Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?  (Read 98136 times)
aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 918

fly or die

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:01:04 PM

Unless there is a problem with bitcoin in some way then I don't see how it could reach $1. If however someone offered to sell bitcoin to me for $1 I would buy as many as I can and invest them.
but to me if the price of bitcoin dropped to 1$ then there must be some thing seriously wrong to bitcoin therefore i will not be welling to buy bitcoin in such situation, to me if bitcoin really fell down to 1$ then it will be consider as dead and no one will taking interest in bitcoin anymore.

Yeah most of the users will prefer to stay away from it and will prefer to see how bitcoin reacts after that massive fall, if it again starts to rise then only it will be wise to invest in it.

And that is why you/most will never make serious money in crypto. The time to buy is when there is blood on the streets, when others are fearful etc etc.

Are you buying Zimbabwean dollar ? I mean, there is literally blood on the streets there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:02:51 PM

Unless there is a problem with bitcoin in some way then I don't see how it could reach $1. If however someone offered to sell bitcoin to me for $1 I would buy as many as I can and invest them.
but to me if the price of bitcoin dropped to 1$ then there must be some thing seriously wrong to bitcoin therefore i will not be welling to buy bitcoin in such situation, to me if bitcoin really fell down to 1$ then it will be consider as dead and no one will taking interest in bitcoin anymore.

Yeah most of the users will prefer to stay away from it and will prefer to see how bitcoin reacts after that massive fall, if it again starts to rise then only it will be wise to invest in it.

And that is why you/most will never make serious money in crypto. The time to buy is when there is blood on the streets, when others are fearful etc etc.

If people have already lost huge sum in bitcoins after falling to that price then I don't think they will be in position to invest some more money in bitcoins at that stage.
That's true, with that amount it is already dead and the bitcoin economy will no longer survive with that hard fall. We have already reach success now so with that amount of the price of bitcoin people will no longer aggravate their loses and declared themselves that they have lose their money in bitcoin.

Yes and its hard to believe that people will show any interest in bitcoin if they have lost everything in it, but the people who wants to enter the bitcoin it would be the best time for them to buy maximum coins.

If the people buy bitcoin when the price dropped to $1, they are so brave imo, because it's really risky. If the price dropped to $1, i'm not sure people will trust bitcoin anymore.
yeah of course very risky. because the price may be the price actually dead or back to zero. when bitcoin down to $ 1 I think there is no potential for bitcoin to rise. because I'm sure many people will be traumatized and afraid to invest into bitcoin again

Yeah and I don't think that bitcoin will again grow after falling to that price as it will hardly take time for it to go to 0 level or simply disappear after that.
MaddestScientist

Activity: 78
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:15:20 PM

if 1 BTC=US$1, I will buy 210000 BTC (i.e. 1%)
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:30:40 PM

Are you buying Zimbabwean dollar ? I mean, there is literally blood on the streets there.

zimbabwean dollar is new in the world, also new goverment, new currency everyhthing can happen,  if goverment do right, and make the country more growing maybe in future zimbabwean dollar can rise Roll Eyes
doflamingo

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:35:27 PM

If bitcoin dropped to $1, I would lose my all money.Hope it comes to 1000$,not 1$  Tongue
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:42:36 PM

I will give up using internet in my computer . 1 $ is truly impossible vice versa i expect 1 bitcoin equal 1k $ in 2017 .
before you give up using internet or using bitcoin sell your all your bitcoin first before this happen and after this happened buy more bitcoins and wait until the price become higher again we all need to do is to have some patience in our selves to that we can reach our goal hope fully that this comming 2017 will be the best bitcoin year <3
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

i don't think it will be worth to buy and hold if the price falls upto 1$ because there will no miner avalible in the network who can bear that much loss per block andits totally insane if anyone keep mining at that rate

Then why people buy alcoins and hold them? and altcoins also have miners, but why everybody screaming here so badly.
bitcoin price will never drop to 1$. and if drop by chance then bitcoin will still survive I am sure.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

i don't think it will be worth to buy and hold if the price falls upto 1$ because there will no miner avalible in the network who can bear that much loss per block andits totally insane if anyone keep mining at that rate

Then why people buy alcoins and hold them? and altcoins also have miners, but why everybody screaming here so badly.
bitcoin price will never drop to 1$. and if drop by chance then bitcoin will still survive I am sure.

No one can be sure with bitcoins, there is no assurance that if bitcoin falls that low then it will grow again, and if it goes to that level then I will surely quit bitcoins.
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

i will buy so many if it ever happened as i believe it will pick up again in the future
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:01:08 PM

i will buy so many if it ever happened as i believe it will pick up again in the future

First of all there are very chance that bitcoin will drop to $1 level in future and if you are dreaming of buying at that low price then you are seriously wasting your time as that day will never come.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

No one can be sure with bitcoins, there is no assurance that if bitcoin falls that low then it will grow again, and if it goes to that level then I will surely quit bitcoins.

agree it, no guarantee bitoin will rise and no people can predict it, but if we see the growing of bitcoin payment and how much new company adopt bitcoin, im sure bitcoin will be rise again in future.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:13:40 PM

First of all there are very chance that bitcoin will drop to $1 level in future and if you are dreaming of buying at that low price then you are seriously wasting your time as that day will never come.
Yeah, If bitcoin down then you believe this will be pick them again? not realy bitcoin will be rising back. for now moment if bitcoin going down to cents may there founds some problem on bitcoin them are mean people not trust again for using bitcoin. but this are impossible for me if bitcoin going down to be cents.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:17:52 PM

You think bitcoin will still survive if ever by chance the price drop to $1? Why it didn't sustain support to $300, $200 or $100 and really falls back to $1?

If bitcoin price will reached $1, bitcoin is a fail one and that's it. No way the price will reached $1 without "big factors" as main reasons.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:22:56 PM

If people have already lost huge sum in bitcoins after falling to that price then I don't think they will be in position to invest some more money in bitcoins at that stage.
That's true, with that amount it is already dead and the bitcoin economy will no longer survive with that hard fall. We have already reach success now so with that amount of the price of bitcoin people will no longer aggravate their loses and declared themselves that they have lose their money in bitcoin.

Yes and its hard to believe that people will show any interest in bitcoin if they have lost everything in it, but the people who wants to enter the bitcoin it would be the best time for them to buy maximum coins.

If the people buy bitcoin when the price dropped to $1, they are so brave imo, because it's really risky. If the price dropped to $1, i'm not sure people will trust bitcoin anymore.
why they would be brave? the price would definitely come back up in my opinion so they should buy it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:30:22 PM

if 1 BTC=US$1, I will buy 210000 BTC (i.e. 1%)
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
You are willing to invest $210.000 for bitcoin when it's value drops to $1, without even considering the trend of bitcoin by then?
What if bitcoin is actually dead by that time? You're only going to be investing that much to a dust.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:43:37 PM

Probably I would buy a lot of bitcoins, but firstly it's essential to understand the trend of BTC by then, because you will never know that can happen in the future.

SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:01:08 PM

It if took loans to buy bitcoin and later to fuck large income, in the case of a precipice price to $ 1, you have to finish with all that is. How to get out of this I do not understand. But it is good that it is superfluous question or theoretically possible, but not practical.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:42:01 PM

Yes if the price of bitcoin will reach to $1 then it will be a more risky time with bitcoin as if the price will reach to that value then it will mean that there has occurred a bigger issue with bitcoin and bitcoin failed to compete it.
I hope it will not occur and bitcoin will continue to rise.
Oj0

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:36:10 PM

Many buyers and traders are  waiting for that of the bitcoin collapse to 1$. And there will be panic buying at least if such BTC and some traders make panic selling for their bitcoin . I'm also buying and store it and wait until the price of bitcoin getting higher. Because when it fell I knew the next happen is lifting the bitcoin price.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:54:38 PM

Many buyers and traders are  waiting for that of the bitcoin collapse to 1$. And there will be panic buying at least if such BTC and some traders make panic selling for their bitcoin . I'm also buying and store it and wait until the price of bitcoin getting higher. Because when it fell I knew the next happen is lifting the bitcoin price.
to me i think first it is not possible because bitcoin is now become such a stable currency but if it still fell down to 1$ i will certainly buy a lot of bitcoin, because hope that it price will certainly recover its previous position.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: