Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOC]UPDATE V1.4.5 OUT!! LOCO|Quark|PoW/PoS|HiPos|Masternodes|Tor[LOC][ANN]  (Read 88628 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:35:37 PM

Wallet works fine on the Pi. Stakes mature after 200 as per design. No wallet issues so far.

PS: Guys cut Nightz some slack. From my interactions with him so far he is not the type of person that screws people over. Everyone should just take a chill pill, sit back, relax and wait for him to get his personal issues sorted. That is not too much to ask.
3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:36:23 PM

wow that was a long and big announcement, staking is working good so far

Sorry mate but I have been away at my parents with my kids as I'm going through issues and I left the wallet open on my pc at home without realising as my mind is everywhere, I told all on saturday about this then I check the thread just as I managed to get some free time and everybody is firing all cylinders at me for no reason as far as I'm concerned And as I stated just

I WILL BURN ALL STAKED COINS IF YOU PEOPLE WANT ME TO

Dude not everybody thinks you are a scammer, there is still a lot of thinks that can be done to save LOCO,
- Why burn the coins? you could arrange some type of give away or bountys.
- What is wrong with the stakes 6 hours? 1440 confirmations? I just don't get it.
- You can relaunch LOCO and swap the existing coins.

Fix your personal business, that is the most important, then come and fix LOCO.

Well thank you for that.
Bit late as I have now burnt the coins.
You have to wait for full maturity (I will also look at this when I can)
No relaunch needed all will get done plus more once I have the time to do so

LOL, yep a little late, now chill out no matter how much transparent you try to do thinks, there always will be people calling you a scammer, but we have no way to prove nothing so we can be all day discussing conspiracy theories of how are you planing to scam us or you can be all day trying to explain that you are really in a bad personal moment, and in the end we will get nothing, when we putt money in a project we are betting for a DEV, for the concept, for whatever reason we can have, but in the end is just a bet we will never know for sure how is it going to end, so we won't get instant profit from the HI-POS ok, but the blockchain keeps moving, so lets behave like grown ups.

BTW there are instruction to compile the coin in linux, I just keep getting secp256k1 errors (yes I'm a newbie)

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:39:16 PM

Sorry mate but I have been away at my parents with my kids as I'm going through issues and I left the wallet open on my pc at home without realising as my mind is everywhere, I told all on saturday about this then I check the thread just as I managed to get some free time and everybody is firing all cylinders at me for no reason as far as I'm concerned And as I stated just

Dude not everybody thinks you are a scammer, there is still a lot of thinks that can be done to save LOCO,
- What is wrong with the stakes 6 hours? 1440 confirmations? I just don't get it.

Well thank you for that.

LOL, yep a little late, now chill out no matter how much transparent you try to do thinks, there always will be people calling you a scammer, but we have no way to prove nothing so we can be all day discussing conspiracy theories of how are you planing to scam us or you can be all day trying to explain that you are really in a bad personal moment, and in the end we will get nothing, when we putt money in a project we are betting for a DEV, for the concept, for whatever reason we can have, but in the end is just a bet we will never know for sure how is it going to end, so we won't get instant profit from the HI-POS ok, but the blockchain keeps moving, so lets behave like grown ups.

BTW there are instruction to compile the coin in linux, I just keep getting secp256k1 errors (yes I'm a newbie)

did u build secp?u need to build it first
 if yes go to the folder and type lsconfig

Nightz (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:39:42 PM

Well thank you for that.

Please build Secp256k1 out Loco src that should sort your issue Wink
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:41:22 PM

What version of Linux do you use?
3worlduser

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:49:15 PM

What version of Linux do you use?

linux mint 17.3 cinnamon and ubuntu server 14.04 LTS, also I tried to compile secp256k1 with the autogen.sh file inside the default  folder in the src directory with no error in the console output, then when compiling the coin livmemenv.a can't find -lsecp256k1 (this is on linux mint)

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:14:25 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 08:25:55 PM by jc12345

linux mint 17.3 cinnamon and ubuntu server 14.04 LTS, also I tried to compile secp256k1 with the autogen.sh file inside the default  folder in the src directory with no error in the console output, then when compiling the coin livmemenv.a can't find -lsecp256k1 (this is on linux mint)

Is your Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit or 32 bit?

PS: Have you changed the permissions on the build_detect_platform file? You have to go to yoursourcelocation/Loco/src/leveldb and execute sudo chmod +x build_detect_platform. After this try to build again.
3worlduser

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:42:22 PM

linux mint 17.3 cinnamon and ubuntu server 14.04 LTS, also I tried to compile secp256k1 with the autogen.sh file inside the default  folder in the src directory with no error in the console output, then when compiling the coin livmemenv.a can't find -lsecp256k1 (this is on linux mint)

PS: Have you changed the permissions on the build_detect_platform file? You have to go to yoursourcelocation/Loco/src/leveldb and execute sudo chmod +x build_detect_platform. After this try to build again.

Both OS are 64 bits and yes I changed permissions on build_detect_platform (I saw you tell this to the guy from Novaexchange in this same thread), the problem with compiling was that I was missing "sudo make install" at the end of the secp256k1 compiling, now I could compile the coin but when I try to run the daemon I get

Code:
./locod: error while loading shared libraries: libsecp256k1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm compiling in mint because is more friendly for me, the idea is after know the process take it to the VM with ubuntu server so I can setup a node in mi local network, and keep experimenting, I already did this with some cryptonote forks, but know I wanted to do it with loko to learn how to mount a block explorer

megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:43:53 PM

Can someone tell me how that picture of the richlist was got?  It looks like you pointed to localhost so is it in the running wallet if you know how to get it?Huh

Someone pls explain this witchcraft to me!  Roll Eyes
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:54:17 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 09:25:59 PM by jc12345

Both OS are 64 bits and yes I changed permissions on build_detect_platform (I saw you tell this to the guy from Novaexchange in this same thread), the problem with compiling was that I was missing "sudo make install" at the end of the secp256k1 compiling, now I could compile the coin but when I try to run the daemon I get

Code:
./locod: error while loading shared libraries: libsecp256k1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm compiling in mint because is more friendly for me, the idea is after know the process take it to the VM with ubuntu server so I can setup a node in mi local network, and keep experimenting, I already did this with some cryptonote forks, but know I wanted to do it with loko to learn how to mount a block explorer

A quick hack on your Ubuntu is to execute sudo cp /usr/local/lib/libsecp* /usr/lib then run ./locod again. Maybe it will work on the Mint as well.

Your binary is dynamically compiled and it cannot find the libsecp256k1 dependencies. You have one of 3 options:

1. Do the quick hack above and copy the dependencies from where it was installed to a generic default library
2. Create a path to where the libraries can be found
3. Compile the binary statically. You can do this with sudo make STATIC=1 -f makefile.unix. The required libraries will then be coded into the binary and it will not look for them during run-time. The file becomes roughly double in size.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:08:55 PM

Is anyone interested in purchasing 3500 LOCO? If so, please PM me your offer.

Also Nightz, I wouldn't take back what I said if my life depended on it. I've seen this exact case many times before and unfortunately most developers don't get the benefit of the doubt anymore. Do you know how often a dev does what you did, but in their case, they actually did rip us off? Tons of coins get pumped and we end up mining it to get the block counts in the required stage for profiting, so the dev can benefit the most, only to have them abandon in the end and dump their massive profits.

You obviously did not now that you've done what you did with the coins. You did state the 10K were for you to do as you pleased, but you wouldn't stake. Burning them was unnecessary.

I hope you come back and continue this project, but burning the coins implies there's no more interest and you'll most likely not come back.

Good luck.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameBetDotGG

Follow me on Twitch.TV: https://www.twitch.tv/totogamebet

Start making money today with me and bet on DOTA, CS:GO, LOL, and HoTS. Sign up for a nice referral bonus after you bet your first game!

The World's FIRST eSport betting, covering news for DOTA, CS:GO, LOL, and HoTS, with altcoin and mining news and profitability. Left on 24/7 almost. Follow my life!
[/color]
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:28:23 PM

Only the coins earned from POS were burnt, the initial 10K still remain in his possession and now everything is fine an all should be happy.

Plus Nightz is back and this should clear some statements that he has abandoned the project, although he never said he is abandoning it, only that he will not have a lot of time for LOCO due to personal reasons.

Again we now need a block explorer for LOCO that has features such as richlist, anyone up for the task of making one?
fastlan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:41:39 PM

what exchanges is this on?
EasyTrade

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:46:57 PM

Yes, welcome back Knightz. 

I do apologize if I had any doubts on my head.

Well families comes first, for most  of us too.  Take good care of it and we can slowly lift the project forward.

Good to see you again.

USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:52:57 PM

what exchanges is this on?

It is on here: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_LOCO/

But not much trading going on...
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:06:20 PM

There isn't much trading because we're all still staking. I think after 10K block, which ends the 205% per day, we'll start seeing more on the exchange.

I firmly believe now that my hash power didn't go to waste and I feel very reassured.

I'm going to start 0.00025000 sell. Reasonable guys? Only 1,000 at first though. If anyone objects to this, please speak up. I want to be fair to everyone since I have a large majority now.

-----
About to play a game of DOTA and promote LOCO! I talk a lot about cryptocurrency and profitability, betting with GBT coin on gamebet.gg, and esports in general!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameBetDotGG

Follow me on Twitch.TV: https://www.twitch.tv/totogamebet

and start making money today with me.

The World's FIRST eSport betting, covering news for DOTA, CS:GO, LOL, and HoTS, with altcoin and mining news and profitability. Left on 24/7 almost. Follow my life!
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:37:31 PM

Oh good, Stuff is happening.

I am sure you can understand people's concerns Nightz, this is BCT after all and people panic

But glad your still kicking and it's not fatal

Than long confirm on blocks is a killer  Cry

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
megadestruct61

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:25:13 PM

OK! Noticed some weird things on this coin with staking. Some kinda good some I don't get.

I have multiple inputs from my mining from the pool being paid out ~ 10 LOCO each but they do vary in size from 8 to 13 and so far I have got ALL 16.42744 LOCO rewards for staking a block.  So there may be a minimum stake or something else going on.

Also instead of like most coins it does not seem inputs are split upon staking.  So my ~10 input +16 stake is now a 24 loco single input without me having to combine it!

megadestruct61

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:46:37 PM

OK! Noticed some weird things on this coin with staking. Some kinda good some I don't get.

I have multiple inputs from my mining from the pool being paid out ~ 10 LOCO each but they do vary in size from 8 to 13 and so far I have got ALL 16.42744 LOCO rewards for staking a block.  So there may be a minimum stake or something else going on.

Also instead of like most coins it does not seem inputs are split upon staking.  So my ~10 input +16 stake is now a 24 loco single input without me having to combine it!

scan your location for residual traces of anyon particles.
then once again verify 10 + 16 = 24
 Cool
stake is % of tx weight, not amount,
maybe some magic powers made all tx-es to stake at equal weight

Opps when I made that post I was looking at my first 8 loco input so it should have been 8+16.42744 = ~24 LOCO input.  But what I am saying is still valid and 2 fold.

I know what OP stays but its not working as a direct % of stake since both my first 8.3 loco input and my 10.1 loco input have staked +16.42744 so maybe there is a minimum stake or something.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:51:20 PM

it's quite amazing how fast the money supply goes up Cheesy it's good hi_pos will not go on forever Wink

"blocks" : 7136,
"moneysupply" : 133517.21490000,

Money supply will be slightly less than 27,800 LOC at block 5,000, when POS is supposed to commence.

good call ...

and fairly accurate ...

#crysx

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: