Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country does NOT use Bitcoin?  (Read 6726 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:40:01 AM

now there are many countries that are not yet using bitcoin. The main reason is because bitcoin citizens now have not recognized their integrity by the government and are not guaranteed by a financial institution reliable.
Government actually will never promote something where they seek no personal interest. We users have to promote bitcoins to all we know and spread the awareness, we can't be stubborn.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:02:34 AM

now there are many countries that are not yet using bitcoin. The main reason is because bitcoin citizens now have not recognized their integrity by the government and are not guaranteed by a financial institution reliable.
Government actually will never promote something where they seek no personal interest. We users have to promote bitcoins to all we know and spread the awareness, we can't be stubborn.
of course they would not be promoting bitcoin. after all, they do not benefit from the use of bitcoin. that happens it would be detrimental in their own currencies. I agree with your opinion. we are moving yourself
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:47:26 PM

I was inspired by many topics, Do Arabs use Bitcoin, Can kids have bitcoin, How to motivate girl to have bitcoin etc, I think a real question unanswered until now would be

Which country does NOT use Bitcoin? And I am not talking about countries who have given a ban to Bitcoin, as I know Bitcoin cannot be truly banned. Should we say this country doesn't exist or you might have any ideas.

I think North Korea and Cuba are far from Bitcoin.

I think East Timor not use bitcoin, I never heard people from East Timor using bitcoin. Yeah North Korea too, they country is so strict about outsider.

That is wrong friend ,I think many people use bitcoin in world but we have not informed about them and I hope very soon will famous bitcoin in world

thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:50:58 PM

I thin if in the country has a intdrnet theres a bitcoin user there.. Because bitcoin is popular so why they cant try these..
What is the country that no internet? Theres a country has no internet? If yes theres a country that does not using bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:54:53 PM

I was inspired by many topics, Do Arabs use Bitcoin, Can kids have bitcoin, How to motivate girl to have bitcoin etc, I think a real question unanswered until now would be

Which country does NOT use Bitcoin? And I am not talking about countries who have given a ban to Bitcoin, as I know Bitcoin cannot be truly banned. Should we say this country doesn't exist or you might have any ideas.

I think East Timor not use bitcoin, I never heard people from East Timor using bitcoin. Yeah North Korea too, they country is so strict about outsider.

That is wrong friend ,I think many people use bitcoin in world but we have not informed about them and I hope very soon will famous bitcoin in world

You will find people from different countries using bitcoin but the fact is Government is not making it legal and that is the reason people are using it behind the doors.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:58:08 PM

North Korea has only 600 allowed people which uses internet there, and all working for intelligence for the government. Normal users there don't have access to internet, thats why normal people don't use bitcoin in North Korea, it looks to me like a land forgotten by time.
Really those statistics make me wonder how the world goes there ? In my country 90% of users are using internet already. Anyways why are they not allowed, can someone please promote BTC there ?
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:31:46 PM

North Korea has only 600 allowed people which uses internet there, and all working for intelligence for the government. Normal users there don't have access to internet, thats why normal people don't use bitcoin in North Korea, it looks to me like a land forgotten by time.
Really those statistics make me wonder how the world goes there ? In my country 90% of users are using internet already. Anyways why are they not allowed, can someone please promote BTC there ?
Yes, every country is using BTC and the reach of mobile technology and internet are some reasons. But I too feel the promotion of BTC is so less that even your neighbors do not know whether you are using something like BTC.
Coindropper

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:36:56 PM

In China, financial organisations are not allowed to trade bitcoin. However, normal citizens can trade it if it's for personal use.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:05:59 PM

Yes, every country is using BTC and the reach of mobile technology and internet are some reasons. But I too feel the promotion of BTC is so less that even your neighbors do not know whether you are using something like BTC.

Honestly speaking I don't want that my neighbors should know that I am using bitcoin and earning it, because I don't know what mindset they hold, even they will start to think that I am a criminal who is using bitcoin  Grin
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:21:48 PM

I think Bhutan due to its geography has no internet available to general people and therefore Bitcoin is yet not introduced there.There may be several other countries as well but since Bhutan is neighboring country I could recall its name only

Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:14:33 AM

Country withount internet. Maybe Kongo, Efiopia and other African countries. In other world maybe low percent of people using it.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:16:48 AM

Country withount internet. Maybe Kongo, Efiopia and other African countries. In other world maybe low percent of people using it.
Not Nigeria. You know they have access to internet. Look how many scammers they produced in the last decade. But they sure have alot of assumed princes though.  Cheesy

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:04:10 AM

Probably North Korea, they are banned from everything but I think that bitcoiners even there can find their way to.use the Bitcoin
that's right,bitcoin is more than money,more than gold,nothing can stop bitcoin. people with bitcoin is people who want to be free from anything,free from ban,free from trace,and free from fee Grin
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:16:41 PM

Not Nigeria. You know they have access to internet. Look how many scammers they produced in the last decade. But they sure have alot of assumed princes though.  Cheesy

I agree with that, Have seen some Nigerian scammers being caught by police because of violating cyber crime law...But it's true, in countries with no internet, bitcoin won't be known...
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:29:47 PM

Every country that has Internet surely has that 1 guy that does nothing but surf the net. Meaning all country use bitcoin except for the ones which don't have any access to the Internet.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:01:21 PM

Every country that has Internet surely has that 1 guy that does nothing but surf the net. Meaning all country use bitcoin except for the ones which don't have any access to the Internet.
yes i do agree with some friends who are telling about north korea or taimor but it depends on the trend and mind set as well of the people in different countries i.e., some countries are using internet but their public does not like to use bit coin or some digital currencies like this.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

If you will know about reality in N. Korea, how brutal this regime is, you will not ask this question.
They are completely isolated from outside world, no communication, relationship, nothing...

Even this 600 people who are allowed to use Internet for the moment, they use it in order to protect their country and find info which they can use.
no way they can freely communicate with outside world or even trade with Bitcoin.
For such things they could be killed or send to prison, whole family.
Good news is that probably N. Korea is only such country in the world and I'm sure in every other country in the world, there are some people who can use Bitcoin without problem Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:35:40 PM

yes arabian people use bitcoin,so many arab people here,and they have own forum. i think nothing country that not know about bitcoin,all people in this world know bitcoin in each country,at least one person in all country know bitcoin,included cuba and south korea.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:40:21 PM

I think India was a country where the amount of bitcoin users were less, but that has changed rapidly and now there must be a significant amount of users using btc .. in fact there are shops opened I heard at few places where they accept BTC.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:08:22 PM

I am not aware of a country that doesn't use bitcoin. But Russia seems to be the country which is trying to fight against bitcoin by making it illegal.
It doesn't seem to work though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: