Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country does NOT use Bitcoin?  (Read 6726 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:11:48 PM

I think India was a country where the amount of bitcoin users were less, but that has changed rapidly and now there must be a significant amount of users using btc .. in fact there are shops opened I heard at few places where they accept BTC.

Really? In which city they have opened shop? As I am from India but working abroad, so will love to spend my coins once I am back in India, it will be good if you can share some more info related to it.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

I am not aware of a country that doesn't use bitcoin. But Russia seems to be the country which is trying to fight against bitcoin by making it illegal.
It doesn't seem to work though.
well it depends on what you think that working would mean, though i think that the fact that they released the law about making it illegal was a thing that made a lot of people quit using it

i think that russia will be the country that will ban it completely and punish its users with huge amounts of money if they will decide to use it or even put them in prison for a few years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:00:18 PM

Bitcoin is used each and every country and the users will continue to use it even if the governments of the respective countries do not support it.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:05:55 PM

Many countries banning to use bitcoin but we know people there are still investing in bitcoin so i think we will never know which country that does not use Bitcoin.

maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:37:19 PM

I think that any country that has a decent internet connection is likely to use bitcoin in one form of another. Even in banned countries, government would likely hold some BTC just in case.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:53:51 PM

Bitcoin is used each and every country and the users will continue to use it even if the governments of the respective countries do not support it.

Nope. 

Not in Peru.  Peru has a fairly free economy, but the infrastructure is not so good (although in Lima and elsewhere there is usually broadband available).  The problem in Peru is that no one (a few exceptions) is interested, and there is no demand like is seen in Argentina and Venezuela (with controlled economies).  In Peru, everyone is free to use US$, even the big grocery stores in Lima will take dollars.

We go to Peru once or twice per year.  I would love to see BTC become more accepted there.  It would make it easier to buy things quietly down there.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:57:53 PM

I was inspired by many topics, Do Arabs use Bitcoin, Can kids have bitcoin, How to motivate girl to have bitcoin etc, I think a real question unanswered until now would be

Which country does NOT use Bitcoin? And I am not talking about countries who have given a ban to Bitcoin, as I know Bitcoin cannot be truly banned. Should we say this country doesn't exist or you might have any ideas.

I think North Korea and Cuba are far from Bitcoin.
yes arabian people use bitcoin,so many arab people here,and they have own forum. i think nothing country that not know about bitcoin,all people in this world know bitcoin in each country,at least one person in all country know bitcoin,included cuba and south korea.
You do know that south korea is more technically advance that China and are almost on par with Japan for innovative inventiveness right?
They definitely have citizen who are into bitcoin, trust me on this  Wink

SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:05:17 AM

am very certain that bitcoins  have crossed all borders its just a matter of time that all bans are lifted against this sweet digital currency
cant wait for the first country to declare it a national currency
Freddynic159

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:27:30 AM

In my country (Nicaragua) probably only 1% of the people knows about the existence of Bitcoin and makes use of this.

I think that if a country is not technologically advanced is very difficult to get to know about innovations like Bitcoin.

Another factor of non-use may be that people resist change or simply not interested to know about the topic.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

I heard in a news that recently a lot of websites which were directly related to bitcoins were banned in Russia. I am not sure why that happened, because we have a significant amount of users from Russia too in this community.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

The most country will use the bitcoin, I even think on every country on the world there is just one person that is using the bitcoin in her/his country.
Its of course not to predict but most likely it will in my opinion.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:40:31 AM

You do know that south korea is more technically advance that China and are almost on par with Japan for innovative inventiveness right?
They definitely have citizen who are into bitcoin, trust me on this  Wink

Like I said before, there's always that one guy in every country who does nothing but stay in front of his PC whole day. Grin

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Capitascism

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:53:43 AM

I believe only there were internet is scarce or prohibited..
In every country which have normal connections with world and event in those who censor internet traffic, bitcoin can be found.
We need:
1. Electricity
2. Internet
3. Awareness about bitcoin
If those condition are satisfied bitcoin is there!

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:05:05 PM

Any country can use Bitcoin, the main point of Bitcoin is that it is permissions, so it means that no mater what opinion the government of X country has about Bitcoin, everyone can still use it because there are always workarounds to end up using it. Now as far as demographics go, I don't think there is a way to know the amount of users in A or B country.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:30:35 PM

Any country can use Bitcoin, the main point of Bitcoin is that it is permissions, so it means that no mater what opinion the government of X country has about Bitcoin, everyone can still use it because there are always workarounds to end up using it. Now as far as demographics go, I don't think there is a way to know the amount of users in A or B country.
Sure any country can use bitcoin, but still there are countries developing now and were not technically improved, usage of bitcoin in such countries will be very rare and they have to move one step forward to adopt these new technologies.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:40:26 PM

Even if it is not very popular in different parts of the Country, the reason being it is not supported by the most of the Institutions
 especially government institutions.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:14:04 PM

I don't think that there will be a country where people will not use bitcoin, as nowadays internet is available in all over the world , in almost all the countries of the world so there will also some people who will use bitcoin.
So ther is no any country where bitcoin is not used.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:30:32 PM

I don't think that there will be a country where people will not use bitcoin, as nowadays internet is available in all over the world , in almost all the countries of the world so there will also some people who will use bitcoin.
So ther is no any country where bitcoin is not used.

I head the russian government is trying it's utmost best to ban bitcoin on all fronts. So in the end it will become maybe illegal there.
Which is not that bad since the russian economy is on it's downhilll already.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:12:49 PM

I'm gonna guess that there's not a whole lot happening in Greenland with bitcoin. Or maybe there is. It's kinda hard to find out.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:16:16 PM

All country using bitcoin but they dont only say that they using it because in their country using bitcoin is illegal, and All of the country that have internet, have bitcoin user.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: