Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation"  (Read 163284 times)
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

Dev is online, maybe he can give us some explanation about what going on bittrex.

There is a potential scammer who may have scammed the dev out of millions of Draco.  I lost all my coins too.  I'm waiting for some screenshots and if they don't check out no fucks will be given and I'll blow up that scammer out of Cryptoworld for life.

And I'll CC the FBI on everything.  They're all over crypto jacking off to pics of Bryce's Weiner, it's good to put them to work.

Just a headsup:  Things could turn to shit fast!!!!

as i know, the scammer had 1million Draco and his account was locked by bittrex admin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:17:32 PM

Dev is online, maybe he can give us some explanation about what going on bittrex.

There is a potential scammer who may have scammed the dev out of millions of Draco.  I lost all my coins too.  I'm waiting for some screenshots and if they don't check out no fucks will be given and I'll blow up that scammer out of Cryptoworld for life.

And I'll CC the FBI on everything.  They're all over crypto jacking off to pics of Bryce's Weiner, it's good to put them to work.

How did u lost ur coins?

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:53:45 PM

Drachmae Well, you're out there ... Huh It seems that the pause time to finish!

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:56:32 PM

Luckily his not speaking about me

I'm too busy doing the update for the road map to really care on what is going on, If people want to do a coin grab to control the price I say let them its like a bunch of Kids arguing over a bag of sweets.

Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:09:09 PM

Will there be a hardfork if things goes down south because of some scammer?
Wilhelmer

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:21:29 PM

I'm too busy doing the update for the road map to really care on what is going on, If people want to do a coin grab to control the price I say let them its like a bunch of Kids arguing over a bag of sweets.

Might wanna start caring soon because it looks like it's getting dumped to smithereens
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:25:45 PM

I do not control people dumping so if they dump they dump

We have bought into a lot of the dumps for the past 6 weeks time is enough you cant keep hitting losses and killing development funds.

So if it dumps it will dump this is what people want to have cheap tokens to control it

I am nonstop interrupted and cannot finish the announcement and road map so I am not going to be finishing it after Monday at this rate as im busy from tomorrow will Monday.

Not even sure if the roadmap and announcement will change the dumping anyways.

Might wanna start caring soon because it looks like it's getting dumped to smithereens

kn7777777

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:29:00 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 03:41:35 PM by kn7777777

At bittrex there is account with 40 699 264 dracos this is about 50% from total draco suply which is 88 888 888
I want to ask the dev is he the owner of that account or that can be the hacker account
Wilhelmer

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:30:14 PM

At bittrex there is account with 40 699 264 dracos this is about 50% from total draco suply which is 88 888 888
I want to ask the dev is he the owner of that account or that can be the hacker account

Will be good if the dev responds here to clear up the air. SOON.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 05:03:45 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 06:53:51 PM by Drachmae

Update to Drachmae Road Map

Project Releases

Travel App Game:
Released on Android 10 days ago https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tilabs.mickos.adventure.voyage&hl=en

End of next week will be released on Apple

Drachmae Travel Club:
Drachmae Travel Club Exact date to be announced in September, we are looking at the end of October for the Official Launch.

Reason: due to the price of DT Token it makes it very unreliable to be used to purchase Trips or hotels based on the current market cap, “Market Cap required for DT Token is 7 to 12 million USD”

In September Promotions for the Travel Club will start to mainstream users, There is also a very high profile sponsorship opportunities for the travel club in September. “Confirmation on the Sponsorship will be in the 1st week of September”

DCLUB Tokenized Memberships pre-sale ending 28th August after this date will revert to RRP of 200$
http://drachmae.club/index.php/membership

Middle of September DCLUB will be live on Drachmae Exchange for Trading

Drachmae Exchange:

Still some work to do for the front end of the website and markets but the exchange will have Euro market available

You may pre-register https://cne.drachmae.exchange the exchange is specifically for the following markets
EURO/DT TOKEN
USDT/DT TOKEN
BTC/DT TOKEN
NXT/DT TOKEN

Alternative Project Markets

DT TOKEN/DCLUB
DT TOKEN/DTECH
DT TOKEN/PROJECT M

Points of presence:
DT India “Established and registered”
Drachmae Travel Club UK “Established and registered”

Other Entities in process

Dubai
Israel
Singapore

Websites:
www.drachmaeconnect.com will be doing a facelift and making it more presentable on the eye.
www.drachmae.money put on hold till a satisfactory location for the entity to be setup in is found.

Alternative projects that are in the loop:

Project M:
This project is not small by any means and neither is the location or timing we have a window that will close by the last 2 weeks of October.

It’s estimated to cost 600,000 USD therefor the Tokenisation of the project makes the logical option as the tokens will represent the rights to the Digital IP and provide Revenues to the holders.

Previously it was meant to be funded by DT Token and revenues would of gone back into the Asset pool to support the value but due to the market rate of DT Token makes this completely out of picture.

“End conclusion will be to create the project's own Token that is tradeable with DT Token and only sold via DT Token via the Drachmae Exchange”

Project DTECH:
Negotiating the acquisition of an existing portal that comes with the following:

Social Media Followers:
Facebook Group 330k
Facebook page 12k
Twitter 109k
A dozen other social media platforms
Over 20,000 subscribers
Over 40 contributors.

Market Cap:

Initially the idea was to release 6,666,666 to 8,888,888 DT Tokens into the market.
But due to the value lurching at 500 sat for so long more had to be introduced to fulfill commitments for developments and services.

The end decision based on 500 sat was 30 to 40 million, but it seems there is some coin play grab and people are trying to control the value each time people have tried to pump it comes crashing down with very stiff opposition.

DT Token is a use case in live for me to learn and build upon and around so when you play with fire you need to fight with fire so i have put the rest of the market supply into the market places except for 8,888,888 which will be used for rewards.

If those individuals want to control the supply so very much then they have the opportunity now to obtain the controlling supply.

By all means keep the value going down as your only making a trade with the devil.

Lower the better
Higher the harder it is for the project to control the value.

Based on the fact that most the services are membership based and tokenized leaves me to ask the question to those who want to control the DT Token Supply what is more important the membership token or the DT Token??

The lower DT Token means more DT Token goes back to the Reserve Fund faster so does it pay to keep the token down in Value?

Lower the value, more the house wins based on Greed and the Devil plays on Greedy people...

Social Media Airdrop Distribution:

In order to spread the wealth and distribution but also make it social engaging Drachmae has teamed up with “TVE” www.theviralexchange.com from where you can recieve DT Token by doing activities via Social Media in total one million DT Token is to be claimed.

More to come to this update i will be adding piece by piece as i have spare time today

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:24:16 PM

Wow!

Nice one Lee, another potential post to my steemit!

Good job dude!

ret

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:25:53 PM

Project Releases

Travel App Game:
Released on Android 10 days ago https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tilabs.mickos.adventure.voyage&hl=en

Drachmae Travel Club:
Drachmae Travel Club Exact date to be announced in September, we are looking at the end of October for the Official Launch.

Reason: due to the price of DT Token it makes it very unreliable to be used to purchase Trips or hotels based on the current market cap, “Market Cap required for DT Token is 7 to 12 million USD”

In September Promotions for the Travel Club will start to mainstream users, There is also a very high profile sponsorship opportunities for the travel club in September. “Confirmation on the Sponsorship will be in the 1st week of September”

DCLUB Tokenized Memberships pre-sale ending 28th August after this date will revert to RRP of 200$

Drachmae Exchange:

Still some work to do for the front end of the website and markets but the exchange will have Euro market available

You may pre-register https://cne.drachmae.exchange the exchange is specifically for the following markets
EURO/DT TOKEN
USDT/DT TOKEN
BTC/DT TOKEN
NXT/DT TOKEN

DT TOKEN/DCLUB
DT TOKEN/DTECH
DT TOKEN/PROJECT M

Points of presence:

Dubai
Israel
Singapore

Websites:
www.drachmaeconnect.com will be doing a facelift and making it more presentable on the eye.
www.drachmae.money put on hold till a satisfactory location for the entity to be setup in is found.

Project M:
This project is not small by any means and neither is the location or timing we have a window that will close by the last 2 weeks of October.

It’s estimated to cost 600,000 USD therefor the Tokenisation of the project makes the logical option as the tokens will represent the rights to the Digital IP and provide Revenues to the holders.

Previously it was meant to be funded by DT Token and revenues would of gone back into the Asset pool to support the value but due to the market rate of DT Token makes this completely out of picture.

“End conclusion will be to create the project's own Token that is tradeable with DT Token and only sold via DT Token via the Drachmae Exchange”

Project DTECH:
Negotiating the acquisition of an existing portal that comes with the following:

Social Media Followers:
Facebook Group 330k
Facebook page 12k
Twitter 109k
Over 20,000 subscribers
Over 40 contributors.

Market Cap:

Initially the idea was to release 6,666,666 to 8,888,888 DT Tokens into the market.
But due to the value lurching at 500 sat for so long more had to be introduced to fulfill commitments for developments and services.

The end decision based on 500 sat was 30 to 40 million, but it seems there is some coin play grab and people are trying to control the value each time people have tried to pump it comes crashing down with very stiff opposition.

DT Token is a use case in live for me to learn and build upon and around so when you play with fire you need to fight with fire so i have put the rest of the market supply into the market places except for 8,888,888 which will be used for rewards.

If those individuals want to control the supply so very much then they have the opportunity now to obtain the controlling supply.

By all means keep the value going down as your only making a trade with the devil.

Lower the better

Based on the fact that most the services are membership based and tokenized leaves me to ask the question to those who want to control the DT Token Supply what is more important the membership token or the DT Token??

The lower DT Token means more DT Token goes back to the Reserve Fund faster so does it pay to keep the token down in Value?

Lower the value, more the house wins based on Greed and the Devil plays on Greedy people...

More to come to this update i will be adding piece by piece as i have spare time today

Ok.
25k sat it a dream?
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 06:29:09 PM

25k sat is easy if people was not greedy in pushing the price down to get cheaper and cheaper tokens to control the supply so those that sell there coins in fear are simply playing into greedy hands.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:35:53 PM

Project Releases

Travel App Game:

Drachmae Travel Club:

Drachmae Exchange:

EURO/DT TOKEN
USDT/DT TOKEN
BTC/DT TOKEN
NXT/DT TOKEN

DT TOKEN/DCLUB
DT TOKEN/DTECH
DT TOKEN/PROJECT M

Points of presence:

Dubai
Israel
Singapore

Websites:

Project M:

Project DTECH:

Social Media Followers:
Facebook Group 330k
Facebook page 12k
Twitter 109k
Over 20,000 subscribers
Over 40 contributors.

Market Cap:

Lower the better

You have done a good job dev.. let them play they want to play..dont lost fucos on your goal.. DRACO will soar high..
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 06:50:13 PM

Its for sale on Bittrex so lets see who can control the market supply HuhHuhHuh

If 25k sat easy = crazy owner 40 699 264 dracos, sell it now... Huh

alt213

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:54:21 PM

sold all my draco coin with loss to get out from this mess  Angry.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 06:54:31 PM

Project Releases

Travel App Game:

Drachmae Travel Club:

Drachmae Exchange:

EURO/DT TOKEN
USDT/DT TOKEN
BTC/DT TOKEN
NXT/DT TOKEN

DT TOKEN/DCLUB
DT TOKEN/DTECH
DT TOKEN/PROJECT M

Points of presence:

Dubai
Israel
Singapore

Websites:

Project M:

Project DTECH:

Social Media Followers:
Facebook Group 330k
Facebook page 12k
Twitter 109k
Over 20,000 subscribers
Over 40 contributors.

Market Cap:

Lower the better

Social Media Airdrop Distribution:
NEW

In order to spread the wealth and distribution but also make it social engaging Drachmae has teamed up with “TVE” www.theviralexchange.com from where you can recieve DT Token by doing activities via Social Media in total one million DT Token is to be claimed.

VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:58:20 PM

Dev, is 40million draco belong to you?

During 25/8 it has changed from 40 702 000 to 40 353 000 DT Tokens. Calculating with a value of 850 sat the dev gets (702000 - 353000)*850*10^(-8) = 2.96 btc.
alt213

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:42:27 PM

During 25/8 it has changed from 40 702 000 40717000 to 40 353 000 DT Tokens. Calculating with a value of 850 sat the dev gets (702000 - 353000)*850*10^(-8) = 2.96 btc.

I already noticed the big wallet was selling so i sold all my coin to get out with minimum loss.
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:48:25 PM

Stop dump ur coins, then price can rise again!
Obvious this big wallet filled by panic sells.
Hold on

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: