Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar.  (Read 63715 times)
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:32:55 PM

Guys, do not waste your time researching & talking about SCAM sites..

This is 1000% SCAM...

Why are we still discussing this SCAM schemes...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

Guys, do not waste your time researching & talking about SCAM sites..

This is 1000% SCAM...

Why are we still discussing this SCAM schemes...

Because I bumbed it to increase my post count. I'm almost a full member, new to this forum.

Edit: Oops! Wrong sockpuppet.
atulmishra.op1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

apparently these people are running a ponzi scheme and going to be a big fraud. Lots of people will earn who are high on pyramid and lots are going to loose who are below the chain. There are many youtube videos where people claim that they are very happy and earning a lot of money and thanking this company and they are thinking that they are part of a very successful business venture.

No matter how many such schemes lauched and failed in the past but easy money is what people look for and want to believe in. TMPF did a very indepth analysis and its crystal clear that there is no way so much profit can be earned in any business watsoever.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:16:51 PM

For those who were making point on regular payouts from gainbitcoin, check the reviews posted on the coinbank app's playstore/appstore .  

[https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinbank.wallet&hl=en

Some handpicked some reviews which narrating ongoing issues in gainbtc model.
 ===================================================================================
Roshan G
*****PLEASE TEAM OPPOSE THE MANUAL WITHDRAWAL PROCESS***** This is something we do not want as we have invested our BTC with multiple accounts and now OUR BTC STUCK WITH GB. Other Programs do auto withdrawal only and with the wallet they want. ONLY GB IS FORCING FOR COIN BANK WHICH TAKES HELL LOT OF TIME FOR TRANSACTION TO BE COMPLETE. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE OF SUPPORT TEAM AND WE HAVE TO WAIT WAIT AND WAIT FOR TRANSACTION TO BE CONFIRMED HERE. I am so pissed with this app as other mention with the manual withdraw my money stuck and now I can not withdraw until it reaches 0.05 This is really fooling around with coinbank. I am more than happy with zebpay or Unocoin. This app takes too much time to transfer our BTC. I really feel this is the way to fool us around.

Rajesh M:
⚠Attention⚠ Team Please Merit Aap Sab Se Request Hai Ki , Menual Withdrew Ka Puri Tarah Virodh Kare, Air Sab log Iska Prachaar Kare Aur Help & Support Mai Saare Log Ticket Raise Kare Rojana Kare Takki Amit Bhardwaj Ke Samne Yeah Baat Aaye Aur Yeh Menual Option Ko hatha de

Shekhar S
If you loose your backup phrase or misspellings the same. You will lost your valuable Bitcoin. No system for get back of your Bitcoin. My friend lost 1.5 BTC

DHARMESH G
very week point in this app....................... 1 No way to raise a ticket ? 2 no way to call support team ? Need help asap 3 no way to bitcoin cash received in bank account we all r depend to zebpay wallet.... bit coin pending to conform for sending in zebpay wallet from your side last 1 day very long time continue.....?
===================================================================================

Just check first review from Roshan G
Roshan G
*****PLEASE TEAM OPPOSE THE MANUAL WITHDRAWAL PROCESS***** This is something we do not want as we have invested our BTC with multiple accounts and now OUR BTC STUCK WITH GB. Other Programs do auto withdrawal only and with the wallet they want.
- Payment system has been changed. That too without any intimation to users. This has created rage, frustration among the investors.
- Now these investors who have been receiving payouts regularly till now, have to get the payouts by manually requesting the payouts. This is particularly affecting majority of users who have created dummy account or farmed account of and invested 0.1 btc contracts from gainbtc.
- if any one here who has invested in gainbtc would have better idea about ongoing chaos in gainbtc then they could contribute here.

ONLY GB IS FORCING FOR COIN BANK WHICH TAKES HELL LOT OF TIME FOR TRANSACTION TO BE COMPLETE. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE OF SUPPORT TEAM AND WE HAVE TO WAIT WAIT AND WAIT FOR TRANSACTION TO BE CONFIRMED HERE. I am so pissed with this app as other mention with the manual withdraw my money stuck and now I can not withdraw until it reaches 0.05 This is really fooling around with coinbank. I am more than happy with zebpay or Unocoin. This app takes too much time to transfer our BTC. I really feel this is the way to fool us around.
- above mention major points 1) forceful use of coinbank app for receive and withdrawal   2) New condition put on withdrawal Limit
1. Forced investor to use the coinbank app for withdrawal or receipt. There are increasing cases of payments and transactions getting delayed over 2 days.
2. New condition on withdrawal limit:   It seems that Mr. AB has implemented limit on withdrawal. That is minimum amount one could withdraw is 0,05. This mean those who have account-farm or accounts with contract worth 0.1btc will get 0.01 per month. This mean these contracts will have to wait for five and half or six months for withdrawal.
Just imagine the consequences of this. Those with 100 or 200 contracts worth 0.1btc will  be screwed because 100 contracts worth 0.1 are now stuck for five months or more to get withdrawal from those accounts to reach 0.05btc threshold.

This must have definitely caused havoc for those who were defending the gainbitcoin for there regular payouts.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

Well how many actually visited the event which has just got over and Amit himself was present and he did presented in this event. You could have directly asked him all the queries you all had about this gainbitcoin live.
Check the below link .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781521.0
lordquanta

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

Neither I visited ASOCHAM nor would have received any answers because that was not the platform. More importantly it is the investors who invested their money in gainbtc should do that.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Neither I visited ASOCHAM nor would have received any answers because that was not the platform. More importantly it is the investors who invested their money in gainbtc should do that.

Well the above note was general and not specific to you. Also just imagine you had invested your hard earned money of years and invested in this scheme and you not getting returns so will you be waiting for the right occasion or will ask him either return the money or give the status of it?
lordquanta

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:13:51 PM

Well the above note was general and not specific to you. Also just imagine you had invested your hard earned money of years and invested in this scheme and you not getting returns so will you be waiting for the right occasion or will ask him either return the money or give the status of it?
Not invested a penny in fraud. However I've seen this fraud flourished among colleagues and most of them have taken personal loan just to invest in this scheme. Now these people have lost their mind/money when these new changes. I've been asked to invest in gainbtc however after reading this thread I started investing it from my side. I found more evidence of fraud nature of it.  Sad part is there are people who are still joining it.

You indeed have vivid imagination! But that is in wrong direction.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

Was just checking LinkedIn and Amit Bhardwaj hasn't mentioned "GainBitcoin" in his experience.
He has mentioned every other "project" that he is working on, except GainBitcoin. I wonder why.  Roll Eyes

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amitbitcoin/

Also, you should check out the comments on his articles on there.
People see through his bullshit.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amitbitcoin/recent-activity/posts/
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:21:41 PM

Re ASSOCHAM event: GB Miners, not Gainbitcoin, were a "blockchain partner" at a cost of Rs. 5 lakh for which

Their logo was included in the backdrop/hoardings
Their leaflets were in the delegate pack
They had a speaking slot, three standees and ten passes

It's fairly common for organisers of these sort of events to take sponsorship money and ask few questions, see Onecoin, Bitclub Network, DeOS and many many others. Also most Chamber of Commerces' knowledge about crypto can be written on the back of a postage stamp.
There would have been little point in attempting to raise anything controversial at an event like this, security usually gets called.
It's a showcase/propaganda opportunity, not real.

Unilaterally changing payment terms, forcing investors to use an admin operated payment system, reverting to manual, easy fatal errors built in as "security", are all classic Ponzi operator tactics designed to extend a scheme's life.

Whenever we get a chance to interact one to one I’ll personally explain u the maths behind Gainbitcoin successful pattern for the user gains. It’s very simple, only cloud mining people makes it too complex.

Cheesy Cheesy

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

By going through some of the comments on the Play store, I see that they process manual withdrawals but also have a 12 character private key.
If you loose your backup phrase or misspellings the same. You will lost your valuable Bitcoin. No system for get back of your Bitcoin. My friend lost 1.5 BTC

*****PLEASE TEAM OPPOSE THE MANUAL WITHDRAWAL PROCESS***** This is something we do not want as we have invested our BTC with multiple accounts and now OUR BTC STUCK WITH GB. Other Programs do auto withdrawal only and with the wallet they want. ONLY GB IS FORCING FOR COIN BANK WHICH TAKES HELL LOT OF TIME FOR TRANSACTION TO BE COMPLETE. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE OF SUPPORT TEAM AND WE HAVE TO WAIT WAIT AND WAIT FOR TRANSACTION TO BE CONFIRMED HERE. I am so pissed with this app as other mention with

Check here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinbank.wallet&hl=en

What I don't understand is, if they have access to the Bitcoins, what's the point of the private key?
And if that really is a private key, it would be a good experiment to try to import it in some other application to see if the funds are still there.
Because it seems that the wallets are not really on-chain wallets and the private key is just a sham to look legit.

Would be worth a try.  If it does work, it would be easier for users to withdraw their funds then.

Looking through the comments, it also seems like they are charging a high fee for withdrawals, but not paying it to the miners as the tx doesn't get confirmed for 3-4 days.

Can anyone here share their experience with Amit's shit application?
APDV

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

The problem is, it looks like they have made the system difficult for users to get their payouts. They says there is Blockchain congestion which was there some time ago but not always and not there currently, because other transactions are happening smoothly in minutes. They says there is very much load on their servers and that is why that 100% graph is not coming down and hence people are not able to raise withdrawal requests. They are making fool of people, it is simple if you have BTC's and you want to give payout to people you can simply put more servers to process more requests to manage laod.

Apart from that they are also stealing from payout as transaction fee, the said payout is lesser than what it suppose to be. Payout transaction fee is low like hell that their transactions are taking 3-4 days to confirm. This is their another source of income.

By that manual process they already stopped people who invested .5 and .1 BTC contracts to get their payouts because the withdrawal request can't be made lesser than .05 BTC. Its all about that they don't want to pay the people. Server load can be managed by adding more servers but if they don't want to pay then they will come up more of these kind of hassle full options.
lordquanta

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:37:15 AM

The problem is, it looks like they have made the system difficult for users to get their payouts. They says there is Blockchain congestion which was there some time ago but not always and not there currently, because other transactions are happening smoothly in minutes. They says there is very much load on their servers and that is why that 100% graph is not coming down and hence people are not able to raise withdrawal requests. They are making fool of people, it is simple if you have BTC's and you want to give payout to people you can simply put more servers to process more requests to manage laod.

Apart from that they are also stealing from payout as transaction fee, the said payout is lesser than what it suppose to be. Payout transaction fee is low like hell that their transactions are taking 3-4 days to confirm. This is their another source of income.

By that manual process they already stopped people who invested .5 and .1 BTC contracts to get their payouts because the withdrawal request can't be made lesser than .05 BTC. Its all about that they don't want to pay the people. Server load can be managed by adding more servers but if they don't want to pay then they will come up more of these kind of hassle full options.

Thank you for shared details. After a while it was bound to happen. Classic MLM scam goes with regular payouts for few months, top-level recruiters(leaders) get their profit. The promoter/owners are projected as God or The ONE, who is honest and hard working. Owner will transform those middle class and poor to Rich. After the gap between incoming money and outgoing money shortens, payouts gets delayed. Various restrictions comes into picture. This goes on for while. And on one fine day owner is goes missing probably to some remote country with bitcoins/money collected from scheme.
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

By that manual process they already stopped people who invested .5 and .1 BTC contracts to get their payouts because the withdrawal request can't be made lesser than .05 BTC. Its all about that they don't want to pay the people.

Exactly. They've also already started stealing funds. If the Coinbank team processes withdrawals manually, the Bitcoins should not be lost if the user looses the backup phrase. Makes no sense to me at all. I've read more than 3 instances of the Coinbank team telling their users have their BTC because they didn't write down the backup phrase. What a load of BS.

Do we have enough evidence to file an FIR?
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:42:40 PM

You already described the situation accurately.

I have been patiently about this so far, but after some weeks of " congestion" and " heavy payout load" lies i don't believe their bullshit anymore.  Their support is suddenly vanished too, and now they made it even impossible to raise a support ticket! They play hide and seek already.
All the signs are there....the ship is going down!  Roll Eyes

Luckily i had my investment back and due to the increase of BTC price i'm good.

Gainbitcoin, Coinbank, Amit Bhardwaj and whoever were involved....go f@ck yourself!

APDV

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:10:01 AM

Another Gainbitcoin in the making www.kryptonation.com . Many top people of GB have moved to this new scam now. India has become a hotbed of scams like these and there is nothing we can do about it.

Have you got any info if top people have moved to this company?
lordquanta

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

Even zebpay has clearly mentioned on their blog-site about impossibility of high returns from mining/cloudmining. Along with gainbitcoin they have mentioned several other such sites to stay away from;

https://blog.zebpay.com/caution-bitcoin-mining-schemes-d501bcfd56d0#.q9jv06yy8
APDV

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:02:27 AM

The current situation in GB is people are waiting for there payout since a week now and Amit Bhardwaj has put that red color 100% load icon on his website to fool people. How funny it is you don't want to pay people and put a fake 100% load icon on the website and now people have started getting this gimmick. This person Amit Bhardwaj is not only a real scammer but a day time robber too while they are still asking people to get the sales on behalf what ever pending amount of payout is showing up on the users account to scam more people just to feed those mother fucker up line members.

If anyone see his Linkdin profile he pretends to be a real good person encouraging Blockchain and Bitcoin business in India but he does not know once people will start filing hundreds of FIR's against him across the country, in no time his name will be with Mallya like fraudsters on the news papers and he will loos all the respect around the world as the internet will also flud with such post on different forums. Even though gov does not have any rule to process but at least people will come to know about this scammer.
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

Universal Digital Tokens

To accommodate mining of multiple coins we are creating Universal Digital Tokens exchangeable across all major Altcoin exchanges to the coin of your choice.
The token value will be derived based on the current price of coins we are mining.
Changes in the system:
1. Repurchase of new cloud contracts from payout balance is LIVE activated on 23 rd March.
2. Admin Fee of 10% is levied on total payout applicable from current payout cycle.
3. Payout will now be delivered as 50% in BTC and 50% in new Digital Tokens.
4. The Launch and exchangeability of New Digital Tokens and mining farm setup is expected before May 30th we will update the dates very soon.

This is just sad. Doesn't this breach the contract that the customers signed up for?
I know it's a scam and this is probably their exit strategy, but still..

How the fuck can they make such changes?

lordquanta

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:28:05 AM

Universal Digital Tokens

To accommodate mining of multiple coins we are creating Universal Digital Tokens exchangeable across all major Altcoin exchanges to the coin of your choice.
The token value will be derived based on the current price of coins we are mining.
Changes in the system:
1. Repurchase of new cloud contracts from payout balance is LIVE activated on 23 rd March.
2. Admin Fee of 10% is levied on total payout applicable from current payout cycle.
3. Payout will now be delivered as 50% in BTC and 50% in new Digital Tokens.
4. The Launch and exchangeability of New Digital Tokens and mining farm setup is expected before May 30th we will update the dates very soon.

This is just sad. Doesn't this breach the contract that the customers signed up for?
I know it's a scam and this is probably their exit strategy, but still..

How the fuck can they make such changes?

Till now goody-goody phase of gainbitcoin was going on. Till now Promoters/top leaders were claiming that Mr. AB and HB were honest of highest integrity and savior of poor, middle class Indian.
Mr. AB launched gainbitcoin to eradicate poverty from Indian society and make everyone a billionaire. 
Reality Check: regular payouts  have stopped and abrupt policy changes are introduced willy-nilly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: