Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation"  (Read 163289 times)
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

Due to Several issues around NXT over the past year it has now been decided to move away from NXT.

Many examples of issues that the public is aware of is around drachmae market, But it does not stop there its a roll over effect to areas not public and can not be released due to similar issues.

We also have decided to not wait and move to Ardor the new version of NXT and we will not be moving to Ethereum.

We will be moving to something else, but at this moment in time we are not sure what it will be until we have tested options.

due to this move it will delay everything by a long time and will be a costly movement process.

It will take some time make the transition once we are happy with a end solution if and when we discover the end solution.

Until when are going to wait? The moving to something else but still not sure will give us assurance that your on your word now? And can you please clarify the scam issue? By your term that it will delay for a long time means that we are waiting for a 50/50 chances?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:19:23 AM

Due to Several issues around NXT over the past year it has now been decided to move away from NXT.

Many examples of issues that the public is aware of is around drachmae market, But it does not stop there its a roll over effect to areas not public and can not be released due to similar issues.

We also have decided to not wait and move to Ardor the new version of NXT and we will not be moving to Ethereum.

We will be moving to something else, but at this moment in time we are not sure what it will be until we have tested options.

due to this move it will delay everything by a long time and will be a costly movement process.

It will take some time make the transition once we are happy with a end solution if and when we discover the end solution.
Well this was not the news I was expecting, thanks for not hanging us out to dry til the end of the month. Since this secret project was announced in December it would have been nice if you guys took the last 9 months to evaluate that nxt asset was not the future platform for you and have at least an idea the path forward. Anyways all the best for your future endeavours. I've reduced my position by half (if anyone cares) maybe see you all again when news hits in another 9 months.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

17 DAYS AND NO HELP WITH THE MISSING JIO DEPOSIT ON DRACHMAE. Information has been provided. Can you please solve this problem privately already? Ask me for a deposit address and send it there, I don't want to deal with drachmae exchange or any of your projects anymore.

You are begging for us to scream scam at this stage
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

what am I looking at??

Becuase according to this it says you full of Fluff and talk and lay a lot of threats. PS you may as well lay your hard threats in the public as i don't pay attention to the PM

17 DAYS AND NO HELP WITH THE MISSING JIO DEPOSIT ON DRACHMAE. Information has been provided. Can you please solve this problem privately already? Ask me for a deposit address and send it there, I don't want to deal with drachmae exchange or any of your projects anymore.

You are begging for us to scream scam at this stage

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

Last I checked it wasn't there. What an attacker and a waste of attention person you are with all that posting private information OUT IN THE OPEN! Remove it. Are you really that clueless? You aren't going to get far with this attitude, I promise you. We will see
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

SURE

Whatever you say.

Welcome to the world of Crypto.

Your issues are your own so when you want to play nice and then lay threats then you need to be prepared for the response.

So let me tell you what is going to happen your going to withdraw your balance and then you will complain again as you did not receive it...

How do I know this without my magical ball.

The very reason I announced why we are moving away from NXT to own Blockchain there is an issue with NXT withdraws which has been the priority long time before your little baby threats.

So now I am going to go an continue my work (P.S I will no longer respond to you in any shape or form so please go shout and cry wolf as much as you like)

Last I checked it wasn't there. What an attacker and a waste of attention person you are with all that posting private information OUT IN THE OPEN! Remove it. Are you really that clueless? You aren't going to get far with this attitude, I promise you. We will see

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:30:48 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 11:58:14 PM by wtman

SURE

Whatever you say.

Welcome to the world of Crypto.

Your issues are your own so when you want to play nice and then lay threats then you need to be prepared for the response.

So let me tell you what is going to happen your going to withdraw your balance and then you will complain again as you did not receive it...

How do I know this without my magical ball.

The very reason I announced why we are moving away from NXT to own Blockchain there is an issue with NXT withdraws which has been the priority long time before your little baby threats.

So now I am going to go an continue my work (P.S I will no longer respond to you in any shape or form so please go shout and cry wolf as much as you like)

No lies were told. I asked for my tokens.

You run an exchange and the users are entitled to proper support. You run tokens and promise updates, then nothing comes up, we are entitled to ask for updates. You get upset instead of helping out. No professional courtesy has been shown by you, instead you out private details which is a form of attack. Very disappointing.

By the way, I am unable to figure out how to use Drachmae exchange, the functionality is totally obscure, so can you please process my withdraw. I have sent you the information, let me know where to send the Nxt withdraw fee. That's all you have to do now. Hope it is easy enough

Our private investment group trusted in your project. You should be nice to investors.
rubbertoe9

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:27:21 AM

Our private investment group trusted in your project. You should be nice to investors.

Lol. "Private investment group"......"Project".....
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Lol...............
Yeh another lol @JIO ....... BIG shutdownnnnn

Yous are both whiney bitches by the sounds of it.

Lucky I put stuff all into this as I was skeptical about it...
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

Waiting for you to process the withdraw from Drachmae as requested in DM. Please process. Thanks
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

Waiting for you to process the withdraw from Drachmae as requested in DM. Please process. Thanks

Piece of advice, forget about this coin and move on, this dev made +100 btc from dumping millions of draco on his community (bittrex) and as i remember he crashed price from 2500sat to 400sat and lied to community that he wasnt the dumper , so dont expect such good things to happen from his projects.
charllsalinas

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:10:03 PM

It was a fast deal.Thanks to DT chain.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Hey maybe think about moving to UBQ or ETC, would be cool if you choose one of them!  Smiley
solidus-crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:18:44 AM

Good luck - looks very interesting
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

Piece of advice, forget about this coin and move on, this dev made +100 btc from dumping millions of draco on his community (bittrex) and as i remember he crashed price from 2500sat to 400sat and lied to community that he wasnt the dumper , so dont expect such good things to happen from his projects.

That's disappointing if true. I just want him to process the withdraw by now, its been several weeks
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

As mentioned DT Token and JIO will be moved away from NXT to its own Blockchain.

Currently the DT X project Pilot of www.dtma.md (Portal is in Pre-Release)

DTMA “Distributed/Digital Technology Moldova Association”
Address: MD-2071, str. Liviu Deleanu 2, of 67
Registration Number: MD476687
Tax Code: 1017620004267

And DTMI Blockchain POS/POW.

We have been discussing and believe it will be more beneficial to DT and JIO Holders if the currencies was merged into DTMI due to the amount support and projects that have not been made public or who supports the project.

Therefore I putting it out to the community for feedback.

If this was to happen it would be done automatically via the exchanges ONLY for the swap to avoid any risk and loss to holders.

VasylSkliarov

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:23:11 PM

I have problem with transferring DRACO from c-cex to bittrex. I did withdrawal 2017-09-07 17:24 and still have no any coins on my account. What should I do?
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:28:13 AM

I have problem with transferring DRACO from c-cex to bittrex. I did withdrawal 2017-09-07 17:24 and still have no any coins on my account. What should I do?

Your coin is already gone since what you are doing totally is wrong, you cant send directly the token to trex from your ccex account. Thats how tricky NXT tokens are, especially the transaction from ccex to trex.

VasylSkliarov

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:57:18 AM

Your coin is already gone since what you are doing totally is wrong, you cant send directly the token to trex from your ccex account. Thats how tricky NXT tokens are, especially the transaction from ccex to trex.

But why it is possible to do this in c-cex then and c-cex also charged me some NXT for transferring DRACO.
Can You help me with some more info? This situation really not clear and smell as a scam.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

As mentioned DT Token and JIO will be moved away from NXT to its own Blockchain.

Currently the DT X project Pilot of www.dtma.md (Portal is in Pre-Release)

DTMA “Distributed/Digital Technology Moldova Association”
Address: MD-2071, str. Liviu Deleanu 2, of 67
Registration Number: MD476687
Tax Code: 1017620004267

And DTMI Blockchain POS/POW.

We have been discussing and believe it will be more beneficial to DT and JIO Holders if the currencies was merged into DTMI due to the amount support and projects that have not been made public or who supports the project.

Therefore I putting it out to the community for feedback.

If this was to happen it would be done automatically via the exchanges ONLY for the swap to avoid any risk and loss to holders.

Thanks for updating us.

Will you process the Jio withdraw from Drachmae after it is moved to its own blockchain?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: