Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923779 times)
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:09:19 PM

Actually, if difficulty goes up, the coin is more secure. That's debatable though because instead of 100 CPU miners, you will have 1 GPU miner. Some people will put up maybe a couple or a few of these, so 1 person could actually be equivalent to 200 or 300 CPU miners.

When everyone who has a 5 or 6 GPU mining rig starts mining this, then difficulty will go up.

After that, the exchanges will determine the price based on equivalent electricity expenditures of the miners because some or most miners will exchange their mined ESPERS to pay for their electricity and other expenses.

Like I mentioned earlier, I will keep solo CPU mining this coin half a day every day as long as I still get a block or two. Then I might consider joining one of the pools.

When there are too many GPU miners or difficulty is too high, ... maybe I'll turn off my CPU miner, as it won't be needed for the security of the blockchain anymore, and I'll be paying too much electricity.

Unless the price of the coin goes up. Yanno, something like more than 1 satoshi.

Here is the question we pose to everyone:

We've been working on a completely different algorithm to graft into HMQ.
If the community would like we can make this our top priority and fork the chain to resist GPU mining one more.

The new algorithm has never been used in any crypto chain unlike the ones that were used in hmq which were all pre existing.

Please make your voice heard.

reduce the total coin supply , and make GPU mining  a waste of time ... this will be better for the coin i think
there is alot fo people with strong rigs , when i saw gpu mining i was thinking in put my own rig to mine with 7 r9 280x(Gigabyte Windforce)
but my rig is in the other side of the city

but anyway maybe we should avoid gpu mining for now...

EDITED
 i am totally against to change the algo

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:10:01 PM

I don't have a GPU miner.

But don't change the coin. Let it progress on it's own.

That's just my opinion.

Same here, lets proceed with the ESP Evolution. This GPU mining will invite more miners into the fold. Let the domino starts to fall into their proper places.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:10:05 PM

That's just my opinion.

One vote for keep it the same.

Actually, if difficulty goes up, the coin is more secure. That's debatable though because instead of 100 CPU miners, you will have 1 GPU miner. Some people will put up maybe a couple or a few of these, so 1 person could actually be equivalent to 200 or 300 CPU miners.

When everyone who has a 5 or 6 GPU mining rig starts mining this, then difficulty will go up.

After that, the exchanges will determine the price based on equivalent electricity expenditures of the miners because some or most miners will exchange their mined ESPERS to pay for their electricity and other expenses.

Like I mentioned earlier, I will keep solo CPU mining this coin half a day every day as long as I still get a block or two. Then I might consider joining one of the pools.

When there are too many GPU miners or difficulty is too high, ... maybe I'll turn off my CPU miner, as it won't be needed for the security of the blockchain anymore, and I'll be paying too much electricity.

Unless the price of the coin goes up. Yanno, something like more than 1 satoshi.

If the community would like we can make this our top priority and fork the chain to resist GPU mining one more.

The new algorithm has never been used in any crypto chain unlike the ones that were used in hmq which were all pre existing.

Would this by any chance be the Scatter or Simplex Algorithms ?

Simplex at this time, Scatter its what we are testing for implementation with PoR

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:13:41 PM

That's just my opinion.

One vote for keep it the same.

Simplex at this time, Scatter its what we are testing for implementation with PoR

same here keep the same ...... but i still dont like GPU mining

i want to live my wife here and go to my RIG =x

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:14:40 PM

Very well might be the simplex  Roll Eyes

@EVERYONE
We were hoping for no GPU miner for a little while longer. however we will let the community decide.
Stay CPU or switch to GPU mining. With CPU we have had anyone able to mine and receive blocks. It was really fair and stable.
With  GPU a smaller amount of people will get the majority of ESP, however the chain will probably run a little faster and be a little more secure.

By implementing a never before seen algorithm into HMQ1725 Changing it to HMQx it will be GPU resistant for a little while longer while people figure out how the new algorithm works.
This would require a hardfork
Or we can wait till we prepare and test Scatter more thoroughly.

We will let the community decide

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:16:46 PM

@EVERYONE
We were hoping for no GPU miner for a little while longer. however we will let the community decide.
Stay CPU or switch to GPU mining. With CPU we have had anyone able to mine and receive blocks. It was really fair and stable.
With  GPU a smaller amount of people will get the majority of ESP, however the chain will probably run a little faster and be a little more secure.

By implementing a never before seen algorithm into HMQ1725 Changing it to HMQx it will be GPU resistant for a little while longer while people figure out how the new algorithm works.

Maybe you can make a separate thread for making the decision and add some polling.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:18:54 PM

I can't yet to decide my opinion about algo.
But if that gpu miner is real, maybe it hits right on time considering price. Since esp comes harder to mine maybe those walls disappear since people realize that it's more valuable and let esp raise in price. But there is down size too,  some people still hold shit load of esp and that scares future investors. Still trying to make up my mind..
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:19:17 PM

Maybe you can make a separate thread for making the decision and add some polling.
We will have a poll. But for now think it over

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:23:09 PM

Im for a change and being CPU for a while. For sure it can achieve better distribution with being CPU.

Looks like on the end its kinda a must for future functions to function to change into Scatter

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:25:46 PM

If a coin is CPU only, how do GPU miners get through?  

Where does the 'spoof' (idk what else to call it) occur in connections between the [miner program] ---> [pool] ---> [chain] (idk how else to describe it)

Curious how this works behind the scenes  Shocked
Arrakeen

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:28:10 PM

@EVERYONE

Can we run a testnet with this new algorithm?
Because implementation of a new algo could be huge for ESP - good in many ways (and my vote is cpu-only).  But it could also kill the coin :/

ptic-1

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:28:15 PM

Is/does Danzig’s simplex algorithm work/in coin?

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:28:57 PM

If a coin is CPU only, how do GPU miners get through?  

Where does the 'spoof' (idk what else to call it) occur in connections between the [miner program] ---> [pool] ---> [chain] (idk how else to describe it)

Curious how this works behind the scenes  Shocked
It being CPU only is only true until someone figures out the algorithm. because all the algo's we used were already for altcoins, they only had to worry about the math, but in the beginning it was CPU only because nobody made a GPU yet. However if we add Scatter then the Miner will be confused as it has never seen that algo before and cannot hash it.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:30:00 PM

We need to test it more to verify its functionalitiy

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:30:13 PM

hey everyone......
for the next 30 users of the faucet here is a promo code for you

"   AmoreJaz   "
without the ""
enjoy
come and get some and or come and leave some! 

AmoreJaz

your site is up, but I get a error 500 when clicking 'send ESPERS' button...what happened?

please post your ip and your adress for espers

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Arrakeen

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:33:54 PM

hey everyone......

"   AmoreJaz   "
without the ""
enjoy

AmoreJaz

your site is up, but I get a error 500 when clicking 'send ESPERS' button...what happened?

I will PM it to you, if that's alright? 
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:34:21 PM

Do not post your IP

This is a bad idea when dealing with anything over the internet. I am sure amorejaz means nothing behind this but others might not be so nice

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:37:04 PM

If you change the algo, you risk killing the coin. I have seen it happen to more coins I can count on my fingers and toes.

There are a few coins that survive by changing the algo, but I only know a small handful of them.

Now is actually a good time to buy some coins. The exchanges make sure that everyone gets a small piece of the pie, particularly those who did not get in the first giveaway.

Miners will mine.
Traders will trade.
Dumpers will dump.
Holders will hold.

Nothing you can do will change that.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:37:36 PM

hey everyone......

"   AmoreJaz   "
without the ""
enjoy

AmoreJaz

I will PM it to you, if that's alright? 
sure

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ptic-1

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:37:43 PM

We need to test it more to verify its functionalitiy
And scatter isnt ready also. In what algo would it change if it would

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: