Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:26:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923799 times)
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:10:34 PM

The Nova dev is having 'TX too large' errors, any devs worked with him on that?
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:12:33 PM

Being hacked IS a fault.
A lot of sites do not apply even the most basic security rules.
A site dealing with money should be super-secure, or not even start operating.
Anyone can be hacked. there is no such thing as impenetrable. we do not know what precautions they took. even cryptsy was hacked. However unlike cryptsy Nova is not stealing the balances after wards and blaming the exchange.

Edit: Being a new exchange they are likely to have these things happen. i hope they learn from it and figure out what to fix. I appreciate the steps Nova is taking to fix the situation. Most Would not care.
Well said. I am on the same page with you.

I've never seen even one coin that had been brought back after a hackers attack. 10000 points to nova at this point

Mine have not. I lost 90M ESP.

Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:17:37 PM

No one.
It's old problem

Ok, I'm just erroneously understand him and you are really busy.
Look another side of this.
Your code in Github mean I can create Tx ~1500Kb sized
Look here
according rules 35Kb Tx I do nonproblem create, but …nothing  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, I create Tx in console and …lost coins, because change is micro and coins are stuck. All I need — save my coins, salvagewallet not work (priority is Email system! Not coins guard  Grin )
What should I do?  Cool
The thing that we are working that is top priority is that issue you experienced. Please read post 2525 on page 127 for more information. there isn't one project that the "salvagewallet" feature works most of the time. recovering something that is corrupted never works 100%. we will look into it. however we believe the issue will be fixed all together in the next update.
Please understand. we are working on that issue. however Backing up your wallet is still the preferred method of recovery.

Resume this
- coincontrol is dull and buggy
- wallet not matches source code
- Tx without fee may effortlessly lost
- Tx with micro change may lost too
- repair system is out
- Email system and sheen is high priority

Guys, I'm a bigstake ESP holder and please leave the husk from the bow yourself. I need healthy client and network!

1 How does the source but match the client? Explain... The github source is IDENTICAL as we use it ourselves for chilling clients that are released...

We have multiple times stated the fix is being worked on and final tests are underway for the tx issues. If you read a few pages back tks would become very apparent instead of blindly posting as you did.

2 Repair system works as well as any other coins. Maybe you should again read before posting.

3 Also we have never stated that the email system takes priority over a stable chain. That is aconclusion you came to on your own

1 Source https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.h#L36

Fact:

Very identical

2 repair system doesn't work!

Please understand. this is important to us, we are just very busy with more pressing matters. and the more minor bugs we fix the longer it takes us to develop the Email system that was the original goal. of this project.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:19:22 PM

Why is so problem dont worry.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:20:06 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 06:15:46 PM by .cryptic.

Being hacked IS a fault.
A lot of sites do not apply even the most basic security rules.
A site dealing with money should be super-secure, or not even start operating.
Anyone can be hacked. there is no such thing as impenetrable. we do not know what precautions they took. even cryptsy was hacked. However unlike cryptsy Nova is not stealing the balances after wards and blaming the exchange.

Edit: Being a new exchange they are likely to have these things happen. i hope they learn from it and figure out what to fix. I appreciate the steps Nova is taking to fix the situation. Most Would not care.
Well said. I am on the same page with you.

I've never seen even one coin that had been brought back after a hackers attack. 10000 points to nova at this point

Mine have not. I lost 90M ESP.
My loss is around 35M if the fake transactions are rolled back. I hope nova rectifies it soon.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:24:39 PM

Please withdraw your coins from Novaexchange.
The exchange has been attacked and caused some trades in certain markets - to be honest - has messed up balances in a few accounts.

Please withdraw your coins from the exchange - right away. And do not send any coins here! Any deposits will be rejected!

I am currently processing all ESP withdrawals by hand, they are having loads of tiny inputs and huge outputs, causing "Transaction to large" error. Putting all tiny inputs together, stay tuned, all your ESP will be sent out.

Dont forget to click the verification link inside your e-mail in order to activate the withdrawal.

Info from nova.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:28:35 PM

Thanks, you are really thoughtful, but you add coincontrol in 0.8.0.3 and not assay it. Why I must confide you if dev say "Security is not priority for us"?
He never said security is not a priority. that is grossly warping his words. He said the "salvagewallet" is not a top priority but we will work on it. We have many things we are doing with the wallet right now that are of more importance then this issue.
So when we are done with the current update then we will figure out what to do next.

However this issue can be resolved by backing up your wallet and making sure you dont send the wrong amount to the wrong address. something everyone in the Crypto-community already does.

Please Refer to post 2525 on page 127

This is the original Qoute that wasnt changed
@samai

We had fixed the issue with Nova. they are having another issue? they have yet to contact us about this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
VenMiner

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:29:32 PM

I´m trying to withdraw my coins but the confirmation email is not on my inbox, anyone else have the same problem? my coins are XVG and Doge all my ESP is safe in my pc wallet.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:30:31 PM

I´m trying to withdraw my coins but the confirmation email is not on my inbox, anyone else have the same problem? my coins are XVG and Doge all my ESP is safe in my pc wallet.

The nova guy rolled back the trades, now I can withdraw my ESP but the email is not coming thru.

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:32:32 PM

I believe the only coins that were of concern were BTC Doge and ESP. However i recieved a confirmation when i withdrew my LTC just fine.

The nova guy rolled back the trades, now I can withdraw my ESP but the email is not coming thru.

It might take a while there are a lot of requests going through his servers at one time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
eye-drop

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:33:42 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 04:44:00 PM by eye-drop

Must be in queue. prolly lots of withdraws

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:05:32 PM

I wonder. Maybe I should put up my own exchange. But why do that when there are so many others ...

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 06:07:24 PM

I wonder. Maybe I should put up my own exchange. But why do that when there are so many others ...
It has been a long standing goal to make an exchange to call our own. one that had NO Fees. However we cannot because of our jurisdiction.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:08:01 PM

"Hacked" usually means the exchange just stole all your coins Cheesy LOL...
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 06:15:43 PM

@Everyone

Some things we need to say in regards to the recent developments with Nova and people losing their ballances

1. Nova is upstanding for reverting most transactions, if you're feeling alone in the fact that you still have no balance and no coins you're not alone, Resurgam also lost ~100 Million coins on Nova that has NOT been reverted.
I personally managed to pull out my 200M but I did not have any orders placed (Except buy orders for ESP in the LTC wall) therefore my ballance was not readily affected. So, if you dumped it's up to David @nova to help you out as the fate of those are uncertain. However, we are attempting to work with David on resolving as much as possible with him in order to everyone their ESP back into their wallets.

2. Don't say we didn't warn you... Resurgam and I both stated that Nova while seeming to be an upstanding exchange was/is new, new exchanges need time to mature and build security, luckily he had a cold storage policy so most people will be getting their stuff back which almost NEVER happens. Trust me, I went through this on Craptsy.

3. We will do our best to help you get your balance back! However, please also understand we will not be taking a hit and sending anyone compensation for lost funds. Exchanges are all a risk, I've lost countless BTC for instance on CCEX and don't ever touch their exchange despite them listing some of our coins.

4. Spread the word, let anyone you know involved with ESP to PULL THEIR COINS FROM NOVA.

5. The max TX issues are caused by dust, removing the sigop limit is a hoky fix and will NOT be implemented. A proper fix is in the works. Sorry for anyone having issues due to this it DOES NOT AFFECT CHAIN STABILITY, it merely is a nuisance currently in the use of it.

6. Please keep us posted and let us know if you have questions we are here for the community that is here for us. Let's support each other and move through this situation

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:20:25 PM

Usually yes, but people are getting their coins back now..
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:26:41 PM

Out of all the exchanges I use, I really liked Nova, there was just never enough volume to make the trades.
It's really a shame if it goes away, I thought Espers was going to put it on the map.
This is so typical of crypto in general though. One hand you have a great community that does anything and everything to help people out.
The other hand trying to scam, hack and deceive everyone around them, to make a few $$
VenMiner

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:27:19 PM

Usually yes, but people are getting their coins back now..
Yes, i got my coins back, like i said before i don´t have ESP on Nova only Doge and XVG.
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:36:50 PM

Out of all the exchanges I use, I really liked Nova, there was just never enough volume to make the trades.
It's really a shame if it goes away, I thought Espers was going to put it on the map.
This is so typical of crypto in general though. One hand you have a great community that does anything and everything to help people out.
The other hand trying to scam, hack and deceive everyone around them, to make a few $$

Yeah. i like the way novas team(one guy?) handles this. most would just shut everything down and disappear.
I think he said in some point that he will let community decide wether nova will continue or not...

show your support in novas thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440340
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:17:30 PM

hi guys off topic from nova just wanted to ask if mining is hard now? I have an open wallet for almost 4 days now but I'm not getting rewards, with my suprnova pool after 4 days I only 37k espers, the week before I can get 50k from my wallet w/in a day or 2, then with pool I'm getting 20k per 24hrs mining, just wondering if theres changes that has been done, why my espers mining is now very low. thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: