Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MY WEBSITE help Me QUIT GAMBLING.  (Read 2076 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:58:08 PM

It's good if your gambling site makes you quit gambling, but i'm not sure how it'll help other? everyone wants to make real profit that's why folks gamble, the only motive of gambling is profit and fun for some.(those who are in for fun can utilize your site)
50 btc is a lot to lose Undecided, when and where did you lose?

I lost 50btc from the 90 btc profit i made. I walked out with 40 btc (which could be 90btc) and from there on I understand that greed is built right into everyone brain. I won from PD
Yes, it is the greed which have looted every person in the field of gambling. A person who once win a game he thinks to win again and again and in that way his/her greed make them lose all their wealth.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:14:28 AM

It's good if your gambling site makes you quit gambling, but i'm not sure how it'll help other? everyone wants to make real profit that's why folks gamble, the only motive of gambling is profit and fun for some.(those who are in for fun can utilize your site)

I lost 50btc from the 90 btc profit i made. I walked out with 40 btc (which could be 90btc) and from there on I understand that greed is built right into everyone brain. I won from PD
Yes, it is the greed which have looted every person in the field of gambling. A person who once win a game he thinks to win again and again and in that way his/her greed make them lose all their wealth.

People gamble because of greed. They have an initial plan that if they win 1 btc then they will stop, but if that will happen they still long for another 1 BTC that's is why in the long run they lost. Just base on my experience, I won BTC in a day and came back the next then lost it all including my entire bankroll. You just follow your goal set and then stop, it takes a lot of discipline to be profitable in Gambling.

In relation of the subject, you cannot quit in gambling if you influence yourself with another form of gambling. The complete way to quit is to stay away from it.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:37:21 AM

Yep. Human greed is controlling you when you gamble. If you win, you always want to play again and again until you got no money left.

Even tho gambling is fun and such, but the risk is really high. It's better to not gamble ever.

Anyway, congrats to monodice for curing his/her addiction.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:18:32 AM

As owner who has lost btc over 50btc in less than 5 bets. I decided to create monodice.
Lately, people started to ask what is the purpose of the site. Since 2014, I have been trying to quit gambling and my way is very contrast to all others people.
I began by creating dice site alike experience and responsive. It helps me fulfill my addiction. I only beat my own house once with 1500 play-btc in pockets. I felt so good and then I lost it. Through this I have been learning myself in total different new way. I hope you CAN use my site to learn yourself too. I believe that to fully quit gambling, you need to understand yourself and the evil to the maximum. now you can try here monodice.com

I can share more story in dept with you, let me know if you want to hear some more.

Do you think this way can help people quit gambling? please share your thought and feedback.
(I do not try to promote the site, I do not make any profit. I spent my own money to keep the server up since 2014 for the hope of someday someone on earth will see it as a tool to quit gambling like I do.)

50 btc in 5 bets is insane !

Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:36:21 PM

As owner who has lost btc over 50btc in less than 5 bets. I decided to create monodice.
Lately, people started to ask what is the purpose of the site. Since 2014, I have been trying to quit gambling and my way is very contrast to all others people.
I began by creating dice site alike experience and responsive. It helps me fulfill my addiction. I only beat my own house once with 1500 play-btc in pockets. I felt so good and then I lost it. Through this I have been learning myself in total different new way. I hope you CAN use my site to learn yourself too. I believe that to fully quit gambling, you need to understand yourself and the evil to the maximum. now you can try here monodice.com

I can share more story in dept with you, let me know if you want to hear some more.

Do you think this way can help people quit gambling? please share your thought and feedback.
(I do not try to promote the site, I do not make any profit. I spent my own money to keep the server up since 2014 for the hope of someday someone on earth will see it as a tool to quit gambling like I do.)
Well if you can bet 50 worth of bitcoin in 5 bets gives you a lot of balls doing that and I already think that you're very rich doing that. And cool idea to make your mistake into your best way of earning back what you lost and go more.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:22:17 PM

Well if you can bet 50 worth of bitcoin in 5 bets gives you a lot of balls doing that and I already think that you're very rich doing that. And cool idea to make your mistake into your best way of earning back what you lost and go more.

The fact that he has balls is sure, but do not necessarily have to be rich. I know people who sold homes or took bank loans to play ..
It is the fault of addiction, people are just freaking out!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:24:21 PM

Is the OP ever going to come back to this thread or is this something he has washed his hands of,would really like a answer to one of my threads here on how it worked for him.
Being able to wash yourself from gambling is a tricky task and some one achieving this through a facet of gambling is very interesting to me.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 06:37:13 PM

Is the OP ever going to come back to this thread or is this something he has washed his hands of,would really like a answer to one of my threads here on how it worked for him.
Being able to wash yourself from gambling is a tricky task and some one achieving this through a facet of gambling is very interesting to me.
Honestly if you are so addicted in gambling its very hard to remove it from your self.. just always think gambling is sin and always go to church and ask to father how you can stay away in gambling,.. or you can also try to go in psychiatrist they can give more solution..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:55:42 PM

The fact that he has balls is sure, but do not necessarily have to be rich. I know people who sold homes or took bank loans to play ..

People are often mistake courage with stupidity. It is not a bravery when you can fool with your money like that it is called being extremely irresponsible.
As you said: it is addiction which is showing through actions like these, nothing more. Don't try to copy behaviour like this.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:30:17 AM

People are often mistake courage with stupidity. It is not a bravery when you can fool with your money like that it is called being extremely irresponsible.
As you said: it is addiction which is showing through actions like these, nothing more. Don't try to copy behaviour like this.

Any addiction is bad regardless of what you do, and the more worst thing is to be addicted in gambling where you might be bankrupt is you are not lucky. Please in mind also that the key in gambling to stay up is consistency.
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:25:40 PM

Looks like Monodice will not be coming back to address questions in this thread. To bad was really hoping it would attract other ex-gamblers into the discussion as well.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:31:25 PM

I think this might work for some people, but seeking professional help should always be tried first.
But in cases where seeking professional help didn't work, this might be something that could work

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:44:43 PM

People gamble because of greed. They have an initial plan that if they win 1 btc then they will stop, but if that will happen they still long for another 1 BTC that's is why in the long run they lost. Just base on my experience, I won BTC in a day and came back the next then lost it all including my entire bankroll. You just follow your goal set and then stop, it takes a lot of discipline to be profitable in Gambling.

In relation of the subject, you cannot quit in gambling if you influence yourself with another form of gambling. The complete way to quit is to stay away from it.

yes, a number of people here on gambling is because of their greed, they do not play there for any fun or entertainmennt but they play only to become rich within one night which is not possible even with any business, we have to struggle hard to earn to become rich and when feel boring we have to come to play games.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:54:15 AM

yes, a number of people here on gambling is because of their greed, they do not play there for any fun or entertainmennt but they play only to become rich within one night which is not possible even with any business, we have to struggle hard to earn to become rich and when feel boring we have to come to play games.

Thats true that most people is here because of greed, but threads like this are to remember them that greed is the best way to be addicted from gambling.
If gambling is good, so why so many people is looking for help because they are losing everything..? Games like this are to show that it is possible to play only for fun.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:58:15 PM

have you finally overcome totally when you set up this site and when you are operating it I doubt it,to get out of gambling you need a professional help the symptoms will always be there and would not likely to go away because you are still seeing those bets that will remind you of everything..

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

I dont understand why you are making this site for us. I think this is just wasting our time to play here you can't do anything with it, it seems that this is just for us to try new strategy which can be applied on real dice site. I dont say this is bad thing to do. No offend but I think this is really wasting our time though
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1357

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:35:19 PM

I dont understand why you are making this site for us. I think this is just wasting our time to play here you can't do anything with it, it seems that this is just for us to try new strategy which can be applied on real dice site. I dont say this is bad thing to do. No offend but I think this is really wasting our time though

It is simple, dont use it if it is only wasting your time. As what you said, this site is to try strategies on a dice game. So it is useful for players who want to play on dice game but still need to make sure how their strategy will work.
It is better to try a new strategy without risks than try new strategy with a risk to lose our real money.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:57:00 PM

I think that is new kind of strategy to get attention from some players by let them know about this gambling site, it is really very long and nobody can afford to lose his time to just keep running his gambling site because he is got addicted there better make your mind and place all your money other gambling site.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:03:15 PM

It is simple, dont use it if it is only wasting your time. As what you said, this site is to try strategies on a dice game. So it is useful for players who want to play on dice game but still need to make sure how their strategy will work.
It is better to try a new strategy without risks than try new strategy with a risk to lose our real money.

But what I know is every site have different script and different kind of strategy and house edge is really affect here. Because you run autobot, although you are winning it on here but it doesnt mean that you can win it on the other site. So I would agree on erza that it is just some kind of wasting time. I dont ask people to stay away from this site. This is just my opinion so it is your choice whether you want to continue to test some strategy or not Grin
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 06:17:59 PM

Its ok. Imprefer an android app though. I want pretty graphics ^^

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: