Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOTTERY] ★ Brakoo ★ The simplest bitcoin game ✔ Free Games✔ Provably Fair  (Read 7308 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:41:34 PM

gosh, this remind me of csgofast, csgo pot website omg, i lost like $300 on those site Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjada

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:53:49 PM

gosh, this remind me of csgofast, csgo pot website omg, i lost like $300 on those site Sad

Heh i was actually a professional CS player.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 04:33:02 PM

As expected, the number of games went way up yesterday, with more than 40 games.

Visit our Faucet page and play for free to Brakoo.

Take your chance and send your bet to 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X. It's Provably Fair !

Enjoy the FREE games Smiley

what fun that you are growing, it would be nice with some statistics

Statistics page will come indeed.

Today, we have already more than 70 games, taking over our highest game number day, last Sunday, with 59 games.

Yesterday, the 12th of September, the winner played only one free game, and won the pot with a probability of winning of 1.47%

Take your chance and send your bet to 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X. It's Provably Fair !

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 04:37:33 PM

We started the free games about two weeks ago, and we received already 1100 payments using ibtc.cash service.
Yesterday, we had 49 unique addresses playing and 282 games in total.

Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 07:51:09 PM

We received already 1533 payments using ibtc.cash service (i.e. free games)

Traderaid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:49:51 PM

This is actually quite brilliant and fair.

However, you've only made about 0.2btc in 6 months which probably doesn't even cover hosting charges.

You need to increase your cut from 1% to 3% and promote it more if you want to be successful...

The winning payout is more than large enough relative to the total paid in so to increase your profits would not put anyone off.

The fact is that by far the most players are the minute free ones but the  game has a potential for attracting more serious players if they knew about it.
Traderaid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:49:25 AM

Hmm, winnings not been paid today over 10 hours after the draw and no deposits for today's game!

Not looking good....

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:41:02 AM

Hmm, winnings not been paid today over 10 hours after the draw and no deposits for today's game!

Not looking good....

Dont really think that their site still as huge as the first time they opened it, because people seems have less attraction on something like this, more over this game is almost like pvp games but they provide only some platform for us to play with some fee charges so this will not good for players
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 07:59:47 PM

This is actually quite brilliant and fair.

However, you've only made about 0.2btc in 6 months which probably doesn't even cover hosting charges.

You need to increase your cut from 1% to 3% and promote it more if you want to be successful...

The winning payout is more than large enough relative to the total paid in so to increase your profits would not put anyone off.

The fact is that by far the most players are the minute free ones but the  game has a potential for attracting more serious players if they knew about it.

Thanks for your positive feedback.

the cut is indeed small, and indeed doesn't cover the hosting charges.

Hopefully, in the long run, it will be profitable.

Cheers.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 08:11:20 AM

Not looking good....

We always try to pay within 24hours.
I happened that jackpots were paid in a single shot for several days, but not since a couple of months.

Understand that with respect to security, we want to keep a manual step in the payment process.

Cheers.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 02:46:17 PM

We were late these last days for the jackpot payment. This is because the game manager was sick lately. We'll try to find a solution to keep payments running daily.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 07:01:39 PM

We did a batch payment for the last days today.

ninjada

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:56:51 AM

Check pm please.
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 10:58:42 AM

We did a batch payment for the last days yesterday.

Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 11:18:22 AM

Bad news for Brakoo today, the game is now not supported anymore.
after almost a year of operations, we did not manage to raise the attention enough to continue running this game.
Thanks to all that participated to the game.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:06:29 PM

after almost a year of operations, we did not manage to raise the attention enough to continue running this game.

I assumed this might happen with the lack of profit that Brakoo generated for the past few months and its very sad for you to close it down. Maybe I recommend a signature campaign for you to promote the site. Because its a pretty innovative site compared to most of the other sites out there.

You put alot of effort into the design and programming of Brakoo you shouldn't just close it down like that. Try to advertise it in some way. Maybe some type of giveaway to get the attention it deserves.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Brakoo-Lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:03:29 PM

I assumed this might happen with the lack of profit that Brakoo generated for the past few months and its very sad for you to close it down. Maybe I recommend a signature campaign for you to promote the site. Because its a pretty innovative site compared to most of the other sites out there.

You put alot of effort into the design and programming of Brakoo you shouldn't just close it down like that. Try to advertise it in some way. Maybe some type of giveaway to get the attention it deserves.

I actually did a sig campaign from April to November: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1449217.0
The effort was not only on design, but in the whole IT dev, and the biggest part was about promoting it.
I think that it would work better with a daily jackpot like 10 BTC or more. As far as I am concerned, I cannot afford having such jackpot.

As a game manager, when I was playing more than 1BTC in a single day, I attracted players, some would play 0.1 BTC even, and have something like 10% chances of winning.

the rationals to close it, is the cost of the IT infrastructure, the time spend to maintain the game running, and the cost of marketing.

If someone is willing to take it over, please PM me.

Cheers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: