Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 595 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new airdrop coins?  (Read 332374 times)
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:03:10 PM

I tried deeponion and they just blacklisted me

I am in the deeponion airdrop. Been participating since round 1. Now it's round 7 or  something like that. It's a great project, just make sure to follow the rules, and dont try to sign up with more accounts, as you will be banned eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:07:31 PM

Hey Everyone,
  One of the biggest ICO's AIGANG also have a great bounty program. AIGANG is a system where it allows you to isure your devices, for example when you download the app, it will tell you if you want an offer that says when you cell phone is in critical state the AIGANG will reward you a certain amount of ETH. When you download the APP you will see. Very interesting concept. You just have to download the app from here on your cell phone
https://aigang.network/?_branch_match_id=427915578884216413#section-downloadapp ,
and sign up using Facebook or google, and then you basically earn stakes by downloading the free app, it makes it fun and easy. Check it out!

https://aigang.network/?_branch_match_id=427915578884216413#section-downloadapp OR
https://t.co/iWTBqPDQG1

Good luck guys and collect as many stakes as you can before the ICO! Thank you!

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

ONION blacklisted me for unknown reason. Many friends have experienced the same in the last week. I would highly recommend not to join this signature campaign (this is not an airdrop). It seems like DeepOnion takes advantage of the reach by all those people wearing signatures and then bans them right before the airdrop.

Well thats just not true. Stop trying to spread some FUD on DeepOnion please. It is a great coin, and all the rules are open for everybody to see. If by chance you did something

wrong then I am sure you can correct it. You can stop by the official forums https://deeponion.org/community/ and plead your case in the off chance you were banned incorrectly. But stop trying to bring down DeepOnion

the devs and community are working hard to make it a great coin!

A lot of friends got banned the last week and this week in this onion scam. All followed the rules during the week, nobody made one line posts or just spammed in the forum. All posts are legit and onion banned them without any reason. If you try to ask the dev oder the community mods, they just say that the decision is made and they cant do anything more now.

Its proofed that onion is just a scam project. Theyre just rolling the dice every friday and ban the people.

So people dont join this campaign, theyre not going to pay you. Even if you have legit posts at the end of week. They just want more coins for themselves

Well if you read the rules, you would know that legit posts is not enough to qualify for the deeponion airdrop. The rules clearly states that you can only sign up ONCE. So to all the scammers and cheaters out there, that buys bitcointalk profiles and signs them up for the DeepOnion airdrop, well you just got banned.

The DeepOnion campaign is a major success, and this attracts cheaters and scammers. Just know that the dev team will find out if you try to cheat. I saw so many people complain that they were kicked from the airdrop, and when I went into their post history on this forum, their account had been idle for 2 years, and then suddenly wakes up and is in the DeepOnion airdrop? WTF? That is cheating, and that is not allowed.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:03:05 PM

ONION blacklisted me for unknown reason. Many friends have experienced the same in the last week. I would highly recommend not to join this signature campaign (this is not an airdrop). It seems like DeepOnion takes advantage of the reach by all those people wearing signatures and then bans them right before the airdrop.

Well thats just not true. Stop trying to spread some FUD on DeepOnion please. It is a great coin, and all the rules are open for everybody to see. If by chance you did something

wrong then I am sure you can correct it. You can stop by the official forums https://deeponion.org/community/ and plead your case in the off chance you were banned incorrectly. But stop trying to bring down DeepOnion

A lot of friends got banned the last week and this week in this onion scam. All followed the rules during the week, nobody made one line posts or just spammed in the forum. All posts are legit and onion banned them without any reason. If you try to ask the dev oder the community mods, they just say that the decision is made and they cant do anything more now.

Its proofed that onion is just a scam project. Theyre just rolling the dice every friday and ban the people.

So people dont join this campaign, theyre not going to pay you. Even if you have legit posts at the end of week. They just want more coins for themselves

Well if you read the rules, you would know that legit posts is not enough to qualify for the deeponion airdrop. The rules clearly states that you can only sign up ONCE. So to all the scammers and cheaters out there, that buys bitcointalk profiles and signs them up for the DeepOnion airdrop, well you just got banned.

The DeepOnion campaign is a major success, and this attracts cheaters and scammers. Just know that the dev team will find out if you try to cheat. I saw so many people complain that they were kicked from the airdrop, and when I went into their post history on this forum, their account had been idle for 2 years, and then suddenly wakes up and is in the DeepOnion airdrop? WTF? That is cheating, and that is not allowed.

Preach on Brother. Preach on. Where there is smoke there is fire. If you got banned, your fart started the fire. Pay by the rules, get paid.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:08:51 PM

what is an airdrop coin Roll Eyes  i would like to know more about the newest coins. Specially new born coins raises so fast.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

Newbie here. I just learned about Deeponion a while ago. Are they still accepting new registrants on the forum? Based on what I've read its on the 7th week now out of 40. I'll try to climb to a member status before the project ends. I am just not sure if they are still accepting new forum registrants as I only registered 2 days ago. Thank you.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:09:02 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 04:42:06 AM by zopply

No they are not. I was too late also. Had to be a member before a certain date unfortuantely. Looks like a great project may have to buy some at the exchanges instead. Maybe sometime in the future we can become a part of there community!

Newbie here. I just learned about Deeponion a while ago. Are they still accepting new registrants on the forum? Based on what I've read its on the 7th week now out of 40. I'll try to climb to a member status before the project ends. I am just not sure if they are still accepting new forum registrants as I only registered 2 days ago. Thank you.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

Perhaps this site could help

https://airdropalert.com/
A very useful website to get free air drop, thanks. Hope people can come here to tell us some good airdrops we can't find on https://airdropalert.com/

Guys it is a pity, but this site now advertising this site qoinpro.com
But as I just read this site is some kind of scam. They didn't pay to all users.

Do u have a source? all scam alerts of this site ive seen are from 2014... Personally I am paid a few days by coinpro, not saying im convinced its legit. But uptill now i dont see a scam here
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:06:00 AM

Just to woke you up guys Byteball will have airdrop soon.
But you need to know that rates where changesd.
1GB for 160BTC
10% of all in account balance

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:30:33 AM

1GB for 160BTC

I couldn't find information on minimum balance require for byteball. I only have some KBs instead of a GB. Also I don't have a balance of even 1 btc. Do I still get corresponding amount of bytes?
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

1GB for 160BTC

They are also doing "cashback" if you purchase stuff at merchants , trying to build a economy around the coin
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:39:46 AM

1GB for 160BTC

I couldn't find information on minimum balance require for byteball. I only have some KBs instead of a GB. Also I don't have a balance of even 1 btc. Do I still get corresponding amount of bytes?

If they have a minimum balance, will only be for dust, if you have any decent amount I think you should not worry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:53:31 AM

Perhaps this site could help

https://airdropalert.com/
A very useful website to get free air drop, thanks. Hope people can come here to tell us some good airdrops we can't find on https://airdropalert.com/

Guys it is a pity, but this site now advertising this site qoinpro.com
But as I just read this site is some kind of scam. They didn't pay to all users.

Do u have a source? all scam alerts of this site ive seen are from 2014... Personally I am paid a few days by coinpro, not saying im convinced its legit. But uptill now i dont see a scam here
I second this. I've received free coins, not paid a thing. Very small amounts, could take months to get a balance worth withdrawing but you literally do nothing after you sign up. Don't even have to login.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:03:47 AM

They wouldnt let me sign up even though I followed the rules. They refused to send me a confirmation email. Always said that it in the system and to try resending it. Took 3 week's to receive it and then they changed the rules so my Jr. Member rank wasn't allowed anymore. I filed a support ticket and was deined. I didn't buy my account or awaken from the grave, just got into crypto with the recent crowd.  I'm supposedly their ideal target for the airdrop but apparently not. I know it not personal against me but still discouraging to follow the rules and get screwed by them. Reminds me of the government in a way.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:29:11 AM

1GB for 160BTC

If they have a minimum balance, will only be for dust, if you have any decent amount I think you should not worry.
I don't think they set up a minimum balance requirement
but by looking at the rate, you could say minimum 160 satoshi to get .00000001 GB
so it would be waste of your time to try claim with low btc balance
even if you have 0.1 BTC ~ 0.00062500 GB ~ 0.00005000 BTC (assuming 1GB = 0.08BTC rate)

seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:33:06 AM

1GB for 160BTC

but by looking at the rate, you could say minimum 160 satoshi to get .00000001 GB
even if you have 0.1 BTC ~ 0.00062500 GB ~ 0.00005000 BTC (assuming 1GB = 0.08BTC rate)

Yes, I agreed. Because most of my crypto-coins in alt coin, just about 0.1BTC in bitcoin only. So, I did not really apply to byteball airdrop. It should be good for those have more bitcoin to claim the airdrop.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:59:29 AM

1GB for 160BTC

Yes, I agreed. Because most of my crypto-coins in alt coin, just about 0.1BTC in bitcoin only. So, I did not really apply to byteball airdrop. It should be good for those have more bitcoin to claim the airdrop.

Ah thanks for the information. I wanted to sell some of my altcoins for btc and have balance for GB airdrop but it wouldn't be much anyways.
CHMEX

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:00:43 AM

Aeternity airdrops 2.5Mio Coins in Q1 2018

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
sinner

Activity: 615

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:43:40 AM

Aeternity airdrops 2.5Mio Coins in Q1 2018

can we see a receipt for this claim?  i hope you're right  Grin

what asset are they airdropping on?
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:47:04 AM

Sorry, you only recently registered your account. Accounts registered after July 12, 2017 are ineligible.

Its a great airdrop to be a part of.  A great community and very responsive devs, those that are eligible should join up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 595 »
  Print  

Jump to: