Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:59:09 PM

How does this bitsquare app work - do I create an ESPERS wallet inside that program, or withdraw/deposit some other way?  The only thing I see available is a bitcoin wallet  Shocked
We are discussing this with Bitsquare now.

@EVERYONE
The First giveaway payments will be finalized tonight. If you have already sent in your Address then you will receive your ESP. however to the people who have not then you have Till Approximately 10 Hours from right now To do so. If You account was not verified then you will not receive your ESP unless you Clarify your submission and work out the reason why you have not yet received. Again Anyone who has not messaged us In 10 Hours WILL NOT RECEIVE ESP. instead they ESP will be donated to the second giveaway fund that will be announced in one week. There will be no exceptions to this.  (the people who have sent a message and have been responded to are exempt from this.

EVERYONE who has or will contact us will receive their ESP by the end of the day.
(if we have already talked you may still send us a message this may help to process you faster)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 04:00:53 PM

How does this bitsquare app work - do I create an ESPERS wallet inside that program, or withdraw/deposit some other way?  The only thing I see available is a bitcoin wallet  Shocked

@EVERYONE
The First giveaway payments will be finalized tonight. If you have already sent in your Address then you will receive your ESP. however to the people who have not then you have Till Approximately 10 Hours from right now To do so. If You account was not verified then you will not receive your ESP unless you Clarify your submission and work out the reason why you have not yet received. Again Anyone who has not messaged us In 10 Hours WILL NOT RECEIVE ESP. instead they ESP will be donated to the second giveaway fund that will be announced in one week. There will be no exceptions to this.  (the people who have sent a message and have been responded to are exempt from this.

EVERYONE who has or will contact us will receive their ESP by the end of the day.
(if we have already talked you may still send us a message this may help to process you faster)

where can we post our addys for the giveaway, i wish to participate in this.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:03:57 PM

@EVERYONE

where can we post our addys for the giveaway, i wish to participate in this.

There are no more chances for new entries, as far as i know. you'll have to wait for the second giveaway.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:05:27 PM

This second giveaway ends today?!

Are we talking about the design contest, because I thought that was ending May 7th or 8th (maybe I just confused the dates?)

I was so hyped for this and now it's over..........I need to stop spending time with women SEE THEY RUIN EVERYTHING  Roll Eyes

Either way, I'll keep working on my design & present it to you guys whenever it's finished...I'm not doing this for the reward Wink
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 04:06:34 PM

Are we talking about the design contest, because I thought that was ending May 7th or 8th (maybe I just confused the dates?)

I was so hyped for this and now it's over..........I need to stop spending time with women SEE THEY RUIN EVERYTHING  Roll Eyes

Either way, I'll keep working on my design & present it to you guys whenever it's finished...I'm not doing this for the reward Wink

haha women are always there ready to take the blame it seems Cheesy
gtzanap

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:12:01 PM

No they are talking about the first giveaway which has ended already and some people still have not received their share.

The second giveaway is not announced yet.

The design contest is on until may 7th as you say

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:13:14 PM

NO! even the first giveaway is not yet finalized. second will be announced in a week or so!
Just relax.

But yes, women are bad for your health, mental or physical in that matter.
But still i can't see my life with out my wife.

tricky situation.

Any ways, you guys already tested this new cpu miner: http://cryptomining-blog.com/7805-new-cpuminer-multi-fork-with-hmq1725-algorithm-support/

It gives me around 10% boost to hashpower and i can use my computer better for surfing internet while i mine.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:18:21 PM

Women/female are good for your health (if you are a man/male.)

The stuff that comes after is something else, if you get them pregnant, if you have offspring to take care and to be a parent, if you separate from the woman; these are social/political/mental problems though.

Physically, they are good for you, if you get what you need out of them. But be prepared to pay the price. Children should be a joy, not a burden, but that's another topic.

@monoxide, is that miner better than the one by Vorsholk?

killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 04:21:59 PM

NO! even the first giveaway is not yet finalized. second will be announced in a week or so!
Just relax.

tricky situation.

Any ways, you guys already tested this new cpu miner: http://cryptomining-blog.com/7805-new-cpuminer-multi-fork-with-hmq1725-algorithm-support/

It gives me around 10% boost to hashpower and i can use my computer better for surfing internet while i mine.

it does perform better. thanks
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 04:40:22 PM

To add ESP to your Bitsquares wallet Go to Settings<Settings<Add cryptocurrency<ESP

(For those wondering how to trade with ESP. I believe Bitsquares is a fiat and BTC exchange only.)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:12:51 PM

I will be starting a signature campaign once the second giveaway is complete, this will be coming out of my portion of the fund. Details will be provided within 24-48 hours after the second giveaway has ended.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:16:45 PM

Impressive activity in here for such a new coin, really like how the community is really supporting the team, looking forward to the work ahead!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
noobwhosuckatlife

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:43:07 PM

Uh...poor dumpers!
bitcocrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 05:47:39 PM

Ready to dev your new site : espers.bitcocrypto.com

Just need links and pictures

Also your email so I can register your new domain
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:00:32 PM

Ready to dev your new site : espers.bitcocrypto.com

Just need links and pictures

Also your email so I can register your new domain
Send @cryptoCoderz a PM on this thread you will receive a faster response from the team. i will inform the rest of the team.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:32:42 PM

Just relax.

tricky situation.

Awesome, thanks for the link, gonna try this out now.  But they aren't necessarily bad, all things have their positive and negative characteristics Smiley I was just apologizing for slacking; it's nobody's fault but my own!

Women/female are good for your health (if you are a man/male.)

The stuff that comes after is something else, if you get them pregnant, if you have offspring to take care and to be a parent, if you separate from the woman; these are social/political/mental problems though.

Physically, they are good for you, if you get what you need out of them. But be prepared to pay the price. Children should be a joy, not a burden, but that's another topic.

Whoa dude wat dropping realism bombs everywhere watch it

You must be fun at parties, LOL

"Physically, they are good for you, if you get what you need out of them"

xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:21:59 PM

Once that Reliability is in function I will help some business which want to use esp coin as one of their payment possibilities, let me know if someone wants to build a channel on telegram or something on this topic!

Wow that's great! Well as soon as we get past this gpu thing then it will be back onto max tx, email, and the PoR features as the main developmental focus.

BLABLABLA AND U STILL SOLO MINE WITH GPU on this coin ..
that's really fair  isn't it ?! ..
 LOL

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 07:34:29 PM

Once that Reliability is in function I will help some business which want to use esp coin as one of their payment possibilities, let me know if someone wants to build a channel on telegram or something on this topic!

Wow that's great! Well as soon as we get past this gpu thing then it will be back onto max tx, email, and the PoR features as the main developmental focus.

LOL
We are not mining with GPU. The dev team that is mining is using CPU only. we are making a GPU miner for the community as some people have already made a GPU miner but are holding the source for ransom of BTC. We will release the GPU miner as soon as it is ready. however i have mining with multiple CPU's Passively and am receiving multiple blocks a day. people can still mine this project and receive their ESP despite the unfair advantage two people hold over the rest of the community.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:38:05 PM

LOL

You think if the dev wanted to get easy coins he would have to go through such trouble?
How many million coins can he get with that gpu miner if he uses it before releasing it?

It would have been so much easier to give himself or to fake accounts a share of the 300million giveaway.

I am not saying he did that, just trying to show you that what you are accusing him of makes no sense because its too impractical to even consider performing.

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:41:41 PM

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wussup guys Smiley

https://twitter.com/PYROX_Fireworks/status/727221182227959810

I'm probably too late for the giveaway, but hey you  never know !  cool coin though, like the name.  I'll post my addy if i'm in the giveaway, so just let me know !
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: