Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar.  (Read 63716 times)
Alpesh71184

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:28:38 PM

There is a clone of the Hashocean scam cloud miner going by the name of Gainbitcoin, being promoted on Roger Ver's dead forum as an Indian service, hence my post here.

I call it a clone because when you follow Gainbitcoin Mining FAQ links, they go straight to the HashOcean site.
I call HashOcean a scam because obvious.

The main promoter of this thing is a crap referral site 1bitcoindaily.com. This site resolves to Kshitij Mehrotra, who seems to organize the Dehli branch of BitcoinIndia and authored the Bitcoin referral post.
Anyhow, he is claiming that Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar of 2014 HighKart.com fame is "the owner of Gainbitcoin". Does Amit also own HashOcean too, or just steal bits of their website? Or what?
Is he available for a comment?
I'm sure it's all a clerical error. Or something.
So Have you found any victim since you alleged Mr. Bhardwaj?? Has any guy complained you about Gain?
I guess no one came you. And buddy don't wait about it. Cause you guyz are being jealous because you've fear that Amit will cover maximum Bitcoin Market in India and you will loose the value of your country's currency. And that's why you and some cheap locals are alleging Him. That is true BAKA and hello Dhyaan Rakhje I am MBA ( Mane Badhu Aavde) so i know how handle this situation. Mind it or you'll have to pay for that CoolBTC
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:13:19 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 08:43:16 PM by tmfp

That is true BAKA and hello Dhyaan Rakhje I am MBA ( Mane Badhu Aavde) so i know how handle this situation. Mind it or you'll have to pay for that CoolBTC

Are you under the delusion that you're some sort of fucking gangster?

I point out that your employer friend Bhardwaj produces websites where the Universal Laws of Mathematics do not apply, as anyone can see, and what do I get threatened by?

First a lawyer who doesn't know law, then some chode with a Big Man complex.....  Roll Eyes

And take those silly fucking sunglasses off indoors

They make you look like a bhadhava.......A Bhardwaj bhadhava, got a certain ring to it.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:11:03 PM

Is there any estimate how much Gainbitcoin has stolen so far? The thieves seem to be starting an exchange named https://thebitex.com, as I have discovered from their footer. When they flee from the country, the effect on the rest of the Indian bitcoiners is gonna be catastrophic. So, it is better to be cautious early.

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:25:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM by tmfp

The Bitex?...

One of Mark Lee's many VariableTech sites, run in India by RADOX, directors Bhardwaj/Kumar (please someone explain this dual identity deal).

All came about mid 2015, Bitex doesn't appear to be active, no turnover listed on Coinmarketcap. The only sign of activity is the BTC/INR ticker appears to update periodically and a chart with some meaningless wide spread "orders".
It naturally links to Gain.

It's difficult to estimate the ins and outs of Bhardwaj/Lee's various schemes financially, all I think is that the various facts and figures in this thread show quite clearly that he/they are definitely not to be trusted in any way.

tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:57:13 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 10:21:21 AM by tmfp

Have we mentioned GBminers.com yet?
The latest incarnation of Bhardwaj and Lee, this time run out of Hong Kong under AMAZE MINING & BLOCKCHAIN RESEARCH LIMITED, on a twelve month registration started July '16, servers in Mumbai.

Along the lines of their MLM heroes Bitclub Network, they have decided to set up a mining pool and become the "Biggest blah blah in the blah blah" with their borrowed/bought/stolen S9's and an invitation to real miners to join them.

Unfortunately, it didn't go quite as smoothly as they wanted.
They ripped off Kano (bad move)

Quote from: Kano
... and they removed my name off the copyright on the web pages even though most of all the web pages are still my code (small changes by them)

Scumbags.

and haven't paid miners who tried them out.

Quote from: swilla
The biggest problem is they do NOT pay. I threw a s7 on their pool for about a week. Still waiting on .05 btc to be paid. Support is non existent. Use caution is all I can say.

A Sanjay Goswami drew the short straw and posted the thread on here, then immediately locked it when the questions go a bit difficult.

You can bullshit some of the people some of the time, but you can't bullshit all the people all the time.

globalgaurav

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:27:21 AM

India's Path to Bitcoin Adoption, Interview with the Largest Non-Chinese Mining Pool

Cointelegraph interviewed both GBMiners Co-Founder Nikunj Jain and Co-Founder/investor Amit Bhardwaj.

www.cointelegraph.com/news/indias-path-to-bitcoin-adoption-interview-with-the-largest-non-chinese-mining-pool
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:22:05 AM

I seem to have found the original Gainbitcoin meetup group, which has been used to scam hundreds of investors - https://www.meetup.com/BitcoinIndia-Gainbitcoin-meetup/. Organizer is the second poster of this thread, i.e. 1bitcoindaily aka Kshitij Mehrotra (+91-9650838327 / 1bitcoindaily@gmail.com).

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:51:23 AM

someone has released video on verification of gbminers/gainbitcoin mining farm from Chine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qtVKEGNVI

Also

GBMINERS BITCOIN MINING INFO Gainbitcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhRAyVfwwY

The Hindu newspaper published article about:

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Economy/Bitcoin-firm-opens-blockchain-incubator-in-India/article16756419.ece

Above news from info is captured in forum with
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703264.0

Can someone verify validity of this information?
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:08:32 PM

someone has released video on verification of gbminers/gainbitcoin mining farm from Chine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qtVKEGNVI

Also

GBMINERS BITCOIN MINING INFO Gainbitcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhRAyVfwwY

The Hindu newspaper published article about:

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Economy/Bitcoin-firm-opens-blockchain-incubator-in-India/article16756419.ece

Above news from info is captured in forum with
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703264.0

Can someone verify validity of this information?

Reddit user 'BeijingBitcoins' posted this a few weeks ago : https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5cz0om/rbtc_exclusive_photos_of_a_bitcoin_mining/

You can see that both the locations are same (the video opens with a badminton court on the ground visible in 3rd pic on that imgur post)

Now, BeijingBitcoins did talk to a lot of people working there and they were all chinese - the workers, the owners of hashing & mining pool they mined on.

Either, BeijingBitcoins(whose pics are more detailed than gainbtc video) is wrong or gainbtc bought/rented out a part of the farm for purposes?

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 05:23:29 PM

The moral of this story is: Do not buy cloudmining contracts under any circumstances, especially when the seller lies thru his teeth about ROI.

Yup. I agree with you. Whatever shit the cloud mining websites say or offer should never be trusted as in the end the buyers of the mining contracts stand to loose their cash invested. It is very hard to ROI especially when the contract expires in 10 to 18 months. Anyone who want to mine should get their own hardware to mine. Otherwise forget about mining.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:02:26 AM

Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar just launched a Blockchain Incubator in India. Not sure if it's legit or not.

"Our vision is to build New Delhi as the blockchain knowledge hub of Southeast Asia,” said Amit Bhardwaj, co-founder of GBMiners in a statement.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/12/05/india-satoshi-studios-first-incubator/

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2016/12/06/south-east-asias-first-blockchain-incubator-satoshi-studios-opens-doors/
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:58:28 AM

So, much activity. What's new?

Gainbitcoin

Registered to our mysterious Mark Lee from Singapore.
Missing from any reference on Bhardwaj's Linkedin.

Not much change there, still selling cloudmining through MLM hucksters and promising impossible ROI.

GBminers " a product of Amaze Mining & Blockchain Research Ltd." Also listed by Darwinlabs.io as
Products that we have built: GBMiners...
Bhardwaj is
Co-Founder and Investor

And it's a mining pool, currently claiming around 70 Ph/s.
We are the first Bitcoin Mining Pool from India and Biggest from outside China
"From India?"
No, from Hong Kong.
"Biggest outside China?"
No, even if you qualify as "from outside China". Ever heard of Slushpool? Bitfury?

Amaze Mining & Blockchain Research Ltd.

Described as "Amit Bhardwaj’s firm".
He claims on his Linkedin
Amaze Mining & Blockchain Research Ltd owns more than 100 PH/s in bitcoin mining industry  

For that to be true, they account for all the hashrate of GBminers pool and mine another ~30 Ph/s at a pool he doesn't own, why would he do that?...
That also means that Amaze produces the hashrate that Gain sells (unless Gain mines thru another pool than GB, why would they do that?), which in turn means that gainbitcoin are not miners as they claim, merely hash resellers.

Darwin Labs

Owned by the three self described "misfits" who have fitted with Bhardwaj well enough to be listed together with him as the GBminers "team".
Other "products we have built" are Coinbank?, and an ad network.
Oh, and frankly.me, which apparently managed to devour $600,000 of VC funds in a year before they pulled the plug.
The "misfits" enjoy self description and self identify with an out there on the edge of sanity/genius/bullshit genre.
Mr. Jain explains why he should be trusted with VC capital
He is a free stupid bird out here to have fun, get high and die and that’s all he f**cking cares about it.
Pure f**king Psycho, reach out to him at your own risk

They also team up with Bhardwaj in the new venture, also based in Gurgoan, the presumptuously named

Satoshi Studios

Not thought worthy of listing on Bhardwaj's CV*, SS bears a little more attention later, especially

The incubator has a 3-month intensive residence program in New Delhi, India, where the founders will spend time with the GBMiners team

Sounds like fun, I wonder who picks up the B&B tab if you miss the cut?
And where the $50k's are coming from....

Rockminer

This ASIC manufacturer from the mists of time (2014) has no active website. In its day, Rockminer apparently produced some hardware, but it all ended in tears with involvement in the AMHash/Hashie scam, where they (allegedly) hosted Gen1 of the ponzi.
This all happened about the same time as Highkart breathed its last, with a bumper sale of cheap hardware...
I still wonder what happened to Fried Cat.

It is only mentionable here because Bhardwaj has bought 40% of it, according to this and Great Things are afoot

RockMiner, a China based Company builds next gen hardware products for Bitcoin and other Altcoin Mining.
On the occasion of the stake acquisition, jubilant Amit Bhardwaj, said “I liked the vision of the company and what they are building is extraordinary and inspiring.

There's more....

Mr. Bhardwaj is excited to see the progress of RockMiner in development of faster mining chips as he says it’s a very good thing for the decentralization of the currency. It’s a huge achievement and a big milestone for the company. He informs that 14nm chip will be able to see light in the next 2–3 months. Each 14nm chip in the miner will be able to attain up to 65 GH/s. This development comes after 3 years of hard work at RockMiner.

Three years of very very hard work, so hard they didn't have time to build anything for sale whatsoever. Fascinating, the ASIC industry.

Also fascinating is this

Reddit user 'BeijingBitcoins' posted this a few weeks ago : https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5cz0om/rbtc_exclusive_photos_of_a_bitcoin_mining/

You can see that both the locations are same (the video opens with a badminton court on the ground visible in 3rd pic on that imgur post)
Now, BeijingBitcoins did talk to a lot of people working there and they were all chinese - the workers, the owners of hashing & mining pool they mined on.
Either, BeijingBitcoins(whose pics are more detailed than gainbtc video) is wrong or gainbtc bought/rented out a part of the farm for purposes?

The operators of this facility purchased a hydroelectric dam and then built their own power substation and warehouse buildings to house the bitcoin mining hardware.

I wonder how easy that is to do in rural China for an Indian, or for any foreigner for that matter?
If you're not the operator/owner, then exactly how safe would $$$$ of your mining equipment be?

That's enough for the time being, I have some paid work to do.

*(which informs that Nextgen apparently shut down four years ago, in December 2012. That's a bit of a surprise, because in the opening post of this thread, you will see a screenshot of Nextgen's claim to have Gainbitcoin as a client.
Gainbitcoin claims to have been "formulated in the year 2013").

digminer

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:19:47 AM

I just saw that they have launched their Bitcoin wallet as well (Coinbank) last month and it looks pretty good in terms of how it works.

I dont know what is cooking there, good or bad.  Undecided
cryptoheadd

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:12:37 AM

I just saw that they have launched their Bitcoin wallet as well (Coinbank) last month and it looks pretty good in terms of how it works.

I dont know what is cooking there, good or bad.  Undecided

Which Bitcoin wallet are you talking about?
Can you add a link, if possible?
digminer

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:52:41 AM

There you go:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinbank.wallet&hl=en
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:54:48 AM

You wont believe some of these gainbitcoin scamsters now came with loan scheme. That is you take a personal load to invest in gainbitcoin. These people are taking advantage of greediness of people.
These gainbtc people in maharashtra are targeting tier-3/4 cities like kolhapur, ichalkaranji and of course tier-2 cities like Pune.  with weekly seminars in these cities.  These buggers are now came with their own app, and they declared that they will transfer bitcoins only  their app address. Their claim is this app is most secure and even owner of app(amaze tech/another amit kumar enterprise)  can not touch your bitcoins. 
The app looks ridiculously primitive and without any better feature. I'm highly doubtful how secure it is. And their charges are way to high.

The app link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinbank.wallet&hl=en
digminer

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:35:50 AM

The app looks ridiculously primitive and without any better feature. I'm highly doubtful how secure it is. And their charges are way to high.

The app link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinbank.wallet&hl=en

I found their wallet good actually, it is device based and not the database based on the cloud out in other country. And that fees is the transaction fees as standard in Bitcoin network, BTW.
cryptoheadd

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:41:30 AM

You wont believe some of these gainbitcoin scamsters now came with loan scheme. That is you take a personal load to invest in gainbitcoin. These people are taking advantage of greediness of people.
These gainbtc people in maharashtra are targeting tier-3/4 cities like kolhapur, ichalkaranji and of course tier-2 cities like Pune.  with weekly seminars in these cities.
If someone takes a loan to invest in GainBitcoin, then the loss is on them. Why the hell would anyone take a loan to invest in a scam?

These buggers are now came with their own app, and they declared that they will transfer bitcoins only  their app address.

That's weird. Do they have an iOS application?

Their claim is this app is most secure and even owner of app(amaze tech/another amit kumar enterprise)  can not touch your bitcoins. 

That might be true to some extent.
From what I can see, This wallet is a Hierarchal Deterministic (HD) Wallet, so I guess, they can't touch your Bitcoins. Not really sure how secure it is, though.

Their choice of the name for the application is very poor, as Coinsbank is a very famous card provider.
But maybe they are planning to leverage Coinsbank name?? (Who knows?)

More information on Coinsbank here: https://coinsbank.com/.
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

The website for the wallet is http://coinbank.info/ with no "s", a single page headed Satoshi Studios and registered to our old friend "Mark Lee" from VariableTech in Singapore.

Although rational people may find it hard to believe, in the MLM industry, borrowing to "invest" is quite common.
The affiliate gets his commission for the sign up and the debt is sold to gangsters, who sometimes literally get blood out of a stone.

The reviews of the wallet are split 50/10 between 5* and 1*, usually an indication of brigading by interested parties.

cryptoheadd

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:00:53 AM

The website for the wallet is http://coinbank.info/ with no "s", a single page headed Satoshi Studios and registered to our old friend "Mark Lee" from VariableTech in Singapore.

They didn't even spend 10 mins on the website. Lol.

Although rational people may find it hard to believe, in the MLM industry, borrowing to "invest" is quite common.
The affiliate gets his commission for the sign up and the debt is sold to gangsters, who sometimes literally get blood out of a stone.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the information. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: