Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC now or wait for a lower price?  (Read 3212 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:09:53 AM

Just bought a small amount and earned an even smaller amount trading shitty altcoins today.  Have a good feeling about the direction of the price, so I'm saving it all.

That's a good strategy with altcoins. Now rather than waiting it's better to earn even a small amount possible with different methods as the price is increasing.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:47:19 PM

Just bought a small amount and earned an even smaller amount trading shitty altcoins today.  Have a good feeling about the direction of the price, so I'm saving it all.

That's a good strategy with altcoins. Now rather than waiting it's better to earn even a small amount possible with different methods as the price is increasing.
It will be better if you are buying now around this time because the price will not reduce soon and the chance is high that you can have some profit in the future.
Many people thinks that we all can make some profit because you already can see now that the value is rising slowly and that would be perfect and the halving is also coming.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:54:05 PM

I doesn't look like it will be going down anytime soon. So buy if you want as it is better to have some now then miss out when it does increase. Actually don't listen to what others tell you, trust your own decision on this as you are the one who will be paying for it.  Grin

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

Most likely the bitcoin is gonna rise soon or later, so I should consider it to buy them now because right now the price is okay and not very high.
If you buy them now there is a good chance you will also make more profit in the future( at the end of this year because of the halving).

No more waiting, just make it at the earliest. The price has started to rise from a long time stable price. So waiting for a lower price never profits you. Buying now might profit you as the halving is expected to give a peak rise on halving.
Yes, I think if after that someone is going to wait for lower price then he should have to wait for years, as no one knows that after how many years will the price come down again, just like 2013 where when the price raised it then came back after two years.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:30:21 PM

I doesn't look like it will be going down anytime soon. So buy if you want as it is better to have some now then miss out when it does increase. Actually don't listen to what others tell you, trust your own decision on this as you are the one who will be paying for it.  Grin

People keep saying right now is a good moment to buy, but they still keep waiting. These people mostly end up buying at a significant premium compared to the price right now. People should stop with waiting and start buying. Otherwise they will keep missing the Bitcoin train.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:38:11 PM

Most likely the bitcoin is gonna rise soon or later, so I should consider it to buy them now because right now the price is okay and not very high.
If you buy them now there is a good chance you will also make more profit in the future( at the end of this year because of the halving).
Yes, I am also seeing that we now have to hurry to buy some more coins, otherwise we will be too late and after that we will not see that low price, the future is coming with more high price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:42:53 PM

Yes, I am also seeing that we now have to hurry to buy some more coins, otherwise we will be too late and after that we will not see that low price, the future is coming with more high price of bitcoin.

Yeah, if you have faith in bitcoin then you should buy it without thinking twice at a moment, as I don't think that price will fall in next couple of months, so buy it now before its too late.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:45:16 PM

It can go both ways. Up and down.
Right now i am holding since i got enough bitcoin. But when the price will go below 400 dollar I will buy again.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:52:12 PM

At this point I think that it might be best to buy right now, because the price looks like it is going to keep going up. I am not telling you what to do with your money, but it seems favourable to buy right about now and wait for the price to go up.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:01:59 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin now. I have waited for the last few months, the price did not drop, but has risen.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:06:32 AM

Yesterday I bought BTC at $458 and now the rate is $463 so it's buy now or weep later. If you notice the up trend of the BTC - USD exchange its been going up even on a week end and that's already a good sign. We might see $470 - $475 before week end.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:14:04 AM

Yesterday I bought BTC at $458 and now the rate is $463 so it's buy now or weep later. If you notice the up trend of the BTC - USD exchange its been going up even on a week end and that's already a good sign. We might see $470 - $475 before week end.

Yes and if it reaches to $475 in the week end then we can expect that it will reach to $500 in the first week of may which seems to be very positive value to hold.
parmatiya

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:33:28 AM

Yes and if it reaches to $475 in the week end then we can expect that it will reach to $500 in the first week of may which seems to be very positive value to hold.

I just want the bitcoin price to consolidate in the $460 range for the next few weeks. Pump and dump is not good.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:41:15 AM

I just want the bitcoin price to consolidate in the $460 range for the next few weeks. Pump and dump is not good.

People who wants to make quick profits always loves pumps and dumps so that they can take advantage of it, normal users always wants stability in bitcoin.
parmatiya

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:14:11 AM

People who wants to make quick profits always loves pumps and dumps so that they can take advantage of it, normal users always wants stability in bitcoin.

The most recent pump and dump is very quick. The price dropped from $470 to $435 within a day.

Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:02:33 AM

The BTC will not going down and you can also see that the value keeps stable for a long time so that is already quite bad but it will rise soon and that should be perfect.
So it wont be no that bad if you are making an investment now and just wait for a higher value.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:04:52 PM

You never know that from before because there are a lot of people that is now still waiting for a nice value so they can sell it with a huge profit which is not possible for them.
And there is also a chance that it can reduce but also rise so you have to take the risk if you are going to buy it later.
parmatiya

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:30:13 PM

You never know that from before because there are a lot of people that is now still waiting for a nice value so they can sell it with a huge profit which is not possible for them.
And there is also a chance that it can reduce but also rise so you have to take the risk if you are going to buy it later.

I will buy it when the price is lower than $450.  I cannot wait for too long for the lower price. If the price rises suddenly, I can buy fewer.

NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:43:04 PM

Is now a good time to buy BTC and wait it out long term?
Personally I suggest that you wait for the price to drop because I find the price right now pretty expensive. There are rumors that the halving is coming and this might make the Bitcoins cheaper. That is the prefect moment to buy coins.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:27:24 PM

Is now a good time to buy BTC and wait it out long term?
Personally I suggest that you wait for the price to drop because I find the price right now pretty expensive. There are rumors that the halving is coming and this might make the Bitcoins cheaper. That is the prefect moment to buy coins.

I don't think that price will fall now as price is on rising mode, so if you want to buy then this is the right time to buy as we will see higher price in next couple of weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: