent payouts) and receive 25% per year. Technically there is no reason to rush with this.

FelixBlankCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:37:49 PM

Does anyone have a help / support email for Novaexchange? Just lost my phone, and stupidly didnt back up my 2FA. There is no support email on their site, and when going into the support portal, it says I must be logged in..

Thanks in advance!
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:41:17 PM

By the way, the network is still operating fine. You can make transactions which are fully secured, you can stake (if you don't mind the infrequent payouts) and receive 25% per year. Technically there is no reason to rush with this.

Yes, it works... and it's a$2MM marketcap coin that is 10x cheaper than what is should be.
Nobody questions the value of the project.
However, the "community management" has been lacking.

I'd give only 1 metric: the fact that, based on the previous prices and the circulating supply, PEOPLE did invest more than 2 MILLION DOLLARS in this project.
It's 2 freaking millions... and even if it is not a lot compared to other coins, it is still a serious responsibility to manage.

That said... I can't wait for news and/or someting that would put this coin to its real potential.
There's not a lot to do at this stage, being accountable and reliable are 2 very first easy steps.

We count on you.

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

Just lost my phone, and stupidly didnt back up my 2FA.
Thanks in advance!

You are fucked, at 99%... sorry to hear that.
I always put my 2FA on 2 or 3 different devices I have at home. (actually 4!)
Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: